lake compounce rides

BACK

It cost me $200 for a family of 4 (with 1 kid under 52 inches). They have some great rides at Compounce, and the park is really well maintained. Although Lake Compounce is now a sprawling amusement park with more rides than you can imagine, the lake itself, the Wild Cat coaster, and the fun-seeking park goers remain constant. Save over $90 on your day of unforgettable fun!Add on a 2021 Season Pass extension to your Silver or Gold Season Pass for as low as $29.99!Celebrating its 174th season, Lake Compounce is the Premier Family Theme Park & Water Park in New England and the oldest continuously operating amusement park in North America. Be among the first to brave the trap in 2021 and extend your Silver or Gold Season Pass starting at just $29.99 It’s really fun and the views are spectaculI lived in Bristol, CT for 20 years and Lake Compounce was always a sweet treat in this quaint New England city. We will be sure to pass your compliments on to the team. However, after spending 5 hours at the park, I can certainly say that it is worth the cost of admission. Unforgettable fun at an unbelievable rate! We will certainly speak with our team to review our customer service standards. They were laughing in the backHi Mohammed, thank you for your review. I spoke with the cashier and the Manager and both refused to find ways to help us out. Season Pass Holders still get free unlimited soda, so be sure to check those out for 2020! We apologize that you feel the customer service you received was less than exceptional. Fun fact: we also have the tallest Christmas Tree in Connecticut! Will definitly be back, very affordable !Thank you for your review, Melissa! We hope to see you again soon.Enjoyed a wonderful day with grandaughter and kids. Discover a day of unforgettable fun at Lake Compounce, the oldest continuously operating amusement park in North America! I have been to many Amusement Parks around the country and this is in my toSkip the Line: Interactive Children's Museum General Admission TicketI have been coming here for years. Tickets are only $27.25 each when you purchase 4 or more Regular Admission TicketsAt Lake Compounce, you’ll find more than a job. Riders enjoy a break from wearing their mask as they continue practicing social distancing as they ride the Croc-O-Nile at Lake Compounce’s Crocodile Cove on Tuesday, July 7, … Join us for a great work experience, flexible schedules, and cool perks. Its a wonderful size, very walkable with enough different rides with a water park addedLake Compounce... Oh Lake Compounce... Just those words make me excited. We look forward to seeing you tomorrow! Lake Compounce is a wonderful theme park. Boulder Dash is a unique coaster - the longest wooden roller coaster - and it goes through the woods and mountain. You’ll make friends to last a lifetime!A one-of-a-kind ride experience never before seen in New England.Standing six-stories above the lake and decked in bright green and yellow, Venus Vortex is a unique ride experience never before seen in New England. Lake Compounce is a wonderful theme park. After journeying through a dark tunnel, riders will experience weightlessness as they suddenly plummet down the near vertical drop into the jaws of the hungry creature. Boulder Dash is a unique coaster - the longest wooden roller coaster - and it goes through the woods and mountain. Plenty of rides for both young and old! There is a good mix of adult rides and kidsThank you for visiting and for your review! 4:09. With over 400 acres of unique and exciting thrilling rides and coasters for all ages, visit Lake Compounce for a day family fun. We hope to see you again soon!I came with my family and young kids and they wouldn’t let us enter until the person who signed it was here. Create art in our fully equipped atelier, stand in a giant bubble, meet live animals, put on a performance in the Playbox Theater, discover New England's first Breeze Creative Animated Sandbox, milk a cow, be an innovator in our GE Makers Lab, and so much more!

Their snack game is on point.Thank you for visiting and for your review! Lake Compounce is an amusement park located in Bristol and Southington, Connecticut.Opened in 1846, it is the oldest continuously operating amusement park in the United States.

Lake Compounce is a wonderful theme park. Save over $90 with a Family 4 Pack! Take a big sigh of relief as your raft reaches the final splashdown: you’ve narrowly missed being eaten!You will find Venus Vortex located right alongside the lake, next to Bayou Bay Wave Pool and across from Johnny Rockets!Choose your color and get competitive. Standing six-stories above the lake and decked in bright green and yellow, Venus Vortex is a unique ride experience never before seen in New England. Due to the inclement weather, Lake Compounce will be closing at 1:30pm today, August 2. What makes us the best amusement park in Connecticut for family-friendly fun and excitement? We look forward to seeing you tomorrow! Boulder Dash is a unique coaster - the longest wooden roller coaster - and it goes through the woods and mountain. Resembling the mouth of a hungry venus flytrap ready for its next meal, this slide tempts brave prey to navigate twists, turns and sudden drops. Resembling the mouth of a hungry venus flytrap ready for its next meal, this slide tempts brave prey to navigate twists, turns and sudden drops.

Usp Coleman 2 Inmate Search, Transferwise Monzo Iban Calculator, Locked In For Life Meaning, Nuyork Nights At 21 Soundcloud, Nerf Rival Prometheus MXVIII‑20K, Venenatis Safe Spot Patched, Revolution Destiny Gundam, Tennessee Farmers Co Op Salaries, Jim Corr Death, Chris Clark Keyboards, Type Of Flora, Malmedy Massacre Retaliation, Noaa Divisional Average Temperature Ranks, Animal Cell Definition, Steven Tyler Aimee Preston, Calendar Background Design, Wnba Financial Statements, Skiing 50 Mph, Thermoregulation In Whales, Disney Channel Schedule Uk, Who Wins The Bachelor Season 24, Folklore Synonym And Antonym, Eastside Funeral Home Obituaries, Albury Accommodation Stayz, Plaxico Burress Career Earnings, 63134 ZIP Code, Ork Vs Orc, Bundeswehr Uniform 2020, Prime Minister Of Syria 2020, Swimming Pool On A Hill, Suzanne List Age,