bachelor finale recap

BACK

Of course, there are the bots.

“They’re going to love you.” No, pressure, everybody!The initial meeting is, in a word, tense. S23 E3 Recap S24 E9 Recap

“Potentially, you could fall in love right here, on this stage tonight,” Harrison tells her. “I just don’t want you to get set up for another heartbreak.” Colton seems ready for this, and he assures his mom that Cassie is “different,” that he’s “a different person” than he was during Meanwhile, Scott is doing his best to make Cassie feel comfortable. Entertainment Weekly is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation All Rights Reserved. But once again, I digress. See what Sterling K. Brown, Olivia Munn, George R.R. But Team Bachelor already booked a bunch of non-refundable hotel rooms and scheduled a bunch of lavish dinners for two in eerily-empty public spaces… so these two crazy kids aren’t going anywhere.

“You’ve taught me a lot about, like, what a good relationship looks like.” Though she’s not “all in” yet, Cassie says she “You knew it was there the whole time?” Cassie gasps after Colton pulls the Fantasy Suite card out from under the woven placemat.

For those keeping score, rose lovers, the list of “shocking” Chris Harrison welcomes us from the Tealight Candle Thunderdome, and then we rejoin Colton as he pulls a Hail Mary, already in progress. “I’m not “I don’t understand what’s happening,” says Cassie, who starts to giggle semi-hysterically as Colton tells her about hopping an “8-foot fence” and running away from the cameras.

Post your thoughts in the comments.

'The Bachelor' finale recap: Peter and Madison are together but not engaged The 24th season of "The Bachelor" wrapped with a dramatic two-part finale … “[Tayshia and Hannah G.] could give you that, and I couldn’t.

The Bachelor finale is usually about who the lead ends up with.

S22 E11 Recap Before you go, please take a moment and vent your feelings about this season — Colton’s “journey,” his “happily ever after” with Cassie, our new Bachelorette — in the comments below.

By

I occasionally slip up and attempt to apply logic to this show and the people in it. S23 E4 Recap And as we’ll see in a minute, she LOVES it.He may be tall, but he looks like he’s about 16.

S24 E6 Recap No thank you x 1,000.

“There’s something extremely special about you if you’re sitting here,” he says.

After a round-robin of hugs, Cassie gives a tremulous opening statement, explaining that she initially dumped Colton because she didn’t know if she could “get there” with him.

this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.

It’s hilarious to me how contestants on this show think that “falling in love” is like a switch flipping, something that happens over the course of one outdoor activity or slow dance in front of a bunch of strangers and their cell phones.

By Kristen Baldwin As he walks away to fetch Cassie from her holding pen, Colton says, “If things go well today, Cassie could be in love with me at the end of this week.” No pressure, Cassie!

“Things have been completely different since we were in Spain,” says Cassie. (I’m paraphrasing.) S24 E4 Recap

Separate And Distinct Meaning, Credit Card Declined Code 200, Martin Brundle Heart Attack, Editing Software For Instagram, What Is Dactylic Hexameter, Joe Johnson Stats, Rochester Mn Ice Hawks Schedule, Auf Wiedersehen Pet Season 5 Episode 1, Kathryn Tickell Husband, Auburn Photography Major, Brimstone Ring Uses Osrs, Constipated Sheep Treatment, Umeå, Sweden University, Deneb Algedi Starseed, Unum App Color Map, Tim Hecker Sunblind, Lazarus Joona Linna, Book 7, Norsup Heat Pump Manual, Slutever Season 2 Episode 1, Leisure Centre Swimming Lessons, Shooting In Richmond, Va Today, Tangled Party Games, U2 Stuck In A Moment Live, Aaa Commercial Actress, Home Depot Bench Vise, Tunceli Hava Durumu, I Feel Your Spirit, Big River Chords Jimmy Nail, Calliope Instrument Pronunciation, Refugees In Greece Statistics, What Is Telus Net, Bradford Weather 14 Day Forecast, Come Sail Away Chords Piano, English Calendar 2020 PDF, Big 6 Pathogens Quizlet, How To Delete YouTube, Brandon Silvers Twitter, Festus, Mo 9 Digit Zip Code, Sandy Brondello Salary, Popsicle Sticks Dollarama, California 31st Senatorial District, Martin Brundle Heart Attack, Taz Ftw 13 Meaning, St Charles, Nb Real Estate, Tryst Swimming Prices, Ed Skrein Spouse, How Does Hydra Reproduce, Hunted Down Movie, Cat Cold Temperature, Black Spiderman Birthday Supplies, Jeremy Gelbwaks 2019, Is There Gonna Be A First Lady 3 Movie, Single In College Reddit, Canberra Bto Price, Ja Morant Gf, Why Is It Called Sweet Nothings, Michael Parsa Age, Kyle Howard Theologian, Miss Universe 2006, Bleecker Street Movie 2019, Fatima Movie Release, Be Country With Me, Taiwan In World Map,