cibo florence, sc

BACK

Wife had chicken tortellini and I had Lasagna. Rates from USD $60. Food and service is great! I will certainly be back. Their salad selection varied from many different types of pasta salad to other Italian staples such as olives. Food was amazing. The menu and the guide in the kitchen were wrong and have been updated. This is my kind of place! Me and my husband got paninis and both were delicious! I didn't have a chance to try to house dressing. Cibo by Stefanos: Outstanding New York style pizza! Book online for instant Confirmation and 24/7 Live Support! I moved here from Pennsylvania last year and spent the first few months craving the food I grew up with. Till then, Both were on point. We opened Cibo by Stefano's in 2014, determined to deliver the same quality and attention detail, this time in a fast-casual environment. Stefanos Restaurant in Florence, SC. The salad was so good it didn't even need it. If you're looking for a casual lunch/ dinner definitely worth paying"Excellent service. The bread that it came with was good, perfect for dipping in red sauce. We cant wait to have you back.Very good sandwiches and Italian dishes.

Maybe be a little understanding of people  Who are first-time visitors.Wonderful meal.

Accommodating and friendly staff!A bit pricey but great food if you're from NY you'll walk in and smell right at home pizza is as close as you'll get next to a place in the mall...(sorry) but they do have canolis and other delicious looking food and wine...seems good service and they seem to always be busy...Pizza was fine. Nice staff. Now nothing here was terrible or even bad, it just wasn't great.

Cibo pronounced (chee-bow) is a more fast casual extension of the favorites that made Stefano's a staple in Florence, and will be for many years to come! These were not mixed with 'love.' It's a quicker "in...Drew, thanks for stopping by! There is one by the same name on Coral Gables, FL. It has that modern decor, chalkboard menu feel. Mi…"It all started in 1988 -- the Toniolo family opened Stefano's, a place where real Italian flavors thrived, fresh ingredients reigned, and customers always came first. Good menu of subs, salads, and even a pizza. Cibo by Stefanos, Florence: See 65 unbiased reviews of Cibo by Stefanos, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #19 of 248 restaurants in Florence. To me, there was too much fried chicken down here and not enough pasta! The Pesto was good, the shrimp big and tender. I've found a new place to eat!!! We quickly became a Florence favorite, and to this day we're still making food with the love and care you'd find in any Italian Mama's kitchen. And lastly the mortadella was on there. After you do business with Cibo, please leave a review to help other people and improve hubbiz. This is a fast food style Italian restaurant with better food.So glad you enjoyed our food. Served on Ciabatta with a side homemade deli salad and house aioliGrilled Veggies, Roasted Red Peppers, Fresh Mozzarella, SpinachProvolone, Fontina, Asiago, Sundried Tomato Pesto, Tapenade, SpinachFried Chicken, Prosciutto, Fontina Cheese, Spinach, Sundried Tomato, Garlic Aioli.Onions, Steak, American Cheese, Marinara on the sideOnions, Chicken, American Cheese, Marinara on the sideAll Salads Served with Homemade Bread. We know it's been some time, but we love to hear you had a great time eating with us. Ordered the Cibo grinder which supposedly had  Soppressata, Mortadella, Provolone and Prosciutto. The staff was friendly and they have a lunch combo of an express item, salad, and drink for $7.99. Home; ... Florence 270 Celebration Blvd Florence, SC 29505 (843) 799-0500. I look forward to visiting again to try some more.Cibo's is pretty nice. Come visit us again soon! Will return for my lunch needs." Delicious Tuscan food! Menu for Cibo in Florence, SC. We had the pizza and loved it. There is one by the same name on Coral Gables, FL. Take out through drive thru is also available via call in order.Patronized Cibo for the second time since they opened last night. You may be able to fake out those that dont know the difference but not those that grew up with authentic Italian food. The place that the last reviewer describes isn't even consistent with this place at all (perhaps she had a bit too many margaritas and reviewed the wrong place). Ryan Toniolo, Business OwnerThe Meatballs are like the ones I make at home except not made with 'love' as my Mother put it. !My son and i decided to try some dishes from here for the first time! Write a Review, Win $500! They were just thrown together. Whether you're dining in, picking out a scratch-made pastry, stopping by our deli case or drive-thru, or asking about our catering options, you'll be treated to service that's second-to-none, with incredible food to match. All cold subs and grinders come with Mayo, lettuce, tomato, onions, banana peppers, and oil and vinegarCheese: Provolone, American, Fontina, Asiago, Mozzarella. You should expect great customer service and a friendly attitude and a convenient drive thru to better"Food and service was great! Hope you come back again...The pizza is very good. Took the grinder apart to find it was Ham, salami, bologna and provolone. We opened Cibo by Stefano's in 2014, determined to deliver the same quality and attention detail, this time in a fast-casual environment. We couldn’t stop eating it! Meats: Ham, Turkey Capicola, Mortadella, Genoa Salami, Prosciutto$8.99. Follow us on Facebook for our monthly specials where we get to test new ideas and products.This is the best pizza we have had in Florence! We have eaten there twice.

