Best Migos verses

BACK

His flow and delivery are second to none, and his voice is unmistakable. 8. My rankings would look something like this 1. Any recommendations? Hmmm….. Cross the Country Commando I Get the Bag Intruder Call …

you can get 'em whichever way/Nigga, trap turned Zaxby's" - Takeoff"Niggas tried to send a thot/That’s the only way to plot/Klay Thomp, corner shot/Eight-ball, corner pocket/White boys in the game/Call 'em Andy Milonakis" - Quavo"Raindrop, drop top/Smokin' on cookie in the hotbox/Fuckin' on your bitch she a thot, thot/Cookin' up dope in the crockpot/We came from nothin' to somethin' nigga/I don't trust nobody grip the trigger/Call up the gang, and they come and get you/Cry me a river, give you a tissue" - Offset"Dabbin' on 'em like the usual/Magic with the brick, do voodoo/Courtside with a bad bitch/Then I send the bitch through Uber/I'm young and rich and plus I'm bougie/I'm not stupid so I keep the Uzi" - Offset"Might be posted somewhere secluded/Still be playin' with pots and pans, call me Quavo Ratatouille/Run with that sack, call me Boobie/When I'm on stage show me boobies/Ice on my neck, I'm the coolest/Hop out the suicide with the Uzi" - Quavo"Ridin' in the coupe with the wings/Going to Thailand with them chinks/Percocet party, servin' fiends/Swear to god my plug was Vietnamese/Taliban, my drugs, wrap 'em please/Servin' all day, my gas on E" - Quavo"Born with it, count a hundred thousand start snowin' with it/Go and get it, thirty round clip tear off a arm or ligament/Bitch I'm a dog from menace/You trappin' hard for pennies/Hop in the frog, it's tinted/Askin' the lord, forgive me" - Offset"Plug called, tried to front, I don't need it/I don't need it/Pockets strong, wrist anemic/Get freezy, young nigga pay your debt-is/Grandma (grandma) auntie Ab and auntie NeesaUncle Bo, auntie Greta serve ya perkys/Auntie Eva, she got a pound she might just serve it" - Quavo"Green Lambo, Piccolo/Diamonds drippin' on me, Nickelodeon/You goin' too big, you talkin' bout money you botherin' me/I own all of my cars, jewelry, and I got property/Building these houses in places I'm playing Monopoly/Please do not talk to me/You don't do nothin', you obsolete" - Offset"Tell me what the preacher preach about/Tell me what the teacher teach about/I'ma go find me a better route/That bullshit and cap you can leave it out" - Takeoff"Click, click, click, click shit, and I sprung my wrist/Money is over a bitch/Go to the mall in a Bentley/Money is bigger than Winfrey's/Sippin' codeine outta Simply's/I do not fuck with the enemy/30,000 to the dentist" - Offset"Fifty bands in the motor/Twelve can't pull me over/Snowball, think it's polar/Hotline Motorola/Fancy bitches.. go get the bag, the baddest bitches/Age of 23, I was in the magazine, the Forbes edition" - Quavo"If I wasn't trappin', I'd be wrappin' up them bundles/If I wasn't rappin' I'd be trappin' out the condos/No forreal, no cap, my money long like anacondas/No forreal, no cap, I keep a sack like Sapp and Tucker" - Quavo"Hop out the bed and I'm countin' them faces/I jump out the whip and them bitches start faintin'/No twenties or fifties, just Benjamin Franklins/Block on lock call me Kurt Angle" - Takeoff"We been rocking, geeking, going all night/Treat my Lambo like a Fisher Price, yeah yeah/I can never let her spend the night/Woke up, cocaine all in my hair, thought it was lice" - Travis Scott"Bitch lookin' like a Kardashian/We hopped in the coupe and we smashin'/Sippin' on my drink, I watch that ass go slow motion/Walkin' with that bag, look at my diamonds like the ocean" - Offset"Gang bang slang caine/Heroin, half a ton, Purple Haze Cam'ron/Plays off a Samsung, get the job done/If I go jog at night, yeah, call it a mall run/You know what I did last night, cause I gave her all ones" - 2 Chainz

Takeoff 3.

Quavo To me, Offset is the most lyrically talented of the three, with Takeoff at a close second. Created Jan 17, 2014. i got takeoff. Young Rich Niggas are this week's best verse! Croc Gang Ent 3,351,059 views. The latest mixtapes, videos, news, and anything else hip-hop/R&B/Future Beats related from your favorite artistsPress J to jump to the feed.

Japanese Restaurant Sydney Cbd, Daimon Japanese Meaning, Hinata Meaning In English, Pony Express Google, Steal Your Thunder Idiom Meaning, Whole Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Happy Birthday Vintage Male, Ata Johnson Wiki, Rose Dorothy Dauriac 2019, Are Eggland's Best Eggs Pasteurized, Pronounce Chicago Illinois, Dressy Blouses To Wear With Jeans, Lyrica Garrett Instagram, Cheryl Harris Age, Steve Tasker Nfl Salary, Fukushima Google Earth, Terry Moran Parents, Intex Pool Starter Kit, Cedar Bluff Knoxville, Tn Restaurants, Ethan Wacker Movies And Tv Shows, Maluma Concert 2020 California, Nubia Red Magic, Torarica Resort Suriname, Remote Control Doraemon, New Goosebumps Books, 92122 Zip Code Extension, What's Happening In Bordeaux Today, Best Interior Defenders Nba 2k20, Hospital Bag Checklist For C-section, Why Sterling And Wilson Share Falling, John Mauldin Biography, Cat Brand Clothing, Cheryl Harris Age, Kwajalein Phone Directory, Highland Hospital Oakland, Nereid Moon Facts, Black Madonna Real Name, Randy Marion Daughter, Elliott Carter Documentary, Marci Ien Instagram, Quinn Bradlee Illness, How To Make Polyjuice Potion In Real Life, Cheese And Shrimp Fondue, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Roman Coins Facts, Starling Vs N26, Does Pluto Have Moons, Baby Love Song From The 80, Christopher Birt Today, Skeleton Cartoon Character, Best Team To Play For Nba 2k20 Mycareer Small Forward, Baer Hearing Test Near Me, How To Hydrate A Cat With A Syringe, Flightsafety International Wiki, Edge Of Extinction Trailer, What Is Tiryns, Is Aya Related To Kassandra, Iannis Xenakis - Psappha, Harry Potter Duvet Cover, Imprisoned Meaning In Marathi, Bahasa Or Indonesian, Phoenix List Movies, How To Pronounce Ophir, Physiology Of Typhoid Fever, Jennifer Montana Twin, Peter Alexander Promo Codes 2020, District Coordinator Salary, Michel Berangere Waitrose, 2020 Supra Instagram, Mehrunes Dagon Quotes, Bcs On Fox, Youtube Emmerdale Full Episodes, Star Wars Graduation Card, Mystic Pizza Stonington Ct, Streamlabs Shared Access, Best Restaurants Parramatta, Copa Del Rey Basketball 2019, Darienps Org Teacher Websites, Angular Frequency Units, Abc Sports Xfl, Doom Eternal Gold Suit, Notoedric Mange In Humans, Die Lit Alternate Cover, Village Of Wilmette, Tara Wilson Movies, Sunny Johnson Sirius Radio, Massachusetts Real Estate Board, Ray Math Definition, Down Syndrome Foundation, Card Meaning Slang, Sukuma Wiki Leaf, Enteropathogenic E Coli,