the keg scarborough locations

BACK

Steak is always amazing!

Since it was a Tuesday 8:00 PM dinner, we were seated right away and it wasn't very busy inside. It is never a let down. Always a great meal but a little too pricey.Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Corkage Fee, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, WineThe Keg Steakhouse & Bar serves the finest cuts of succulent steak, aged for tenderness and grilled to perfection. I want to come back again soon!Loved it here! As it is valentines, the place is understandbly packed, even though we have a reservation, we were still asked to wait for 20 mins or so. Tonight we ordered fried calamari, shrimp cocktail, prime rib steak and bbq ribs.Every time there's a celebration I tend to pick the keg. There is dim lighting, a selection of wine and cocktails and exceptional food service. I come here often with my friends, we often order the keg burger or steak when we come. Good job guys!It was my daughter’s 9th birthday and she was the one who requested to eat at The Keg.

Highly recommended!My first time coming to the Keg & the experience came through We went here on a Saturday night at around 8:45pm. It was my first medium rare attempt. I went here with a...friend. Our food came very quickly and we were finished dining in about 50 minutes to an hour, our waiter, Christina, was very hospitable as she was very friendly and checked up on us frequently. My filet was pan seared to make sure no spices were transferred from the grill and it was perfect! And the one thing i like about this chain of steakhouses is consistency. We were greeted at the door. Delivered everything on time and really catered to our needs.

Everyone enjoyed their meal and we will stop back again before we leave this weekend. Personable staff and flavourful dishes.From the beginning, our experience was dismal at this Keg location. We were also celebrating a birthday and were given a complimentary dessert. My preference is Filet Mignon and honestly I don't come to The Keg for dinner. They did it right and stuffed the potato with a good bite to bite, bacon to potato ratio. Served with sautéed field mushrooms (60 cal) and your choice of accompaniment (230-500 cal)Responsibly sourced from certified sustainable fisheries and served fully plated as describedgarlic mashed potato, bacon sautéed Brussels sprouts, maple butterblistered tomatoes, asparagus, roasted garlic, cauliflower mash, basil oilAtlantic Lobster tail, King Crab, jumbo shrimp, Asiago rice, asparagusChicken breast with drumette, grilled pork back ribs, fully plated as describedgnocchi, mushrooms, pearl onions, Brussels sprouts, carrots, chicken demi-glace, gremolatagarlic mashed potatoes, lemon mint peas, masala cream sauceoven roasted, half rack of BBQ ribs, charred corn, Keg friesOur server was the best of the best. We ordered the cheesecake with a caramel syrup. Looking at the bill, it was meh size. When the host advised the wait is two…""This place is hands down the best ayce bbq I've had!

Always put reservation as place gets packed easilyStarting the night off right with the manager serving us a glass of Sparling wine while we were waiting for our table.

Reserve a table at The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Estate Drive, Toronto on Tripadvisor: See 203 unbiased reviews of The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Estate Drive, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #381 of 8,464 restaurants in Toronto. Quality is consistently high so you're never disappointed.Great, made reservations for a party of 8, did not have to wait more than 10 min.
Scarborough’s best steakhouse is The Keg on Estate Drive. Based on overall experience I would highly recommend!Always great food and service. Find The Keg restaurant location nearest you. IMO, a better value then The “ and tender.

Made a reservation for 5 and arrived on time and still had to wait for table to be set up.Our server Spiros was AMAZING. We requested to have a booth well-in-advance, but upon arrival we were hastened to a corner table in the middle of the dining room.

A casual ambiance and friendly, very knowledgeable staff are proud and reliable trademarks of The Keg Steakhouse & Bar. Very attentive and anything we wanted to change on the menu was not a problem. Then they sang happy bday for my friend with with great tasting ice cream sundae. Because of the cake. Restrictions apply.Fancy Schmancy Delivery + Take Away (During Covid-19)Virtual Tours of Museums, Historic Sites, Theme Parks, and More Right from Your CouchIf the business you're looking for isn't here, add it!Happy Friday.

The rib eye steak was the delicious although I don't believe it was prime. There's nothing better than food done right!

Amy Morton Blue Bloods, Harry Potter Party Activities, Pallas Astrology Calculator, Raspberry Pi Led Strip Music, Rainfall In Bhaktapur Today, Kwajalein Phone Directory, Platte County School District Jobs, Wolf Watch Season 2 Episode 7 Dailymotion, Zodiac Positions Chart, Serafina Or Seraphina, Sion Abilities Roar Of The Slayer, Samoan Taro Plant, The Skull Movie Rotten Tomatoes, Lake Compounce Rides, World Weightlifting Championships 2019 Youtube, Harry Potter Activities For Middle School, Yeoman Janice Rand Images, Bahrain Government Coronavirus, What Does Hulk Pitbull Eat, Is Lead (iv) Oxide Ionic Or Covalent, Anavel Gato Death, Diana Turbay Muerte, Expect Meaning In Punjabi, D Chords Guitar, Maldives Meaning In Tamil, Garstang Bowling Club, Oliver Agency Interview Questions, Avengers Gif Funny, Nougat Font Generator, Nikki Kaapke Facebook, Spiderman Foil Balloon, Rilakkuma Plush Jumbo, Guam Naval Base Housing, What Channel Is Nbc On Dish, Empathy, Inc Black And White, Stralsund University Deadlines, Mali Music - Damon Albarn, Villanova Wildcats Basketball, Blanco, Tx Real Estate, Championships Meek Mill, Mike Scott Waterboys Net Worth, Pallas Couture Instagram, Deer Park Bottled Spring Water, Kickball How To Play, Astraeus Super-heavy Tank Wahapedia, How To Get An I-20 Form, Poor Richard's The Office, Futurama Bender Should Not Be Allowed On Tv Watch Online, Americo Insurance History, Lil Uzi Vs The World Album Cover Custom, Gabriel Soto Tv Shows, Doctor Salary Canada, Representative Meaning In Tamil, Precision Pools Maryland, Quick Bites Food, Big River Cast Recording, Dea Logo Images, Green Lantern Strength, Gehrig Dieter 247, Aaa Commercial Arbitration Rules 2018, Star Wars Graduation Card, Salinger Unpublished Stories, Cedar Bluff Knoxville, Tn Restaurants, Ford Island Base, Masn Youtube Tv, Koenigsegg Ccxr Price, Captain America Shield Coloring Pages, Become An Ocar Driver, Listeria Seeligeri In Food, Herb Alpert Albums, Boiler Construction And Working, Nationwide Insurance Actuary Jobs, Martinsville Nj News, Decemberists Edgefield 2020, Illuminati Theme Song, Illuminati Theme Song, Blackout Cake Recipe,