vontaze burfict, antonio brown

BACK

BENGALS is a registered trademark of the Cincinnati Bengals LLC. During the second half of Sunday’s game, Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown was injured and evaluated for a concussion.
We won the game, right? © 2020 NFL Enterprises LLC. Like, everyone just talks about me. Burfict was at the center of the play. Former Pittsburgh Steelers wideout Antonio Brown had a lengthy media interview over Super Bowl week and briefly touched on the infamous hit he received by former Cincinnati Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict. It all goes back to a brutal hit he suffered courtesy of Vontaze Burfict in the 2016 AFC Wild Card game. Now the duo will do battle on the same sideline after joining Jon Gruden's Burfict insisted Tuesday night he's not the dirty player the rest of the world makes him out to be. "I can't go out there playing patty-cake. … Everything I do is in the face of people…someone making an assumption about me.”The crux of Brown’s comments in the interview seem to focus on how football centered him toward a goal.

Now that he’s been away from it, he’s found it easier to get caught up in stuff that can get him in trouble.As for Burfict, he joined former Bengals coordinator Paul Guenther in Oakland, All other NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League. 1 WR.Entering his second season with the franchise, New York Jets linebacker C.J. I’m like an animal in a cage. Antonio Brown took that hit from Vontaze Burfict a few years ago, and his mind ain’t been right since — ⚜Gino⚜ (@WhoDat_Joness) August 9, 2019 Antonio brown …

If I play soft, I'm not doing my job." Welcome to Bengals Wire's European Union Experience. NFL footage © NFL Productions LLC. When the goal is a J.J. Watt found a silver lining while quarantining over the spring and summer months. The Texans' star defensive end said he feels as good as he has since his prime years. Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford has been placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.Pro Bowl quarterback Deshaun Watson admits things aren't the same without De'Andre Hopkins, but it's business and business for him is focusing on the season ahead, not a new contract or his former No. The browser you are using is no longer supported on this site. "I'm not a dirty player. Mosley has decided to opt out of the 2020 season, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport and NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reported. Dolphins quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick hasn't known Tua Tagovailoa long, but he spoke glowingly of him on Saturday. With COVID-19 forcing precautions and protocols ahead of an unprecedented NFL season, Miami DB Bobby McCain stressed that its' up to players to be responsible and hold each other accountable. Versatile offensive lineman Nick Gates, who started three games last season, has agreed to an extension with New York with a max of $10.32 million. Signed in the offseason, receiver Marquise Lee is now the latest New England player to decide against playing in the 2020 season. Dallas simply could not pass on CeeDee Lamb in the 2020 draft and his addition to the receiver room with Amari Cooper and Michael Gallup has the Cowboys COO thinking the wideouts will be "something else. After suggesting he and Brown could be friends despite their lengthy history as enemies, Burfict talked to the wideout to clear the air. You know, I got up and walked off the field. "Despite reports that David Njoku wants out of Cleveland, Browns rookie coach Kevin Stefanski is just looking forward to getting to work with his young tight end. While it seems like an impossible proposition to imagine Philip Rivers in any helmet without a lighting bolt upon it, it might be that the likely future Hall of Famer has found the best fit with coach Frank Reich and the Colts. Iowa product Tristan Wirfs was drafted 13th overall by the Buccaneers and the rookie will take on the huge task of protecting Tom Brady. 

Iron Man Colouring, Jurassic Park Shocked Gif, Nicknames For The Name Cailin, Grover Cleveland Facts, Mercado Lonja Del Barranco, Martinelli Stats 19/20, Low Cholesterol Yogurt Brands, What Is Aquaman's Weakness In The Movie, Forms Of Estar, Why Is Dr V Not On Marriage Boot Camp 2020, Avengers Birthday Ideas, Twitch Banner Size 2019, Yarra Ranges Council, Rooftop Movies 2019, Colloquial German 2 Pdf, Cities In Bangladesh, The Bella Rose, Broken Shaker Happy Hour, Mauricio Macri Net Worth, Gundam Haro Model Kit, Wels, Austria Things To Do, Isuzu Rodeo 2018, Birthday Year Quotes, Midnight Silver Metallic Paint, Sion Abilities Roar Of The Slayer, Sell Aflac Comll, Fiba Asia Cup Qualifiers, Murs Music Groups, Brentwood Home Mattress Instructions, Sketchup Blueprint Software, Michael Lemmo Angela, Algos Greek Meaning, Hobart P660 Commercial 60 Qt Pizza Dough Mixer, How Did Jean-paul Marat Die, Dallas Green - Love Don T Live Here Anymore, Mary Poppins Gif I'm Done, Nellie Mckay Instagram, What Is Homecoming Queen, Lillington, Nc Weather, Remote Control Outdoor Timer, Lake Compounce Rides, Spiderman Coloring Pages, Hoover Windtunnel Troubleshooting No Suction, Celtics Seats For Soldiers 2020, Die Sendung Mit Der Maus Youtube Folge 1, Pop Champagne Lyrics, Best Breakfast In Triana Seville, Masa Empanada Gallega Sin Levadura, Lake Yojoa Facts, Tim Ryan Stimulus Bill, Perry White Actors, Thiensville To Milwaukee, In Paradox Wiki, Korean Double Vowels, Americo Insurance History, Richard Trethewey Eye Injury, June Weather Forecast, Bill Graham Canada, Karen Tso Salary, Safe Spot Ice Warriors Osrs, The X-files Season 11 Episode 4 Watch Online, Look At Life Quotes, Tagesschau In English, Downtown Cleveland Curfew Map, N26 Business Account Us, Ed Skrein Spouse, Dunnellon Fl From Me, Andromeda Constellation Location, China Mobile Price, Ken Houston Prairie View, Which Planet Has The Highest Percentage Of Carbon Dioxide, Hinata Meaning In English, English To Chamorro Translation, Michelle Borth Net Worth, Dysart Meet The Teacher, Lego Overwatch Wrecking Ball, Titulares Y Más Cast 2020, Americo Insurance History, Convicted Woman Movie, Fenton Mo To St Louis, Listeria Seeligeri In Food, Funko Pops Uk, Minecraft Printable Creeper, Kara Ford Age, Boo 2: A Madea Halloween, Dragon Age: Inquisition Crestwood Astrarium, Kinescope Font Ttf, Monzo Declined Payment Charge,