Tokyo Claw Machine, Licking, Mo News, Craigslist Flagstaff Household, Cheapest Digital Movies, Cash App Fees To Receive Money, Eye Of The Elephant, Moonrock Packaging Bags, Dirt Devil Power Stick M084100, Daniela Witten Age, Susan Kuhnhausen Snopes, " /> Tokyo Claw Machine, Licking, Mo News, Craigslist Flagstaff Household, Cheapest Digital Movies, Cash App Fees To Receive Money, Eye Of The Elephant, Moonrock Packaging Bags, Dirt Devil Power Stick M084100, Daniela Witten Age, Susan Kuhnhausen Snopes, " />

best mouse settings for destiny 2

BACK

I've seen a lot of people coming to Destiny on PC for the first time struggling to find the right sensitivity to use. Testing it out now, I just assumed I suck at moving my arm. Hope this is helpful for at least one new PC (Mouse & Keyboard) player out there :). Mouse acceleration is when your cursor (or reticle in Destiny) moves a different amount based on the speed that your mouse moves. I am curious about your answers for 2 reasons, first because it is interesting to see all the different setups people have, and second because it would help me find a new mouse. Also be sure to set your monitor to its max refresh rate that it can handle in windows. Go to in-game video settings and make sure the settings are as follows. If you're under correcting, vice versa. Thanks for checking out our guide. You need a ridiculously low sensitivity to be able to hit every pixel at 1440p or 4k, but there's also more pixels inside the hitbox, which mitigates the problem of skipping pixels. In this list, we cover some of the … Like most PC games, you can change Destiny 2's button layout easily in the “Key Mapping” part of the options menu. Activision Destiny 2 - Aim smoothing. Your monitor should (generally speaking) plug into your graphics card, not your motherboard. Turn down/off graphics settings until you can consistently produce a framerate near what your monitor can output in Hz. Pretty sure my sensor is fucked. What kind of mouse do you use, and what settings do you like, and why? For the most part, the mouse and keyboard controls in Destiny 2 are fine, pretty standard fare for the genre, and they feel great in action. Does anyone know if having a lower hz monitor (60hz) will cause any issues with getting higher frames on my 144hz monitor or just overall, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the CruciblePlaybook community. Hi, you never added Destiny sniper scope to the calculator. You can skip this step if you don’t want to change graphics settings. People still try to apply MarkC mousefix to Windows 10 while only playing the latest CoD thinking it does anything. Side buttons mapped to melee and class ability. I made this short guide with a few important mouse settings to check as well as an exercise to test your sensitivity that comes from Counter-Strike. Even if you have a 144Hz+ monitor, it will typically default to 60Hz in windows until you change the settings:https://imgur.com/I2SOXRf (instructions also timestamped in video at 1:46). It doesn’t. I was in the same boat as you. Every modern game uses direct input to prevent this from happening. 800/4 was great for aiming but I felt it was too slow for close range engagements. What resolution are you at? Best Destiny 2 Mouse Settings for PC. Most important thing for me right now is consistently moving my arm and not my wrist, a bad habit I developed right away when my settings were all sorts of messed up. 1) Best Graphics Settings for Destiny 2. Higher FoV = slower mouse speed, Lower FoV = faster mouse speed. But that changes when you get to a … RELATED: Windows 10's Settings Are a Mess, and Microsoft Doesn't Seem to Care On Windows 7 or later, hit Start, type “control panel,” and then click the resulting link. What is also crucial, is the way the game reads input from the controller’s stick: some games are OK with default reWASD settings for the virtual stick, like Destiny 2. Video Guide link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt6qpXrBGB4&feature=youtu.be. Basically you’ll be going from 17.05 inches to do a 360 to 15.15 inches. Razer Deathadder Chroma + Subzero Extended Mammoth (36" x 18"), Roccat Kone Pure (I think the owl eye variant). 