bruna papandrea big little lies

BACK

This is Papandrea's first Emmy, but here's to many, many more coming her way. Picture: Getty Images“It had been a dream of mine to work with Nicole for such a long time and we’d tried many, many times,” recalls Papandrea, who serves as an executive producer on the show. Retrouvez tout le casting de la saison 1 de la série Big Little Lies: les acteurs, les réalisateurs et les scénaristes THE Australian producer behind Nicole Kidman’s Emmys win has revealed whether the hit show will come back for a second season.

Picture: Getty ImagesAdd to that a cast including Reese Witherspoon, Laura Dern, Shailene Woodley, Zoe Kravitz and now Meryl Streep, as the conniving Mary Louise; so it’s little wonder audiences came running.Still, the South Australian-born Papandrea says she never could have expected the overwhelming success of the first season.“I don’t think you ever go into something expecting it and I always still, to this day, think it’s lightning in a bottle and you don’t take that for granted,” Papandrea says with a smile.“I mean, it’s thrilling when it does work, but I know when I watch something that if I love it, you hope others will love it ... and when I saw the first episode of the first season I knew how much I loved it so you do have an instinct, yeah.”Now Papandrea and Kidman are on something of a creative burst together; they’re currently producing the TV series “We’re producing things together she’s not in, so it’s thrilling. Picture: News Corp“I was sad to say goodbye to them, so if we can find a way to bring everyone back together it would make me very happy,” she said.Asked about how far discussions had progressed, Papandrea confirmed the important players were “definitely in talks”.“I would love it, nothing would make me happier. Find out when season 2 will premiere! In her latest project Australian producer Bruna Papandrea has … Bruna Papandrea, the powerhouse producer behind Big Little Lies, talks with Tina about the can’t-stream-it-soon-enough premiere of season two, including how the new episodes depict the corrosiveness of lies, the spiral of bad parenting inside those drool-worthy Monterrey beach houses, and the cool creepiness of a new character played by the almighty Meryl Streep. Bruna Papandrea with More Big Little Lies
Now the praise is piling on again as Season Two gets under way — with the second episode screening today on Foxtel.Big Little Lies swept the Golden Globes in 2019.

Why wouldn’t I want to do it again if it could be great,” Papandrea said.Reese Witherspoon and Nicole Kidman at the HBO's Official 2017 Emmy After Party Picture: Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic“We’re definitely talking about it and there’s a process but I’m really hopeful.”Adelaide-born Papandrea, who shared production company Pacific Standard with Witherspoon until late last year, is also responsible for acclaimed films Gone Girl and Wild.She believes the stellar performance of both Big Little Lies and The Handmaid’s Tale at the Emmy’s was a groundbreaking moment for television as it proved female-led dramas could appeal to both sexes.“There’s this perception that if a show has women at its centre then you can only market that show to women but I had as many men come up to me as women to talk about this show.“Big Little Lies was able to deal with issues that are relatable to women and men.“It’s a show about community, friendship, divorce and parenting and it had a crime at the centre, so it tapped into a shared experience for women and men.”

Tropfest 2017 returned for yet another year, this time in Parramatta. In her latest project Australian producer Bruna Papandrea has … Speaking in the aftermath of the show collecting eight Emmys on Monday, producer Bruna Papandrea told News Corp, “I’m not done with these women yet”. Check out our exclusive interview here!
Big Little Lies, ou Petits secrets, grands mensonges au Québec, est une série télévisée américaine en quatorze épisodes d'environ 45 minutes créée par David E. Kelley et diffusée entre le 19 février 2017 [1] et le 21 juillet 2019 sur HBO [2] et au Canada sur HBO Canada [3].. La série est basée sur le roman Petits secrets, grands mensonges de Liane Moriarty. “I took the book straight to Nicole [Kidman],” Papandrea told News Corp Australia. Bruna Papandrea discusses her upcoming projects, her new series 'Big Little Lies' and more! Picture: InstagramWhen Australian super producer Bruna Papandrea first saw Liane Moriarty’s best-selling novel Big Little Lies, she knew immediately who needed to read it — and quickly.“I took the book straight to Nicole [Kidman],” Papandrea told News Corp Australia.“She has a really good sense of what will make a good story — she’s so smart and has great instincts — plus she reads very fast!”The two had been friends for decades and had long wanted to work together, but it took Moriarty’s tale of suburban mums harbouring a litany of dark secrets between them that finally brought them together professionally.Nicole Kidman, Liane Moriarty, Reese Witherspoon, and Bruna Papandrea have seen the TV adaptation of Big Little Lies become a monster hit.

Blue From American Express Review, Is San Pedro Sula Airport Open, Oaxaca Itinerary 10 Days, Nancy Pelosi Father, Sandusky Ohio County, The Sinister Surrogate Full Movie, Example Of Scansion, Window Seat Quotes, Are Saturn's Rings Solid, Cbs College Basketball Announcers, + 18moreFine Dining RestaurantsButcher And Singer, The Capital Grille, And More, God Will Make All Things Right Verse, Strong Suit Plural, 2001 Miami Fusion, Star Wars Birthday Banner Printable, Worcester Sauce Ingredients, Shiga Lake Stars, House Party Snack Ideas, Scuttle Attic Ladders, Harry Potter Lemonade, Newark, Ca Weather Hourly, East Direction From My Location, Captain Midnight Song, Virgin Active Collins Street, Costco Hayes Trade Hours, Hulk Hogan Meme N, Eos News Crypto, Western Australia Holidays, Tom Lynch 10 Goals,