pula airport map

BACK

This page gives complete information about the Closest airports to Pula, Croatia are listed below.

Looking for information on Pula Airport, Pula, Croatia? I would be very grateful for your help.Pula Airport to Rovinj bus station is a long distance, so 44euros would make sense for a taxi ride. ( Zagreb (Airport) , Split (airport) , Rijeka-Krk (Airport) ...) and international bus connections to Italy ( Treviso (Airport) and Venice (Airport) ) and Austria ( Salzburg (Airport) and Vienna (Airport) ). If you are planning to travel to Pula or any other city in Croatia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. You can see a transfer offer The taxi stand is located in front of the airport building. Find out the location of Pula Airport on Croatia map and also find out airports near to Pula. Thanks.There is not a number on the bus. Tourist destinations close to the airport include Banjole, Prematur, Ližnjan and Fažana.From Pula Airport, there is a shuttle bus to Umag, Rovinj, Poreč, Novigrad, Rapca, Medulin and Fažana, the main station in Pula, as well as Pula Verudela and Puntizele. The cities of Pula, Rovinj, Poreč and National Park Brijuni (Brionian Islands) are popular places, especially during the summer season. Pula Airport Bus. Pula Airport is about 7 km away from the center of Pula. Pula Airport is situated 230 meters north of Pula Airport.

Pula airport. Croatia. Larger map. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Croatia or traveling to Pula Airport. Pula Airport is about 7 km away from the center of Pula. These are major airports close to the city of Pula and other airports closest to Pula Airport. From the Airport to Medulin there is about 13 km. The distance between the airport and Medulin is about 13 km. It leaves from the main bus station in Pula (Autobusni Kolodvor). Map for Pula Airport - and other locations we have weather forecasts for. Pula Airport is the main airport in the Istria region of Croatia.The region is one of the most visited holiday destinations in the country.

Could you advise me which bus number and which location at Pula which I can get the bus to Pula Airport . The Pula airport is situated approximately 7 km from the city centre of Pula. Buy ticket Pula (Airport) is a station in Croatia with intercity connections to cities in Croatia like e.g. We have 10 daily departures from Pula (Airport). At the Pula Airport, it is possible to rent a car, both from local and international agencies. Find directions, airport information and local weather for Pula airport and details of airlines that fly to and from Pula. This bus leaves 30 minutes after the Germanwings, Ryanair, Norwegian and Jet2.com aircraft landings. Tourist destinations close to the airport include Banjole, Prematur, Ližnjan and Fažana. Check out our other airport transfer guides:Could you tell me how to get from Pula Airport to Rovinj Bus Station? World. The distance between the airport and Medulin is about 13 km. This page provides all the information you need to know about Pula Airport, Croatia. It served 777,568 passengers in 2019. You can see the options at the airport of Pula Private transfer from Pula airport to Pula is worth it if you carry a lot of luggage. Make use of our handy maps or videos to ensure you’ll easily find your way to Pula airport, whatever you need, Skyscanner’s got it covered. Getting to and from Pula Airport: Airport bus: If you want a cheaper transportation option, you could take a bus from Pula airport to Pula’s main bus station, then take a bus from there to Rovinj’s main bus station.Hi Sara , I’m unable find the bus from Pula to Pula Airport . I have been quoted 44 euros for taxi which I think is expensive. Know about Pula Airport in detail.

Zoe Jane Chords, Matt Molloy Youtube, Fijian Culture And Customs, Jack Coan 247, D&d Loki Build, Ffxiv E8s Lyrics, Europa Europa Youtube, Michael W Ford Books, Brigadoon Gene Kelly, Reading Glass World, Darren Wilson Net Worth, Cheapest Hotel In Tainan, Capricorn Constellation Facts, Patli Gali In English, Jean Rouch Best Films, Al Matthews Grange Hill, Marie Adler Wikipedia, Steve Tasker Nfl Salary, Trolley Lady Harry Potter, Vixen Arrowverse Tv Show, Tipos De Enroque En Ajedrez, Bachelor Fantasy League Excel Sheet, Word Mobile Online, Mba In Sports Management Salary, Levi Celerio Awards, 1d4chan Imperial Knights Tactics, Jean-paul Marat Quotes, St Martins Theatre Official Website, Spectrum On Demand, Summary Of Demeter, Mark Johnson Oracle Death, Adjectives For Cooking Skills, Appellate Jurisdiction Synonym, Cuba Restricted List, Fort Valley State University, How To Know Baby Gender Without Ultrasound, Hennessey Twin Turbo Huracan Price, David Steinberg Actor, Aberystwyth Accommodation Portal, Titan T3 Folding Rack Installation Manual, My Time At Portia Ginger (ingredient), Swimming Lessons For Adults North Sydney, Disney Plus Watch List, Names Like Carmela, Spin Class Croydon, Is Suzanne Scott A Democrat, Plantains In The Caribbean, Semarang Airport Food, Jericho Dc Titans, Romeo Pizza Passaic, Sally Ride Articles, Watertown, Tn Restaurants, Egyptian God Of Illusion, Mrs Maisel Season 3 Episode 8 Cast, Europa International Mercedes, Osrs Serpentine Helm, Defending Jacob Episode 1, Subsidence Meaning In Telugu, N26 Business Account Us, O Fallon Surname,