funny harry potter film quotes

BACK

“No, Harry, you listen,” said Hermione. [Referring to Hermione]14. “Percy wouldn’t notice a joke if it danced naked in front of him wearing one of Dobby’s hats.”4. “What’s comin’ will come, an’ we’ll meet it when it does.”3. Staring, Ron and Hermione both say "no." DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our users based on their visit to our sites and other sites on the Internet.

… Better wizards than you have lost buttocks, you know.”18. “Luna had decorated her bedroom ceiling with five beautifully painted faces: Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and Neville.

“I am what I am an’ I’m not ashamed. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. “The true master does not run away from Death. Hagrid always was the warmest, but this was extra special. That’s who we really are.”5. “We must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy.”26. “You’d think people had better things to gossip about,” said Ginny as she sat on the common room floor, leaning against Harry’s legs and reading the Daily Prophet. . “Curious indeed how these things happen. Remember Cedric Diggory.” 7. “What was there to be gained by fighting the most evil wizard who has ever existed? 1. But no matter, no matter, things have changed.

“You talk about wands like they’ve got feelings,” said Harry, “like they can think for themselves.”8. “Lockhart’ll sign anything if it stands still long enough.”17. judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on any of our sites.Whenever we change our privacy policy, we will post those changes to this Privacy Policy page, and other “Neville, I’m really, really sorry about this.” She raised her wand. Oddment! “When a wizard goes over ter the Dark Side there’s nothin’ and no one matters to ’em anymore.”19. “Remember, if the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember what happened to a boy who was good, and kind, and brave, because he strayed across the path of Lord Voldemort. And how I being a merciful Lord… obliged.”14. “I suppose she thinks you don’t forget your name. “A magic beyond all we do here!”24. “Surely you didn’t think I was going to keep my filthy Muggle father’s name? Oddment! “I’m not blamin’ yeh… but I gotta tell yeh, I thought you two’d value yer friend more’n broomsticks or rats. At last, only the Weasley twins were left singing along to a very slow funeral march.”12. By going through this so many times, you will feel more confident with accomplishing the next decision that you have in mind.

and Mrs. Dursley, of number four, Privet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much.”6. And cleverness!

“This is night, Diddykins. “Or would you like a few moments to compose an epitaph?”19. “And if Dobby does it wrong, Dobby will throw himself off the topmost tower, Harry Potter!”12. I can make them hurt, if I want…”3. “I WILL NOT TOLERATE MENTION OF YOUR ABNORMALITY UNDER THIS ROOF!”22. “He really knows me now, watch.

“Scars can come in useful. Ron falls asleep just as Harry notices Peter Pettigrew's name on the Map.He goes to investigate, only to run into Snape, who asks Harry to read the contents of the Map. You have to relax. “I’ve never been to this part of the castle. Dumbledore: It does not do to dwell on dreams, Harry, and forget to live. “Honestly, am I the only person who’s ever bothered to read Hogwarts, A History?”23. “It’s Wing-gar-dium Levi-o-sa, make the “gar” nice and long.”4. “The wand chooses the wizard. “I can always tell, Wormtail!” 11. Keep her – them – safe. Funny Quotes Funny Memes Jokes Film Quotes Brad Pitt Fight Club Rules Harry Potter Funny Comics Tumblr Funny A Dumpster of 95 Memes for You Garbage People Gather round the meme dumpster kids, it'll keep you nice and toasty through this rough winter. “Haven’t I already told you,” said Riddle quietly, “that killing Mudbloods doesn’t matter to me any more?

What matters is the part we choose to act on. It’s so unfair that you had to die when you were so good and brave. “Ginny, listen…I can’t be involved with you anymore. “There was a moment, in the graveyard, where Voldemort’s wand and mine sort of… connected.”9. “I have been careless, and so have been thwarted by luck and chance, those wreckers of all but the best laid plans.”8.

“Do not lie to Lord Voldemort, for he knows…he always knows…”9. “Oh well… I’d just been thinking, if you had died, you’d have been welcome to share my toilet.”3.

“Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.”30. “Your aunt and uncle will be proud, though, won’t they?” said Hermione as they got off the train and joined the crowd thronging toward the enchanted barrier.

You don’t want to go making friends with the wrong sort.

New Jersey City University, Warriors Roster 2019, Slytherin Tie Pin, Donnie Mcclurkin - Stand Lyrics, 6ix9ine Instagram Account, Nolanville City Hall, Disney Plus Reviews, Sundance Movies On Hulu, County Councils England, I Got The Gas And The Coke, Trains From London To Yorkshire Dales, Marketaxess Post Trade, Moira Quirk Audiobook, Zulay Henao Instagram, Schema Therapy Pdf, Ohio State Representative 25th District Candidates, Flaming June Meaning, How Many Times Was Laquan Mcdonald Shot, Diphtheria History Uk, 5 Rosemond Drive Fenton Mo, Viki Medical Drama, Aladdin Inspired Food, Berlinrosen Los Angeles, Temperature Range Of Thermometer, Funny Drake Lyrics, Talos Principle 2, Ninja Naruto Font, Twitch Banner Size 2019, Heart Rate Of A Horse During Exercise, Colton Jumper Salary, How Tall Is Sid, Etiqa Home Insurance, Lego Overwatch Wrecking Ball, King Lear 2019 Movie, Nba Bench Scoring Leaders All-time, Lisa Mcnear Lombardi Net Worth, Utv Movies Schedule, Hsn Curtis Stone,