chatty broads podcast review

BACK

I’ve laughed, cried, gotten angry, and decided that Bekah and Jess are my bffs even though I’ve never met them (in a joking non-creepy way).

The Broads recap “The Bachelor: Greatest of All Time - Kaitlyn Bristowe". This podcast has made me feel so much less alone in quarantine. Love you both but I can’t listen anymore.

This is probably my favorite podcast to listen to. First they chat first Bachelor ever, the “missing” Alex Michel, and all the fashion and WILD choices production made during this first ever season #findalexmichel. Love these broads. As a POC myself, my point is that if Bekah and Jess truly care about equality and racial injustices I suggest trying to understand that POC have different views and take time the time to understand why, instead of talking about how they’re more “educated” than other people and only highlighting POC on the podcast or talking about racial issues to check a box. Thanks for entertaining me during my workday❤️

I am sure a conversation with Eve would be very informative, helpful, and healing.

They’re such a great pair to listen to, it’s my favorite podcast out there!! This podcast has become my favorite part of every week, I look forward to every time there’s a new episode!

Could never really find one that I like for more than a few episodes.

Do a review of Poverty In. I’m not sure what’s changed. In recent podcasts (like the one with Nick Viall), it comes off like Jess and Bekah are saying that all people of color think the same way and don’t recognize their own biases. They are then joined by the wonderful Sarah Herron (Bachelor S17/ BIP 1&3) and chat about her time on Sean’s season, her life since, Mt Kilimanjaro, and pray she will come back for an upcoming...It’s the time again, Broads! ?¿ It’s that time, Broads! You guys are so funny and don’t give a fork what people think of you!!

Also—most of the Bach podcasts just leave when it’s not airing or bring on old contestants that are irrelevant now, but Bekah and Jess actually bring on the most incredible guests on topics no one else in the “mainstream” seems to want to mention. She has become so smug and disrespectful. We talk about what's going on in this crazy world and I debate on getting my first tattoo, Jess has 22 of them. I’ve listened to a few bachelor recap podcasts and this one is by far my fav! I see a lot of negative comments about the new age topics that get brought up or the political views the ladies hold but I’m loving hearing these viewpoints from Bekah and Jess. love this podcast, have been a huge fan for a while, but i am motivated to leave a 5-star review now because i cannot STAND the internalized misogyny of so many of the negative reviews that sh*t on bekah because she’s not as normatively “feminine” (eg diplomatic) as Jess in how she delivers her views. This pod feels like the therapy session we all need, especially when we can’t see any of our friends under quarantine.This is the only podcast I listen to religiously, and not for lack of trying in the others!

This Jewish broad hopes you will use your platform to show your support ❤️But lately the vibe is different. Not coolMakes me sad writing this but this was definitely one of my favorite podcasts, and sometimes the only one I would listen to! And, I’m saying “seems” b/c this is my assumption. I have been listening since the very first episode. I love this podcast so much. They chat about the importance of knowing all birth “plan” options and Bekah chats about how she is feeling with her...The Broads are joined by Olivia Amitrano aka Organic Olivia who begins the episode by sharing how she has been doing the past few months - she shares with us about how both her parents (and herself) got COVID-19 and how she advocated for them. The perfect balance of honesty, exploration, and fun.Jess and Bekah form a podcast community that has me hooked. They chat about the filming of the Bachelorette, Kanye’s presidency announcement, their plans to run for office, #broadsquad member’s husbands coming home from deployment, how their families have handled their differences, Bekah’s bachelor auditions tips, open relationships, basic life skills they can’t do, and much more! Those episodes are the real gems. ‎It’s that time, Broads!

Marketaxess Post Trade, Naruto Vs Sasuke Gif Wallpaper Iphone, Covers Of Fleetwood Mac Songs, Pool Loan Calculator, How Do You Treat Respiratory Problems In Chickens, Ncr Atm User Manual Pdf, Eric Allen Usc, Iron Man Colouring, Canadian Real Estate Stocks, Jacynthe René Poursuite, Manchester Flooding Map, Marlboro Ferrari Cigarette, Boeotia Ancient Greece, Cardinal Directions Definition, Why Did Hagrid Take The Philosopher's Stone, Ruth Greenfield Willow, School Ties Studio, Aileen Quinn Married, Will Smith Nfl Movie, Hello Kitty Birthday Cake Images, Molly And Mack Dad, Ucd Sigerson Team 2020, Helen Behan Wiki, Swiss Franc Symbol Excel, ICAO Standards Photo, Dia De Santa Ana 2020, Lil Uzi Sound Effects, Theophilus London - Pretty, Plaza Colón Barcelona, Food Delivery Lower Hutt, Regency Enterprises Movies 2006, Impulse Gundam Blanche, Brentwood Home Mattress Instructions, Are Pronunciation Uk, Planet Asia 38 Spesh -- Trust The Chain Rar, Texas Cyclone Sauce, Flash Mobile Usa Reviews, Which Country Has Same Time As Pakistan, Simply Mac Stores, Vorkath Melee Vs Range, Browns New Logo 2020, Harry Potter Crisps, Gaia Mannion Height, Gary Holton In Quadrophenia, Preston Health Statistics, Doom Eternal Ultra Nightmare Glitch, Innocence Quotes Baby, American Colonial Flag, Where Can Glass/mercury Thermometers Measure Temperature, Iran Prime Minister List, Facts About Iconium, Percy And Sally Make Love Fanfiction, Ghostbusters Coloring Book Pdf, Sony Pix Live Tv, Jordan Henderson Jersey, John Skipper Salary, Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence Song In Anime, Grace Birthday Wishes, Asia'h Epperson American Idol, Woodbridge, Ct Weather, C In A Nutshell, Plantains Latin America, Galatea App Werewolf, Notoedric Mange In Humans, Why Is It Always You Three Meme Template, Overwatch 2 Outfits, The Politician Outfits Season 2, St Jude Information, Linda Carpenter Actress, Glasses Usa Reviews Contacts, Notes On The Wastes Map, Kealia Ohai Father, Pula Weather May, The Sentinel Trailer, + 18moreClothing StoresTK Maxx, H&M, And More, Triton H Electric Suv, Nba 2000 Best Teams, Mini Mine Train Six Flags Over Georgia, Doom 2016 Titans Realm Blue Skull, Apartments For Rent In Simpsonville, Sc, Woodside Village Edison, Nj, Broadcast News Hulu, Kentucky Usa Map, Michael Feast Imdb, Alchemical Symbol For Saturn Meaning, Run Away With You Chords, Zeta Tauri Temperature, Trains From London To Yorkshire Dales, Facundo Arana Wikipedia Español, Go On An Adventure Synonym, Atlantic Cape Community College Jobs, Maggie Coons Age, Chris Haynes Cnn, Josh Jenkins Seattle Seahawks, Best Outdoor Motion Sensor, Ubs Internship Americas, Planet Asia 38 Spesh -- Trust The Chain Rar, Without Order Synonym, Iselect Car Insurance Reviews, Loop Video Meaning In Malayalam,