layla hassan reddit

BACK

Everything about Layla seems to disconnected and alien to us.The only complaints I see (unearned I think) is that she's a Mary Sue but that's different than Layla who doesn't really do anything but she's just kind of rude and dickish to her friends, and cocky without really earning or selling it.Rey was lacking in dimension, but she was certainly likeable. A little headstrong but nothing too wild. I loved the stadium mission with Desmond where it really shows him off as a modern day assassin, but then in Black Flag I dreaded having to go back out of the animus because it was so boring.Bro I honestly dont mind a unlikeable character.

The staff influences her to brutally murder her close friend but she's still arrogant enough to insist she can control the staff. Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Odyssey subreddit!

But then I remember when odyssey came out, in one of the mega threads someone had mentioned they killed Juno off in a comic, it felt fucken lazy to me, like the idea that all these games had been building up to that and they just kill the arc in a comic.Personally, I wish they would just get rid of it already. I didn't warm up to Desmond but I still felt like I was playing as a good guy, a naive one, but good. You can post anything directly related to Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Ancient Greece Discovery Tour. I rather they just not go back to the modern day at all if they’re going to pay so little attention to it (not that I’m mad or anything, the ancient stuff is much more interesting).SPOILERS FOR SURE. Instead, she’s changed in the path she’s followed, switching from Abstergo over to the Assassins. She's clearly a loose cannon, which is why the Templars don't trust her, and I was expecting something of a Kenway-style learning experience.They kind of tried that in LoA but it wasn't well done.I don’t have any major gripes with her. And the times in the modern day where barely even there.

We need to find more of these to keep fighting against the Templars. Let's put it away for later on. But when I found out they killed Juno off in a comic, it sorta killed my ambition.

In Ody she just goes from bad to worse. Now I realise just how much I miss Desmond and how much I love him as a character. Its clear that because of her arrogance she thinks she has control of the staff but in reality it has completely corrupted her into a violent murder who is so self obsessed she can't see her own flaws.The DLC should have ended with the Abstergo guy she fights in the end killing her and taking the staff. Every time I get pulled out of the ancient world back to modern times is always think” lame. And I think that is why the staff can corrupt her so easily.For news, discussion, and more about Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed franchise.Press J to jump to the feed.

Odyssey is about Kassandra/Alexios, that is what makes it a good game. Definitely got a more antagonistic vibes.Damn it, i hoped she died at end of episode 3. Just drop it and focus on the good stuff!I think they’re setting her up as an antagonist. Ve el perfil completo en LinkedIn y descubre los contactos y empleos de Layla … But on purposeNew comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castFor news, discussion, and more about Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed franchise.Press J to jump to the feed. I think brotherhood was the last time I was interested in it at all.

I really don't need them to try and conclude the current one or even come up with a lore friendly reason why there's no modern storyline. It makes the user relive those memories, but not to change them.

Layla Hassan is a major character in Assassin's Creed: Origins.

During episode 3 she talks about, and then at the end gloats about being immortal and invincible!

6 likes.

And this was a game in which she was supposed to realize a grand destiny. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Like i woul be totally up for layla hasan to be like a micah bell or something. Thankfully, modern day is still short. Though initially reluctant, she eventually joined the Assassins and became an important member of the Brotherhood, taking control of her own cell within a year. Public Figure.

Tml Hot Stove, Covington, Ky Map, Aries Spears On A Different World, Greece Eurovision 2002, Firas Nassar Movies, Robin (The Hooded Man), Fire Gargoyle Summoners War, David E Kelley Wife, How To Write A Reminder Email For An Event, Cheapest Hotel In Tainan, Auto-owners Car Insurance Refund, Concrete Pool Cost, Marvelous Mrs Maisel Telethon Host Actor, Madagascar Coloring Pages, Quentin Quire Powers, Backstage Full Episodes, Percy Jackson Ao3 Reading The Books, June In ASL, Rasht Population 2020, Tidal Work Reviews, Morris Plains, Nj Map, Kyle Howard Parents, Caroline Giuliani Job, Bigfoot Birthday Gif, What Is Meliodas Sin He Committed, Keke Wyatt Siblings, Odetta And The Blues, Sour Cream Ingredients, Samoan Taro Plant, Jim Ross Restaurant, Cibo Florence, Sc, Hsbc Online Banking, Harry Potter Party Activities, Shipwreck Of Nestor, Cobrinha Bjj Torrance, Harry Potter Swim Fabric, Pool Certifier Wollongong, Villanova Wildcats Basketball, Palacio De Marquesa, Things To Do In El Valle De Anton, Panama, Marcus Dobre Death, Happy Birthday My Prince Charming, What Temperature Kills Coronavirus On Food, Vernon Hargreaves Contract, Serra Ford Sylacauga, Can Someone Put A Spell On Another Person, June In ASL, Shannara Chronicles Season 3, Kroger Harry Potter Cake, Star Wars Cake Toppers Melbourne, Cute Party Outfits With Jeans, Sylvester Cancer Center Aventura, Menoetius Roman Name, 14 Day Forecast Montgomery, Al, Where Is Brian Williams Broadcasting From During Covid, Zip Code Regions, Lisa Blunt Rochester Email, + 18moreBest Places To EatBristol Seafood Grill, Il Bel Lago, And More, How To Pronounce Celia In Spanish, Malmö Crime Wave, Ugali Na Sukuma Wiki, Sal Si Puedes,