800 DPI, 5 sens, .6 ADS modifier. For console gamers looking to make the leap to PC, one of the major questions with Destiny 2 is going to be what sort of hardware you need to comfortably run the game at 4K and more than 60 fps. If D2 had decimal settings I could see myself using 3.5 in-game, but for now this is feeling much better than when I first started practicing. I'm playing both Valorant and Destiny 2. I've seen a lot of people coming to Destiny on PC for the first time struggling to find the right sensitivity to use. I run it at low DPI, usually between 400 and 600, and have side buttons set for e, punch, class ability, and left and right scroll click for x, dawnblade movements. I always feel like my frames should be higher but no clue. In addition to your Field of View (FoV) setting affecting how much you can see on screen, it also impacts how slow or fast your in-game sensitivity feels. Press J to jump to the feed. High friction pad aim for 30-35cm range (but ideally don't even have a high friction pad) low friction or even hard pad try 20-30cm range. Review and adjust control options in the Settings tab of the Start Menu (indicated by a cog symbol). Best performance settings. It puts the control fully on your mouse settings and not overridden by Destiny 2. (MSRP $79.99, Amazon.com) DPI: 12,000 Polling Rate: 1,000 Hz LMB: Shoot RMB: ADS Middle Click: Tilde (Player Highlight) Side Scroll: Tab (Switch Weapon) G4: Q (Grenade) G5: E (Melee) G6: R (Reload / Interact) G7 + G8: Super Macro (Q+E), defined in Logitech Gaming Software G9: Switch Profile Hip Sensitivity: 10.00 Aim Down Sight Sensitivity: 7.50 Sprint Sensitivity: 36.00 Up is kinetic, down is energy, click is power. My sensitivity is right in the middle. Some games have really small average gunfight ranges, fast sensitivity is optimal for this. I've recently learned that settings can feel different based on your monitor resolution and I play at 1440p, so I'm sure I could do some more tweaking. It’s perfect for me because I can do arm aiming easily and I also don’t bang my mouse on the keyboard when I swipe the mouse. Furthermore, the sensor is near the top of the mouse instead of centered. If you're over-correcting you might be on a sensitivity that's too high for you. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the CruciblePlaybook community. Let’s take a look at the best baseline to start with for your mouse settings. Also turn shadow quality to lowest, it’s free frames. This is generally considered to be a bad thing to enable because it can make it more difficult to develop a good sense of muscle memory. I used to have a Radeon VII, and currently have a 2070 Super. I had a reference 5700 with that processor and was over 200 at times. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Ideally, you want to have a sense that lets you stay accurate with your shots, but without compromising your ability to track targets. My mouse is a cheap Corsair Harpoon that I really need to upgrade. Hipfire sens is not a problem, I am using 2.800 DPI and sens of 0.094 in Valorant and sens of 1 in Destiny 2. CruciblePlaybook is a subreddit for discussing strategies and techniques for Destiny's Crucible. Generally the higher the sensitivity you can handle the better. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt6qpXrBGB4&feature=youtu.be, https://pyrolistical.github.io/overwatch-dpi-tool/. Or just go for a medium sensitivity like I have. Most pro players play around 800dpi 4sens, or 1000dpi 4 sens. I want to pick up the new Logitech wireless mouse that's coming out soon so I can move to 1400dpi/2sens. You could always use a 3 in destiny and raise the dpi slightly. Scroll wheel click is grenade and my 2 side buttons are used for Class ability and aerial move. Because of Destiny's limited ADS sensitivity modifiers it would be nice to know just how big of a discrepancy there is when you go from pulse rifle at 2.1x zoom (Red Dot you added), hand cannon at 1.5x, to a sniper at 5.7x. Only destiny can’t set more than a .5 adjustment so those of us with anything other than.5 steps can’t get it exact. Not at my PC and I can’t quite remember my sensitivity. I've been running at sens 15 w/ 800 or 1600 dpi, and I feel like it's not a problem for pve, but pvp I feel like I'm not even hitting my target at all. I am running into this issue too, doesn't seem to matter what my net is or what geforce now settings are set (balanced etc), quite irritating to have to use the battle.net launcher in geforce and open up destiny 2, reset the setting and close and restart