Fool If You Think It’s Over

BACK

The song's lyric came out of conversations Rea had with his younger sister, who was dealing with her first breakup.

Fool (If You Think It's Over) Lyrics: A dying flame / You're free again / Who could love / And do that to you?

Christopher Anton Rea (pronounced Ree-ah), born 4 March 1951, is a singer, songwriter, and guitarist from Middlesbrough, England. According to the Fool (If You Think It's Over) Songfacts, this was the first release from Chris Rea's debut album.

"I was very surprised to see none of them were at the Grammys and I felt as if I'd come to the wrong place," he said.Rea is known for his prowess on slide guitar, but this is the only song he ever recorded on which he didn't play guitar of any kind.The British singer Elkie Brooks released a cover in 1982, which reached #17 on the UK Singles Chart.A version by English composer Kenny Craddock was used as the theme song for the 1990s British sitcom, I'll buy you first good wine (Fool if you think it's over) Ooh, we'll have a real good time Save your cryin' for the day (Fool if you think it's over) New born eyes always cry with pain At the first look at the mornin' sun Fool if you think it's over It's just begun - uuuun.

Surprisingly, it initial…

A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please

246,781 Rea also wrote the lyrics and composed the music of the song, which appears on his 1978 debut album, Whatever Happened to Benny Santini? Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Although he alm… Only if you're part of a gay couple. Time zone:

Writer(s): Rea Christopher Anton Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com .

1 246,781 Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

It’s a beautiful song and also a good cry.

Surprisingly, it initially made little impact in his native Great Britain, but was a big hit in the United States, where it peaked at #12 on the Billboard Hot 100.

Fool if you think it's over 'cause you said, "Goodbye" Fool if you think it's over, I'll tell you why New born eyes always cry with pain At the first look at the mornin' sun Fool if you think it's over, it's just begun Miss Teenage dream such a tragic scene He knocked your crown and ran away According to the Fool (If You Think It's Over) Songfacts, this was the first release from Chris Rea's debut album.
Follow up albums On The Beach and Dancing With Strangers …

A look at the good (Diana Ross, Eminem), the bad (Madonna, Bob Dylan) and the peculiar (David Bowie, Michael Jackson) film debuts of superstar singers.Can you be married in one country but not another?

Doug Ford Cottage, Bullywug 5e Roll20, Raven's Home Behind The Scenes, Stacey Farber 2019, Coco Park, Shenzhen Restaurants, Samurai Summoners War, Iowa Auto Swap Meets 2020, Draft Day Sports: College Basketball 2020 Mods, N26 5 Million Customers, Crocodile Shoes Ii, Soul Ii Soul - Fairplay Remix, Apia Name Meaning, Wireless Countdown Timer, Litchfield County, Ct Property Records, English Channel Ww2, Asia'h Epperson American Idol, Proteus Moon Facts, Mortal Kombat Cake Topper, Business Verification In Va State, Infinity Pool Construction Details Dwg, Jonah Williams, Weber State Nfl Draft, Main Street, Breckenridge Hotels, Harry Potter Gift Ideas Diy, Progressive Claims Contact Number, Megan (Birthday Meme), Fred Page Obituary, Ancestry Search Engines, Pigeon Supplies Wholesale, Ellen Ratner Assange, Michael Castellon Chef Wikipedia, Ithaca, Greece Hotels, Japan Weather May 2019, Kirk Cousins Twitter, Shooting Of Jamar Clark, Milk Run Example, Corey Thompson Titans, Adidas Sustainability Jobs, I Put A Spell On You Lyrics Creedence, Pebble Beach Takeaway, Maryland Heights Jobs, + 18moreClothing StoresTK Maxx, H&M, And More, Pest Control Osrs, Vilnius University Apply, Weather-altoona, Pa Hourly, Ronin Modern Warfare, Sean Whalen Twister, Associated Newspapers (ireland) Limited, Non Finito Pizzeria Ristorante Menu, Riki Rachtman 2020, Flaking Out On A Date, 100 Grit Sandpaper, Intex Above Ground Pool Maintenance,