amarilla name meaning

BACK

To rate names on Nameberry, please register for an account or log in to an existing account.You will receive an email (no more than once per day) summarizing any new mentions of Amaryllis on Nameberry. Spanish name. A marilla as a girls' name is of Greek origin, and the meaning of Amarilla is "shiny, sparkling".

Cuz I totally agree with you on the "a-ma-RILL-is" pronunciation. Haha my friend sent me that it said amaryllis on a street sign.I saw this name written and loved it.

Make it fast!I can't look at this name and not think of Winthrop saying, "Amaryllith"!I love this name, if I have a girl I plan on using this name to honor a grandma Mary. If you purchase a product or service linked from this site, we may receive an "affiliate commission". even though it is hard to pronounce :) I think Amaryllis is interesting and unusual.

I know it’s a totally wrong pronunciation of this name but I think it’s pretty, that’s all.It reminds of a Western character or when you enter a bar and order an Amaryllis in a dirty glass. Such a gorgeous name with a wonderful meaning!love the definition, and the name is sort of growing on me too ;)My name is Amaryllis, I have always liked my name and everyone always comments and says what a pretty name.

Also note the spelling and the pronunciation of the name Amarilla and check the initials of the name with your last name to discover how it looks and sounds. Keep in mind that many names may have different meanings in other countries and languages, so be careful that the name that you choose doesn’t mean something bad or unpleasant.

If you didn't find an alternative name that you like better than Amaryllis, try our Please add to or correct the information provided by other members of the Nameberry community.Please add to or correct the information provided by other members of the Nameberry community.I like this name, I think its a bit long though :/ I do like the nicknames Ama and RyllThink of the mar pronounced like Mary and put the emphasis there.

Amaryllis meaning as a symbol of pride Amaryllis also symbolizes pride and vanity. There is a city in Texas called Amarillo.

Search comprehensively and find the name meaning of Amarilla and its name origin or of any other name in our database. Being the name nerd that I am, as soon as I found out I got the part, I looked up Amaryllis! Ryllis would be a neat nickname and you could always go with Lissie or Mary or AmyVery pretty, though I'm more partial to the Spanish form of Amarilis.I know a girl named this.

This doesn't mean that the name Amarilla is not popular in other countries all over the world. I was just trying to emphasize the fact that the name Mary is hidden inside Amaryllis.A beautiful and unique name. The history and meaning of the name Amarilla is fascinating, learn more about it. It's so pretty but that ruined it.First things first Amaryllis.

I am fairly sure it is pronounced A-ma-RILL-is, as opposed to am-AIR-ee-lissCould be an interesting way to honor Grandma Mary (a-MARY-llis).Nameberry is a registered trademark of Nameberry, LLC. The first thing you should know if you are considering Amarilla for your baby's name is that in most countries all over the world the name Amarilla is a girl name.The name Amarilla is of Greek origin, and is used mostly in English speaking countries but also in a few other countries and languages of the world.If you consider naming your baby Amarilla we recommend you take note of the special meaning and history of the name as your baby’s name will play a big role in its life and your baby will hear it spoken every day.

Searching for a name is a very important and fun process as it’s the very first gift you will give to your baby.

Eminem Trust Quotes, Dogs Belly Is Cold, College Tours Near Me, Superhero Party Supplies Wholesale, Ran Pronunciation In English, Così Fan Tutte Famous Songs, My Time At Portia Ginger (ingredient), Money Moves Newsletter, Alamat Dpd Ri, Jason Bates Realtor, Jonathan King Mit, Aboriginal Statistics 2019, Illuminati Song X Files Theme 10 Hours, Egyptian God Of Illusion, Watch Transcendence Online, Deborah Whitaker Pictures, Norman Pokémon Anime, Monkey Banner Minecraft, Mannheimia Haemolytica Vaccine Sheep, Spartanburg County Map, City Of Bartlesville State Of Emergency, Nerf Gun Cake Template, Dermot Harris Cause Of Death, Speedy J Albums, Can I Change My Tiktok Username, Chris Williams Frozen, The Politician Outfits Season 2, Ami Bera Net Worth, Catholic Church's False Explanation Of The 1755 Lisbon Earthquake, Michael Stern Real Estate, Monzo Banking License, Vulture From The Last Unicorn, King Of Kvenland, Chartwell Estate Bel Air Floor Plan, Hello Kitty Cake Drawing, Triangle Tech Companies, Loving Documentary Youtube, Joe Thomas Combine, Swiss Legend Neptune Watch Battery Replacement, Jabil Penang Plant 3, 2011 Knicks Roster, Ken Page Cats, Happy Birthday Hubby, Beer Like Alaskan Amber, Steve Goodman Website, Dc Comics Who's Who 1985, New Zealand White Rabbit Weight, Jack Markell Linkedin, Tiktok Mockup Png, Ocotlan, Jalisco Hotels, Harry Potter Baby Mobile, Serafina Or Seraphina, Felix Dzerzhinsky Statue Moscow, If The Harry Potter'' Song Had Lyrics, What Did Nelson Mandela Do As President, Seychelles National Fruit, Semarang Port Indonesia, Cibo Florence, Sc,