, Gibson Boats, Gibson Houseboat, Gibson Houseboats, Gibson Boat, , Gibson Boats, Gibson Houseboat, Gibson Houseboats, Gibson Boat,

gibson houseboat owners forum

BACK

I will have a 12 volt battery on my 22ft trailerable …, Green Power Hybrid Houseboats - Gas, diesel, electric conversions? It has a Heart Interface Freedom …, Newbie Houseboat Warning - Money Saving Tips on Buying House Boats! Has someone converted …, Houseboat Sinking Problems - Flooded, Frozen, and Sunken House Boat Hull I have problems with a sunken flooded, and frozen houseboat hull. Sorry if this has been addressed but I could not figure out how to search the forums. Questions? The …, Inspection on house boat Not rated yetWe just purchased a houseboat in Ontario Canada and live on it year round. Wondering about launch and recovery? We build our boats custom for you! border-color: ; I know that bird poop, animal dung, …, Houseboat hydraulics - any help in identifying older hydraulic pumps? test test - does this forum require no registration? How do you set up a 44 ft Gibson houseboat …, A Woman's First Houseboat Purchase - it's Cozy, Homey, and now Odor Free! Owners Web SitesStories, Trips, Adventures. border-color: ; It is hardwired and we would like to remove it and open up the space on top of the boat. It's our first time on the forum, and we just purchased …, The First Million House Boats - 1,000,000 houseboat pages or hits. house and living on a boat fulltime. I have a 1993 Jamestowner houseboat …, Houseboat Sinking - our Floating Home has sprung a leak --HELP Our Houseboats Sinking, or I should say, our Floating Home has sprung a leak, and we need HELP. I want to …, Questions about a Redneck Houseboat situation? Looking at houseboats with outboard motors, should I remove or replace the diesel engines with twin outboards. PLEASE HELP  where is the bow pump ? Like to know if it is safe to travel the inland waterway on 50' houseboat? Flatop, Mark and Ashley I’m looking for any and all info in regards to this vessel. i have found the pump for the shower but cant find bow pump. I'm getting ready to buy a 1992 Sumerset houseboat. Go ahead, do it now, while it's still fresh in your mind. The Houseboat Forums is your library for all about houseboating and house boats. I bought …, Houseboats as hurricane emergency support vehicles or search & rescue? Can anyone help? Thanks. I can't get to it now with all the Virus problems. …, Houseboats with twin gas fuel tanks and one engine, run on 1 or 2 tanks? What kind of fuel economy or MPG (miles per gallon) can I …, Houseboat Maintenance Tips for aluminum, wood, steel, and fiberglass hulls When it comes to the pros and cons of the perfect houseboat hull material, the jury is still out. I'm in the market to buy a used houseboat within driving distance of London, Ontario, Canada. The reason I ask, I have a 1982 kayot …, How to Discover Houseboating - with the Boating 101 Beginner's Guide How did you discover houseboating, with the Boating 101 beginners guide, is a question that gets asked all the time. Fine Gibson Houseboats Give us a call or send us an email with the specs., equipment and pictures of your boat, and we will discuss our plans to sell it fast for you. Then select it. The boat stays hooked up to shore power in the slip 24/7. We'll …, Jeff Not rated yetHi, My name is Jeff Kennon. Any other …, Steel Hull and Cement question????? Have had jet skis up there before, curious about the weight limit. The houseboat forums were created as a central location for you to find, read, share your thoughts, ideas, comments, and tips on all topics related to houseboats. …, Deck flex on pontoon houseboat build Not rated yetI am planning on building a 38 x 12 foot pontoon houseboat the boat will be used on lakes and river. I have emailed you a half dozen times …, I need questions answered about 1998 catamaran Aqua Cruiser 12 x 38 Where is the gray water tank located and doesn't the sink water and shower water go automatically out of the boat or does it go into the gray water tank …, Pontoon house boat and rough waters! I’m about to buy a motor boat for live aboard. $49,900 Seller River Valley Power & Sport - Lake Minnetonka 25. Save. Any houseboat books or maintenance repair manuals for fixing house boats? engines will start while on shore power but when …, Building my own houseboat -need a hull plan Not rated yetHi there, Contact. All houseboat brands, types and price ranges. I was wondering about houseboats …. Needing to find a window handle/ latch and these meters. Welcome Women to the Marine Surveying Profession Not rated yetNavtech US Surveyors welcomes women to the the boat inspection profession for insurance and underwriting/buy sell. 47' Classic w/ 110 Yanmar'sMemories, 2008 Gibson For example [my story] would show as my story on the Web page containing your story.TIP: Since most people scan Web pages, include your best thoughts in your first paragraph. Achilles Inflatable Boats Action Craft Boats Advantage Boats AeroCraft Albemarle Boats Aloha Pontoon Boats Alumacraft Boats Alumaweld What I mean is, other than welding every little hole that leaks, can …, Houseboats and Electrical Storms - are lightning strikes safe on a house boat? Now, all that is left …, Trim & Tilt control installation for my houseboat Not rated yetI have a 1987 42 foot houseboat with a 75hp Mercury outboard. Feel free to make offers, I have all original paperwork. I have just bought a 50' Sunseeker made by Three Buoys. 1972 Burns Craft classic, 1972 burns craft houseboat 32ft fiber glass hull. We have a new 55 …, Houseboat Sunsets - Sunset from Murray River house boats When it comes to houseboat sunsets, I thought I'd share a sunset from the Murray River. Any ideas? Gibson buys Mesa Boogie... By G Mac, 13 hours ago; Gibson Brands. Does anyone have any information on the motor and jet drive Gibson used in 20 boats built in 1996. border-color: #000000; Copyright © 2006 - 2020   www.all-about-houseboats.com. We own …, Repair or Replace Steel Houseboat Hulls - Rust issues cause major replacing or repairing expenses. safety gates for toddlers Not rated yetWhere can I find safety gates that will fit on my houseboat to protect the toddlers? …, Something really, really different. How do you know when …, Any good houseboat timeshares available? It's now your online houseboating community. The pumps hydraulics …, Florida Houseboats - 1st time buyer, financing and loans for house boats I'm thinking about buying a houseboat in Florida, and am wondering about financing or loans for house boats? To pay all the expenses, All-About-Houseboats may derive a small financial benefit from affiliate, third party links, and/or advertising. 47' Classic w/ 110 Yanmar's, Keith We are purchasing a 2001, 50 foot houseboat and would like to get rid of the black …, Houseboat Books - Any Maintenance Repair Manuals for House Boats? Sanford, FL. We are newbies, …, Leaky Houseboat Windows - how to fix or repair 1 leaking window out of 15. We are proud to sponsor and be a part of such an elite society. If you make it to our show in Louisville this spring, keep an eye out for the “hull thumper”. What's up with that? and Mary Jane Jeffries2008 Gibson 50' Classic    Cotton Owners Groups By Manufacturer View our Forums by Boat Manufacturer. How to go about lifting and blocking a houseboat for winter storage? Contact Us - Email Inquiries. Antique & Classic Owners To our Chris-Craft family that own antique and classic models, we encourage you to visit the Antique and Classic Boat Society. (605) 231-1052 gibsonboatssd@hotmail.com 27277 471st Ave Harrisburg, SD 57032 I grew up in Greensboro N.C. and I now live in Raleigh. From now on it will be my first step in diagnosing 12 volt electrical …, Small Trailerable Houseboats + Kids = the best houseboat vacations ever! Sites, Links, or Blogs, Gibson I have never even been on one but I believe I would love it. My name is Thea, and I am very very new to this boat living world. Should we buy the houseboat "as is"? Does anyone have any unwanted houseboat guests like birds, animals, ducks, or noisy fish around their house boats? I have leaky houseboat windows, and how to repair or fix 1 leaking window out of the whole gang. Click the button and find it on your computer. help. I want to use the old …, Older Houseboats with Steel Hulls - Repair and Replacement Costs? border: 0px none; We … One of the two 58 gal water tanks …, How to Lift and Block Houseboats for Storage? We have a question about older steel hull houseboats, when it comes to checking, maintenance, repairing, and or replacement costs? and Mary Jane Jeffries, 2008 Gibson 50' Classic    Cotton I wonder why? we drive a copper rod into the ground for the grounding …, Installing new fresh water tanks in a houseboat Installing new fresh water tanks in a houseboat can be an intimidating experience. We're not sure why, but the water pressure in not lasting once we turn off the shore water from the birth. I just bought a Nautaline houseboat, and it has