stay close to the animatronics <---. During his free time, William started designing and projecting new robots (he hated the name "animatronics") and plans for his own company: Afton Robotics. Only FNAF games and animations. The five base assumptions of FNaF Lore. He started planning his revenge. He was really, really, really angry. Posted by 2 months ago. We are a serious server of experienced writers. The number of units in an individual squadron can vary from 3 to more than 20. William became Dave again and killed more five children. random, fnaf, crossover. I should have known you wouldn't be contempt to just disappear, not my daughter. His sister tried to help him, but in the end he became a ghost purple bear, crying in the corners of anywhere the suit that killed him was at. Also, because of how pissed William was that Henry rejected his design, William started his own restaurant called "Circus Baby's Pizza World," however, due to some gas leaks and health code violations, Circus Baby's Pizza World was short lived and was only active for a few weeks, why is this place so important? Posted by 2 days ago. It took them four years to actually achieve any success with the Diner, as they learnt from little Michael that Fredbear was boring. He was so scared he hid in a suit known as the Springtrap suit. Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features! And to you monsters trapped in the corridors, be still, and give up your spirits. about the shady -things they did. ... View Entire Discussion (2 Comments) More posts from the copypasta community. You think you can stand against the entire Whiterun city guard? Henry and WIlliam rebranded Fredbear's Family Diner into Fazbear Entertainment in 1973, with many restaurants like Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. This place will not be remembered and the memory of everything that started this can finally begin to fade away, as the agony of every tragedy should. Well, in 1987 another FFP opened, with new animatronics. While most of it isn't that important, what's really important now is that at the end, Michael discovers he a robot because he was scooped. People like to call is "The Big Bang". Bear with me by the sound of Muse, my friendly antisocial pal! This marked Michael for life, and turned him a better person, actually. He disguised himself as Dave Miller and started working applied for day time security guard at FFP. Our sister wiki is the FNaF OC wiki. Before Michael got a job at the horror attraction, William (remember him?) But Billy wasn't happy with his son, who caused the death of another one of his children. This is the annotated version of all of the phone calls in Five Nights At Freddy’s. No one likes FNaF 3. nsfw. Unfortunately, the suit failed on him, crushing his body. He knew he was the one to blame, but he actually blamed Michael for this, saying that he, as the older brother, should've protected her. You all know what happens here. Combined with the idea of an egg-shaped character, it eventually beca… But he had another plan under his sleeve: ruin FFP from the inside. William studied engineering and Henry business adminstration and communication. fnaf_ar_special_delivery fnaf-fnaf2-fnaf4-fnaf3-fnafsl-fnafworld-fnaf1 fnaf_vr foxy piece Buy Fnaf2 3D models Top contributors. Five Nights at Freddy's: Survive 'Til 6AM. Because of how it was when William's -daughter was scooped (killed) by William's Circus Baby. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time. Some of them weren't turned into animatronics by The Puppet. So, what's to come? While Michael was surviving 5 nights at William's, he was also busy freeing the original animatronics (Freddy, Bonnie, Foxy, Chica, Golden Freddy) from the animatronic suits. In case you're wondering what he did with the fifth one, he obviously hid it inside a spare Freddy suit he then painted yellow, duh. He was almost done with his shifts until night 4 began, where William's first animatronic (A failed experiment known as Mangle) became alive because of The Puppet, (Oh yeah, The Puppet is here to haunt Michael as well) bit the frontal lobe of Michael, causing the bite of 87 (Cue Markiplier haha 87 meme) Michael somehow was still alive (haha funny Portal reference) and Fazbear's Entertainment, after seeing their damaged reputation, decided to become rebuild their reputation AGAIN. Chuck E. Cheese/YouTube "The Story of Chuck E. Cheese" tells the story of a little mouse growing up in "St. Marinara's orphanage. (Of course, there are multiple FNAF games–these are just for the first one.) In 1976 William had twins: a little blonde girl and a little brunette boy. And to you, my brave volunteer, who somehow found this job listing not intended for you, although there was a way out planned for you, I have a feeling that's not what you want. Kill me. Five Nights at Freddy's is a point-and-click horror game that uses a first-person perspective. Close. FnaF4 is the only FNaF game that is a dream. Michael got a fake name - Mike Schmidt (he wasn't as good with names as his father was) -, and worked there. The FNAF theories aren't that bad even though I felt that GT was looking way too deep into his theory but that's besides the point. However, all genres are welcome. Archived. An explosion out of nothing created everything. Welcome to the unofficial database for all things related to the Five Nights at Freddy's franchise! FNaF 4 was much different form all of the other games before it. For most of you, I believe there is peace and perhaps more waiting for you after the smoke clears. Never . During the time hiding, William started pondering about his decisions in life, and how it screwed everything for him. It’s not a joke my guy. The FNAF 2 timeline and the FNAF 4 timeline are close together. William Afton and Henry opened in 1967 the family friendly Fredbear's Family Diner, featuring a brown furry suit of a bear as a mascot. (Btw, he was released because they didn't have evidences pointing it). But you will never find them, none of you will. And then, what became of you? Each Task Force is assigned a unique combination of a Greek letter and a number.Mobile Task Force E-11 (\" Nine-Tailed Fox \") is an intensively trained T… Five Nights at Freddy's Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. … Now begins the appearance of -probably Michael Afton, William's son. 4. FNaFLore.com is a fan site dedicated to solving the mysteries around the Five Nights at Freddys lore with a methodical fact-based approach. A guy dressed up as Charles. That was it! I Would recommend Game Theory for Fnaf lore! Beginning: Ultimate Custom Night (UCN). Remember when I said this was a MIkevictim theory? Although for one of you, the darkest pit of hell has opened to swallow you whole, so don't keep the devil waiting old friend. He went to the hospital, but died. William, on the other didn't like it in the slightest, and bought a warehouse close to their house, where he built an underground room he used to monitor cameras installed in the house, the Diner and in the street. Welcome to The Writers Cult. Unbeknown for him, the plush was actually a camera his father used to check on him. Most answers will (Probably) be -talked about more later in the new FNAF game, security breach. This also reveals the revival of Springtrap. Not a member of Pastebin yet? Ennard tried to live a life as a regular human being pretending to be Michael, but unfortunately the black magic didn't prevent flesh from rotting, so the disguise was ruined and Ennard left Michael' body, now living in the sewers, waiting for It to start shooting, hoping to get a role in it. ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ Safe travels. What happened to Clara? The problem is that, in this attempt, they recognized Dave as William, so he had to hid himself for his own safety. A FNAF studio for EVERYONE . text 0.75 KB . Here we have several things to offer, including-prompts-writing collaborations-group activities and games-contests-voice chats Only FNaF 6 will answer us. The Beginning of Everything. FNAF Coding, a Studio on Scratch. The room was designed to mimic Michael's room from the other house, so when he would fall asleep, William would take him to the "nightmare" room (Michael would be drugged) and unleash nightmarry robotic versions of the Fazbear animatronics to haunt him at night, giving him some reminders of what he did to his brother. They don't belong to you. Henry, on the other hand, didn't know any other thing to do, so he asked for a job; he became Phone Guy. ... View Entire Discussion (1 Comments) More posts from the copypasta community. But these FNAF creepypastas need to stop. I couldn't save you then, so let me save you now. The problem is that, in 1982, he accidently let his daughter get close to Baby when he wasn't looking; and Baby killed her. Or mobile phone. So, leave your kudos and comment bellow! The minigames in each FnaF game cannot tell the future. The entirety of Fnaf lore. Those being (as earlier stated), Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy and Golden Freddy. Not much is known about this site aside from the fact that it was previously used as a research facility, making it unable to handle the quantity of … He escaped, but Springtrap, however, did not. A caricature of Theodore Roosevelt in pajamas was among the proposed designs. It’s a person that decided to copy all of Game theory’s well, theory and mark it off as their own work. The success increased. I'll explain that later. Years later, here begins when Michael (Now known as Jeremy Fitzgerald) decided to work at a Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria as the night guard. As he was always wearing purple - the uniform's colour - and usually hid in the shadows to stay out of sight of anyone who might recognize him, he was nicknamed by every child as "The Purple Guy". His bullies then did the infamous bite of 87 meme (It's actually 1983) "Who want's to give Fredbear a big kiss?" The problem is that he got a new hobby, and this where his hill went down. The place temporarily shut down, reopened in November, but didn't last after Mangle bit someone. Posted by 9 months ago. All of this is kind of a joke at this point. They can only tell you about the past, in relation to that game. As such, with this ending, we now proceed to Security Breach, we don't know anything about SB because it's not released yet. Henry would usually wear the suit, as they didn't have enough money to hire someone to do the job for a long time and they were studying at the time. In FNAF 3, what happened to WIlliam during all of this? But they face challenges and have to be the neighbors of a serial killer cult, The Creepy Pasta. Henry was once again without a job. The other five, with the help of the first one, possessed the suits they were stuffed inside. But, even though Michael became an undying walking corpse, his job wasn't done, he had one last thing to do: free the souls of his father's victims. Don't ripoff other stories and don't copy others. People like to call is "The Big Bang". An explosion out of nothing created everything. [At the Dragonsreach castle, the prisoner approaches Balgruuf, already talking with his advisors.] I'm pretty sure she didn't commit suicide, or does she possess an animatronic? He also returned to his Dave Miller persona, working at the Diner, taking a closer looka at his sons. So they then hired an Indie game developer to make a Virtual Reality (VR) game based off the horrors of their backstory. Michael then lived and William ran away. After the Bite, Michael's mother committed suicide and he was taken under William's keeping. Nov 12th, 2014. I am nearby. Michael then survived that night (while smelling really bad) After FNAF (2014, the original), many years later started FNAF 3. The Slender Man is a being (male in appearance) who looks like a man with extremely long, slender arms and legs. He started wondering how he still lived. They instead got their souls turned into something for human revival. Read Night 1, Stay 1 from the story FNAF and Creepypasta Crossover by x9tailsx with 2,291 reads. Make more original concepts. Berry/like Bonnie but red/ pirate hook @thegamemachine10 However, Michael didn't remember everything, he also forgot his own name, now beginning FNAF 2, ever since the bite of 1983 happened, Fazbear Entertainment wanted to bring back their reputation. Thankfully, Michael remember about the Spring Bonnie suit he could use to fool the spirits his father told him. We then see the opening to ANOTHER Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Nam literally explains in that section: Birthday party, bad joke, head inside the bear's mouth and chomp, child's head's crushed. They then started killing any adult they could at night, when there was no children around, because they thought every adult was the "Purple Guy" they heard of when they were still alive. It all started when Henry (no last name given) started a business with William Afton (Remember William, because he's VERY important to the plot), they both together started Fredbear's Family Diner, they used these animatronics: Golden Freddy and Golden Bonnie. 14.8k. When the End Poem ends, or the player skip… I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out and left to die, no one was there to lift you up into their arms, the way you lifted others into yours. The company then opened Fazbear's Entertainment to take care of everything. Speaking of dead children, William then killed 5 more kids, them being Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy and Golden Freddy, but that'll be more talked about later. This site is currently undergoing a massive backend rework. As the spirits thought their killer was dead for good, they left. 3. You have all been called here, into a labyrinth of sounds and smells, misdirection and misfortune. It -hit him. Then Sister Location happened and all that jazz. With the help of the money he got from selling the children's organs in the black market, William opened Afton Robotics and had everything ready to open his own kid-friendly restaurant: Circus Baby's Pizza World. December 26th of 2016 was the beginning of the Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria project when Maxwell and Andy had a 2-3 hour talk about FNaF and how the franchise had grown in the years and how nobody has tried making half of FNaF a reality that being the pizzeria and animatronics, Maxwell being a massive FNaF fan since Five Nights at Freddy's first came out had wondered what … I'm Nam, and I'm here because I'm truly confident I solved 100% the lore Scott laid out for us. He was an animatronic all along. Michael (after 5 nights of torment and nightmares of his bullies) Michael then went to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza on his birthday (He didn't even wanna go). You played right into our hands. Fortunately for Billy, they actually caught Henry instead of him, as one of the cameras caught him walking around in one of the suits. So, Baby first thought Michael was William, but then she recongnized his brother and saw an opportunity for her and the other sentient robots from the Rental to leave - using him as a "human disguise". raw download clone embed print report. YO WILLIAM IS SPRING TRAP NOT MICHAEL OML. After Michael freed them all, FNAF3 went on fire. I know I left a lot out, but it was because I didn't want this to be kilometric, so you guys must make the questions so I fill the empty holes! A labirynth with no exit, a maze with no prize. I am remaining as well. The True Ending Speech (FNAF 6) Lyrics. Michael isn't there to stop her because he's dead. Goldengreen fur, floppy ears/black bow tie. He stopped -his dad (Who was at the FNAF 6 location). READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION BEFORE JOINING! the original video made by mrcreepypasta is freaking scary and this animation is awesome! this is all from the actual known Fnaf lore,any hate will most likely be deleted to not start fights,people stick to what they think and tend to start fights,if there right or wrong it just results in a argument. Fnaf 1 group along with the toys, Phantoms, Glitchtrap, Afton family, Nightmares, Sister Location, Scraps and Emily Family wanna get away to a place much better than a burned down Pizzaria. Posted by 5 days ago. If you guys can't make original concepts then don't write at all. William was so pissed because of this he cut any relationship with anyone involved with the franchise. With the help of Shadow Freddy, who was actually the spirit of his younger brother, he dismantled the animatronics, freeing the children's souls from their physical restraints. Oh, Henry died there before Michael begin to work. Going a little away from the entire "Afton story arch", let's talk about the children he murdered. So, he went to work at FFP, that reopened in the 90's, to check if the possession thing was really going on there. UCN is where all of the FNAF animatronics decide to hunt down William Afton, William is in hell, where he suffers what Michael experienced for all eternity. I'm not here to judge. After nights of fighting for his life, he then burned the FNAF 6 Pizzeria down. @Fnaf-lover321XD Fennec Fox/lime green eyes/ fluffy. in one of the minigames where the kid is in the restaurant, and there is a secret where purple guy is putting a golden bonnie head to complete a suit. With Sister Location, Michael met some old animatronics his dad made. Hello there, other side of the computer screen. Well, he was fired when FFP closed. More unbeknown for him, when the plush talked with him, it was actually the spirit of his sister, who was haunting William's warehouse, and with supernatural abilities managed to speak through the camera system. I have a feeling that you are right where you want to be. His wife took Michael and the other boy with her, leaving him alone. You don't even realize that you are trapped. FFP opened in 1973, and featured four furry suits of animals: Freddy Fazbear, a recolour of Bonnie, Chica and Foxy The Pirate. Here's what it is: Mikevictim is about how Michael Afton didn't die, and that Michael is a robot built by William with remnant. William them designed a new mascot: a yellow furry suit of a rabbit called Bonnie. The solution! FNaF 4: What We Knew. Or refrigerator. The Puppet had the power to -turn dead children and bring them to life. fnaf sfm the hidden lore by thepixel is today's reaction! Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. For Michael's unluckiness, in FNaF Universe rotten corpses are purple, which lead the spirits into believing he was the Purple Guy and consequently attacking him. Fredbear's Family Diner. Now begins FNAF (2014, the original). It's time to rest. They then teamed up to make another Freddy Fazbear's Pizza (the original is now closed). FNAF 2 Lore explained. Gets really hyper at night Ty/Shadow bear/black fur, things explode when he touches Male, rabbit plush/smaller than Springtrap/bigger than Plushtrap. Close. FNAF: SOP--Chapter 2: Page 21 SilyaBeeodess 28 8 FNAF: SOP--Chapter 2: Page 20 SilyaBeeodess 27 7 FNAF: SOP--Chapter 2: Page 19 SilyaBeeodess 26 11 FNAF: SOP--Chapter 2: Page 18 SilyaBeeodess 22 4 FNAF: SOP--Chapter 2: Page 17 SilyaBeeodess 23 3 FNAF: SOP--Chapter 2: Page 16 SilyaBeeodess 27 8 FNAF: SOP--Chapter 2: Page 15 … The secret minigames in FnaF3 are completely metaphorical. There is a reality-based answer for the FNaF lore. Birthday party, bad joke, head inside the bear's mouth and chomp, child's head's crushed. I hope you like it as much as I liked writing this down! With his first victim being outside of a Freddy Fazbear Pizza, unfortunately, the said child he killed later became "The Puppet." 284 . A Fnaf Lore Quiz! In April 1990, Sega petitioned its research and development department, AM8 (later became Sonic Team), to create a character who would replace Alex Kidd as the company's mascot, as well as compete against Nintendo's flagship character, Mario. But Dave? He got out sometime later, as they managed to prove he had some mental disabilities and had a fixation with wearing the suits around, and had no violent behaviour. Mk7 Golf R, Kwc Taps Spare Parts, Beyblade Burst Turbo Toko And Nika, Wixey Digital Angle Gauge Battery Replacement, Excessive Emoji Use, Sct Tuner Married Or Unmarried, Pumpkin And Rocket Salad, Double Major In Psychology And Social Work, " /> stay close to the animatronics <---. During his free time, William started designing and projecting new robots (he hated the name "animatronics") and plans for his own company: Afton Robotics. Only FNAF games and animations. The five base assumptions of FNaF Lore. He started planning his revenge. He was really, really, really angry. Posted by 2 months ago. We are a serious server of experienced writers. The number of units in an individual squadron can vary from 3 to more than 20. William became Dave again and killed more five children. random, fnaf, crossover. I should have known you wouldn't be contempt to just disappear, not my daughter. His sister tried to help him, but in the end he became a ghost purple bear, crying in the corners of anywhere the suit that killed him was at. Also, because of how pissed William was that Henry rejected his design, William started his own restaurant called "Circus Baby's Pizza World," however, due to some gas leaks and health code violations, Circus Baby's Pizza World was short lived and was only active for a few weeks, why is this place so important? Posted by 2 days ago. It took them four years to actually achieve any success with the Diner, as they learnt from little Michael that Fredbear was boring. He was so scared he hid in a suit known as the Springtrap suit. Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features! And to you monsters trapped in the corridors, be still, and give up your spirits. about the shady -things they did. ... View Entire Discussion (2 Comments) More posts from the copypasta community. You think you can stand against the entire Whiterun city guard? Henry and WIlliam rebranded Fredbear's Family Diner into Fazbear Entertainment in 1973, with many restaurants like Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. This place will not be remembered and the memory of everything that started this can finally begin to fade away, as the agony of every tragedy should. Well, in 1987 another FFP opened, with new animatronics. While most of it isn't that important, what's really important now is that at the end, Michael discovers he a robot because he was scooped. People like to call is "The Big Bang". Bear with me by the sound of Muse, my friendly antisocial pal! This marked Michael for life, and turned him a better person, actually. He disguised himself as Dave Miller and started working applied for day time security guard at FFP. Our sister wiki is the FNaF OC wiki. Before Michael got a job at the horror attraction, William (remember him?) But Billy wasn't happy with his son, who caused the death of another one of his children. This is the annotated version of all of the phone calls in Five Nights At Freddy’s. No one likes FNaF 3. nsfw. Unfortunately, the suit failed on him, crushing his body. He knew he was the one to blame, but he actually blamed Michael for this, saying that he, as the older brother, should've protected her. You all know what happens here. Combined with the idea of an egg-shaped character, it eventually beca… But he had another plan under his sleeve: ruin FFP from the inside. William studied engineering and Henry business adminstration and communication. fnaf_ar_special_delivery fnaf-fnaf2-fnaf4-fnaf3-fnafsl-fnafworld-fnaf1 fnaf_vr foxy piece Buy Fnaf2 3D models Top contributors. Five Nights at Freddy's: Survive 'Til 6AM. Because of how it was when William's -daughter was scooped (killed) by William's Circus Baby. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time. Some of them weren't turned into animatronics by The Puppet. So, what's to come? While Michael was surviving 5 nights at William's, he was also busy freeing the original animatronics (Freddy, Bonnie, Foxy, Chica, Golden Freddy) from the animatronic suits. In case you're wondering what he did with the fifth one, he obviously hid it inside a spare Freddy suit he then painted yellow, duh. He was almost done with his shifts until night 4 began, where William's first animatronic (A failed experiment known as Mangle) became alive because of The Puppet, (Oh yeah, The Puppet is here to haunt Michael as well) bit the frontal lobe of Michael, causing the bite of 87 (Cue Markiplier haha 87 meme) Michael somehow was still alive (haha funny Portal reference) and Fazbear's Entertainment, after seeing their damaged reputation, decided to become rebuild their reputation AGAIN. Chuck E. Cheese/YouTube "The Story of Chuck E. Cheese" tells the story of a little mouse growing up in "St. Marinara's orphanage. (Of course, there are multiple FNAF games–these are just for the first one.) In 1976 William had twins: a little blonde girl and a little brunette boy. And to you, my brave volunteer, who somehow found this job listing not intended for you, although there was a way out planned for you, I have a feeling that's not what you want. Kill me. Five Nights at Freddy's is a point-and-click horror game that uses a first-person perspective. Close. FnaF4 is the only FNaF game that is a dream. Michael got a fake name - Mike Schmidt (he wasn't as good with names as his father was) -, and worked there. The FNAF theories aren't that bad even though I felt that GT was looking way too deep into his theory but that's besides the point. However, all genres are welcome. Archived. An explosion out of nothing created everything. Welcome to the unofficial database for all things related to the