each time. Hope this is helpful for at least one new PC (Mouse & Keyboard) player out there :) If D2 had decimal settings I could see myself using 3.5 in-game, but for now this is feeling much better than when I first started practicing. Claw G203 or FM Ultralight phantom, recently switched off of the G403 due to its tilted sensor so trying to decide on a new main mouse. Something that helped me was closing everything in the background while playing. Throw the switch, crank everything as high as it goes, and make your GPU … DPI: 400 – 800. With PC that's not the case at all, so to all my PC noobs out there, trust this man. Yeah, I was one of those MnK noobs back in January, I've been using 3200 DPI since then. This one is easiest to understand if you watch the video, but I'll try it text format. My cpu is a 2600X. Also sometimes when I quickly swipe to 180°, my character will look directly up or directly down and it gets me killed. The enhanced pointer precision setting has no effect on your in-game sensitivity, nor does Window's sensitivity slider. DPI is how many dots per inch your mouse measures when it calculates how your mouse is moving on your mousepad. Been thinking about going to 5, but have not made the swap. Even games like Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 1 have fairly short gunfight ranges so fast to medium sensitivity is optimal. my xbox is almost the same as the ps4 except for hip i use RMLs curve for hip. If your system is having an inconsistent framerate, this will absolutely have an impact on your aim. I've lost count of how many reddit posts I've read on r/Gaming or r/pcmasterrace where the OP realized they had their monitor plugged into the wrong port on their PC a year or more after building it. I use the Logitech G502, 800DPI and 4 in-game sens. I use the Logitech G502, 800DPI and 4 in-game sens. Cross Save is Live. It definitely has been a learning curve to use my arm for aiming rather than wrist, and playing at lower sensitivity. In game I have sensitivity at 10, ADS 1.0. This was only the case for very old games (mostly based on the older quake engines) that got their cursor position from wm_mousemove (so basically grabbing the signal that windows puts out) and forcing the accel curve to apply. Depends on the game, too. Here's how you turn off mouse acceleration (also called "enhance pointer precision" in windows:https://imgur.com/C7UzFSc, And how to turn it off in Logitech Gaming Software:https://imgur.com/2jUBD3h. 800 dpi - 5 sens - 1.0 ads with a bigass mousepad is working for me. Settings are 500dpi, 8 in-game sens and .8 ADS modifier. There will be a point where you just can't be stable with the mouse, find a few points above this and play on that sensitivity. Press J to jump to the feed. Not challenging. Destiny 2 is an "in your face" type of game with the map design and meta gun choices, there's also a lot more vertical fighting and again a fast to medium sensitivity is best for this. The general rule of thumb most PC gamers go by for the best visual experience is to max out every setting and hope for the best, but when you’re dealing with more than just medium vs. high settings there are a few questions about what offers a better experience.That said, there’s nothing wrong with a system that works, so anything that can be cranked up to high or highest should definitely be enabled. Destiny 2 Pro Settings: M&K Settings. Pick a spot on a wall ~20m away from you. Personally I just keep mine maxed out at 105. Strafe left and right, and backwards and forwards and try to keep your mouse glued exactly onto that spot. Because D2 has a three-weapon setup, I really like using the scroll wheel. I have a Ryzen 2600 and a RX5700 XT Pulse but it still hovers around 70 - 80 fps despire also lowering the graphic settings. How do you find the G502? 400 DPI @ 8 sens = 800 DPI @ 4 sens = 1600 DPI @ 2 sens, Tip #6: Sensitivity Testing Exercise (5:12). These graphics settings are for PCs which close to the minimum system requirements. You can also use NVIDIA’s own GeForce Experience software to optimize the game with one click and over 500 other games. https://pyrolistical.github.io/overwatch-dpi-tool/. I'd suggest 20-35cm range for sensitivity so 400 DPI at 10-17 sensitivity. First thing, turn off the Aim Smoothing. Cookies help us deliver our Services. The system we used had an Intel Core i7-6700K CPU at 4.2GHz and 16 GB of RAM. Pattycakes is a smaller channel, but I love all his videos about mouse and keyboard settings, aim, and how to become a better player in general. Most top players choose something between 400-1600 dpi. That might just be an AMD/Radeon problem. 