one engine, …, Leaking Pontoon House Boats - How to Find and Repair a Leak? Looking at a houseboat dog potty, and wonder about disposable or portable training pads for dogs on house boats? …, Houseboat Electric Windlass Anchors - Horizontal or Vertical Installations? They were used by many manufacturers from the …, Water leaks in through the houseboat hull After being on the houseboat I bought (a 1991 Lakeview) it looked pretty good. 2001 Sumerset Colorado  How can we remove the spa from the top of our houseboat? It recently had a brand new wooden hull with fiberglass overlay. Thanks, Where to find a replacement microwave that is not too huge for the existing space? i have found the pump for the shower but cant find bow pump. LakeRaystownBoats makes no warranty of any information provided by boat owner. $12,995. I'm looking for plans if anybody has any, or pics for a trailer. LRB is not a dealer or broker and does not represent any boats or owners. I would like a week-ender live aboard but …, Average top speed for single engine Gibson 37 with Penta 570 I'm looking at a 1992 37' Gibson Sport Series with a single Volvo Penta 570 gas engine. …, Aluminum tank monitors install Not rated yetHow do you install monitoring gauges on an older aluminum tank with no access ports. I didn't get the Honda generator I was hoping for, but something almost as valuable, a giant Margarita …, Interior Houseboat Upgrades - remodeling cabinets, furniture ... Not rated yetLooking at upgrades to the interior houseboat furniture, cabinets, and atmosphere. I have owned this …. Great! We have been on the lake for 14 years on other peoples and our own boat. They have round corners and can't find anyone in Cincinnati, Ohio to make them. Wondering if houseboats can travel the lakes, rivers, and inland waterways safely? Hes been taking lessons and has been playing an old asian Hummingbird knock off. Is there a buyer's guide. So I have lived on a 33' sailboat, then a 40' trawler and now looking to live on a 45' - 50' houseboat. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. We all thank you. I cant find any info on that make/model. But I do not want a ponton, I would like …, Houseboat DIY water filtration and purification Not rated yetI recently purchased a houseboat and I'm wanting to build a water filtration/purification system using parts I can purchase at the plumbing store. Sep 24, 2015 - Gibson Houseboats. After pumping out the black water tank and filling the houseboat with fuel, I had …, Houseboat Marine Survey - Condition & Repairs - Buy "As Is" We just got a pre-purchase houseboat survey done, and there's repairs to do, and in poor condition. Not rated yetWhen it comes to custom houseboat graphics, you can spruce up house boats with custom vinyl boat names, registration numbers, decals, logos, and boat lettering …, Houseboat Docking 101 - how to drive & dock house boats with outboards, inboards, sterndrives. New to this world, looking for.. Not rated yetHello! I have a custom '79 steel hull 2 story floating house (The Whimsy). I can’t find …, Your answers are needed for my coursework! I love the water, beeing in on and around it brings …, '84 holiday mansion 36 ft Not rated yetupper station steering pump has cracked case. Blueprints would be greatly appreciated …, Knot Rite Not rated yetI am losing electrical in different parts of the boat. As many are aware it gets cold up here, and we're going to brave the winter and continue to live …. …, Are Carri-Craft houseboats good for coastal navigation, island hopping? Can aluminum houseboats handle the salt water, and how long will the it …, Any Houseboat Trailers For Rent? What Gibson is the best? It's time for winter houseboat storage, and wondering how to winterize your boat? The leaking water …, Summer Houseboating - use the wind and breeze to keep cool on houseboats When it comes to summer houseboating, I tend to use the wind and breeze to keep cool on our houseboat. } All Gibson Houseboat Owners That Have Web Sites, Blogs, 4) If you have to sell the Dean, it’ll be at (I imagine) a significant loss AND would be up for sale for a long time. I’m looking to find if this boat has a good reputation and if it’s not too old. the one on main control panel . Any thoughts where it might come from? I'm looking for some things that might be missing from …, 1975 nautaline 43 ft. where is the bow pump ? Catamara Cruisers front deck railings Not rated yetGood day everyone, I have a 26ft catamaran cruisers houseboat with rotted rails on the front deck. 1996 Gibson Sport 42 with jet drive Not rated yetHi. Save. Can anyone please help me? I believe …, Doing the intracoastal waterway on a pontoon boat? Please contact boat owner/s directly regarding boats. Somehere in the 70's my father worked for Strandberg Engineering. It has no trim / tilt control, or any way to pull (or lift) the propeller out of the water. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used boats for sale, fishing boat listings, jetski classifieds, motor boats, power boats, and sailboats. I saw a sunset photo, so I thought I would post on from the Murray …, First Year Houseboating - the 1st year stories after buying a houseboat After our first year of houseboating, here's our stories and experiences about the 1st year after buying our houseboat. Can we repair a pontoon houseboat that leaks water into the round steel pontoons? Not rated yetI am trying to research a 1989 Aqua Marine, current owner listed it as an Aqua Marine, 1989 year model and 45 foot long. When it comes to houseboats and hurricanes, do they move or transport a house boats to safety? .table_d2e161 td { We Love this site. border: 0px none; My hull is flooded and full of water that is frozen. Sub-forums. } Do you prepare everything during …, Discover Houseboats - participate in a $10,000 contest at Discover Boating As part of our Discover Houseboating series, there's a contest at Discover Boating, and it's available for houseboats too! My floating home is beginning to leak to much! .table_d2e132 { I currently have a 24ft sea ray weekender …, Houseboat Roof Construction - repair it with wood stud, or galvanized studs? I'm looking for a book on houseboat maintenance, or good repair manuals? Some of the most iconic Gibson models presently include: 47 Classic, 50 Cabin Yacht, Houseboat, 14 x 44 and 41 Standard. Has shower in head. I have a 1991 Patio Cruiser houseboat and have a constant …, Vacation Houseboat Cottages - use house boats as waterfront property? Pulled my pontoon boat out today, heard a gurgling sound …, Kids and Houseboats - houseboat living with children? border: 1px none; I tried to remove an old painted name on the side of my fiberglass …, Any Florida Keys houseboats for sale, or for rent? and Lisa Stiefvater2006 Gibson 5500 LSBlue Moon, Tom …, How to stop pontoon houseboat twisting Not rated yetI am in the process of building a 12m x3.6m houseboat on 2 Mdpe pontoons the house section will be 7m x 3.5m constructed of SIPs (structural insulated …, inverter batteries Not rated yetWhat type of batteries are best for my inverter system. I have a 1983 Harbor Master houseboat that I live on. $65,000. There are currently 9 users online. To receive credit as the author, enter your information below. This was definitely a scary moment. favorite this post Jan 26 1972 Crest Houseboat $65,000 (Buffalo) pic hide this posting restore restore this … the one on main control panel . I have a …, Newbies to houseboating emigrating to Canada What a great forum guys, so helpful and friendly; But let me get straight to the point so here goes. My 57 ft Carrie Craft houseboat has a great running …, Houseboat Outboard Motors - remove replace diesel engines with outboards? border: 1px none; This site is great, and I have learned …, Houseboat Dog Potty - disposable portable training pads for dogs. I am looking at a Gibson boat but that make is not in Nada guides. The boat is a 1970 or so Gibson 36 with a Mercruiser 225HP 302 …. Does anybody know were I can get new rubber seals …, Steel Hull Houseboats - How to Check for Serious Rust Issues before Buying? } we have cleaned the tanks, added chemicals …, Problems in the architecture of Houseboats Hello. Entering your story is easy to do. One of The Nicest Houseboats We've Had To Sell I've taken it from the marina "Junker" to a swanky playhouse …, Installing a black and grey water holding tank in a 47 foot boatel Not rated yetHello, I just purchased a 47 foot boatel and it has a electra sand head. Luxury 88' x 38' Houseboat on HDPE pontoons I am an expatriate Australian semi retired in Malaysia with very little boating experience. How do Gibson houseboats fair in saltwater, and rough waters? Not rated yetI am the Oral History and Digital Projects Librarian for Berkeley County Library System, headquartered in Moncks Corner, South Carolina. Luckily, I have my houseboat at a great marina, …, Exterior aluminum siding used on houseboats? -->, Gibson Boats, Gibson Houseboat, Gibson Houseboats, Gibson Boat,