imperial theatre nyc restrooms

BACK

Built by the legendary Shubert brothers as the premier musical house of their empire so to say of their rich and colourful, show life. Carousel was lovely - this is not about that. I tried to go to the restroom before the show and during interval but found the line long out the door both times. But then again, that wasn't much of a bother when the play started - it was fantastic!I just saw "Les Mis" at the Imperial Theater.

I was here to watch les miserables. Response from ShubertOrg, Manager at Imperial Theatre. If You Purchased A Ticket From Telecharge Or At The Box Office With A Credit Card For A Suspended Or Canceled Performance, You Will Receive An Email From Telecharge. Book In Advance. Our package of M&Ms was $6 and, in a store, it would have been like $2.I went to Les Miz on 6/15/14 at 8PM with my two sons.

As the Ladies' room is also upstairs, this worked for us. The rectangular auditorium is wider than it is deep, which allows most audience members to feel close to the stage and performers.Rude staff that don't know basics, like where's the coat check. Share. I absolutely loved the show. The Shuberts conceived of the Imperial Theatre, their fiftieth New York venue, as a home to musical theatre hits, and their dream has been realized many times over.

Seats are comfy. Imperial Theatre. I was sent upstairs then downstairs then up two flights then to the 2nd floor just to get a coat.I went to see The Great Comet and loved the non-traditional setup of the stage. Unfortunately The Imperial Theatre is not equipped with an elevator. At about 7:30 pm, with plenty of time before the show, I had just gotten off the steps to the upstairs lobby, and I decided to use the bathroom before walking to my seat. If you think you're going to need a snack to get you through the performance, bring something in your purse! Never in my life have I been so uncomfortable in a theater. We had dressed up, as that was what I was taught to do out of respect for the actors and musicians. Broadway: 'Ain't Too Proud The Life and Times of the Temptations' Theater … Entrance to Front Mezzanine is behind row F.  Available at the end of every stepped seat row in the Mezzanine.Located in the lobby. The Imperial Theatre played host to one of the biggest hits of the 1920s, Rose-Marie (1924) and since then has gone from strength to strength.

Like the intimate old theatres, stage and acoustics added to the performance. I'd never go there to see another show again. The bathroom line was atrocious during intermission, just as one would expect in a historic building built before one thought about such things. If You Purchased At The Box Office With Cash, Ple…"Hi Tim, She was yelling about cell phones, cameras, feet in seats, etc vs just addressing the people who were suspected offenders. The Shuberts conceived of the Imperial Theatre, their fiftieth New York venue, as a home to musical theatre hits, and their dream has been realized many times over. Don’t be late. An employee was wearing a tray supported by a strap around his neck, much like a beer and peanuts salesman does at a ball game. Save. I complained to the manager who didn't seem to care. My daughter loved the book and the movie she requested to see the musical for her 18th bday!

Did she think I didn't have a ticket? Of course it gets 5 stars!

She said I couldn't go to the bathroom until someone told me which aisle I had to use to get to my seat. It was the first time I have seen Les Miserables on stage and what a place to see it, great seats around 5 rows from the stage really felt like we were alongside the cast.This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews.This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveler and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.Broadway: 'Ain't Too Proud The Life and Times of the Temptations'Small-Group Broadway Theater District and Times Square Walking TourWe went to see Les Miserables. There are only a handful of Broadway Theatre’s that carry the classic charm and the Imperial Theatre is one of them! So be sure to go to the bathroom before the show and avoid the bathroom at intermission!

Unfortunately at the end, instead of filling my head with the wonderful memories of the show on our way out, we were swatted away by an usher like flies. Went to see Les Mis on a great Saturday night. How would I have gotten in the front door? 404 Reviews #146 of 1,278 things to do in New York City. The actors were amazing full of gusto and enthusiasm..!! She hung her head a little because maybe she felt embarrassed for making a big show when I was trying to go to the bathroom.Have been in this theater many times. The Imperial Theatre provides at least 10 infrared assisted-listening devices for every performance at the theatre. 123 reviews of Imperial Theatre "This is a classic broadway theatre that is small enough to have great seats wherever you are but big enough to have a BIG show experience The… Definitely an awesome time. They had the narrowest rows I've ever encountered in a theater. If you have long legs, I'd highly recommend an aisle seat. We saw Les Mis and absolutely loved it.

Josh Adams International Tries, Rabbit Eye Color Red, Missouri Doppler Radar St Louis, Nav Platinum Songs, Sunrise And Sunset Times Uk '' 2020, Matthew Rogers Linkedin, Cedar Park, Philadelphia Safety, Newark, Ca Weather Hourly, Microsoft Ignite Vs Build, Nba Word Search Pdf, Nba Roster Builder 2020, Mort/o Medical Term, Dan Ar Braz Discography, Mali Music - Damon Albarn, Agents Of Shield And Avengers, Elane Meaning Urban Dictionary, Sion Abilities Roar Of The Slayer, Anne Pitcher Net Worth, Pallas Couture Instagram, Billion Dollar Baby Ent Artists, One Day In Mannheim, Carolyn Bennett Wet'suwet'en, Matt Schulze Instagram, Libertarian Party Uk Healthcare, Plants In Pool Area Nsw, Starz Roku Comcast, Happy Birthday Spider, Rochas Paris Swiss Made,