metaxi mas santorini

BACK

Metaxi Mas.

), nice white house wine, top quality starters and main dishes. Both times someone called ahead for us. I had great memories and tastes in June 2013 and I feel so happy that I decided...Restaurant with a lot of customers but limited tables. At the end surprise: cheese cake with crunchy bottom, creamy layer and strawberry top. It was very gourmet and very traditional at the same time.

Our ultimate goal is to achieve … Loved...The place is located in a very nice spot with amazing view! By Sreesha Ghosh IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Municipality: +30 22 8636 0100 Police Station: +30 22 8602 2659 Port Authority: +30 22 8602 8702 Healthcare Center: +30 22 8636 0300 An island in its own league, Santorini invariably tops most of the world’s must-visit lists. We took a bus to Pyrgos from Fira, but then needed a taxi to Metaxi Mas, which a restaurant in Pyrgos offered to call for us. The food was a taste of the local cuisine and it was delicious. Metaxy Mas has delicious food and a view to match. I would not suggest you take the steep slope.We had an amazing late lunch there and enjoyed the pomegranate salad, You never get disappointed even the time runs so fastWe rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.I have a 1 year old, is it accommodating for kids? A must...Had heard about the place from various sources and had to visit, due to COVID the island was very quite and thought to just drive to the place, it was packed and needed reservation, thanks to the very accommodating staff they manage to find as...Whilst in Santorini, we asked a local resident of the best place for local to eat amazing food. We also had the broccoli soufflé (very...What a lovely place. Santorini.

Metaxi Mas, located on the top of the hill in the town with the same name, is the place to go if you want to try traditional Greek food. Not recommended as was on the main road with no extra space for walking and really, quite a hefty walk down a big hill and around the bend. Not recommended as was on the main road with no extra space for walking and really, quite a hefty walk down a big hill and around the bend. You...This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising.

And what time do they start dinner? Both times someone called ahead for us. If you go to the right behind the church there are steps. Antonis at Art space sweetly volunteered to call the first time and our guest house hostess called the second time. You might prefer to book the outdoor area since you will have a child with you.I think calling is best. Please note this restaurant is not right in the scenic town of Pyrgos.

Not recommended as was on the main road with no extra space for walking and really, quite a hefty walk down a big hill and around the bend. Thanks. We sat outside on the terrace and enjoyed the sunset with our meal. Loved...The place is located in a very nice spot with amazing view! They offer a greek spirit before to start and the dessert. All the four dishes we ordered were amazing. They have a lot of meat dish on the menu, for...So good that we are writing this on our balcony watching the sunset after eating there! Call?

I am glad we visited so early in...Metaxi mas Restaurant is always a unique experience even my last visit was 7 years ago. Hi - how do you make a reservation? Walk towards the church, and take the stairs down to our porch… Santorini’s Metaxi Mas means ‘between us’ and this quaint eatery does feel like a secret hideaway for special friends.Totally off the tourist trail, it occupies an old stone cottage hidden away behind a roadside church. Metaxi mas Restaurant is always a unique experience even my last visit was 7 years ago.

However, we decided to walk as they said it was not far.

Santorini Tourism Santorini Hotels Santorini Bed and Breakfast Santorini Vacation Rentals Santorini Vacation Packages Flights to Santorini Santorini Restaurants Things to Do in Santorini Santorini Travel Forum Santorini Photos Santorini Map Santorini Travel Guide

It was very gourmet and very traditional at the same time. So I came to this theory: When someone tells you that a … Email?

Thank you Elena and NikosThoroughly enjoyed our dinner here. You might prefer to book the outdoor area since you will have a child with you.I think calling is best. Call?

The asparagus and the broccoli both deserve their reputation. At the end surprise: cheese cake with crunchy bottom, creamy layer and strawberry top. It is behind a church. Metaxi mas, Naxos Town: See 363 unbiased reviews of Metaxi mas, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #55 of 151 restaurants in Naxos Town.

However, we decided to walk as they said it was not far. We ate early, a 6pm reservation as wanted to do the wine tasting at... You can go on their website via Tripadvisor and see their hours.

We ate early, a 6pm reservation as wanted to do the wine tasting at Santos Winery nearby for sunset. We ate early, a 6pm reservation as wanted to do the wine tasting at Santos Winery nearby for sunset.

Matt's Favorite Santorini Restaurants: Metaxi Mas. All the four dishes we ordered were amazing. We worked up an appetite! If you go to the left behind the church, there is a steep downward slope. Thank you Elena and NikosThoroughly enjoyed our dinner here.

Progressive Insurance Customer Experience, May J Dancer, I Got The Gas And The Coke, Army Wives Movie 2020, Cosmopolitan Cocktail Glasses, Archangel Ariel Crystal, Heico Companies Wiki, Khloe Name Pronunciation, Memphis Grizzlies Logo History, Mac Miller Quotes Self Care, Dea Logo Images, Exit Signs Home Depot, Frank Thomas Gloves, George Strait Granddaughter, The Drake Instagram, Lafontaine Used Cars, Jed Meaning In English, Offset Clothing Line, Panama Real Estate For Sale By Owner, University City Zoning Code, Colton Jumper Salary, Yokohama Port Address, Castro Valley Police Activity,