800/6/.9 here. Although DPI can change the way the stick works on the mouse, it will still depend very much on your hardware (mouse, monitor). I'm playing on medium on a Ryzen 5 1600x and an RX 470 and I get around 90-100. At least with a controller you have sensitivity settings that are finite; you can only set your sens between 1-10 which is intuitive and relatively easy to figure out what feels good. Over time a gradually lowered it and found my comfort zone. Make sure the window mode is on Fullscreen so that you reduce any form of input lag. Low sens is a crutch for bad mouse control/fine motor control. One important thing to note, if you're attempting to play at a lower sensitivity for the first time, you're going to want to use your entire arm to move your mouse, not just your wrist. Anyway. Now let’s move on to what you got to do for best performance. Destiny 2 Controls Settings Aim Smoothing: Off. My sens used to be high like yours when I first started. As with most FPS titles, the sweet spot for most professional Destiny 2 streamers is in the 400-800 range. Logitech G900 wireless mouse. The Destiny 2 GamePack for CronusMAX features a fantastic set of Mods including Double Jump, Perfect Bunnyhop, Jump Shot, Crouch Shot, Strafe Shot, Anti-Recoil Control System, Adjustable Rapid Fire, Burst Fire, Auto Sprint, Hair Triggers, Auto Melee, ADS Fine Tuning and Aim Assist. If you have a good PC, you can increase the settings slightly. The checkmark in LGS just adjusts Window's setting, so you can adjust whichever you prefer for desktop use. Although I may re map the aerial button to something else, seeing as I hardly play Dawnblade. Team tactics, map knowledge, class builds, loadouts, game modes, gun skills and more. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I believe overwatch and destiny are a 1:1 aim ratio and this site helped me figure out the inch/360 I wanted. Whatever m+k skill I had is still there, but I'm definitely rusty. Destiny 2 Yekbot Destiny 2 is the same game for each platform, though the specifics of which button or key you’ll press for different actions vary depending on which console or PC you’re using. My setup is a Logitech G500s that I have had for at least 6+ years, that periodically will disconnect at the least opportune times(such as when I push the last melee to finish an easy fight). Steelseries Rival 300/800 dpi. It was only a crutch in things like CS when the engine would force enhanced pointer precision on and it worked by making the accel curve in Windows a straight line. In Valorant I mainly use Phantom and ADS multiplier of 0.87 (given by this site when selecting "All" under "Aim"), but I basically never ADS in Valorant (except with Operator). With the Radeon, the tower was anywhere between 40-60 frames and in game was 70-90 frames. I have my scroll up for Kinetic and scroll down for Energy. Tip #5: Understanding DPI vs Sensitivity (3:35). So I've been away from playing pc for a while and have been playing on console for the last few years. N Other resources worth checking out: Datto on YouTube : Probably the biggest Destiny 2 content creator on YouTube. Setup steps (with video timestamp links): Tip #1: Turn Off Mouse Acceleration (0:49). CruciblePlaybook is a subreddit for discussing strategies and techniques for Destiny's Crucible. Guess I'll have to try and work my way down :/. Configure the Main Mouse Settings. Team tactics, map knowledge, class builds, loadouts, game modes, gun skills and more. That includes the blizzard app. The current wireless logitech only has 2 buttons on the side, but I really like that 3rd on the g502. If you prefer the accel curve of windows for desktop use then you can keep it, it won’t affect aim in a modern FPS in any way. All sniper players would choose to have highest accuracy between their hip and sniper … Destiny 2 uses raw input. It is one of the mouses I am considering getting to replace my old mouse. Depends on mouse pad and grip style as well. Mouse and keyboard is the way that FPS games are designed to be played. 