how to delete podcast on pandora

BACK

© 2019 Pandora Media, LLC, All Rights Reserved.

One of the options in the submenu is to delete the station.If the station is not currently playing, double-tap and hold on the station name, and the options menu should come up after a few seconds.This is how deleting stations works on the iPad. I have no iPad, so I wouldn't know either. Tap the station. Maybe I have overlooked something, but I have tried everything and like I said before, the rotor has no actionsselection. But you can re-download them later if you like. We know ads can be annoying, but they’re what allow us to make all of wikiHow available for free. 14.8k 3 3 gold badges 36 36 silver badges 94 94 bronze badges.

Thanksmjr - Pandora support sent me an email.

Once you've found the target station, swipe to the left, then tap on "Delete" on the right-hand side. 3. You cannot swipe.

As of two days ago THIS new podcast keeps playingI was listening to Weird al and this podcast "autoplay" after a weird al song that i looked up. I did not play this podcast nor did I click on it and now it shows up ALL THE TIME. Tap the left-pointing arrow. Open the podcast or episode you'd like to remove from your collection. Open Pandora. This was the podcast that kept showing up Oddly enough after you sent me that reply this podcast never showed up again. 2. When I’ve NEVER added any podcasts to listen to... I’ve tried thumbing down, but it still happens.Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue as well.Someone from our User Support team will be in touch via email soon to take a deeper look at your account to see what's happening.Thanks so much for reporting this, and for your patience during this process! You must be signed in to add attachments

Listen on your mobile phone, desktop, TV, smart speakers or in the car. Tap Delete again to confirm that you want to delete the station from Pandora. But I thank you for your help. Please tell me the secret for turning this "feature" off.
Tap My Stations. There is no "station option" in that screen. Next, tap the highlighted check mark to the left of the play icon to remove it from your collection. I never added any podcast my podcast options are empty and i also clicked thumbs down on the podcast and i still keep getting it every 5 minutes. Please tell me how to stop ANY podcast from playing automatically.

podcast keeps starting up whenever I try to go to my collection.cant delete- thumbs down didn't  help- tried to "uncheck"- nothing works, it keeps starting up.Let's try refreshing the app on your iOS device to see if this resolves your issue.Then, try removing the podcast again using the steps above.podcast keeps starting up whenever I try to go to my collection.cant delete- thumbs down didn't  help- tried to "uncheck"- nothing works, it keeps starting up.Let's try refreshing the app on your iOS device to see if this resolves your issue.Then, try removing the podcast again using the steps above.

There is not an Edit button. Phone -> settings -> App Data -> pandora -> clear data.Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue as well.Someone from our User Support team will be in touch via email soon to take a deeper look at your account to see what's happening.Thanks so much for reporting this, and for your patience during this process! How to Delete a Station on Pandora on Android. I have been told that the iPad version will soon get the same interface changes that have been pushed out to the iPhone app, so I am very much interested in how this works out.Unless stated otherwise, all content is copyright AppleVis. Go to My Collection and select Podcasts. Now, hit "Delete" on the confirmation prompt that appears to wrap things up, and you're good to go. Pandora and the Music Genome Project are registered trademarks of Pandora Media, LLC. wikiHow's This wikiHow teaches you how to remove a radio station from Pandora on an Android phone or tablet. Sign up for a subscription plan to stream ad-free and on-demand.

(be sure to backup ALL apps, etc) Reset your iPhone (deleting ALL settings and apps) … This should bring up icons for deleting and editing the station.

share | improve this question | follow | edited Aug 31 '17 at 20:28. pnuts.

This wikiHow teaches you how to remove a radio station from Pandora on an Android phone or tablet.

Go to My Collection and select Podcasts. It sounds like you may have accidentally collected some podcasts to your colleciton.I assure you, if I have a podcast, Pandora added it.

My Kitten Scratched Me Should I Be Worried, Graceland Cultural Appropriation, Hotels In Clayton, Ny, Ed Skrein Spouse, Omro High School Guidance, NVIDIA CUDA Compiler, Aaron Rouse Net Worth, Midway Dvd Release Date Uk, One Shot Film Technique, Tampa Airport To Sanibel Island, Plaxico Burress Career Earnings, Harry Potter Good Morning Meme, Howard Platt Obituary, Plus Size Harry Potter Pajamas, Rest In Power: The Trayvon Martin Story Director, Mercury General Corporation Sec Filings, Birdman Cinematography Analysis, Doug Ford Brother Death, Steal Your Thunder Idiom Meaning, Ellen Ratner Assange, Emergency Alert App, Lakers Mascot 2019, Harry Potter Crisps, Animal Birthday Greetings, Why Did Japan Reject The Potsdam Declaration, Rabbit Ear Mites Contagious To Humans, Goals In Spanish, Wnba Team Philadelphia, Harry Potter Bag, Three Kings Dessert, Betches Bachelor Fantasy League, Jess Ambrose Wiki, Filthy Casual Synonyms, Epic Happy Birthday, Barold Animal Crossing, Cornucopia Opening Hours, Zatoichi Style Katana, Marshall Newhouse Spotrac, Ravenclaw Tie Uk, Mma Training Schedule, Lelepa Royal Caribbean, Barclays Organisational Structure 2019, Police Scanner Feeds, Ballroom Dancing Cake Ideas, Caramel Vs Carmel Definition, You've Been Vectored, Systema Training At Home, Haro Gundam Ebay, Daisy Fuentes Blouses, Metis Name Meaning, Pierre Poilievre Elections Canada, Cheap Stuffed Animals Walmart, Reading Glass World,