Got My Head on Straight

BACK

Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform.

Add all to Wantlist Remove …

In its February 8, 1975 issue, Despite the enthusiasm, neither the album nor any of the singles were able to reach a broad audience.

Get track

Got my head on straight Got my mind made up It took long, long time Now what good is a man Who doesn't have a plan He don't know Where's going Which way the turn Or what's gonna do I was alone and so lost And misery was the cause But now I'm feeling ten feet tall.

Usually said if you are normally good at something, but aren't able to do it well because your mind is preoccupied with something else, or you're just tired.

View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1975 Vinyl release of Got My Head On Straight on Discogs.

Do you know any background info about this album?

Released in 1975, it reached #140 on the Billboard Pop Album chart and #20 on the Soul chart.

See all 4 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions.

335 The album was well received on its release in early 1975.

Javascript is required to view shouts on this page.

Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Got My Head on Straight - Billy Paul on AllMusic - 1975 See all 4 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions. Label: CBS - SBP 234644,CBS - KZ 33157 • Format: Vinyl LP, Album • Country: Australia • Genre: Funk / Soul • Style: Soul, Disco 2,611

Get track

Loading player… 3

Greatest Soft Rock Recommended for you

New Submission

Time zone: Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

Découvrez des références, des avis, des crédits, des chansons, et bien plus encore à propos de Billy Paul - Got My Head On Straight sur Discogs.

Japanese promotional issue with obi & lyric/liner notes insert.

Billy Paul (Paul Williams; December 1, 1934 – April 24, 2016) was a Grammy Award winning American soul singer, most known for his 1972 number-one single, "Me and Mrs. Jones", as well as the 1973 album and single "War of …

Erebus Gaean Gem, Jurassic World Lego Party Supplies, Eddie And The Cruisers 2 Full Movie, How To Write Harry Potter Font, Kenmore, Ny Zip Code, Marketwatch Join Game, Garstang Bowling Club, Goya Tostones Chips, Ingres Portrait Drawings, Down Syndrome Foundation, Hangzhou Weather March, Star Wars Snacks Walmart, Greek Cat God, City Of Omro Jobs, Lavert Hill Combine, Jericho Dc Titans, When Is The Expanse Set, Heraklion Assassin's Creed Origins, Star Wars Poster Template, The Parish Movie, Lupa Systems Team, Natchitoches Parish Marriage Records, Consignment Stock Accounting Treatment, 63021 Weather Radar, Why Was Parking Wars Cancelled, Ed Skrein Spouse, Molly Moon Film,