ja morant dunk on anthony davis

BACK

Grizzlies' Ja Morant (12) works to guard Lakers' LeBron James (23) on Saturday, Feb. 29, 2020, during a game at FedExForum in downtown Memphis. Lakers' LeBron James (23) looks to move the ball past Grizzlies' De'Anthony Melton (0) on Saturday, Feb. 29, 2020, during a game at FedExForum in downtown Memphis.

Grizzlies' Ja Morant (12) looks over at the bench Saturday, Feb. 29, 2020, during a game against the Lakers at FedExForum in downtown Memphis. Grizzlies' Jonas Valanciunas (17) dunks the ball Saturday, Feb. 29, 2020, during a game against the Lakers at FedExForum in downtown Memphis.

Just somebody that I look up to, a great [role] model. Fans cheer as the Lakers take the court to warm up Saturday, Feb. 29, 2020, before a game against the Grizzlies at FedExForum in downtown Memphis.

Grizzlies' Jonas Valaciunas (17) looks to pass the ball between Lakers defenders to teammate John Konchar (46) on Saturday, Feb. 29, 2020, during a game at FedExForum in downtown Memphis. Grizzlies' Ja Morant (12) looks to pass the ball from the ground as Lakers' Rajon Rondo (9) and Dwight Howard (39) surround him Saturday, Feb. 29, 2020, during a game at FedExForum in downtown Memphis. It was just one of those plays," Morant said.He even gave credit to a fan on Twitter who questioned his fire and missed when he had it in previous games. He's trying to go get that two points for our team. Zach Randolph plays with the ball during a timeout Saturday, Feb. 29, 2020, during a game between the Grizzlies and Lakers at FedExForum in downtown Memphis. Morant took the spark and heated up FedExForum a day after the Sacramento Kings dampened their spirits with a 104-101 win.His performance came in front of an announced sellout crowd that included former NFL MVP For the second time this season, Morant, Dillon Brooks and Jonas Valanciunas had at least 20 points in the same game. So I’m just trying to get a body in front of him and make him run me over.”Morant shared that if he went for the layup than it would have been called a charge, but if he went for the dunk the official might call it in his favor.“I mean, if I had [gone] for a layup, it would have been a charge, but if I go up and try to dunk, then it’s 50-50,” he said. Lakers' LeBron James (23) flexes at the Grizzlies bench Saturday, Feb. 29, 2020, during a game at FedExForum in downtown Memphis. “He’s done that a couple times this year. The way he moves and his body type I enjoy watching those types of players, [who are] explosive, and he is dangerous,” said Porzingis  I think if he continues you to work on his game he is going to be dangerous no matter where he is at on the floor. Never Scrub Another Toilet AgainShow full articles without "Continue Reading" button for {0} hours. He was 4-for-6 on 3-pointers, setting a career high on makes from long range. "He's a dog. Grizzlies' Jonas Valanciunas (17) fouls Lakers' Alex Caruso (4) as he goes up at the net Saturday, Feb. 29, 2020, during a game at FedExForum in downtown Memphis. ... Dunk of the Night: Anthony Davis. Ja Morant Has The Two Most Wild Missed Dunks Of The Year On … Grizzlies' Kyle Anderson (1) on gives Ja Morant (12) the googles after scoring on Morant's assist Saturday, Feb. 29, 2020, during a game against the Lakers at FedExForum in downtown Memphis. Los Angeles Lakers’ forward Anthony Davis was trying to gain position for the charge with feet barely outside of the restricted area, but Morant had bad intentions on his mind. Grizzlies' Ja Morant has near-dunk over Anthony Davis, sets tone in big win over Lakers Hate Cleaning The Toilet? Grizzlies' Ja Morant (12) dunks the ball Saturday, Feb. 29, 2020, during a game against the Lakers at FedExForum in downtown Memphis.

Palau Culture And Tradition, Antique Outdoor Light Post, How Old Is Fendi P, Cider Mill Village, Pistons Logo Png, Cat Dry Nose And Sneezing, Garifuna Curse Words, Guaranteed Acceptance Burial Insurance, Notre Dame De La Garde History, Black Detroit Movies, Revolut Ops Analytical Test Example, Pictures Of Classic Sonic Running, Mads Asmr Instagram, Danville, Ky Zip Code, Angela Bassett Quotes, Nba Cheerleader Salary, June Weather Forecast, Smooth Dogg Pound, Harry Potter Backpack Pottery Barn, Bill Maher Animal Rights Activist, Td Garden Ticket Manager, 63134 ZIP Code, Epimetheus How To Say, Pictures Of Classic Sonic Running, Usaa Bank Near Me, Sarah Ferguson Wedding Tiara, Indeed Jobs Clayton, Nc, Beasts From The East, Roku Ultra Specs, Ruff Ryders Motorcycle Club, Spider-man Personalized Birthday Banner, Washington Mystics Roster, Oggy And The Cockroaches Coronavirus, Cressida The Band, Nellie Mckay Instagram, Calendar 2022 Printable,