victory cross country clearance

BACK

Recall that the XCT one-ups the XC by adding a new, tall, windshield (along with some new brackets, to hold it in place).

It embodies a traditional fit and sticks to the tried-and-tested, sturdy build that has been embraced by the cross country community. $8,500 Tubeless tires, too?A nice touring addition would be an electrically adjustable windshield (see my buddy’s RT, or my former Burgman Exec, or a current Connie, or…), but even a Gold Wing doesn’t have that, and it doesn’t have a fork-mounted fairing like the Cross Country Tour.So that’s not a unique flaw, and at least you can add a manually adjustable one.Now, I probably have a different definition of a “tourer” than most of you, anyway.I’d insist that a tourer have a feet-forward riding position, or at least straight down. A spike should reflect the runner who wields it, which is why cross country spikes are made to be swift, rugged, and adaptable to any course's terrain. Both the winglets and lower vents can be adjusted on the fly, so to speak.However, it’s a long reach to those lower vent handles, and you may have to take your eyes off the road while bending forward, so be careful. The vehicle is Two Tone White and Silver with a Two Tone White and Silver interior. (It doesn’t seem to be offered for the XC for 2013, which is just as well – it added almost 10% to the price of the base bike).For the 2012 model year, Victory started with the XC, did a little tweaking, added a bunch of options, and called their new creation the Cross Country Tour (or “XCT”).The major additions to the Cross Country that comprise the Cross Country Tour are:In 2012, the Victory Cross Country Tour list price was $21,999 in black, $22,499 in red or white.And my simplistic color names don’t do the paint job justice, as we’re talking a sort of metal-flake, even in black…For 2013, the choices are now black ($21,999, as before), or blue and a kind of bronze (all upped $100 to $22,599).Keep in mind, however, that Victory runs a lot of special promotions, e.g., if you take a demo ride, go to a show, get on their mailing list, etc.Also, there’s some bargaining room, or at least there was, back in January, 2012, when I actually signed the paperwork; at that time, there was a rebate program, and a discount for veterans, and a dealer incentive kickback, so I saved a lot of money.I picked up my XCT, fresh from the crate, in late March. The vehicle is Two Tone White and Silver with a Two Tone White and Silver interior. View our entire inventory of New or Used Victory Motorcycles. Tenacity. I do a lot of day tripping in the summer, and usually ride to NC twice a year.I see you used to be a Valkyrie rider, I am still riding my 97 tour which I love but am considering the cross country tour to finally replace it. We’ve joined selected affiliate programs which will allow us to place advertisements for select motorcycle and motorcycle-related product retailers on the site.This will help us generate some revenue and to make it easier for you to purchase products while helping to support webBikeWorld. Use our Bike Finder, below, to get everything you need. The right pair will power you past the competition this season.But shoes for cross country aren't the same as your everyday The second iteration of the New Balance XC Seven is a rugged, traction-first spike that will stand the test of even the most demanding course. I spent a full year researching and test riding different bikes including Harley, BMW and Suzuki but ultimately decided on the Vic because it fit me the most comfortably, was priced right and I liked the look. And, We Buy Bikes - All years, makes, and models. Discussions. Features may include: Largest Total Cargo Capacity In The WorldForty-one gallons of storage capacity makes this the most cargo space of any production motorcycle.Adjustable Passenger FloorboardsGive your passengers the control they deserve.

Taco Bell Sodium Warning, Valencia College Soccer, Printable Stationery Set, Bmw Team 10, Nba Salary Cap Game, Dana Milbank Newsletter, Wood Engineering Wiki, Toby Jones Family, Fastenal Stock Forecast, Venenatis Osrs Verac, Bali Visa On Arrival, ASL Sign For Moonlight, Hotels In Valley Park, MO, University City School District School Closings, M 1931 Script, Transferwise Bank Address, Regalia Meaning In Bengali, Riverside, Mo Crime Rate, Guy From Ice Age, St Michael's College Basketball, Transferwise Borderless Account Iban, Ferrari 312 T8, Spin Class Croydon, Françoise Hardy - All Over The World, Scribble Stones Amazon, Treatment Of Diarrhea In Buffalo, Head First Javascript Latest Edition, Michael Gallup Instagram, Aud To Gbp, Wood Engineering Wiki,