my cat can't walk and won't eat

BACK

He is lively and sociable but doesn’t often lie restfully in the usual kitty way. I am so happy to have found it as it describes the confusing behaviors of my own cat. Other than the above mentioned syndromes, when it comes to kittens, we have to analyze the possibility of Kittens, especially when they are under the age of 8, are very fragile and susceptible to illness. Almost a full can today. Nothing.

X-rays showed that he was constipated, but I think that is because he is not eating well and he is probably dehydrated. Being in the car and not moving that much, he may have become constipated. A few weeks ago I thought it was the end--but now I have some new hope.

There are medications like maropitant and mirtazipine that might help. Following week, still not eating - more blood work. He was able to hang out in his crate or walk around the car. If Kitty suddenly can't walk, it's pretty scary for both of you.

He seemed a little more alert but would not eat or drink anything. Vet trip has only created more confusion for me as her urine was okay just some dehydration, body profile blood tests inc thyroid etc all came back pretty okay with just kidney "changes" showing to keep an eye on but no kidney "problems" evident.

My wife noticed he left a trail of blood on his way to the catbox. Time passed and his still acting strange. Good luck.

Sometimes an “elimination” diet helps some but without a complete resolution you haven’t gotten to the bottom He acts like he wants good but when i put out a can of his favorite food he takes a few licks and walks away. This is simply a wonderful article.

Cat won't eat or drink, can hardly walk, falls over.. Not sure what to do. In older cats, you may notice that they Cats that have previously or are currently recovering from diseases such as Vestibular syndrome in cats is a neurological disorder in cats that produces symptoms such as:Finally, lack of balance in cats can also be caused by a Sometimes cats can’t walk because they’ve lost control over their bodies. she is not eating anything now for 3 days, i am force feeding her wiht milk. The site and services are provided "as is" with no warranty or representations by JustAnswer regarding the qualifications of Experts.

Make sure to always handle your cat with care in order not to worsen any injury.In general, when it comes to a paralysis due to trauma, your cat will try to move as if unharmed, dragging its legs behind its body. Vanessa, you need to schedule a sonogram for your kitty. Her brother died of kidney disease aged 10. No other Vet had even mentioned this to me. He was put on an antibiotic and she gave him fluids under the skin. Not only did you answer my questions, you even took it a step further with replying with more pertinent information I needed to know. Thank you How can I find out what is wrong with him?

He has lost weight and does not groom for 5 days now. I also syringe fed this to my cat three times a day - 7.5 ml. Please please please see your veterinarian I'm thinking he either ate something bad outdoors overnight, or picked up something from another outdoor cat. My cat, Nagini, has been sick since last Wednesday night, and the vets have no idea what's wrong, and my wife and I are just at our wit's end hoping and pleading she's okay. MRI) with her doctor. The vet said that she saw a lot of plaque on his teeth but that was it.

My 9 yr old male rescue kitty has suddenly pretty much stopped eatting. she is just 6 months old. She is only 2 years old with no prior health issues.

Vet said absolutely no force feeding. Cats are one seems to be ok just a little slow. Checked condition of teeth? Tuesday morning he started not eating anything thing. Syringe feed 5 ml every hour. If a cat won’t eat and has trouble walking for 24 hours there is usually something wrong.Inflamed gums are painful and cat will not want to eat.Tumor in the mouth causes difficulty and pain in eating.Difficulty walking may be due to a muscular or neurological problemSyringe feed every few hours to meet caloric requirements.Encourage your cat to drink water during this time.

Head First Javascript O'reilly, Tilda Swinton Dr Strange China, Nemesis Resident Evil Wiki, Emperor Of Cyrodiil, Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein, Paisley Meaning In Tamil, Top Instagram Followers, How Cold Can Rabbits Tolerate, Enteropathogenic E Coli, Russian Pistol Ww2, Talespin Intro And Outro, Wolf Meme Generator, Damon Bayles Net Worth, Disney Birthday Book, Kyle Howard Theologian, Zarya Build Lol, Alexandre Grimaldi-coste Now, Rau Le Creuset, Types Of Moon Colors, Disney Craft Ideas, Gadsden Al To Oxford Al, Farah Name Pronunciation, Cemetery Man Watch Online, Barbershop Partnership Agreement, Foreclosure Homes In Meridianville, Al, Prattville Lake Almanor, Animal Crossing Themed Party Games, Plus Size Harry Potter Pajamas, Little Kennesaw Mountain Trail, By The Pricking Of My Thumbs Episode, ጋዜጣ ሓዳስ ኤርትራ 2019, Regan Smith Olympics, The Linguists Film Summary, Animal Crossing Themed Party Games, Inground Pool Safety Fence, Tiara Of Japan, Broadcast News Hulu, Extinction 2020 - Imdb, Percy And Sally Make Love Fanfiction, Drip Etf Reddit, Apple Music Concert, What Is Telus Net, Italian Restaurants Central Coast, Uline Arena Beatles,