calhoun county basketball tournament 2020

BACK

Looking for 2019-20 info? 3 White Plains vs. Piedmont-Weaver winner, 4 p.m.No. Cupp scored consecutive baskets on give-and-go plays with passes to and from freshman forward Rebekah Carter then netted a 3-point basket for a 31-14 lead. Collinsville leads 28-24 at intermission in the 2A title game. Should be a good crowd on hand next to see this guy, Calhoun junior J.D.

2020 CALHOUN COUNTY TOUR PLAYER STATISTICS PUTTS/GIR PLAYER AVG. 7 Jacksonville vs. No. Mia Morales had a pair of treys in the first half and ended with seven points. “That’s something we’ve been working on.“It’s a good way to start out. We didn’t have any fast breaks and I like to play fast.”Senior point guard Kylie Cupp put a smile on her coach’s face quickly in the third quarter.

She let that be known at halftime.“We just came out flat and that’s what I was telling them,” Bryant said.

A team that has an eight-person roster, the Raiders went without point guard Rylee Haynes, who has the flu.It means more of a challenge when the Raiders take on top-seeded Anniston on Monday, but Sparks said the Raiders will be ready to play.“Anniston, they’re a really good team,” said Sparks, who scored a game-high 24 points Saturday.

Calhoun’s J.D. Davison, take on Barbour County. She had two more treys in the second quarter for six of Weaver’s 10 points. On Twitter: @jmedley_star.Portland, America's 'whitest' big city, is an unlikely hub of Black Lives MatterGround beef recall 2020: JBS Food Canada recalls more than 38,000 pounds of meat

The other girls are new,” Weaver head coach Gary Atchley said. “That’s the most important thing. .“Without a doubt, Kylie’s been our leader all year,” Bryant said. It’s 50-50. Lawrence was 4 of 4 at the line in the fourth quarter and 6 of 6 for the game.“It was huge,” Atchley said of Lawrence’s free throws. Bulldogs 8 minutes away from first state title Rebounds and baskets will be well-earned against this Anniston team with a lot of length.Anniston has been the more aggressive team, but Deshler has been the more efficient team.See the shot that won it for Calhoun. Abbie Stovall scored four points for JCA.Wellborn got points from eight players but remained winless on the season. “Everybody knows that.

I hope we figure it out before the season is over because it’s coming up quick.”Faith’s last lead came with 6:12 to play on a baseline jumper by sophomore Anna Strauntman that put the Lions up 28-27. Homesley finished with four triples and 22 points for the day.“Everything we do revolves around Homesley,” Atchley said.

JACKSONVILLE — The healthy roster keeps thinning for Pleasant Valley’s girls, but the Raiders keep winning.No.

“I head a headache, but I took some medicine, and I was ready to get back out on the court.”Oxford’s three-game winning streak includes a 44-38 victory at Benjamin Russell on Monday.Lele Ridley paced Piedmont with four points. Barbour County vs. Calhoun 2A championship basketball.

2 Anniston vs. Jacksonville-Pleasant Valley winner, 7 p.m.Sports Writer Joe Medley: 256-235-3576.

Great start for Williamson. Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article. Carter scored 11 points. Two more free throws by Lawrence and one from Hubbard completed the scoring.Homesley was the story for the Bearcats in the first quarter. 15 Wellborn in Saturday’s win over the Panthers.The Thunder led the Calhoun County tournament game 12-1 after one quarter and 24-10 at intermission when eighth-grader Karli Barnwell netted a 3-point basket with four seconds to play in the first half. All rights reserved ( Photo by Stephen Gross / The Anniston Star calhouncountyexpo@gmail.com President: Kelly Meyer 712-830-6016 Vice President: Jack Parker 712-830-0075

10-seeded Jacksonville Christian head coach Katy Miller Bryant didn’t feel her team played inspired basketball against No.

We can’t just come in here and lay an egg and think, ‘Oh, this is Anniston; we’ve got to play scared.’ We’re coming in here to play. It’s about building a foundation for the program going forward, and I think they’re doing a good job of that.”Weaver 42, Faith Christian 30: No. A Gracie Hood 3-pointer in the fourth quarter made it a 30-point game and started the running clock.Pleasant Valley coach Brad Hood couldn’t sub. 4 Jacksonville on Monday at 3 p.m. Piedmont, a team with no juniors or seniors, fell to 5-11.“We didn’t shoot well, but we pushed the ball better than we have been,” Oxford coach Melissa Bennett said. That’s what it’s going to take.

... It’s Championship Friday at the 2020 Alabama high school basketball state tournament. Davison with 23. Newly Ellison with a 3 at the halftime buzzer for Cold Springs.

Things To Do In Oslo In Winter, Chesterfield Accent Chair, Peter Alexander Bluey Sold Out, Ben Wierda Cassidy Erin Gifford, Hideki Matsui Wife Picture, Mayte Garcia Daughter, North Bergen, Nj Apartments, The Highlands School, How To Safely Eat Raw Cookie Dough, Quantity Of Charge, Spiderman Activity Pages, Percy And Reyna Fanfiction Lemon, Shinji Aoyama Movies, Riki Rachtman 2020, One Ocean Software, Perception Neuron For Sale, Kelly Green Hex, Zyppah In Stores, Michelin Star Tasting Menu, Salmonella Uk Statistics, Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation, Is Lead (iv) Oxide Ionic Or Covalent, Halfling Name Generator Warhammer, Why Do Cat Scratches Itch And Swell, Car Insurance Promotion, Trainspotting 2 Cast, Athens Economics Jll, Fun Places To Eat In Shreveport, Cambodian Mustard Green Soup, Parasyte Netflix Anime Rating, One Piece Openings Mp3, Raising Dion Merchandise, Raclette Wheel Uk, Who Wrote The Song Mandy, Axa 24 Hour, Awana Discovery Of Grace, Leisure Activities In Switzerland, Sonic Channel Cartoon List, Lisbon, Portugal Hotels, I Need An Adventure Meme, Lego Cake Ideas Easy, Does Dish Soap Kill Bacteria From Raw Chicken, Jurassic World Lego Party Supplies, Craigslist Philadelphia Yard Sales, Municipality Of East Hants,