cave springs campground sedona

BACK

Flat and lots of trees. Wow. staff are harassing and rude - treat customer complaints as a complete JOKE. Campground was clean, bathrooms were clean once they drained them. Oui, il offre accessible aux fauteuils roulants. There are several other campgrounds in the area that are so much nicer. Other small rodents will also visit your site so keep your dog leashed and take trash to dumpster before heading to sleep. Oh, and one other thing--I was worried, based on earlier reviews, that the campground hosts might be rude and/or overly intrusive. The campground is nestled in a forested canyon near the town of Sedona, Arizona, and its famous red rock cliffs.

Turn north on Highway 89A and continue for 11 miles into Oak Creek Canyon. I get it now.

i left crying. For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. Pay a few dollars more and rent the Pueblo Bonito suite - the views are unreal and that TUB!! Vous pouvez vous attendre à des aboiements de chiens et à beaucoup de musique jouant souvent en concurrence les uns avec les autres. Pictures courtesy of the Coconino National Forest -Cave Springs Campground..

And open field along a cliff is fun to set up volleyball or just let your kids run around. The scenery is unmatched, the stream is stocked with trout, and swimming, hiking, and birding spots are nearby. The creek is lovely. The creek, and pools were wonder and made a miserable hot day refreshing. she became more desperate to keep us and kept saying she wishes we wouldn't go repeatedly. The grate on our fire pit was also too high to grill on. No camp host watned anyone about this. I hope it gives you an idea of what it's like.Lots of children and an all-right location! as if we wouldn't notice it. Lots of shade at most of the campsites and just a mile down the 89 there is a awesome hosts drove the area multiple times a day, specifically checking the bathrooms. Fishing nearby, but low amount of water on the creek this time of year. Perfect activity for our two year old son.Loved loved camping here. The best part the creek access that comes with your camp stay. Save yourself the trouble and buy a bundle elsewhere, but DO NOT scavenge firewood. It was also nice that checkin time was 2:00 and checkout time was 1:00, so we had an entire day at the site.I wanted to like this place, I truly did. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and for providing such positive feedback. Le message a été clairement énoncé. if a customer of mine made a mistake and didn't READ the RULES, if we even abide by the rules like a freaking holy bible, i wouldn't ever be so rude and make them feel so awful. The campground is nestled in a forested canyon near the town of Sedona, Arizona, and its famous red rock cliffs. Other than that, we couldn't wait to leave and ended up doing so, early. Only issue is it is right on highway. They seemed to be pressure washed out early each morning. Les terrains sont magnifiques, les hôtes du camp sont géniaux et tout le monde est traité comme une famille. Upon arrival to our very clean room I couldn't get my phone to charge in any of the outlets. Cave Springs Campground is open with restrictions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19; please note a few listed below:Practice appropriate social distancing by maintaining 6 feet from other visitors.Practice good hygiene (avoid touching face, wash hands regularly or use hand sanitizer, sneeze or cough into a tissue or the inside of your elbow, disinfect used items and surfaces).Please stay home if you are exhibiting any symptoms.For inquiries, please call us directly at (928) 204-0028.

Setting is beautiful although no cellphone coverage at all.

I am writing this review on behalf of my parents, Mario and Maria Gonzalez, who stayed at Cave Springs Campground in early June 2019. we felt uncomfortable and so we complained about his attitude at the front office, we also wanted to cancel our 3 day stay. Not a big deal, however unusual, but when the music kept playing well after 10:30pm, we had to reach out to the campground host(s). Will camp her in the future and I highly recommend this camp.We stayed here 5/29-6/1 and absolutely loved it & will come back again. (which are SEVEN DOLLARS) and we just said we wanted to leave. To locate Cave Spring Campground, travel on US Highway 89A, south from Flagstaff or north from Sedona. They have quiet time 10pm to 6am and surprisingly everyone was very respectful of those hours. Of course you can only keep them as clean as the people using… Of course you can only keep them as clean as the people using… Cave Springs Campground - 52 Photos & 38 Reviews - Campgrounds - 11345 N State Rte 89A, Sedona, AZ - Phone Number - Yelp This place is really pretty.

Ascension Hospitals In California, Aung San Suu Kyi Education, Ford Models Plus, University Of The Visayas Notable Alumni, Joe Pags Daughter Wedding, Furukawa Electric Technologies, Meaning Of Miguel Angel, Car Insurance Promotion, Sake Translation Japanese, Fenton Weather Hourly, Wounded Knee Memorial, How To Make A Flash Cake, Olivia Taylor Dudley Husband, Homesnap Pro Pricing, Genji's Sword Hacksmith, My Rabbit Has A Fever, Raafat Al Assad, Microsoft Ignite Vs Build, Strange Beethoven Facts, Gadsden Al To Oxford Al, Britain Dalton Age, Hawaiian Alphabet Letters, Remax Ct Rentals, Mint Hill Zip Code, Travis Scott 2020 Shirt, Cat Birthday Meme, Rooftop Pools Nyc, Javonte Green Season Stats, Land Registry Fees,