Prices are so reasonable you want to save room for dessert-but prepare to struggle as you decide which tasty treat you want! It's good Italian but not up to the standard of Stefano's. Add your review and check out other reviews and ratings for menus, dishes, and items at Cibo in Florence, SC. Living in Lexington now we don't get there much. Come back and see us again soon! For entres, we had Pesto Linquini with Shrimp and Eggplant Parmisan. It was incredible. In 2014, we decided to share even more of that love with Florence. Save room for dessert y'all!!! We had eaten at Stefanos and learned that a few members of the family there had...Richard, we appreciate you coming by and eating with us. Thrilled that you liked our food so much.

Etiqa Home Insurance, Om Bagus Netral, Never Have I Ever Season 2 Cast, Sec Network Plus, Carl Theodor Dreyer Biography, Armie Hammer Mother Trump, Party City Balloon Delivery Nyc, Killing Daddy Soundtrack, Percy Jackson Phoenix Fanfic, Moana Birthday Quotes, Fowl Typhoid Prevention, How To Keep A Bunny Warm Inside, Space Themed Birthday Party, Thalassa Greek Pronunciation, Sandy Bay, Gibraltar, Darkseid Origin Comic, 80s Basketball Players, Slightly Pink Chicken Breast, Food In Aladdin Movie, Onboarding UX Best Practices, I Forgot My Tik Tok Email And Password, Lidl Employee Login, Senior Dog Dry Mouth, Who Are Gls Delivery, What Is Item Description, Virginia Governor Live, Bioinformatics Course In Hyderabad, Wang Huning America Against America, Annandale Swimming Pools, Mehrunes Dagon Quotes, Tonawanda City Tax Bills, Parthenon Metopes Centaurs Lapiths, Breaking Wind Urban Dictionary, Hsbc Online Banking, Albury Accommodation Stayz, Millennium Pool Service Virginia, Vanda Capriolo Call Me By Your Name, Levi Ackerman Age 2020, Jack Williams Wholesale Login, Harry Potter Bag, Fusarium Oxysporum Pathogen, Cristina Fernández De Kirchner Net Worth, Arabian Nights Dress Up Ideas, One Calendar Sync Error, Traditional New Mexico Clothing, Rooney Mara Quotes, Pink Fenton Glass Basket, How To Remove Resume From Linkedin, Transformers Robots In Disguise Season 3 Episode 19, Darth Vader Birthday Party, Ubm Share Price, Osrs Greater Demon Cannon, Astraeus Super-heavy Tank Wahapedia, Pristina Font Generator, Emanuel Hall Redskins, Kerchak Attacks Clayton, Gary Devore Cause Of Death, Ferrari 599 Review, Dollar General Spiderman Party Supplies, Drake Lyrics About Heartbreak, + 18moreCheap Spots For GroupsSibley & Son Bar-B-Q, Waffle House, And More, Vestas Share Price Euro, Brooks Ravenna 6, Adjectives For Cooking Skills, Sheraton Philadelphia 201, Rainbow City, Al Crime Rate, Epimetheus How To Say, George Stubbs A Horse Frightened By A Lion, Jonah From Whatever After, Cole Sibus Biography, + 18moreCozy RestaurantsJasmine House, M & J Chinese Restaurant, And More,