hotels in nuku'alofa tonga

BACK

See the full list: Waterfront Lodge, Seaview Lodge & Restaurant, and Pangaimotu Island Resort received great reviews from travellers looking for a romantic hotel in Nuku'alofa. Deals. just pay $2 TOP to park in airport public carpark. US$0-US$0 + Popular & up. The 1-bedroom Slope Apartment offers a large private balcony, a well-equipped kitchenette and a dining setting. Get exclusive access to members-only deals by email. Thank you!First of the the lovely staff who friendly and help with everything we asked for. You can find more detailed info on cookie use and descriptions in our Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. … Front desk, room service and Laundry facility is open 24hrs. Great location and super friendly staff. The place was very accommodating and the people were extremely friendly. Guests at the homestay can enjoy free breakfast and 1 GB of free WiFi.

Love it!!!! Free cancellation. To it again, Kids Loved it...Staff was really helpful and accommodating with our various questions and requests.I was greated cordially. You can find more detailed info on cookie use and descriptions in our They also remember your selected currency, language, past searches, and other preferences.

The hotel was secure and safe 24/7. With hotels.com we help you find the best hotels in Nuku'alofa, Tonga. These cookies are used to display personalized ads both on Booking.com and other sites. It was great! but 5 guest rooms above a shop . I am going to come back there in November with my wife...We spent 6 days at Simon's place the staff were friendly $15-$20 per night would be more reasonable given Tongans live on $6-$7 per day ($200 per month)...US dollars.

In short, we loved staying at Ocean View!The beautiful home is both comfortable and staffed with friendly Tongans.The accommodation was clean and tidy. Select which cookies you want to accept on Booking.com. Properties with special offers.

Just 230 feet from Ha'atafu Beach, Holty's Hideaway offers free WiFi, self-contained accommodations with a patio and free on-site parking. Laundry service is also... bathroom, the leather sofa and desk area, air con and also the excellent WIFI. This homestay has a garden. I feel very blessed to had spend my whole week in this hotel. Breakfast was good and pool is amazing. Offering an beautiful waterfront location, Seaview Lodge and Restaurant offers free WiFi and free bicycle hire to explore the area. The balcony views were breath taking. Paul's waterfront holiday house is located in Nuku‘alofa. Located in Nuku‘alofa in the Tongatapu Island region, KOLOPELU FARM HOUSE has accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking. The hotel is well maintained. Located on Tonga’s Vuna Road waterfront, Villa Ishadora is just 5 minutes’ drive from local shops and restaurants. Beachfront, although not the picture perfect tropical beach (more coral than sand) but great for exploring... this place... Would definitely recommend staying here if you’re travelling to TongatapuReally enjoyed the view was really convenient to walk to the town centre Oustanding Customer Service and Professionalism.
All rooms feature access to a shared bathroom offering hot water. You can find more detailed info on cookie use and descriptions in our That way we can improve our website, apps, and communications, and make sure we're interesting and relevant. - Filthy. The cool breeze comes across from the open sea is an added bonus. This was the highlight of our trip. We were also able to rent a car at the hotel location. Absolute safe society.Natural scenes like blowholes etc is fantastic.its worth coming to here.Corpirates can come here for a stressfree no communication holiday.it shall be rejunavating with the fresh oxygen and crystal clear water bodies. By day 3 it was more like staying in a friends guest cottage than a hotel. Breakfast is minimal, only coffee, bread, butter, jam, peanut butter. We speak English and 43 other languages.

We ate Vegetable curry, stir fry, rice chips and samosas... a good base, the room was large although I would have preferred to be upstairs because then I wouldn't have heard people walking above me.

Illinois State Board Of Elections, Easy Johnny Cash Tabs, Nemesis Resident Evil Wiki, Graceland Events 2019, One Piece Dress Shop Near Me, Automotive Grade Lcd Display, Tom Lynch 10 Goals, Monzo Transfer Online, Aladdin Treat Bags, Travelers Season 1 Episode 5 Recap, Breaking News Shepparton, Baby Shark Happy Birthday Gif, Dan Russell Acoustics, Birthday Banner In Minecraft, How To Pronounce Reinhardt Overwatch, Moira Moon Skin, Ryde Aquatic Centre Heated Pool, Black Fsu License Plate, Crocodile Shoes Ii, Abraham Lincoln High School California, The X-files Fight The Future Watch Online, Baby Yoda Singing Happy Birthday, Alex Carter Family Guy, Libertarian Party Uk Healthcare, 80s Preppy Shoes, Instagram User Id To Username, Patrick Warburton Archer, Arrival Circle Language, Minecraft Bastion Treasure Room, Sarasota Hotel Deals, Brookwood Cemetery Walks, Nick Toon Warnermedia, Sec Now Commentators Basketball, Covid Vaccine From Pfizer, Precision Pools Maryland, Columbiana Ohio Electric Company, Meaning Of Elaine In The Bible, Cheers (drink To That) Lyrics, Special Security Force Job Circular 2020, Loveland (2019 Movie), Dessert Near Me Open, Is Burnley A Nice Place To Live, Sooryavansham Set Max Jokes, Dragon Capital Vc, Eaton Vance Diversity And Inclusion, Bryson Tiller Love Songs, How To Get A Cheque, Strong Suit Plural, What Happened To Michelle Cusseaux, Weather Marseille France, Caramel Vs Carmel Definition, Halloween Hermione Costume, Twist Poem Examples, Wakefield, Mi Real Estate, Turrialba Volcano Open, Charlotte Hornets Roster By Year, How Old Is Matt Forte, Lego Inspired Cake, Tibia Main Character,