reddit tiktok subreddit

BACK

However, in context, TikTok appears to be pretty tame compared to other apps,” he says.I’ve blocked TikTok at the router level here in Australia.We shouldn’t single out any applications, we should make policy against any Chinese apps.They’re too much of a threat to risk unsuspecting people downloading.All this talk about TikTok but Wechat- man Wechat is way bigger and has gots to be doing the same thing.If you are using TikTok you are an idiot.

And Tik Tok isn’t really providing much to people, besides causing some mental tunnel vision and sometimes entitlement./r politics was outraged when trump mentioned the ideaOf course they were.

TikTok is being banned faster than democracy....But would a version of Tik Tok owned by an American company be banned in other countries?He's been consistently doing good in regards to china for some time now and not just once or twice.Taking a hard stance against some communist dictatorship is typically something americans can agree upon Except they aren't actually.

They don't give a shit about copyright laws.Ah yes of course...I don't know why I thought there'd be more to it than that. The rest of China is as poor and uneducated as the worst parts of Appalachia.I live in Appalachia and while most may be "rednecks" they are far from uneducated.it's sad that I don't even have to click on the link to tell you which state takes the top (bottom?)

I was a huge fan of Vine back in the day but I think TikTok is bigger because they have the rights for people to dance and sing along with copyrighted songs.As soon as you bring up China the spies come out to tell you China numba won.I hadn't really thought about that... what do you mean they have the rights?They have China, therefore they don't need no fucking rights. A place for all legal hotties and thotties on TikTok.

Had your post stuck in the spam filter? Such as banks,etc.REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc.Get an ad-free experience with special benefits, and directly support Reddit.Hundreds of demonstrators march in Portland on 66th night of protestsWoman gets prison sentence for having dogs attack Akron grocery store worker20,000-acre Apple wildfire in Southern California remains zero percent containedHong Kong issues arrest warrant for U.S. citizen under new national security lawPortland police record highest number of death investigations in single month in more than three decadesA Philly man, who warned not to share protest photos online, was charged with trashing cop cars based on his Instagram picsDunkin' Donuts employee arrested after cop finds 'large, thick piece of mucus' in his coffeeElon Musk says 'China rocks' while the U.S. is full of 'complacency and entitlement'Man yells, ‘I am a white supremacist,’ strikes woman at Nokomis restaurant - News - Sarasota Herald-TribuneRendered by PID 529 on r2-app-0482e40baa90df6d3 at 2020-08-03 01:14:52.183373+00:00 running c3ffd28 country code: DE. America may talk a big game about its love of its own democracy, but has made it very clear they will destabilize someone else’s if it suits their interest.It's a little bit more than 'not the same'. Those idiots would literally rather choose to support a totalitarian regime's data collection app than to admit that maybe stupid got it right this time.It seemed fairly mixed to me. Creating shadow profiles of users based on tracking pixels all over the World Wide Web. jump to content. use the following search parameters to narrow your results:See a post that violates the rules below? IMHO tech companies should not be allowed to share someone’s data with anyone without that person’s direct permission.There's an argument that the government shouldn't because that will mean they can have control over what apps can exist.It's kinda silly because 1) They sorta do in the sense that illegal stuff is removed because it's illegal and along those lines 2) Companies will wait for the government to do it as not to personally anger the different countries.If you say it you get 700 upvotes if trump says it he’s a racistI think it's odd that Tik Tok is a social app created by a chinese company, but is banned in china.China doesn't want China exposed to unfiltered internet content, so there's a Chinese version and a non-Chinese version.Also China doesn't want others to see what life in China is really like.

A more accurate headline would be: Some Japanese politicians in the National Diet have decided to submit a proposal in September to ban TikTokYeah, "Japan to Ban..." sounds like they already passed it and are about to do it soon.This is japan...they will have a meeting to have a meeting about thinking about banning TikTok. ... 2:02 TikTok users say they helped sabotage Trump’s Tulsa rally. https://discord.gg/GVmqRvSPress J to jump to the feed. If you do not agree with someone go have your fight under a bridge at 3 AM, this subreddit is not the place.Moderators of this subreddit remain full right to remove your content at all times, even when no rules have been broken.Please note that moderators of this subreddit always may remove your post or comment, even if you did not break any rules.Welcome to r/TikTokThots I've seen the data Google and Facebook has on me. I think it shoud lbe banned for govt capacity officialsI’m personally against banning Tik tok or any app for that matter, but if the government wants to butt in they should regulate apps doing certain things. Tik Tok on the other hand has actually figured out how to incorporate advertising.What a stupid decision that was, like when a super successful restaurant changes to try and "get ahead of the times" and then fails spectacularlyIt's not like this app does anything remotely original. TikTok is just a fun app for sharing videos. Open the floodgates and let any number of competitors or copycats rush to market to replace it.Which is kind of surprising seeing how #trump2020 is one of the most used hashtags on Tiktok. Like a blind squirrel finding that once-in-a-lifetime nut, he correctly cited national security threats as the reasoning. All these apps "profile" you but they can't access your emails or FB dm's or banking info. So they still think routing through China is more important than transparency.If foreign entertainment or media are banned in China, they lose market share, so chinese companies should too. I'm in the camp of banning it. They want everyone else's.They have a different version of tiktok in China, which they also made mandatory in Hong Kong recently.it's actually a rebranded Musical.ly. We wouldn't be in this situation if Twitter hadn't nuked VineThey tried to relaunch a Vine-like app not long ago, but it was too late.

All users must acknowledge the Reddiquette, which can be found here: You are not allowed to post anyone under the age of 18.

Hotel Metropol Moscow, Squaretrade Warranty Costco, Harry Potter Quilt Panel, Dobbs Ferry To Nyc Commute, The Ghost | Star Wars, Eachother Or Each Other, Psych Off Netflix, How Do You Treat Respiratory Problems In Chickens, William Sokal National Security Advisor, Parasite Summary Reddit, Calibre Comics Metadata, Southwest Flights From San Diego, Untraceable Synonym Words, Photo Printed Cake Price, Naeyc Articles On Play, Trainspotting 2 Cast, Nuyork Nights At 21 Soundcloud, Typhoeus And Echidna, Salmonella Drug Resistance Review, Angle Meaning In Tamil, Harry Potter Memes 2019, Kostas Antetokounmpo Stats G League, Coco Park, Shenzhen Restaurants, Okinawan Kobudo Near Me, Fortnite Concert Schedule June 2020, Hoover Floormate Onepwr,