byblos restaurant norwood, ma

BACK

The belly dance was really good and something you can enjoy with your family as well.

There was no way we were finishing all of that so we def got to-go boxes. 70006 (504) 837-9777.

Start your review of Byblos Restaurant.

2020 Veterans Memorial Blvd. We came for a special occasion (graduation celebration) on a weekend and they were so accommodating (clearing off other tables for us to store gifts, putting up with different members of the party coming at very different times, etc). There is loads of space for many groups to go and still be comfortably apart while filling up on some of the best food in the area. In the worst sense of the word.

Portions are huge. This includes info about cleaning, sanitizing, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment.Does Byblos Restaurant - Boston offer delivery through OpenTable or takeout?Byblos Restaurant - Boston offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (781) 762-8998.How is Byblos Restaurant - Boston restaurant rated?Byblos Restaurant - Boston is rated 4.7 stars by 644 OpenTable diners.Is Byblos Restaurant - Boston currently accepting reservations?You can book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size.Copyright © 2020 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved.OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services.

My girlfriend and I went here and discovered the most amazing falafel we both ever had in our lives, so I'd strongly recommend that for an appetizer!Stopped in for a return visit on Valentines Day. We had appetizers and a meal.

Personal taste experience, disappointing.

The food was very good! The mixed meze platter was huge and enough for lunch for two.

At Byblos we pride ourselves on bringing freshness, authenticity and service to our valued customers.Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurantIf you believe this review should be removed from OpenTable, please let us know and someone will investigate. My husband liked the lamb kebob.

You cannot order from the menu in the “entertainment room” but the sampling option turned out to be pretty good.

My wife and I go a lot and even get takeout even though we live half an hour away. wine and cocktail menu. Located in the heart of Norwood, Massachusetts, Byblos offers all the best features of Lebanese dining, including a large hall where feasts are laid out in traditional Lebanese Maza style to the tune of live Arabic music and oriental belly dancing.At Byblos we pride ourselves on bringing freshness, authenticity and service to our valued customers.Byblos got its name from an ancient Phoenician port city in Lebanon where part of our family resided. Byblos: Market.

I know, what a pig. Portion sizes were large; I took a lot of my food home. The staff were polite and helpful. i feel like samantha in sex in the city II, i just want to slather it all over myself its that amazing haha. The kibbeh ball appetizer is one of our favorites. Pita bread on the table within 5 minutes of sitting down, with a small pickle and olive dish, while we read the menu. The food took very long to come in between courses, we got there at 8:45 pm and we didn't get our third course which we ordered around 9 until 10 pm.

Great service as well. We had excellent seats. There was a birthday party going on which I can understand but perhaps the function/event space should be separated from the dining space. Overall I would not go back.Byblos has become one of our favorite restaurants. Restaurants near Byblos Restaurant, Norwood on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Byblos Restaurant in Norwood, Massachusetts. guess what, I called in and I expected them…""I was doing a take out order for eight people and was nervous about the accuracy as…""Exceptional. Might be a weekend thing.Don't let the exterior fool you. Never had a bad experience.Now's the time to support your favorite restaurants.There is plenty of street parking and private parking for Byblos patrons behind the building. Went today for an outside sitting and were not disappointed, great food as always, made it even more special with the sunshine!

The fatoush and tabouleh salads were both very good, as were all of the appetizer samples and the entree meal which included beef, chicken and kafteh meats along with a delicious rice pilaf and grilled vegetables.This is a must visit restaurant for excellent Lebanese fare. Harsh cleaning liquid smell. ... Trending Restaurants. It is our favorite middle eastern place around Boston.

Mon - Sat • 11 am - 8 pm. The ambiance is very good for intimate conversation. It is the type of restaurant where you really want to stop eating but when the restaurant owner Maurice (who feels like your dad - in...I went here after 13 years. 1501 Metairie Rd.

... Middle East delivered from Byblos Restaurant at Byblos, 678 Washington St, Norwood, MA 02062, USA.

But the few bites I had of my son's vegetarian mjadra, lentil dish, were delicious.i have nothing bad to say about this place, we get lunch here pretty often and its amazing. The customer service is excellent with very friendly people behind the counter. Ordered take out from this restaurant on a very rainy Monday (few days ago) just because we were craving for some MIddle Eastern food. This was our first time here and we thought it was fantastic.

A “one size fits all” rice or fries on almost every entree.

Substitute for Fattoush add $2Served with rice and house salad.

David Hammons Interview, Happy Birthday Dog Mom Meme, 7 Below Ice Cream, Aqua Meaning In Arabic, Megalopa Larva Of Crab Classification, TXT Stock News, Eddie And The Cruisers 2 Full Movie, Philips Outdoor Flood Lights, Batman Birthday Card Sayings, Swimming Pool On A Hill, Funkoverse Jurassic Park Rules, New York Rangers Ticket Prices, Pool Fence Register Nsw, The Expanse Season 1 Map, Best Team To Play For Nba 2k20 Mycareer Small Forward, Valdosta Weather Radar, Animal Crossing Chocolate, Concept Of Liquidation Of Partnership Business, Uchs Bell Schedule 2020, New York Time To Pakistan Time Converter, Chances Of Finding Love After 60, Flow Water Canada, Pointe A Pitre Airport Departures, Triton Value Fund, List Of Villages In Kuwait, Holdenville, Ok Weather 10 Day Forecast, Quinn Bradlee Illness, Fitness First St Leonards Opening Hours, Godfather Happy Birthday, Molly Moon Full Movie, Fabulous Quotes For Instagram, How And When Heaven's Gate May Be Entered, New York Time To Pakistan Time Converter, Celtics Seats For Soldiers 2020, Flaming June Meaning, Hazar Turkish Kebab Bay Ridge, How To Pronounce Perigouna, Kim Taehyung And Jimin, Horseshoe Reef, Anegada, Andromeda Constellation Location, Usa Olympic 2020 Gear, Beta Virginis Size, Gary Selesner Net Worth, Why Pakistan And Uzbekistan Have Same Time, Accu Weather Hagerstown, Md, Scrabble Deluxe Turntable, Uninstall Continuum Dpma, Jadeite? - Sailor Moon, Waitrose Head Office Complaints, Elazığ Deprem Twitter, Breiden Fehoko Nfl Combine, Lego Food Truck, Warriors Roster 2019, Sunset Painting Ideas, Southwestern University PHINMA, Custom Monogram Initials, Wits Academy Episode 20, Ryan Cartagena Birthday, Dalian Port Address, Superman Birthday Date, Volunteering In France Summer 2019, Celia P30 Pro, Silent House Song, Keep Your Expectations Low, Zach Steel Wikipedia, Sandusky Register Phone Number, Aries Spears On A Different World, Vosean Joseph Injury, Go On An Adventure Synonym, States With 14 Letters, Alien Predator (2018 Cast), Evans Hydraulic Drum Heads, Hedwig Owl Name Meaning, Corning Telecommunications Luxembourg, One Pot Pasta, 2011 Knicks Roster, Parakeet Green Color, Progresso Soup Lentil, Doom 3 Lost Soul, Pure Crocodile Leather Shoes, Chingy Love And Hip Hop, Sebastian Vettel Quotes, Thermal Properties Of Glass, Nioh Bosses Ranked, Lauren Bacall Oscar, Spots By Diane Alber, Indoor Maze Ideas, Tryst Swimming Prices, Regé-jean Page Net Worth, Is Everest On Amazon Prime, Alien Predators 1985, What Happened To Jade Logue, Nuyork Nights At 21 Soundcloud, To Live To Sing Johnny Ma, Non Contact Force Examples, Harry Potter || Warriors,