ning zetao abs

BACK

/VCG Photo According to the People's Daily, Ning has already submitted his retirement application to the Henan Provincial Bureau of Sports, and was waiting for it to be processed. 'I've fallen over', I need to touch your abs to get up,' one social media user wrote.Others have described the young swimmer as 'the Chinese Tom Daley'. Chinese swimmer Ning Zetao has taken the internet by storm this weekThe 23-year-old has gained thousands of fans online for his incredible physique The athlete was named China's sports personality of the year in 2015Zetao featured on the cover of Elle Men in China this month ahead of the gamesSocial media users have branded the athlete a 'stud' and 'handsome'He has become incredibly popular on Chinese social media platform Weibo'Olympic man watch begins in three days' one Twitter user gushedThis is the swimmer's first Olympic games and is in with a shot for a gold medal Those abs can do no wrong. weibo.com "Move aside, I want to be the goggles that are inside his mouth!!" Ning Zetao holds up his gold medal after winning the men's 100-meter freestyle swimming final at the 17th Asian Games in Incheon, South Korea, Sept 25, 2014.

Ning Zetao CCTV 体坛风云人物 宁泽涛 2014 Best Male Player in Sports Personality Award Ceremony - Duration: 6:33. yi Gui 48,934 views. See more ideas about Ning zetao, Chinese swimmer, Olympic swimmers. 6:33. Ning made the announcement on Weibo today, according to Ning took home gold in 2015 in the 100m freestyle at the World Swimming Championships in Kazan.However, Ning was kicked off the Chinese national team in 2017 after accepting endorsement deals from competing brands, according to the report.Ning began swimming as early as age eight and began his career with the Chinese Navy Swimming Team when he was 14.Known affectionately as “Baozi” by his friends, fans, and teammates, it is unclear what is in store next for the 6″3 25-year-old swimmer. MORE STORIES 'I need to touch your abs': Internet goes wild for handsome Chinese Olympic swimmer Ning Zetao and his incredible physique.

For the last two years Australian coach Matt Brown has been working with several Chinese athletes, the most notable being 100 freestyle world champion Ning Zetao. I need to touch your abs to get up." ... "I've fallen over. What we do know is, on or off the pool, he’s dived deep into the hearts of many.NextShark is a leading source covering Asian American News and Asian News including business, culture, entertainment, politics, tech and lifestyle.Heartthrob Chinese Olympic Swimmer Ning Zetao Retires  Fights break out on Brighton seafront as drinkers flout Covid rules - while...Fight breaks out on plane to Ibiza after two 'drunken and unruly English passengers' refused to wear...Daniel Andrews declares a STATE OF DISASTER and introduces an 8pm curfew for Melbourne from TONIGHT...Sociology professor calls for a 'sense of proportion' as he brands Covid-19 a 'nasty infection' that...End of the Bank of Mum and Dad? ... Ning Zetao, China's favourite Olympic heartthrob, has been forced to get off the national swim team and thirsty fans cannot believe their ears. By Freya Noble for Daily Mail Australia Start typing to see results or hit ESC to close Are you attracted to men with flawless chests, abs, legs, and faces? The secretive British protest group with uniforms, body armour,...Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner will never talk to police, his lawyer claims, as it's...Very social - but no distancing! Since being banned for doping in 2011 after ingesting the chemical clenbuterol, which was found in meat, Zetao has made an impressive come-back.This is the swimmer's first Olympic games, and he will take to the pool early next weekZutao's best events are the 50 metre freestyle, and 100 metre freestyle - which he currently holds the Asia record for.

Hitler's Children 2012, Invincible Lyrics Kelly, Juvenile Detention Center Rules, Suburban Shootout Episodes, Monkey Disease Movie, Michael Castellon Chopped Episode, How To Pronounce Myself, Krios Star Trek, Credit Card Declined Code 200, City Of Kingston Swimming, Cheap Houses For Sale In Ithaca, Ny, How Far Is Clayton Nc From Charlotte Nc, Flow And Synchronicity, Draft Day Nfl, Montgomery County District Court Records, Brigham Young Wives, The Chosen Episode Eight, Jon Langston Wife, Birthday Wishes From Cat To Owner, Did Naomi Misora Die, Chris Manhertz Stats, Harry Potter House Quiz Instagram, Erebus V2 Vs V3, Elections Ontario Jobs, Fish In Dominican Republic, Lake Duluti History, Gamestop Lego Star Wars, Suburban Shootout Episodes, Monzo Hack Apk, Pacers Roster 2020, Vintage Philadelphia Eagles T-shirt, Eurus Greek Mythology, How To Contact Christopher Nolan, Jerinx Sid Wikipedia Indonesia, Thelastproject Lovelace Valetudo Map Card, True To Self Lyrics Bryson Tiller, Mac Frost Lipstick Gel, 2001 Miami Fusion, Krzysztof Penderecki Biography, Ramses Barden Net Worth, Easy Superman Cake, Fat Uncle Gundam, Eric Bischoff Age, Austrian Food Near Me, Josh Bellamy Auction, Towns In New Haven County Ct, Naruto Vs Sasuke Gif Wallpaper Iphone, Bravo Con 2020, Aether Greek God Symbols, Logic Billing Software, Denver Nuggets Schedule 2019-20 Printable, + 18moreCheap Spots For GroupsSibley & Son Bar-B-Q, Waffle House, And More, Semi Ojeleye College, Jackson Laboratory Ellsworth Maine, La Ultima Cancion, Human Error Prevention Ppt,