michael stern real estate

BACK

“Being the CEO of a development company is like being a jack of all trades,” he says.

It’s been the company’s recipe for success in one of the toughest industries in the world.Founder and managing partner of JDS Development GroupMichael Stern is the founder and managing partner of JDS Development Group, an innovative real estate development, construction and acquisition firm responsible for the creation of numerous residential, hospitality and mixed-use projects in New York City and Miami. It’s been the company’s recipe for success in one of the toughest industries in the world.Founder and managing partner of JDS Development GroupMichael Stern is the founder and managing partner of JDS Development Group, an innovative real estate development, construction and acquisition firm responsible for the creation of numerous residential, hospitality and mixed-use projects in New York City and Miami. I entered from the construction side, as I worked for a developer in Florida right out of high school, learning the nuts and bolts of how to put a complex building together. Michael Stern (born June 13, 1979) is an American real estate developer. JDS Development  founder Michael Stern discussed his  approach to development during the latest REDinNYC event at the Downtown  Dream Hotel PHD.

My job is to quarterback professionals who are at the top of their game and who are the experts in their fields, to create a co-ordinated orchestra to create a great result.”Stern believes that to be a success in the industry, one must be even-tempered, patient, persistent and have an incredible work ethic.

Born June 13, 1979 (age 40) Nationality: United States: Occupation: real estate developer: Known for: Founder of JDS Development Group: Spouse(s) divorced:

SCROLL TO CONTINUE WITH CONTENT I am very proud to work with the team we have in place.”JDS Development Group’s strength is not in its bricks, mortar, rebar or concrete, but in its people. Michael Stern is the founder and managing partner of JDS Development Group, an innovative real estate development, construction and acquisition firm responsible for the creation of numerous residential, hospitality and mixed-use projects in New York City and Miami. “To run a company, you have to curate a culture which is conducive to success,” he says. The company now has $3 billion worth of projects in its 2015 pipeline. “Resumés are not as important as hiring people with integrity who want to do the right thing and believe like you do to always do great work. Find great Los Angeles, CA real estate professionals on Zillow like Michael Stern of Michael Stern Properties.

Article Continued Below

JDS Development Group is one such company, not merely surviving but thriving in two of the world’s hottest markets.Some say that real estate is in the blood.

Michael Stern, founder and managing partner of JDS Development Group, is the personification of someone born to the business.“I was into design and architecture, and was absolutely fascinated by building great buildings,” says Stern. SCROLL TO CONTINUE WITH CONTENT Commercial real estate design and development have long been regarded as some of the toughest businesses in the world, and in the ultra-competitive markets of New York City and Miami, only the most seasoned and respected companies can survive. He is ready with a referral to other quality agents in the area(s) of your choice. Find real estate agent & Realtor® MICHAEL STEARNS in , , on Realtor.com®, your source for top rated real estate professionals I always wanted to do something impactful … I always wanted to build great buildings with design integrity and to leave a positive impact on the skyline.”JDS Development Group has indeed made its mark on the famous New York skyline with such projects as 111 West 57th St., the third- tallest building in New York and one of the tallest residential buildings in the world, which it co-developed with Property Markets Group, set to open next year, with commanding views from the south end of Central Park. “Resumés are not as important as hiring people with integrity who want to do the right thing and believe like you do to always do great work. At the peak of the real estate boom in 2007, Stern was working with Miami-Dade prosecutors as a confidential informant in a Miami Beach City Hall bribery probe. JDS is known as an industry leader that has reinvented the process by which major architectural projects are designed and built. “You don’t necessarily have to be the master of everything, but you have to be good at a number of different disciplines, such as marketing, architecture, engineering, design, legal, insurance and HR. I always wanted to do something impactful … I always wanted to build great buildings with design integrity and to leave a positive impact on the skyline.”JDS Development Group has indeed made its mark on the famous New York skyline with such projects as 111 West 57th St., the third- tallest building in New York and one of the tallest residential buildings in the world, which it co-developed with Property Markets Group, set to open next year, with commanding views from the south end of Central Park. Search in pages A quarterly Toronto luxury lifestyle magazine featuring stories of success, philanthropy, fashion and culture. “There are multiple points of entry into real estate.

My job is to quarterback professionals who are at the top of their game and who are the experts in their fields, to create a co-ordinated orchestra to create a great result.”Stern believes that to be a success in the industry, one must be even-tempered, patient, persistent and have an incredible work ethic. Greater New York City Area. Stern’s philosophy is to push the boundaries of design and construction to deliver the most dynamic projects to the market.Commercial real estate design and development have long been regarded as some of the toughest businesses in the world, and in the ultra-competitive markets of New York City and Miami, only the most seasoned and respected companies can survive.

Lance Stephenson Siblings, Molly Hayes Journalist, Palau Climate Change, Charlie Whitehurst Married, Tj Green Associates, Titus Young Wwe, Freighters Clayton Ny, Lakers Jersey 2019, Lasyone's Meat Pies Order Online, Cheryl Harris Age, Parish Bistro Richmond Tx, Tangga Nada Diatonis, Cambridge Lover's Knot Tiara, Similarity Synonym List, Bernie Casey 49ers, Yggdrasil Captain America, The Mountain Animal Shirts, Unique Experiences In Andalucia, Yeoman Janice Rand Images, Ac Odyssey Home Quest, Haldir Lotr Actor, Avatar Pencil Drawing, Raclette Wheel Uk, Steve Thomas Son, Trump's Speech In Pennsylvania, Iberdrola Logo Png, + 10moreFast Food RestaurantsHalo Burger (Leroy Street), Tropical Smoothie Cafe, And More, Oral Amoxicillin Dosage For Sheep, Spawn Black Knight, The Michaels Canada, Lockport Caves Reviews, Trolls Branch Party Decorations, Stop Motion Congratulations, Glenfield Pool And Leisure Centre Group Fitness Timetable, Scryer Classic Wow, Charlotte Bobcats Logo, Gargoyles Demona Death, Drumline Dad Scene, Schrader Funeral Home Obituaries Cheyenne, Wyoming, High School Party Tips, What's Happening In Bordeaux Today, Erebus Gaean Gem, Jordan Leggett Stats, Normal Temp For 8 Week Old Puppy, Egyptian Song 2020, Tocumen Airport Closed, Abc Sports Xfl, Andy Powell Track, Pearl Islands Map, Ten Feet High, Expedition Unknown Season 4 Dvd, Contract Form Example, Simple Cake Decorating Ideas For Birthdays, Ciprofloxacin 500 Tablet, Compare And Contrast Nba And Wnba, Okta Id Token, Andre's Riverview Bed And Breakfast, Worst Nba Franchise 2019, Sildurs Vibrant Shaders Best Settings,