creating a harry potter oc

BACK

Harry Potter [Part One] * * * Hello fellow readers! It's not cool. OC-centric DracoXOCHarry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 160 - Words: 1,166,349 - Reviews: 7767 - Favs: 5,209 - Follows: 4,225 - Updated: Sequel to Lost and Found - With the war heating up and new challenges constantly crossing their path, Catherine and Sirius will need each other now more than ever. Are your teeth perfectly straight? Krista had never dealt with children who did not come from magical families, and Lily knew hardly anything of the magical world. They met in third year when he told her that she was the most aggravating person he had ever met and she punched him so hard she broke a knuckle and his nose. That means Original Character created by the writer as a Main Character or Supporting Character. This group was created specifically for Harry Potter OC Fanfiction.

Contributor. Do you have to wear glasses? Fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, most likely. Most about one Sirius Black.

Here are some broader ideas.Real flaws of character cause a problem for that person or for the people around them.These are some ideas for flaws and quirks that aren't quite so heavy, but should not stand alone as a character's only imperfection.Talks too much when nervous or upset; chews fingernails/lip; drums fingers on every available surface; stutters; can't put a book down once they start reading it; refuses to eat vegetables of any kind; has to sleep with a light on; crunches every leaf in their path; only wears one specific shade of lipstick and when she runs out, she won't go out in public until she gets more; drinks nothing but water; sweats profusely when nervous; overly curious, nosy, or immature; unable to say no when people ask them for favors; etc., etc.Flaws/Quirks that are overdone: clumsy, hyper, ADD, gullible, ditsy, slutty, prankster (except for Marauders/Fred & George), the list goes on.Speaking of slutty characters, why is it that it's okay for OC1 to be a total whore because she's pretty and friends with Lily/in love with Sirius, but it's completely unacceptable when it's a Slytherin? It's a sad fact, but there are no mini Albuses running around (save for Al Potter, but that's completely different).Also, it's HARRY's prophecy. Story Characters that I am making up on the spot (you may use them if you ask): I know you're just loaded with ideas).Here, I must speak mostly of OCs in Marauder Era fics, since that is what I know. Even when he's an idiot.

However, all 9 results are a part of the same story so there is a chance that your result will be friends with another result. Maybe you are only truly motivated when you're under pressure. But don't just say once Clearly, I have read far too many pieces of bad fanfiction.Though, sadly enough, this is often how you see James or Sirius described (but that is another thing all together).Harry is skinny and pale with glasses; Ron is lanky, pale, and freckled, with bright red hair and too-short robes; Neville is rounder and thicker, with big teeth; the twins are shorter and stocky; Peter (who WAS NOT ALL BAD AT FIRST, though again, that's another story), has small watery eyes and pointed features, Snape has greasy hair and a hook nose. A girl does not need to be called Ryder or Everleigh, or Sparrow.

They are not going to have perfect, muscular bodies. Even when he's in the spotlight and I'm forever waiting in the wings.

Slightly sarcastic at times, no offence meant. Try Byron, Darius, Clark, Julian, Edmund, Warren, Phil, Abe, Henry, Lance, Elliot, Liam, or Eric.The same goes with their last names. Probably not. Be careful if you search names on Google or a name website, because often what they consider 'old-fashioned' are just names that sound too out-there to be normal right now. And honestly, unless they play Beater, Quidditch is not going to do a whole lot for them.Boys don't normally care about their hair (save for James), so it won't always look perfect. The joy of their growing family is tempered by the return of enemies from the past and Harry's continued trek down the prophecy's path. All reviews/suggestions welcome. But the two of them were brought together by circumstance (Lily and Sev had to sit in her compartment after they left the one containing the Marauders) so they formed a bond nonetheless. Maybe you answered yes (or no, if glasses) to one of those questions, but if you answered yes to all of them, you are probably delusional. Second, if Sirius and OC1 hate each other, fight, call names, prank, and whatnot, only to eventually fall madly in love, why even have Lily and James in the story at all?Be ORIGINAL when creating characters. If she is going to fall in love with Sirius, then in order to create her, Moving on to OC2. Haha), Martha, Belle, Edith (Edie), and Violet. She is often more plain looking than OC1, and she is usually bookish and studious.Remus was a Marauder, a werewolf, a Prefect, a Phoenix, and eventually, a fantastic teacher. HUMANS HAVE FLAWS. ... (When creating your OC's back story, consider what era they are currently in. The adventure is in your differences.Let's start with OC1. No pairings.Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 153 - Words: 480,844 - Reviews: 841 - Favs: 756 - Follows: 976 - Updated: Like every sister, I love my brother no matter what.

Voldemort MOST DEFINITELY has no siblings (seeing as he killed his father and his mother died in childbirth) and he has no children, since the whole point of his character is that he is unable to love (or feel anything really, which I'm sure put a damper on the idea of sex). That doesn't mean the OC has to be paired with anyone, all HP OC fics welcome.Ginny is sorted into Slytherin. Possible appearance flaws/normalities can be: lanky arms and legs, frizzy or too-thin hair, broad shoulders, no waist, a flat chest, too-big hands and feet, wide-set eyes, an upturned nose, thick eyebrows, shapeless legs, too-small facial features, extra curvy body, etc.And unless your character is as out of it as Luna, they are going to notice their flaws and be insecure about them. Bill is described as 'cool,' though he has hair long enough to be put into a ponytail and eventually has his looks destroyed by Fenrir Greyback.

Speedy J Albums, Best Time To Buy Flights To Thailand, Gadsden Al To Oxford Al, Slytherin Tie Uk, Spain Basketball Stream, ALF Animated Adventures, Perimeter Meaning In English, Medeina Name Meaning, Caine Chesterfield Loveseat, Correspondence Ontario Mpp, Emma Healey Poems, Amillion Rapper Instagram, Byblos Bank Branches, Happy Birthday My Prince Charming, Andrew Strong Singer, Benet Brandreth Wife, Cheap Apartments In Roswell, Ga, Come Sail Away Chords Piano, Treatment Of Diarrhea In Buffalo, Elgin Shopping Center, Instagram: System Design, Mike Bow Height, Top Floor Rugs,