moon warrior cats

BACK

StarClan honors your energy and kindness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan. - walked closer to them. If you are doing wc requests how about Jay's Wing + Half Moon?Half Moon (Jaywing AU version) in ‘Mountainous’ for anon!a less quick than I wanted it to be but still kinda quick Half Moon drawing!!! Saved by Ethan Hudelson. Audio. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriors in their turns.

Please step forward.” As the four apprentices stepped forwards, Bravestar smiled.”I, Bravestar, leader of ThunderClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. Die unerzählten Geschichten« findest du die bislang unveröffentlichten Short Adventures »Donnersterns Echo«, »Gänsefeders Fluch« und »Kiefernsterns Wahl« in einem Band versammelt. “Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the Highrock to here what I have to say!”The cats started to gather around. Ancient Tribe cats. Bravestar yawned as he woke that morning. In fact, she will become a medicine cat apprentice. Prologue. “Then at the half-moon, you must travel to the Moonstone to be accepted by StarClan before the other medicine cats.”With the ceremonies done, it was time to think about the current crisis of ThunderClan, and the main reason this meeting was being held. 55 notes. All posts.

Discover (and save!) 15 years = 180 moons.

“Mistykit, do you accept the post of apprentice to Beepetal?”Beepetal smiled. Als Krähenfeders ehemalige Gefährtin Nachtwolke verschwindet, spürt er einen fürchterlichen Verdacht: Ist ihr gemeinsamer Sohn Windpelz in die Tragödie verwickelt?Nach seinem gescheiterten Angriff auf die Anführerin Blaustern wird Tigerkralle aus dem DonnerClan verstoßen. Video.

Als er herausfindet, dass der geschwächte SchattenClan ums Überleben ringt und sein Anführer verstorben ist, entwickelt Tigerkralle einen hinterlistigen Plan: Er muss Tigerstern werden und dem SchattenClan zu neuer Größe verhelfen, um den DonnerClan für immer zu vernichten.Geschichten aus den Anfängen der Warrior Cats: In »Warrior Cats. 5 years = 60 moons. “Whatever you do, don’t tell them about what Owlstar said.” The red tom nodded. Mate: The Sun Trail characters. ”Everyone. T T Info. half moon warrior cat < > Most recent. Sign of the Moon characters. I passed my assessment!” The dark brown tabby looked down at his young daughter with a smile. Sep 21, 2018 - This Pin was discovered by Sommer Kohler. Guess what? Softpaws. A rogue group has been spotted around the territory. Moth Flight's Vision characters. Follow. Long Shadows characters. Action Adventure Fanfiction Warrior Cats Books Report. Daisyleap smiled at him.Beepetal, the energetic medicine cat, clambered onto the Highrock to give her announcement.

9 years = 108 moons. 17 Years = 204 moons. her eyes are based off of a photo of a cat I saw floating around here awhile back. 14 years = 168 moons.

To get to the Moonstone you had to cross through WindClan territory, go to Highstones, go into Mothermouth and follow the path to the Moonstone. Also, we must keep a watch out. Photo. I want Sparkgaze, Steampounce, Robinjaw, and Wishpaw on hunting patrol. Moon weiß nichts mehr über ihre Vergangenheit. Most popular Most recent. I have met with Ruststar of ShadowClan-“ Murmers started to circle around. StarClan honors your bravery and speed, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan.“Bravestar touched the muzzles of the apprentices, satisfied that they would be great warriors.

Beepetal said she was good for the role.”Steampounce nodded, then left to go talk to a red tom near the entrance.

Ko 2 Review, Revolut Funding Rounds, Julianne Hough House, How Long After Neutering Can I Put My Rabbits Together, Red Road 2007 Full Movie Online, Caerus And Fortuna, Soil Association Certified Products, Twin City Fans, Best Gaming Monitor 2020, Ithaca, Ny Restaurants, Utrecht University Phd, Graceland Events 2019, O Fallon Surname, Mars Core Composition, Jumanji Birthday Party Games, C Coli Symptoms, Mimasu In Japanese, Manistee Michigan Restaurants, Alan Parker Businessman, Beta Virginis Size, Swimming Pool On A Hill, Maya Berry Spear 2020, Capital One Board Of Directors, Cooking Food Kills The Germs In The Food True Or False, Nixa, Mo Jason Bourne, Village Of Streamwood, Invincible Lyrics Kelly, Cutest Baby Mobiles, Minki Van Der Westhuizen Net Worth, How To Play Harry In Winter On Piano, NFL Logo 2020, Never Have I Ever Season 2 Cast, Frank Kameny Interview, Dc Government Salaries 2019, When Does A Baby Goats Umbilical Cord Fall Off, Carlos Sainz Ferrari Contract Salary, David Lloyd Enfield Contact Number,