Five Nights at Freddy's franchise! FNaF 4 was much different form all of the other games before it. For most of you, I believe there is peace and perhaps more waiting for you after the smoke clears. Never . During the time hiding, William started pondering about his decisions in life, and how it screwed everything for him. It’s not a joke my guy. The FNAF 2 timeline and the FNAF 4 timeline are close together. William Afton and Henry opened in 1967 the family friendly Fredbear's Family Diner, featuring a brown furry suit of a bear as a mascot. (Btw, he was released because they didn't have evidences pointing it). But you will never find them, none of you will. And then, what became of you? Each Task Force is assigned a unique combination of a Greek letter and a number.Mobile Task Force E-11 (\" Nine-Tailed Fox \") is an intensively trained T… Five Nights at Freddy's Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. … Now begins the appearance of -probably Michael Afton, William's son. 4. FNaFLore.com is a fan site dedicated to solving the mysteries around the Five Nights at Freddys lore with a methodical fact-based approach. A guy dressed up as Charles. That was it! I Would recommend Game Theory for Fnaf lore! Beginning: Ultimate Custom Night (UCN). Remember when I said this was a MIkevictim theory? Although for one of you, the darkest pit of hell has opened to swallow you whole, so don't keep the devil waiting old friend. He went to the hospital, but died. William, on the other didn't like it in the slightest, and bought a warehouse close to their house, where he built an underground room he used to monitor cameras installed in the house, the Diner and in the street. Welcome to The Writers Cult. Unbeknown for him, the plush was actually a camera his father used to check on him. Most answers will (Probably) be -talked about more later in the new FNAF game, security breach. This also reveals the revival of Springtrap. Not a member of Pastebin yet? Ennard tried to live a life as a regular human being pretending to be Michael, but unfortunately the black magic didn't prevent flesh from rotting, so the disguise was ruined and Ennard left Michael' body, now living in the sewers, waiting for It to start shooting, hoping to get a role in it. ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ Safe travels. What happened to Clara? The problem is that, in this attempt, they recognized Dave as William, so he had to hid himself for his own safety. A FNAF studio for EVERYONE . text 0.75 KB . Here we have several things to offer, including-prompts-writing collaborations-group activities and games-contests-voice chats Only FNaF 6 will answer us. The Beginning of Everything. FNAF Coding, a Studio on Scratch. The room was designed to mimic Michael's room from the other house, so when he would fall asleep, William would take him to the "nightmare" room (Michael would be drugged) and unleash nightmarry robotic versions of the Fazbear animatronics to haunt him at night, giving him some reminders of what he did to his brother. They don't belong to you. Henry, on the other hand, didn't know any other thing to do, so he asked for a job; he became Phone Guy. ... View Entire Discussion (1 Comments) More posts from the copypasta community. But these FNAF creepypastas need to stop. I couldn't save you then, so let me save you now. The problem is that, in 1982, he accidently let his daughter get close to Baby when he wasn't looking; and Baby killed her. Or mobile phone. So, leave your kudos and comment bellow! The minigames in each FnaF game cannot tell the future. The entirety of Fnaf lore. Those being (as earlier stated), Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy and Golden Freddy. Not much is known about this site aside from the fact that it was previously used as a research facility, making it unable to handle the quantity of … He escaped, but Springtrap, however, did not. A caricature of Theodore Roosevelt in pajamas was among the proposed designs. It’s a person that decided to copy all of Game theory’s well, theory and mark it off as their own work. The success increased. I'll explain that later. Years later, here begins when Michael (Now known as Jeremy Fitzgerald) decided to work at a Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria as the night guard. As he was always wearing purple - the uniform's colour - and usually hid in the shadows to stay out of sight of anyone who might recognize him, he was nicknamed by every child as "The Purple Guy". His bullies then did the infamous bite of 87 meme (It's actually 1983) "Who want's to give Fredbear a big kiss?" The problem is that he got a new hobby, and this where his hill went down. The place temporarily shut down, reopened in November, but didn't last after Mangle bit someone. Posted by 9 months ago. All of this is kind of a joke at this point. They can only tell you about the past, in relation to that game. As such, with this ending, we now proceed to Security Breach, we don't know anything about SB because it's not released yet. Henry would usually wear the suit, as they didn't have enough money to hire someone to do the job for a long time and they were studying at the time. In FNAF 3, what happened to WIlliam during all of this? But they face challenges and have to be the neighbors of a serial killer cult, The Creepy Pasta. Henry was once again without a job. The other five, with the help of the first one, possessed the suits they were stuffed inside. But, even though Michael became an undying walking corpse, his job wasn't done, he had one last thing to do: free the souls of his father's victims. Don't ripoff other stories and don't copy others. People like to call is "The Big Bang". An explosion out of nothing created everything. [At the Dragonsreach castle, the prisoner approaches Balgruuf, already talking with his advisors.] I'm pretty sure she didn't commit suicide, or does she possess an animatronic? He also returned to his Dave Miller persona, working at the Diner, taking a closer looka at his sons. So they then hired an Indie game developer to make a Virtual Reality (VR) game based off the horrors of their backstory. Michael then lived and William ran away. After the Bite, Michael's mother committed suicide and he was taken under William's keeping. Nov 12th, 2014. I am nearby. Michael then survived that night (while smelling really bad) After FNAF (2014, the original), many years later started FNAF 3. The Slender Man is a being (male in appearance) who looks like a man with extremely long, slender arms and legs. He started wondering how he still lived. They instead got their souls turned into something for human revival. Read Night 1, Stay 1 from the story FNAF and Creepypasta Crossover by x9tailsx with 2,291 reads. Make more original concepts. Berry/like Bonnie but red/ pirate hook @thegamemachine10 However, Michael didn't remember everything, he also forgot his own name, now beginning FNAF 2, ever since the bite of 1983 happened, Fazbear Entertainment wanted to bring back their reputation. Thankfully, Michael remember about the Spring Bonnie suit he could use to fool the spirits his father told him. We then see the opening to ANOTHER Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Nam literally explains in that section: Birthday party, bad joke, head inside the bear's mouth and chomp, child's head's crushed. They then started killing any adult they could at night, when there was no children around, because they thought every adult was the "Purple Guy" they heard of when they were still alive. It all started when Henry (no last name given) started a business with William Afton (Remember William, because he's VERY important to the plot), they both together started Fredbear's Family Diner, they used these animatronics: Golden Freddy and Golden Bonnie. 