Kpop Idols Real Weights, Hammer Tacker Spring, Boolprop Sims 4, Castlevania: Rondo Of Blood Wii English, Sig Sauer P239 Tactical, " /> Kpop Idols Real Weights, Hammer Tacker Spring, Boolprop Sims 4, Castlevania: Rondo Of Blood Wii English, Sig Sauer P239 Tactical, " />

edge cts2 custom tunes

BACK

Compare. The EAS Shift-On-The-Fly line has been selling at a tremendous pace and they are excited to extend the coverage of this product to the older Duramax-powered trucks. Records Screen: Store and review peak records like engine temperature, RPM, speed, and transmission temperature values for ultimate fine-tuning. Edge cts2 tunes. Taking our award-winning Insight CTS2 and gave it the capability to store and program custom tunes into your vehicle from your favorite tuner. she was ****ed up, 22 000 in damages alone, prior to tranny or any drivetrain inspection, i have the tuner in my new truck now and no issues! 2007.5 LMM Sierra 3500HD SLT CC, LB, SRW | EFI Live Idaho Rob tunes | Kennedy Twin Lift Pumps | WCFab compound S475/stock, Y Bridge/EGR full delete | 285/65r18 wheels | Ported fuel rail fitting | edge insight CTS2 | CORED OUT DPF FOR STOCK LOOK BUT STRAIGHT PIPE INTERNALLY | (3) Derale 13403 tranny coolers in series | Fleece performance tranny … the other 3..lmao, well when your truck gets stolen and like 1000kms are put on it and it appears it was in first gear, 4 lo the whole time at around 3000rpm id think that damage would occur lol, when i seen her after i cryed! The Edge Products 86100 Insight Pro CTS2 provides your 2003-2016 Ford 6.0L/6.4L/6.7L Powerstroke with the industry leading, best-in-class digital gauge display, that doubles as a flash programmer allowing you to load up to 4 custom tunes in your truck! Compare. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 9 of 9 Posts ... Hey guy just wondering if anyone is running a "custom" tune on there cts 2. I'm looking for hp I can get out of my truck. Performance Testing Screen: Test your vehicle's performance with a variety of different tests designed by Edge, including tests for horsepower, torque, and quarter-mile performance. $589.95. https://www.mm3tuning.com/product/cts2-tuning-package-hp-tuners On the Edge Evolution CS2 programmer # EP85350 you can get into the custom programming from the quick link menu. Edge Products Insight Pro CTS2. and you can select yes and it will bring up the custom options menu. Edge Products Insight Pro CTS2. Our tunes will work on most Ford specific SCT and Bully Dog devices that accept custom tuning, as well as Powerhungry Performance’s Edge 87000 and 87100. We increase the maximum exposure of your engine while simultaneously monitoring parameters for alerts to improve your overall driving experience. Choose Options. Multiple shift-on-the-fly performance tuning settings with EAS and serial to control power and control for any situation. Add To Cart. EFI Live Flashscan V3. Simply read out your stock file, and send it to your preferred tuner. Edge’s all-new EAS Shift-On-The-Fly allows you to change custom tunes on the fly utilizing your Insight CS2 or CTS2. We have tuned thousands of trucks and have one of the best tuning reputations in the diesel tuning industry. And if so what type are you running. Did you know Innovative Diesel is one of the pioneers in diesel custom tuning? Edge has been and still is the king of truck performance and monitoring. And on a side not what tune do you run for a smoke tune on the cts2. Then you go to performance tuning, pick a level, choose a tune. $899.00. Then it will ask to continue, choose yes. At this point it will ask Custom Program? *THESE TUNES DO NOT WORK ON THE HP TUNERS VERSION 86000 or 86100 . IDP Custom Tuning.

Kpop Idols Real Weights, Hammer Tacker Spring, Boolprop Sims 4, Castlevania: Rondo Of Blood Wii English, Sig Sauer P239 Tactical,