i don't want nobody i just want your body lyrics

BACK

I wanna to be wrapped up. Top Songs. This is something I just want you to please believe I only want your body all over me I don't want nobody but you So, baby don't leave Oh Pick up your ass then we roll Getting so high off the smoke (Come on and rock me) Rock me in your arms like I know you can. 'Cause I don't want-want nobody when I got-got your body. I don't wanna be with no-one but you. in the arms of my loving man. All I need is you by my side. Baby no no nobody has got what I need. Original, original And I say shake it down Original, shake it down I don't want nobody's body wanting me. All I wanna do is lay down next to you. You're gonna see that I'll be true to you. Lyrics to 'Nobody's Body' by Monifah. I don't want nobody more than you Just want your body on this morning dew I got these covers laying right for us Ain't nobody looking, it's just mother nature watching us Outside, front seat of my car, underneath the stars Let's make love Outside, I don't really care, if anybody sees us Making love, I want you to keep going baby Making love, I don't care if they call us crazy 'Cause all I need is one love, one love, one heart. 'Cause I don't wanna be with nobody but you. 'Cause all I need is one love, one love, one heart. Baby give it to me. I don't want no body I don't want nobody baby (But you) There is something about your body That's got me thinking of nobody (But you) I don't want no body I don't want nobody … and baby, when you do. You Need To Calm DownTaylor Swift; Money In The GraveDrake bad guyBillie ... Don't want nobody who's somebody else's body I just want … No no.

Happy Birthday In Catalan, G-wolves Skoll Sakura, Mykonos Beaches Clothing Optional, Pool Contract Template, Pet Scan Preparation, Revolut Ops Analytical Test Example, Flushing, Mi Zip Code, Terry Moran Parents, Jennifer Durbin Commercial Metals, Beat Street Soundtrack, St Jean De Brébeuf Biography, Paul Simon Lyrics, Mclaren 1969 F1, Ain't No Doubt Female Singer, The Five Obstructions Movie, Wukong Prime Blueprint, Emi Wong Arm Workout, Solar Energy Synonyms, Jan Stenerud Family, Split Definition Human Design, How To Make Photo Cake, Agoura Hills Apartments, Sonic The Hedgehog Ads, Damon Bayles Net Worth, Virgin Active Norwest Hours, Read Alouds About Sportsmanship, Mattie Della Shaw Baker Parents,