31.5cm/360. I also don’t bang my mouse on the keyboard anymore lol. Guides like this are great because people new to PC are going in blind in a way. Don't be one of these people! What really interests me in this is the pixel skipping. I’m wondering whether it’s something you can see/check for all games or the player only knows if the Devs say something about it. playing a lot of aim hero on steam to get better. I want to pick up the new Logitech wireless mouse that's coming out soon, which one? I'm new to m&k with Destiny, and mouse settings were one of my biggest struggles when trying to learn a new input system. Destiny 2 uses raw mouse input, so everyone's posting of their windows sensitivity is irrelevant. Right now I’m ok 1200dpi and 3 sens. Are you sure you've turned all the settings down? I liked the tidbit about how most top players play at a low sens, with only a few exceptions. While all the tips in general are correct it still bothers me that the myth of “turn off windows accel or it will affect your game” is still a thing somehow. if you use that tool i encourage you to read this thread and some of the top comments. 400 DPI 11 sens in game with max FOV (105 in game, 68.5 VFOV) 1 ADS. In the upper-right of the “Control Panel” window, change the “View By” dropdown to “Large Icons” to make things much easier to navigate, and then double-click the “Mouse… I have hard time trying to get my fps above 100 to take advantage of my 144hz screen. https://www.reddit.com/r/Competitiveoverwatch/comments/6pe220/to_those_of_you_who_still_believe_in_the/, here is a superior tool that is linked in that thread: https://jscalc.io/calc/RTCJTLMts42GYfWf. See I wish there was a list of settings with people's fps.. dunno if it's ok to make one on r/crucibleplaybook.. I'm totally lost and never played with changing mouse settings … Switch it to 1200/3 and you’ll get that “3.5” sensitivity you’re looking for. I'm new to m&k with Destiny, and mouse settings were one of my biggest struggles when trying to learn a new input system. With Cross Save being Live in Destiny 2, a Lot of players have jumped from consoles to PC to try the game in its full glory (by that, I mean 60+ FPS, Mouse and Keyboard control, etc).Now, if you’re new to PC and don’t know what type of Graphic Settings you need for the game, we’ve got you covered. If you played other games on controler with max sensitivity than switched to destiny at max settings you will notice that it feels very slugish at best Last edited by burner19; Feb 2, 2020 @ 6:21am #3. Destiny 2 Mouse Pad Large Gaming Mouse Pad Mat Extended Size Durable Office Mouse Pad for Desktops,Computer,PC and Laptops Mouse pad 15.8×29.5 in; De-Sti_Ny 2 Personalized Computer Desk Pad Gaming Mouse Pad Large Mouse Pad Non-Slip Rubber Mouse … So lets take a look for the best price to performance gpu hardware available right now, that isnt overpowered for this game but will still run Destiny 2 at 1080p ultra settings. I was a tracer main in ow. Starting out at too high of a sensitivity is probably one of the biggest mistakes m&k noobs make, so anybody that's just starting now I would really take this advice to heart. Higher DPI is not necessarily better, in fact it's easy to argue that lower is better since you can make finer adjustments to your in-game sensitivity in D2 since we can't use decimal values, PepeHands. does it have 3 side buttons? This is a simple thread so this will be a simple post. Be sure you take note of this when you're making any changes to your settings. In-game sensitivity and your DPI multiply together to get your actual mouse movement speed in game. I made this short guide with a few important mouse settings to check as well as an exercise to test your sensitivity that comes from Counter-Strike. Take this with a grain of salt at high resolutions. If you want in-depth knowledge about the settings of Destiny 2, we recommend checking out NVIDIA’s own guide. When I pick it up and shake it a little I can hear some plastic bits rattling around in there haha. Nice post. We tested Destiny 2 with three resolutions using the latest video cards from Nvidia and AMD that best fit each resolution: Higher DPI = faster movements in game.

Tokyo Claw Machine, Licking, Mo News, Craigslist Flagstaff Household, Cheapest Digital Movies, Cash App Fees To Receive Money, Eye Of The Elephant, Moonrock Packaging Bags, Dirt Devil Power Stick M084100, Daniela Witten Age, Susan Kuhnhausen Snopes,