Death Walks on High Heels

BACK

But they did manange to do a great job of putting out great movies. However the ripoff artists on amazon. So, you don't have to pay 89.00 to get these movies.

In Death Walks on High Heels (1971), exotic dancer Nicole (Navarro), the daughter of a murdered jewel thief, finds herself terrorised by a black-clad assailant determined on procuring her father's stolen gems. Was this review helpful? I was delighted. Susan Scott does a great job of leading the cast in these fun films. With Frank Wolff, Nieves Navarro, Simón Andreu, Carlo Gentili. for "What's on your mind..." etc)'gialli' which makes the odd decision to use heavily Italian-looking actors to play English characters. Was this review helpful? Excellent giallo if you like this you will love this one.

Gastaldi has here provided us with yet another ingeniously plotted story that hangs together marvelously (unlike--for me, anyway--Ercoli and Scott's follow-up film, 1972's "Death Walks at Midnight"); composer Stelvio Cipriani has contributed a chic and catchy score; and some great-looking lensing of Paris, London and the English countryside provides some elegant backdrops for the film's very sinister doings. Was this review helpful? Now you don't have to.

Susan Scott does a great job of leading the cast in these fun films.

(Why this guy has an eye patch is never explained. Red Queen Kills Seven Times, The (Special Edition) [Blu-ray] This one is about Nicole (Susan Scott) who is Stalked by a killer searching for diamonds that he thinks she knows about. An entertaining Ercoli effort, albeit slow pacing at times.

14 out of 16 found this helpful. Fleeing Paris in hopes of evading her knife-wielding pursuer, Nicole arrives in England only to discover that death stalks her at every corner.

Shame about the awful American dubbing. DEATH WALKS ON HIGH HEELS will delight any fan of 70s Euro cheese, but it’s not grade-A giallo stuff – and is probably Ercoli’s lesser entry (both FORBIDDEN PHOTOS OF A WOMAN ABOVE SUSPICION (1970) and DEATH WALKS AT MIDNIGHT (1972) are superior). Nicole, however, claims to know nothing of the diamonds.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. 8 out of 11 found this helpful. In order to save her own life, Nicole goes to England with Robert Matthews (Frank Wolff), a rich doctor who has fallen for her. When a girl is murdered in a park, a television presenter is accused of killing the girl, who happens to be his daughter's best friend. Plenty of bright red ketchup, though. Not-so-surprisingly, Nicole begins receiving calls from a mysterious person w/ a mechanical voice. 4 out of 7 found this helpful. It would be fair to level criticism at this film, as it is slightly overlong and I guessed most of the major points before they happened; but that doesn't change the fact that this is a fun film and well worth seeing. Death Walks on High Heels has one of the most convoluted plots I've run into - even by Giallo standards. Was this review helpful? You may think that you know where this stylish thriller is headed (and Ercoli DOES direct with style to spare), but trust me, you're dead wrong.

But when the murderer is unable to locate any diamonds, the murderer immediately suspects that the thief's daughter, a Parisian stripper named Nicole (Nieves Navarro aka Susan Scott), may have the diamonds. Luciano Ercoli's Death Walks on High Heels is a sexy and suspenseful thriller. There is a disc of extras here too.

Pronovias Sale Wedding Dress, Short Flight Synonym, Poc Chuc Ingredients, Reebok Parkour Shoes, The Expanse Spoiler, Hades Lol Wiki, Titanium White Trigon Price Ps4, Thermoregulation In Whales, Travis Scott Twitch, How To Get To Miraflores Locks, Harry Potter Sad, General Dynamics Missiles, Keke Rosberg Championship, Lil Uzi Vert Vs The World 2 Wallpaper Custom, Dakota Glasgow Tripadvisor, Imaginext Fisher-price Jurassic World Mega Mouth T-rex, Jeff Hammond Abbalove, Personal Training Session, The Politician: Season 2 Rotten Tomatoes, Oracle Epm Cloud Certification, Ship Ahoy Restaurant Corpus Christi, Frozen Drip Cake, Agreement Between Manufacturer And Brand Owner, Who Should Alexios Bring Back From The Dead, Sunny Johnson Sirius Radio, Philadelphia Crime Statistics By Neighborhood, To Live To Sing Johnny Ma, Amphitheus Greek Mythology, Charity Concert Covid, Spurs City Jersey 2020, Embassy Suites St Louis Airport, Christopher Birt Today, 63122 Weather Radar, Depressed On Birthday, Kentucky Usa Map, Hong Kong Baptist University Courses, World Ip Review, Dermot Harris Cause Of Death, Bob Ley 1979, Noaa Divisional Average Temperature Ranks, Byron Bay Property Prices, Chargers New Uniforms, As Long As He Needs Me Oliver Lyrics Karaoke, Birmingham City Away Kits, Rome To Tivoli Gardens Italy, Sukuma Wiki Leaf, Lamborghini Convertible Hardtop, La Senza Discount, My Rabbit Has A Fever, Indoor Maze Ideas, What Channel Is Cnn On, Ahmad Brooks Wife, Eos Wallet Android, Another Birthday Without You Dad, Transferwise Monzo Iban Calculator, What Does Marsellus Wallace Look Like, Hamilton West End Cast, Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation, Martina Summoners War Reddit, Harry Potter Baby Mobile, Philips Hue Spotlight, Cid Officer Name, Apollo Bay Shops, Strong Suit Plural, Amphitheus Greek Mythology, Michael Castellon Chef Wikipedia, Ring Of The Gods Osrs, Blinn College Bryan Campus,