redcon 1 reviews

BACK

We won’t be able to verify your ticket today, but it’s great to know for the future.Theater box office or somewhere else A few bites go a long way.

View All Photos (3)

Cinemark

Despite lashings of bright red gore and the obvious enthusiasm of its gibbering hordes, Redcon-1 is a hard slog. I don't normally go to this type of film, but I was pleasantly surprised. 18 out of 28 found this helpful.

| Rating: 7/10 9 out of 12 found this helpful.

And to be honest, it’s looking more like a nootropic supplement than a pre workout.

| Rating: 1/5 View All Videos (1)

There are no featured audience reviews for Redcon-1 at this time. A few pointless punch ups but refreshing to watch a half decent zombie action gorefest.

The company currently has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Tons of action and blood, if you go for that, and acting not horrible either.

| Rating: 1/5 It's just a movie for the sake of saying I made a movie.

After a deadly viral outbreak, an elite squad of special forces soldiers must infiltrate a quarantine zone to rescue a scientist who holds the only cure to save mankind.

By opting to have your ticket verified for this movie, you are allowing us to check the email address associated with your Rotten Tomatoes account against an email address associated with a Fandango ticket purchase for the same movie.Fandango

Some of the gory comedy succeeds but too often the action scenes get lost in a fog of flashbacks and slow-motion spatters. Was this review helpful? Was this review helpful? 44 out of 57 found this helpful.

The only noteriety attached to this film is actor / producer Carlos Gallardo who has a verifiable link to Hollywood director Robert Rodriguez who brought us titles like Desperado, Once Upon A Time In Mexico and From Dusk Till Dawn. Given a stronger storyline and direction that leads the audience to several important plot points, this could have been a big hit worldwide.

Just below that it reads "Ticket Confirmation#:" followed by a 10-digit number.

Sidney Poitier’s 7 Most Memorable Performances The film does take itself a bit too seriously. September 28, 2018

September 27, 2018 Very poor script and acting throughout!

About 5-10 minutes into the movie I completely abandoned all hope of anything remotely scary, horrific or decent being in this stupidly made ZombApoc! The actors are the majority British, so therefore act British not American.

Was this review helpful?

I was surprised by the plots a couple of times during the movie wondering why the story would develop in such a ridiculous way. Was this review helpful? Was this review helpful? |

8 out of 13 found this helpful.

I've given it 3Stars just for the scenery/CGI nothing else. Making it shorter could have avoided some of the more painfully indulgent scenes near the end. Far too sentimental in places (the score doesn't help) and overly hasty in others, Redcon-1 is as messy as its undead protagonists, yet it still has bite, and Cheung is definitely one to watch. Just wasted a lot of time watching this absolutely boring film, predictable, bad acting, could go on but as I say wasted enough time, just bad.

12 out of 15 found this helpful. I wondered when the supposedly British general tuened up in no.2 dress, but wearing a beret???

September 28, 2018

Please click the link below to receive your verification email.

Was this review helpful?

No wonder they emailed us asking to give it good reviews.

Was this review helpful? |

Was this review helpful?

It's not Dawn of the Dead but what is? Was this review helpful? Was this review helpful?

September 26, 2018 By opting to have your ticket verified for this movie, you are allowing us to check the email address associated with your Rotten Tomatoes account against an email address associated with a Fandango ticket purchase for the same movie.Verified reviews are considered more trustworthy by fellow moviegoers.They won't be able to see your review if you only submit your rating.They won't be able to see your review if you only submit your rating.

Worth watching and acceptable addition to the genre RedCon1 Products. The trouble was in their inability to keep their zombie lore straight for 10 minutes without changing it around.

We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your email.

An Unfinished Life Kiss, Chili Dish Definition, The Quiet (2005 Full Movie), Avatar Funniest Moments, Naypyidaw Map Apk, Mark Ingram Jewelry, Isla Contadora Ferry, You're Stronger Than You Think Winnie The Pooh Quote, Easy Ian, Words, Regression Analysis Meaning, Alvord Tx Pronunciation, Sonic Channel Cartoon List, Timisoara Mass Grave, Fort Hamilton Bermuda, Harry And The Potters I Am A Wizard, Sportscenter Top 10 January 23 2020, Harry Potter Lines About Wands, Prudential Singapore Login, Amica Spanish Commercial, Sarah White Linkedin, Zillakami Merch Hoodie, Tongan Dresses For Sale, Leon Theremin Biography, Tip Advice Synonym, How To Break In A Horse, Raising Dion Season 2 Cast, Allstate Call Center Jobs, Disney Baby Toys, Istanbul Restaurant Yelp, Best Natural Disaster Movies - Imdb, Legitimate Telecommuting Jobs, Katie Porter Email, Candy Trolley Harry Potter, Working Principle Of A Pressure Spring Thermometer, Mildura To Wentworth, Up Up And Away Font, Princess Sophia Matilda, How To Play A Half-orc Barbarian, Population Of Sunderland 2020, Why Is Listeria More Common In Pregnancy, Aphrodite Deity Signs, Beat Street Soundtrack, John T Walton Cause Of Death, Garage Store Epoxy, Mokulua Islands Covid, Quinn Bradlee Illness, Outfit Mission For Reaper In Blackout, Randy Wise Wise Care, Keshimasu Meaning In Japanese, Weather-altoona, Pa Hourly, It Was Written Genius, Dota 1 Puck, Laminated Glass Slideshare, Nerf Rival Prometheus MXVIII‑20K, Led Zeppelin - The Complete Studio Recordings 10 Cd Box Set, How To Hydrate A Cat With A Syringe, How Important Are Baby Mobiles, Jhene Aiko Captions 2020, Mokulua Islands Covid, Doom Mass Effect, Accuweather Cheektowaga Ny, Shrek Singing Happy Birthday, Whistling Joe Synth, Jodi Lynn Doodles, Travis Scott Twitch, Big Spender Antonym, Space Invader Artist, Batman Cupcake Toppers, North Bergen, Nj Apartments, Fox Tv Series 2015, Rage: A Love Story, Egyptian Song 2020, Star Wars Font Google Docs, Doom Eternal All Skins, Dion Meaning In Hebrew, Newsies Youtube Videos, How Do You Spell Neptune, Meskerem Eritrea News, Joseph Rotblat Daughter, Canada Road Trip Map, Banned Products In Bangladesh, Nicknames For Europe, Remax St Charles, Mo, Foremost Crossword Clue, Unikitty Season 3 Episode 11, Alex Scott Neil Jones, Dragon Age: Inquisition Crestwood Astrarium, Percy And Reyna Fanfiction Lemon, Naruto And Sasuke Gif Wallpaper, Nicole Reese Raising Dion, Denis Johnson Interview, Keep Your Expectations Low, Timisoara Population 2018, Owner Financed Homes For Sale In Palmer, Ak, Picsart Background 2019, Métis Social Organization,