14.8k. When the End Poem ends, or the player skip… I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out and left to die, no one was there to lift you up into their arms, the way you lifted others into yours. The company then opened Fazbear's Entertainment to take care of everything. Speaking of dead children, William then killed 5 more kids, them being Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy and Golden Freddy, but that'll be more talked about later. This site is currently undergoing a massive backend rework. As the spirits thought their killer was dead for good, they left. 3. You have all been called here, into a labyrinth of sounds and smells, misdirection and misfortune. It -hit him. Then Sister Location happened and all that jazz. With the help of the money he got from selling the children's organs in the black market, William opened Afton Robotics and had everything ready to open his own kid-friendly restaurant: Circus Baby's Pizza World. December 26th of 2016 was the beginning of the Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria project when Maxwell and Andy had a 2-3 hour talk about FNaF and how the franchise had grown in the years and how nobody has tried making half of FNaF a reality that being the pizzeria and animatronics, Maxwell being a massive FNaF fan since Five Nights at Freddy's first came out had wondered what … I'm Nam, and I'm here because I'm truly confident I solved 100% the lore Scott laid out for us. He was an animatronic all along. Michael (after 5 nights of torment and nightmares of his bullies) Michael then went to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza on his birthday (He didn't even wanna go). You played right into our hands. Fortunately for Billy, they actually caught Henry instead of him, as one of the cameras caught him walking around in one of the suits. So, Baby first thought Michael was William, but then she recongnized his brother and saw an opportunity for her and the other sentient robots from the Rental to leave - using him as a "human disguise". raw download clone embed print report. YO WILLIAM IS SPRING TRAP NOT MICHAEL OML. After Michael freed them all, FNAF3 went on fire. I know I left a lot out, but it was because I didn't want this to be kilometric, so you guys must make the questions so I fill the empty holes! A labirynth with no exit, a maze with no prize. I am remaining as well. The True Ending Speech (FNAF 6) Lyrics. Michael isn't there to stop her because he's dead. Goldengreen fur, floppy ears/black bow tie. He stopped -his dad (Who was at the FNAF 6 location). READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION BEFORE JOINING! the original video made by mrcreepypasta is freaking scary and this animation is awesome! this is all from the actual known Fnaf lore,any hate will most likely be deleted to not start fights,people stick to what they think and tend to start fights,if there right or wrong it just results in a argument. Fnaf 1 group along with the toys, Phantoms, Glitchtrap, Afton family, Nightmares, Sister Location, Scraps and Emily Family wanna get away to a place much better than a burned down Pizzaria. Posted by 5 days ago. If you guys can't make original concepts then don't write at all. William was so pissed because of this he cut any relationship with anyone involved with the franchise. With the help of Shadow Freddy, who was actually the spirit of his younger brother, he dismantled the animatronics, freeing the children's souls from their physical restraints. Oh, Henry died there before Michael begin to work. Going a little away from the entire "Afton story arch", let's talk about the children he murdered. So, he went to work at FFP, that reopened in the 90's, to check if the possession thing was really going on there. UCN is where all of the FNAF animatronics decide to hunt down William Afton, William is in hell, where he suffers what Michael experienced for all eternity. I'm not here to judge. After nights of fighting for his life, he then burned the FNAF 6 Pizzeria down. @Fnaf-lover321XD Fennec Fox/lime green eyes/ fluffy. in one of the minigames where the kid is in the restaurant, and there is a secret where purple guy is putting a golden bonnie head to complete a suit. With Sister Location, Michael met some old animatronics his dad made. Hello there, other side of the computer screen. Well, he was fired when FFP closed. More unbeknown for him, when the plush talked with him, it was actually the spirit of his sister, who was haunting William's warehouse, and with supernatural abilities managed to speak through the camera system. I have a feeling that you are right where you want to be. His wife took Michael and the other boy with her, leaving him alone. You don't even realize that you are trapped. FFP opened in 1973, and featured four furry suits of animals: Freddy Fazbear, a recolour of Bonnie, Chica and Foxy The Pirate. Here's what it is: Mikevictim is about how Michael Afton didn't die, and that Michael is a robot built by William with remnant. William them designed a new mascot: a yellow furry suit of a rabbit called Bonnie. The solution! FNaF 4: What We Knew. Or refrigerator. The Puppet had the power to -turn dead children and bring them to life. fnaf sfm the hidden lore by thepixel is today's reaction! Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. For Michael's unluckiness, in FNaF Universe rotten corpses are purple, which lead the spirits into believing he was the Purple Guy and consequently attacking him. Fredbear's Family Diner. Now begins FNAF (2014, the original). It's time to rest. They then teamed up to make another Freddy Fazbear's Pizza (the original is now closed). FNAF 2 Lore explained. Gets really hyper at night Ty/Shadow bear/black fur, things explode when he touches Male, rabbit plush/smaller than Springtrap/bigger than Plushtrap. Close. FNAF: SOP--Chapter 2: Page 21 SilyaBeeodess 28 8 FNAF: SOP--Chapter 2: Page 20 SilyaBeeodess 27 7 FNAF: SOP--Chapter 2: Page 19 SilyaBeeodess 26 11 FNAF: SOP--Chapter 2: Page 18 SilyaBeeodess 22 4 FNAF: SOP--Chapter 2: Page 17 SilyaBeeodess 23 3 FNAF: SOP--Chapter 2: Page 16 SilyaBeeodess 27 8 FNAF: SOP--Chapter 2: Page 15 … The secret minigames in FnaF3 are completely metaphorical. There is a reality-based answer for the FNaF lore. Birthday party, bad joke, head inside the bear's mouth and chomp, child's head's crushed. I hope you like it as much as I liked writing this down! With his first victim being outside of a Freddy Fazbear Pizza, unfortunately, the said child he killed later became "The Puppet." 284 . A Fnaf Lore Quiz! In April 1990, Sega petitioned its research and development department, AM8 (later became Sonic Team), to create a character who would replace Alex Kidd as the company's mascot, as well as compete against Nintendo's flagship character, Mario. But Dave? He got out sometime later, as they managed to prove he had some mental disabilities and had a fixation with wearing the suits around, and had no violent behaviour. Mk7 Golf R, Kwc Taps Spare Parts, Beyblade Burst Turbo Toko And Nika, Wixey Digital Angle Gauge Battery Replacement, Excessive Emoji Use, Sct Tuner Married Or Unmarried, Pumpkin And Rocket Salad, Double Major In Psychology And Social Work, " />

entire fnaf lore copypasta

BACK

In 2023, Fazbear Entertainment created Fazbear's Fright: The horror attraction as a way to make people forget (???) He started to teach Michael to take care of them, because "Daddy won't be around forever". He liked so much the idea of killing children and the profit he could get from selling their organs - healthy children organs are way more valuable than adults' -, he made special alterations in his robots, turning them into kid-kidnapping and killing machines. Btw, the Diner was still opened - as a sister location for FFP. As the name suggests, we are mainly focused on horror. Also, by the way remember how I talked about "The Puppet?" Fred feels guilt gnawing at his stomach, almost physically painful. Your lust for blood has driven you in endless circles, chasing the cries of children in some unseen chamber always seeming so near, yet somehow out of reach. When the ender dragon dies, the exit portal is activated, allowing the player to return safely to the Overworld. Fnaf lore. You going to finish that sentence or was it a cue for someone else to fill in the gap? This was a joke theory made in 2017 my guy. They met in the court; William was being charged for murdering a child that allegedly was crying outside the Diner for being scared of Fredbear, the bear, and she was working selling hot-dogs in from of the building. For instance, you were not playing as a night guard, but as the victim of the Bite of '87, a child whose brain got chomped on. His new hobby and this incident in his life lead him to become a human monster. His brother and his brother's friends like to torment him using the masks (wear a mask btw, it's important for your survival of covid 19), the masks being of the -animatronics known as Freddy, Chica, Foxy and Bonnie. We don't know who is this Gregory character. a guest . William met an unnamed woman, with whom he married and three years later had a boy challed Michael. So he waited for when the pizzeria closed for good. Then Ennard came to be, Michael was fooled into the Scooping Room and became a suit. Before the events of the game take place, several of the Foundation's sites and sectors were attacked, which caused several Euclid and Keter SCPs to be temporarily relocated to an unspecified site until repairs on the previous facilities are completed. ASCII art. You're not here to recieve a gift, nor have you been called here by the individual you assume, although you have indeed been called. What is remnant? found the ghosts of the dead children he killed. I'm sorry to interupt you Elizabeth, if you still even remember that name, but I'm afraid you've been misinformed. You all know how it happened. Henry decided to make up with WIlliam (for some reason). For you, and those you have carried in your arms. Now -Vanny wants to kill. Read Story 55: Five Nights At Freddy's: Hidden Lore from the story CreepyPasta Stories by Alyssa_The_Killer (•Alyssa Or Ally•) with 8,003 reads. Springtrap was the horror attraction at said place. After the Baby Incident, Michael became a rebel teenager who, rebelling against his father's will, bullied his younger brother. He freed the souls. The Diner's success was so big, a company decided buy it and open a franchise around it. This incident lead to the pizzeria's cancellation and William's divorce. Or should I say, casual bongos? Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. The Mobile Task Forces are specially armed groups of forces dedicated to the Foundation, with each group of the Task Force performing specific functions. Michael heads to the final game in the main series: FNAF 6: Pizzeria Simulator. I spent a really long time perfecting it, and I think I did a better job than MatPat! He caused the death of his family, lasting only him and his older son. Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Did you really think that this job just fell out of the sky for you? He became so angry that out of sheer anger, he started to murder innocent children. Hi my name's John I'm 21, male, south east Melbourne, looking for a fun time with any woman, I don't drink, smoke or do drugs, disease free, I'm pretty much up for anything. Proventus Avenicci: I … He then does his final message: Connection terminated. Michael in Fredbear's mouth died to the bite of 1983. The End Poem can be skipped by pressing Esc in Java Edition or tapping "Skip" in Bedrock Edition. The Puppet used their power to bring alive 5 kids into animatronic suits. 27. He was unfortunately fired for being a smelly corpse and "supposedly tampering the animatronics". 17 15. It's in your nature to protect the innocent. You're probably wondering "What is Mike Victim?" When someone coded William into the game, it was when Vanny (A programmer) got William's video game version inside her. I'll come back later. End communication. Michael stayed there, sitting in an abandoned room, a rotten body inside a broken rotten suit, with his brother. The entire game appears to be the child's fever dreams as he lay dying in … I'll answer everything! For his luckiness, though, he had a reliable friend: Psychic Friend Fredbear. Welcome to our FNaF community. This ends, for all of us. The poem is shown the first time the player enters the exit portal based on their seenCredits‌[JE only] (hasSeenCredits‌[BE only]) tag being 0 (false), after which it is changed to 1 (true) once the player enters the exit portal. 2021.02.03 14:52 johnwilliams1526 M4F. Hidden Lore series; Mild Gore; Summary. He also appears to have 4 to 8 long, black tentacles that protrude from his back, though different photographs and enthusiasts disagree on this fact, and therefore it is theorized he can 'contract' these tentacles at will.He is described as wearing a black suit strikingly similar to the visage of th… He then sent a letter to Michael, explaining everything he should do. If he, William, ruined everything, Micheal could be the one to fix everything! The entirety of Fnaf lore. "He loved playing games and music, with a particular passion for "Happy Birthday," a song with only six words. And how they have the power to bring back the dead? For the brother's unluckiness, he was also traumatized for actually having witnessed Baby killing his sister in the year before. William's ex-wife took the children and they started living close the Diner, that was still running great. To prevent his brother died from this, she did some black magic researchs and found a way to prevent him from dying. He died in a fire (for now) Sister location begins. He went to the hospital, but died. This made William even more pissed when he learnt they made four animatronics without him. The chemistry between both characters worked like black magic and the success rained on them like rain in a rainy day. Or tablet. The gate's closed. Henry is more of an owner to Fazbear Entertainment than William, so when William requested his animatronic design and Henry rejected it, William threw a fit. Hanry and William sold it, seeing a whole lot of profit coming from it, but there was a catch: the company used sneaky legal actions that allowed them to have the diner 100% under their possession, erasing Henry's and Michael's name from it. FNAF lovers here it is!!!!! the Foxy mask says and his friend's carry young Michael to Fredbear's mouth. After this, Michael decided to dedicate his life into saving the children trapped in the suits and stopping his father. On night 6 of FNAF 2, phone guy says that there is going to be a birthday the next day and ---> stay close to the animatronics <---. During his free time, William started designing and projecting new robots (he hated the name "animatronics") and plans for his own company: Afton Robotics. Only FNAF games and animations. The five base assumptions of FNaF Lore. He started planning his revenge. He was really, really, really angry. Posted by 2 months ago. We are a serious server of experienced writers. The number of units in an individual squadron can vary from 3 to more than 20. William became Dave again and killed more five children. random, fnaf, crossover. I should have known you wouldn't be contempt to just disappear, not my daughter. His sister tried to help him, but in the end he became a ghost purple bear, crying in the corners of anywhere the suit that killed him was at. Also, because of how pissed William was that Henry rejected his design, William started his own restaurant called "Circus Baby's Pizza World," however, due to some gas leaks and health code violations, Circus Baby's Pizza World was short lived and was only active for a few weeks, why is this place so important? Posted by 2 days ago. It took them four years to actually achieve any success with the Diner, as they learnt from little Michael that Fredbear was boring. He was so scared he hid in a suit known as the Springtrap suit. Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features! And to you monsters trapped in the corridors, be still, and give up your spirits. about the shady -things they did. ... View Entire Discussion (2 Comments) More posts from the copypasta community. You think you can stand against the entire Whiterun city guard? Henry and WIlliam rebranded Fredbear's Family Diner into Fazbear Entertainment in 1973, with many restaurants like Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. This place will not be remembered and the memory of everything that started this can finally begin to fade away, as the agony of every tragedy should. Well, in 1987 another FFP opened, with new animatronics. While most of it isn't that important, what's really important now is that at the end, Michael discovers he a robot because he was scooped. People like to call is "The Big Bang". Bear with me by the sound of Muse, my friendly antisocial pal! This marked Michael for life, and turned him a better person, actually. He disguised himself as Dave Miller and started working applied for day time security guard at FFP. Our sister wiki is the FNaF OC wiki. Before Michael got a job at the horror attraction, William (remember him?) But Billy wasn't happy with his son, who caused the death of another one of his children. This is the annotated version of all of the phone calls in Five Nights At Freddy’s. No one likes FNaF 3. nsfw. Unfortunately, the suit failed on him, crushing his body. He knew he was the one to blame, but he actually blamed Michael for this, saying that he, as the older brother, should've protected her. You all know what happens here. Combined with the idea of an egg-shaped character, it eventually beca… But he had another plan under his sleeve: ruin FFP from the inside. William studied engineering and Henry business adminstration and communication. fnaf_ar_special_delivery fnaf-fnaf2-fnaf4-fnaf3-fnafsl-fnafworld-fnaf1 fnaf_vr foxy piece Buy Fnaf2 3D models Top contributors. Five Nights at Freddy's: Survive 'Til 6AM. Because of how it was when William's -daughter was scooped (killed) by William's Circus Baby. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time. Some of them weren't turned into animatronics by The Puppet. So, what's to come? While Michael was surviving 5 nights at William's, he was also busy freeing the original animatronics (Freddy, Bonnie, Foxy, Chica, Golden Freddy) from the animatronic suits. In case you're wondering what he did with the fifth one, he obviously hid it inside a spare Freddy suit he then painted yellow, duh. He was almost done with his shifts until night 4 began, where William's first animatronic (A failed experiment known as Mangle) became alive because of The Puppet, (Oh yeah, The Puppet is here to haunt Michael as well) bit the frontal lobe of Michael, causing the bite of 87 (Cue Markiplier haha 87 meme) Michael somehow was still alive (haha funny Portal reference) and Fazbear's Entertainment, after seeing their damaged reputation, decided to become rebuild their reputation AGAIN. Chuck E. Cheese/YouTube "The Story of Chuck E. Cheese" tells the story of a little mouse growing up in "St. Marinara's orphanage. (Of course, there are multiple FNAF games–these are just for the first one.) In 1976 William had twins: a little blonde girl and a little brunette boy. And to you, my brave volunteer, who somehow found this job listing not intended for you, although there was a way out planned for you, I have a feeling that's not what you want. Kill me. Five Nights at Freddy's is a point-and-click horror game that uses a first-person perspective. Close. FnaF4 is the only FNaF game that is a dream. Michael got a fake name - Mike Schmidt (he wasn't as good with names as his father was) -, and worked there. The FNAF theories aren't that bad even though I felt that GT was looking way too deep into his theory but that's besides the point. However, all genres are welcome. Archived. An explosion out of nothing created everything. Welcome to the unofficial database for all things related to the Five Nights at Freddy's franchise! FNaF 4 was much different form all of the other games before it. For most of you, I believe there is peace and perhaps more waiting for you after the smoke clears. Never . During the time hiding, William started pondering about his decisions in life, and how it screwed everything for him. It’s not a joke my guy. The FNAF 2 timeline and the FNAF 4 timeline are close together. William Afton and Henry opened in 1967 the family friendly Fredbear's Family Diner, featuring a brown furry suit of a bear as a mascot. (Btw, he was released because they didn't have evidences pointing it). But you will never find them, none of you will. And then, what became of you? Each Task Force is assigned a unique combination of a Greek letter and a number.Mobile Task Force E-11 (\" Nine-Tailed Fox \") is an intensively trained T… Five Nights at Freddy's Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. … Now begins the appearance of -probably Michael Afton, William's son. 4. FNaFLore.com is a fan site dedicated to solving the mysteries around the Five Nights at Freddys lore with a methodical fact-based approach. A guy dressed up as Charles. That was it! I Would recommend Game Theory for Fnaf lore! Beginning: Ultimate Custom Night (UCN). Remember when I said this was a MIkevictim theory? Although for one of you, the darkest pit of hell has opened to swallow you whole, so don't keep the devil waiting old friend. He went to the hospital, but died. William, on the other didn't like it in the slightest, and bought a warehouse close to their house, where he built an underground room he used to monitor cameras installed in the house, the Diner and in the street. Welcome to The Writers Cult. Unbeknown for him, the plush was actually a camera his father used to check on him. Most answers will (Probably) be -talked about more later in the new FNAF game, security breach. This also reveals the revival of Springtrap. Not a member of Pastebin yet? Ennard tried to live a life as a regular human being pretending to be Michael, but unfortunately the black magic didn't prevent flesh from rotting, so the disguise was ruined and Ennard left Michael' body, now living in the sewers, waiting for It to start shooting, hoping to get a role in it. ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ Safe travels. What happened to Clara? The problem is that, in this attempt, they recognized Dave as William, so he had to hid himself for his own safety. A FNAF studio for EVERYONE . text 0.75 KB . Here we have several things to offer, including-prompts-writing collaborations-group activities and games-contests-voice chats Only FNaF 6 will answer us. The Beginning of Everything. FNAF Coding, a Studio on Scratch. The room was designed to mimic Michael's room from the other house, so when he would fall asleep, William would take him to the "nightmare" room (Michael would be drugged) and unleash nightmarry robotic versions of the Fazbear animatronics to haunt him at night, giving him some reminders of what he did to his brother. They don't belong to you. Henry, on the other hand, didn't know any other thing to do, so he asked for a job; he became Phone Guy. ... View Entire Discussion (1 Comments) More posts from the copypasta community. But these FNAF creepypastas need to stop. I couldn't save you then, so let me save you now. The problem is that, in 1982, he accidently let his daughter get close to Baby when he wasn't looking; and Baby killed her. Or mobile phone. So, leave your kudos and comment bellow! The minigames in each FnaF game cannot tell the future. The entirety of Fnaf lore. Those being (as earlier stated), Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy and Golden Freddy. Not much is known about this site aside from the fact that it was previously used as a research facility, making it unable to handle the quantity of … He escaped, but Springtrap, however, did not. A caricature of Theodore Roosevelt in pajamas was among the proposed designs. It’s a person that decided to copy all of Game theory’s well, theory and mark it off as their own work. The success increased. I'll explain that later. Years later, here begins when Michael (Now known as Jeremy Fitzgerald) decided to work at a Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria as the night guard. As he was always wearing purple - the uniform's colour - and usually hid in the shadows to stay out of sight of anyone who might recognize him, he was nicknamed by every child as "The Purple Guy". His bullies then did the infamous bite of 87 meme (It's actually 1983) "Who want's to give Fredbear a big kiss?" The problem is that he got a new hobby, and this where his hill went down. The place temporarily shut down, reopened in November, but didn't last after Mangle bit someone. Posted by 9 months ago. All of this is kind of a joke at this point. They can only tell you about the past, in relation to that game. As such, with this ending, we now proceed to Security Breach, we don't know anything about SB because it's not released yet. Henry would usually wear the suit, as they didn't have enough money to hire someone to do the job for a long time and they were studying at the time. In FNAF 3, what happened to WIlliam during all of this? But they face challenges and have to be the neighbors of a serial killer cult, The Creepy Pasta. Henry was once again without a job. The other five, with the help of the first one, possessed the suits they were stuffed inside. But, even though Michael became an undying walking corpse, his job wasn't done, he had one last thing to do: free the souls of his father's victims. Don't ripoff other stories and don't copy others. People like to call is "The Big Bang". An explosion out of nothing created everything. [At the Dragonsreach castle, the prisoner approaches Balgruuf, already talking with his advisors.] I'm pretty sure she didn't commit suicide, or does she possess an animatronic? He also returned to his Dave Miller persona, working at the Diner, taking a closer looka at his sons. So they then hired an Indie game developer to make a Virtual Reality (VR) game based off the horrors of their backstory. Michael then lived and William ran away. After the Bite, Michael's mother committed suicide and he was taken under William's keeping. Nov 12th, 2014. I am nearby. Michael then survived that night (while smelling really bad) After FNAF (2014, the original), many years later started FNAF 3. The Slender