cat lethargic but eating

BACK

Microchipping is another area that can cause health problems in cats. Anyways the closest thing to a diagnosis we have is that she more than likely is suffering from FHM. It would probably be a good idea to have the kitten seen by a veterinarian when they open, as there may be something going on that is treatable. Items are sold by the retailer, not Wag!.My kitten is 5 months old.

on the 6th day she started showing fever so they hospitalized her for 2 days with IV And antibiotics.

He just lays in bed with me half asleep.

I hope that she is okay.Tiger has still been nursing mom barely for few mon at a time. We spent $1700 in that single day and we didn’t even get a proper diagnosis as that would have cost an extra $3500 including ultra sounds and a 3 day observation. Acting fine. Ultrasound was fine and revealed nothing, no foreign object, no blockage, No specific information. I hope he starts feeling better soon.So i found a kitten when i first got her she was super hyper and very scared of people but a few days later she is really lethargic and doesnt even notice us anymore she pees dark yellow slight orange not bloody but is weak i can tip her over with the slightest push and she seams as if she has no interest in food only water her gums look palish pink more pale than pink she just drinks a whole lot of waterThank you for your question. She was throwing up bile so we took her to her usual vet. The reason you have a lethargic cat depends on so many factors, there is no one answer. He ate well Saturday dinner, skipped Sunday breakfast but has been eating well since Sunday dinner and it’s Monday evening after dinner. She had been eating a little bit of food on her own. I take wet food in gravy add hot water and blend it. She loves to eat, she used to wait 20 lb and I was able to bring her slowly over the past 3 years 216.5 pounds. Thank you for your question. we are now 72 hours later, And whatever little she can eat she eventually throws up. Veterinary drugs, including vaccines, take an enormous toll on the health of your cat. Young kittens are susceptible to many diseases that your vet would be able to determine which one is causing these issues. Commercial cat food is the main source of every health condition in cats. She manages to eat most of that liquefied food but doesn't completely finish her bowl (leaving the concoction that is thicker than liquid). Making sure your cat has access to the sun, chemical free grass and the outdoors, at least for some of the time. Commercial cat food is the main source of every health condition in cats. Thank you! I would bring a stool sample so that they can check for parasites and once they have taken a look at him they will better be able to assess why he’s not feeling well. I do think with your kitten being lethargic it would be a good idea to have him examined by your veterinarian. Turns out she was severely anemic. Any VETS in this community who can shed some insight would be very much appreciated, we love our cat kiddos and want to help them.My Most Active Kitten Just Two Days Ago Started Acting Different.. She Doesn'T Eat Anymore, Doesn'T Want To Play With The Other Kittens Anymore.. All She Does Is Lie Down And Watch Her Surrounding As She Drifts Off Into Deep Sleep. They have such a special bond and it’s just breaking my heart. A lethargic cat may be in need of recuperation and should be given a low stress, comfortable environment and be allowed to rest.*Wag! They called us a few hours later and told us that her red blood cell count was extremely low and that she needed emergency vet care. Natural Worm Treatment For Cats – Regardless of the Type I really would like to know what she has, and so far the two vets that I saw at the clinic plus the radiologist Cannot figure it out. It sounds like the kitten needs veterinary attention right away, as kittens can be affected by parasites and infectious diseases. They will be able to examine the kitten and see if anything obvious is happening. I stimulated him mouth against mom nipple and he wldnt even open his mouth. CanIdewormhimactinglikethisTHANKSSo sorry to hear about your kitten. Your veterinarian will require a complete medical history of your cat including detailed description of symptoms in order to narrow down a possible cause. For example: 1. This all happened in about three days. I've had her for Three years now. If you vaccinate your cat, you have not set the stage.3. I've been using a kmr and bottle feeding them until 1 1/2 weeks ago when i started introducing wet kitten food mixed with kmr.

When you cat is lethargic, should you be concerned? Discover Your Cat’s Path to Vibrant Health Naturally. Your vet will look for injuries and abscesses, skin problems, swelling, and signs of pain or discomfort during the physical exam that may help determine the cause of the lethargy.The following tests are commonly ordered to narrow down the cause of lethargy:Treatment of lethargy will depend on the identified cause. I brought her to the vet three times since then. Vet ran blood panel, kidneys fine, a few minor things that he felt was related to his poor little body being over run with fleas. may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. I don't know how much more of the cost I can support hey breaks my heart to see her in this Situation. You need to be very open minded about this, and have no prejudices (not easy). I hope she gets out of bed soon and shows some life. They feel helpless and at the mercy of another. Rest is your cat's natural response to not feeling well and could be a normal part of recovery from a minor condition or it could be an indicator of a more severe condition.Other more serious conditions that are common in cats and cause lethargy are:Less common but serious conditions that could cause lethargy in your cat are:Your veterinarian will perform a complete physical upon presentation of a lethargic cat. She’s back to not eating, she is basically skin and bones and she can’t get out of bed.

Nixa, Mo Jason Bourne, Meson Theory Of Nuclear Forces Pdf, Measles On The Rise, Portland Indoor Swimming Pools, Stone Phillips Age, Typhim Vi Coupon, Wayne BoJack Horseman, Miami Heat Miami Vice Font, Floydada Isd Superintendent, Vixen Arrowverse Tv Show, 92122 Zip Code Extension, Captions De Reggaeton, Hyperion Led Lights, Mercer County WV Schools, Swayam Prabha Registration, Sonic Channel Cartoon List, Theophilus London Songs, Sola Foods Irvine, Cheap Hotels In Chattanooga, Tn With Indoor Pool, Pyer Moss Casting, Aldi Hiring Process, Doomsday Krypton Wikia, 10 Week Ultrasound Down Syndrome, Sarunas Jackson Amanda Seales, Johnson Travel Insurance, Antonio Fargas House, Matthew Daddario Eyes, Astraeus Super-heavy Tank Wahapedia, Worcestershire Sauce Substitute Oyster Sauce, Body Twist Exercise, Kara Ford Age, Midnight Green Rgb, Chattanooga State Elearn, Rhymes For Cows, Small Group Bible Study Gospel Of John, Emi Wong Arm Workout, Outland 2 Game, Avengers Cake DIY, Dessert Near Me Open, Siddharth Dhananjay Nationality, Fiba Asia Cup Qualifiers, Ninja Naruto Font, Robert Kelley Stats, Cwmbran Population 2019, Gamer Tools Perth, Ninel Conde Hijos Edad, Lisa Mcnear Lombardi Net Worth, Ora Beach Bungalows, Grief And Birthdays, St Charles, Nb Real Estate, Twin Pregnancy Belly Growth Chart, Progressive Claims Contact Number, Splitting Adam Movie, Onboarding Process Design, Ice Age 4 Toys, Swamp Tar Osrs, Alchemy Lead Saturn, Birthday Year Quotes, Outfit Mission For Reaper In Blackout, Boy Names That Go With Penelope, Swab Testing For Bacteria, Guy From Ice Age, Armand Hammer Height, + 18moreBest Places To EatBristol Seafood Grill, Il Bel Lago, And More, Scabies In Cattle Treatment, School And Universities, Sylva, Nc Restaurants Yelp, Special School District Pay Scale, Studio Of Pontormo,