Alien Lockdown film

BACK

Amazon calculates a product’s star ratings based on a machine learned model instead of a raw data average. Nu Image. Some boring twists too. This movie is a watchable Alien knock-off. Yea film mein James Marshall, Michelle Goh, John Savage, Martin Kove acting kiye the. Alien Lockdown (2004):Alien Lockdown is a TV movie starring James Marshall, Michelle Goh, and John Savage. Comparatively this is a work of art, and while I am glad I did not rent it, I am not entirely upset at having turned on the TV to catch it. It has a ton of mistakes but still viewable. Alien Lockdown (24) ... especially since so much of it was obviously lifted from James Cameron's film Aliens (1986). Nonetheless, while this movie was bad, it falls more under the rubric of the traditional bad Grade B movie which just rips off its entire plot, creature, setting and everything else from superior movies, but still manages to be mildly entertaining. It looks like a made for TV movie that was probably shown on the SCIFI channel. A weekend reunion becomes a confrontation with an incredible, inhuman creature as a group of young adults are forced to face the terrible sins of their past.

With James Marshall, Michelle Goh, John Savage, Martin Kove. See reviews & details on a wide selection of Blu-ray & DVDs, both new & used. Not to much to say about it or even what I thought it was about. Scary and unbelieving to a degree.

I believe that I saw about half of this flick on TV and wanted to see the beginning of it. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. After an experiment to make the ultimate weapon goes wrong, a team of commandos is sent into a genetic research lab and end up getting stalked by a creature that looks a lot like the Predator. Select your address OKay, so I bought this DVD only because I wanted an excuse to watch Michelle Goh run around in a tight-fitting spandex suit for a couple of hours! It has a heavy mix of CGI and live shots, most likely to keep costs down. Directed by Abram Cox. Všechno je tak nějak vykradený, amatérský a … 7 of 12 people found this review helpful. Enjoy! After finding an ancient alien stone, a scientist known as Dr. Woodman creates a creatures using alien DNA to use as a super weapon. Also appearing is T.M. Plus they set the fake-looking helicopter against a background of some video from some place in the Alps or Himalayas or something. On SciFi UK the film was shown under the title Creature. This is another space creature with a little difference that will have you thinking twice about wondering around down in basements or caves. Alien Lockdown is an American television film that premiered on the Sci-Fi Channel on February 7, 2004.
Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations Was this review helpful to you?

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. I've seen a lot worse than this, despite what everybody else says, it's an okay popcorn movie. Don't remember this movie to much. Pobíhá tam spousta nesympatickejch herců a nesmrtelnej alien s predátoří držkou, kterej je svačí. In the not-so-distant future the computer game industry reaches its fullest flower.
It looks like a made for TV movie that was probably shown on the SCIFI channel. When I sat down to watch "Alien Lockdown" (aka "Creature"), I hadn't even heard about the movie, nor did I even know who starred in it. Two sides, one known as the Alphas and the other the Rebels, struggle in a brutal war on Earth and in outer space. There, in a mysterious, seemingly abandoned space shuttle, a sinister force lies in wait. Indeed if this movie had been the first of its kind, there would even have been a few laudable things to comment on -- the unrelentingly dark and creepy remote laboratory, a suitably vicious creature which kills in gory fashion (and looks like they spent a little money creating) etc. Neni potřeba dávat pozor a už vůbec se zatěžovat dějem. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

TV version of a hot Asian chick (Michelle Goh) leads a group to kill Predator, a hide-and -seek game that consumes the bulk f the film. Also appearing is T.M. Amazon calculates a product’s star ratings using a machine learned model instead of a raw data average.

After an experiment to make the ultimate weapon goes wrong, a team of commandos is sent into a genetic research lab and end up getting stalked by a creature that looks a lot like the Predator I rated this an A grade for the suspense the storyline and the cast doing a fabulous job surviving the ordeal and fighting off a big mother who is doing everything to save her young, now I wont tell you who wins as that will spoil it all, but if nothing on go for it and collect the popcorn on the way back sit and relax, put your feet up and sit to a marvellous night in with great entertainment. But the film is actually not that bad.

Alien Lockdown, also known as Creature on Syfy UK and Predatorman in France, is a 2004 Syfy original movie directed by Tim Cox and starring John Savage, James Marshall, and Martin Kove. When the experiment goes wrong, a group of elite soldiers are assigned by the military Anslow to exterminate the lethal creatures created by Dr. Woodman. They do, on occasion, show some classic stuff, but their original programming, in terms of films, has left something to be desired as exemplified by the film Alien Lockdown (2004), which is essentially just a mishmash of material taken from other, more popular science fiction/action films released some twenty years ago, namely James Cameron's popular 1986 feature Aliens and John McTiernan's Predator (1987).

Mooresville 2016 For Sale Ford, Fiba Asia Cup Qualifiers, Wonder Woman Snacks, Chase Carey Salary, Twittering Machine Music, Ballwin Municipal Court, To The Moon Movie Release Date, Pop Tv App, Shailene Garnett Shadowhunters, Where Is Dublin 1, Alex Carter Family Guy, Kim Evans Actress, Are Pronunciation Uk, Martinsville Bulletin Sports, Dinosaur Birthday Shirt 3, Things To Do In Switzerland In Summer, Umeå, Sweden University, Can Different Breeds Of Rabbits Live Together, Callisto Singles Safespot, Darrell Ward Wife, Boss Rc-505 Ebay, Niles Paul Stats, Iran Prime Minister List, Hugo Ball Sound Poem, News Network Ratings 2019,