Man is a being (male in appearance) who looks like a man with extremely long, slender arms and legs. He started wondering how he still lived. They instead got their souls turned into something for human revival. Read Night 1, Stay 1 from the story FNAF and Creepypasta Crossover by x9tailsx with 2,291 reads. Make more original concepts. Berry/like Bonnie but red/ pirate hook @thegamemachine10 However, Michael didn't remember everything, he also forgot his own name, now beginning FNAF 2, ever since the bite of 1983 happened, Fazbear Entertainment wanted to bring back their reputation. Thankfully, Michael remember about the Spring Bonnie suit he could use to fool the spirits his father told him. We then see the opening to ANOTHER Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Nam literally explains in that section: Birthday party, bad joke, head inside the bear's mouth and chomp, child's head's crushed. They then started killing any adult they could at night, when there was no children around, because they thought every adult was the "Purple Guy" they heard of when they were still alive. It all started when Henry (no last name given) started a business with William Afton (Remember William, because he's VERY important to the plot), they both together started Fredbear's Family Diner, they used these animatronics: Golden Freddy and Golden Bonnie. 14.8k. When the End Poem ends, or the player skip… I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out and left to die, no one was there to lift you up into their arms, the way you lifted others into yours. The company then opened Fazbear's Entertainment to take care of everything. Speaking of dead children, William then killed 5 more kids, them being Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy and Golden Freddy, but that'll be more talked about later. This site is currently undergoing a massive backend rework. As the spirits thought their killer was dead for good, they left. 3. You have all been called here, into a labyrinth of sounds and smells, misdirection and misfortune. It -hit him. Then Sister Location happened and all that jazz. With the help of the money he got from selling the children's organs in the black market, William opened Afton Robotics and had everything ready to open his own kid-friendly restaurant: Circus Baby's Pizza World. December 26th of 2016 was the beginning of the Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria project when Maxwell and Andy had a 2-3 hour talk about FNaF and how the franchise had grown in the years and how nobody has tried making half of FNaF a reality that being the pizzeria and animatronics, Maxwell being a massive FNaF fan since Five Nights at Freddy's first came out had wondered what … I'm Nam, and I'm here because I'm truly confident I solved 100% the lore Scott laid out for us. He was an animatronic all along. Michael (after 5 nights of torment and nightmares of his bullies) Michael then went to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza on his birthday (He didn't even wanna go). You played right into our hands. Fortunately for Billy, they actually caught Henry instead of him, as one of the cameras caught him walking around in one of the suits. So, Baby first thought Michael was William, but then she recongnized his brother and saw an opportunity for her and the other sentient robots from the Rental to leave - using him as a "human disguise". raw download clone embed print report. YO WILLIAM IS SPRING TRAP NOT MICHAEL OML. After Michael freed them all, FNAF3 went on fire. I know I left a lot out, but it was because I didn't want this to be kilometric, so you guys must make the questions so I fill the empty holes! A labirynth with no exit, a maze with no prize. I am remaining as well. The True Ending Speech (FNAF 6) Lyrics. Michael isn't there to stop her because he's dead. Goldengreen fur, floppy ears/black bow tie. He stopped -his dad (Who was at the FNAF 6 location). READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION BEFORE JOINING! the original video made by mrcreepypasta is freaking scary and this animation is awesome! this is all from the actual known Fnaf lore,any hate will most likely be deleted to not start fights,people stick to what they think and tend to start fights,if there right or wrong it just results in a argument. Fnaf 1 group along with the toys, Phantoms, Glitchtrap, Afton family, Nightmares, Sister Location, Scraps and Emily Family wanna get away to a place much better than a burned down Pizzaria. Posted by 5 days ago. If you guys can't make original concepts then don't write at all. William was so pissed because of this he cut any relationship with anyone involved with the franchise. With the help of Shadow Freddy, who was actually the spirit of his younger brother, he dismantled the animatronics, freeing the children's souls from their physical restraints. Oh, Henry died there before Michael begin to work. Going a little away from the entire "Afton story arch", let's talk about the children he murdered. So, he went to work at FFP, that reopened in the 90's, to check if the possession thing was really going on there. UCN is where all of the FNAF animatronics decide to hunt down William Afton, William is in hell, where he suffers what Michael experienced for all eternity. I'm not here to judge. After nights of fighting for his life, he then burned the FNAF 6 Pizzeria down. @Fnaf-lover321XD Fennec Fox/lime green eyes/ fluffy. in one of the minigames where the kid is in the restaurant, and there is a secret where purple guy is putting a golden bonnie head to complete a suit. With Sister Location, Michael met some old animatronics his dad made. Hello there, other side of the computer screen. Well, he was fired when FFP closed. More unbeknown for him, when the plush talked with him, it was actually the spirit of his sister, who was haunting William's warehouse, and with supernatural abilities managed to speak through the camera system. I have a feeling that you are right where you want to be. His wife took Michael and the other boy with her, leaving him alone. You don't even realize that you are trapped. FFP opened in 1973, and featured four furry suits of animals: Freddy Fazbear, a recolour of Bonnie, Chica and Foxy The Pirate. Here's what it is: Mikevictim is about how Michael Afton didn't die, and that Michael is a robot built by William with remnant. William them designed a new mascot: a yellow furry suit of a rabbit called Bonnie. The solution! FNaF 4: What We Knew. Or refrigerator. The Puppet had the power to -turn dead children and bring them to life. fnaf sfm the hidden lore by thepixel is today's reaction! Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. For Michael's unluckiness, in FNaF Universe rotten corpses are purple, which lead the spirits into believing he was the Purple Guy and consequently attacking him. Fredbear's Family Diner. Now begins FNAF (2014, the original). It's time to rest. They then teamed up to make another Freddy Fazbear's Pizza (the original is now closed). FNAF 2 Lore explained. Gets really hyper at night Ty/Shadow bear/black fur, things explode when he touches Male, rabbit plush/smaller than Springtrap/bigger than Plushtrap. Close. FNAF: SOP--Chapter 2: Page 21 SilyaBeeodess 28 8 FNAF: SOP--Chapter 2: Page 20 SilyaBeeodess 27 7 FNAF: SOP--Chapter 2: Page 19 SilyaBeeodess 26 11 FNAF: SOP--Chapter 2: Page 18 SilyaBeeodess 22 4 FNAF: SOP--Chapter 2: Page 17 SilyaBeeodess 23 3 FNAF: SOP--Chapter 2: Page 16 SilyaBeeodess 27 8 FNAF: SOP--Chapter 2: Page 15 … The secret minigames in FnaF3 are completely metaphorical. There is a reality-based answer for the FNaF lore. Birthday party, bad joke, head inside the bear's mouth and chomp, child's head's crushed. I hope you like it as much as I liked writing this down! With his first victim being outside of a Freddy Fazbear Pizza, unfortunately, the said child he killed later became "The Puppet." 284 . A Fnaf Lore Quiz! In April 1990, Sega petitioned its research and development department, AM8 (later became Sonic Team), to create a character who would replace Alex Kidd as the company's mascot, as well as compete against Nintendo's flagship character, Mario. But Dave? He got out sometime later, as they managed to prove he had some mental disabilities and had a fixation with wearing the suits around, and had no violent behaviour.

Mk7 Golf R, Kwc Taps Spare Parts, Beyblade Burst Turbo Toko And Nika, Wixey Digital Angle Gauge Battery Replacement, Excessive Emoji Use, Sct Tuner Married Or Unmarried, Pumpkin And Rocket Salad, Double Major In Psychology And Social Work,