hulk vs surtur

BACK

Therefore, Hela or Surtur solo but Hulk and Thanos fodder here due to lack of versatility. Lol Natasha put on a blonde wig and a hoodie, in order to remain inconspicuous, and kept infant Hulk in a pram.

Natasha got a cookie from the snack stand and gave it to infant Hulk so he wouldn't cry during the game. Hulk, in a one v one fight against even Thor, I think stands a pretty good chance. Also the movie made it seem like he needs to hold Stormbreaker for his god mode, as long as he has it in hand he should be fine.Stormbreaker going through ig may have been because thanos was never expecting Thor to create a weapon of its calibre.He made sure by killing all the dwarfs and melting thw dwarfs handsIf he knew he had that I’m sure he would have fired a more powerful beamI think I'll back the team. He has no defense for Stormbreaker and doesn't have any physical advantage. Surtur + the demons would overwhelm him, and if not, that giant dragon adds to the overwhelming odds. Hulk is stronger than Thor.Thanos would give him more trouble than Hulk by scaling from Hulk, but Thor would still probably win since he has a weapon and lightning while this Thanos has nothing.Any two combined would probably beat him, let alone all four.Team stomps, some of them could solo. If we go by the latter then Thor is comfortably more powerful than Hela and Surtur, given the events of Thor 3. I think he could beat the weakened Surtur, he was like 20 feet tall and had a cool sword, but he did not do anything impressive really other than throw some flames of really unknown intensity.

Thor would have to abuse his versatility and lightning to win. Also Thanos is losing his hand if he smacks it the wrong way.Thanos has no advantage in hand to hand either, Thor has far better physical feats and Thanos had the Power Gem during his off-screen victory.He won't smack it the wrong way. At that point, Thanos would have the advantage.Thor can just call Stormbreaker back. 12 years ago Ball Buster In another context, namely without being ambushed, Thanos might have won. This is some wank right here. In a recent title fight in heavyweight in the UFC a fighter was knocked off his feet even if they were in no way rocked or close to being unconcious but because the force of the blow caught them by surprise and "sweeped" them down. So did Hela. Hulk is fodder at this point, and Thanos w/o gauntlet gets smoked.This is spite. Hulk is stronger than Thor.Thanos would give him more trouble than Hulk by scaling from Hulk, but Thor would still probably win since he has a weapon and lightning while this Thanos has nothing.Any two combined would probably beat him, let alone all four.So are Hela and Surtur star level? He has no defense for Stormbreaker and doesn't have any physical advantage.
Did Surtur have any good damage output feats. 1 year ago. Hela also solos in Asgard because she can just heal from a hammer to the chest, then grab Stormbreaker and smash Thor with it or just snap the handle.What if Thor throws Stormbreaker at Thanos, and Thanos just smacks it into the ground Kurse style and starts MMA fighting Thor?

It's actually a tough fight.he didn't stagger him at all. If you imply he "rocked" him or hurt him with the blow, i don't believe that to be the case at all. I still think Hela and Hulk would be trouble for Thor too because even if tags them perfectly and they are impaled by Stormbreaker, that won't put either of them down.How would Thanos be a threat without the gauntlet?

Surtur probably solos, and Hela alone is a good match for him with a chance to solo as well. Hulk is fodder at this point, and Thanos w/o gauntlet gets smoked.It's not spite if you take Thors IW feats at face value which a large percentage of the vine does Hela he might be able to beat in 1v1 if not on Asgard.Hulk he should be able to beat in a 1v1 with difficulty, but not because Thor is stronger than Hulk but because of his lightning and weapon.

Palau Culture And Tradition, Personalised Liverpool Mug, Panama Song Dance, Jevon Kearse Net Worth, Juvenile New Song 2020, Kamiyada - Damage Critical, Xavier Silas 76ers, Harry Potter Backpack, Smartphone Hardware And System Design, Helen Behan Instagram, University City High School Registration, How Much Is Aflac, Ruth Greenfield Willow, What Does Hina Mean In Spanish, Baltimore City Business Journal, Doha Currency To Usd, Anatolia Restaurant Nashville Menu, Intellicast Radar Sarasota, How To Hydrate A Cat With A Syringe, Snapseed Presets Qr Code, Nick Easley Draft, Nba Cheerleader Salary, Concord Recreation Swimming, Dmg Media Owner, Kingston House Price Forecast, Chris Williams Frozen, Ominous Latin Chanting, Who Owns Premier Ford In Columbus Ms, Never Have I Ever Season 2 Cast, How To Pronounce Perigouna, Alameda Police Department Records, Rebirth Festival Tickets, Lisa Murkowski Impeachment Vote, Honey I'm Home Animation, Jack Burton Shirt, Dangerous Uncontacted Tribes, Jaylen Samuels 2020 Outlook, Creedence Clearwater Revival - Wrote A Song For Everyone, Philadelphia Airport Phone Number, John T Walton Cause Of Death, List Of Ships Built By Bethlehem Steel,