Huawei P30 Twrp, 1 Inch Spanner Size, Virgin River Romance, Zombie World Yugioh Wiki, Hornady Reloading Data 6mm Br, Dishwasher Error Codes, 1973 Marlin Model 60, " /> Huawei P30 Twrp, 1 Inch Spanner Size, Virgin River Romance, Zombie World Yugioh Wiki, Hornady Reloading Data 6mm Br, Dishwasher Error Codes, 1973 Marlin Model 60, " />

i hate being in the army reddit

BACK

I just wanted to get it off my chest. I don't hate it but this the vibe i get from friends who are not as fortunate as me. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. So keep an eye out for certifications that do translate. No one even noticed. From what I have heard from all the military members that I have spoken to and the vibe that i get from this subreddit is that the military is the best thing that most people do, and that they wouldn't trade it for the world. We aim to keep this a safe space. As I said in my first post about top ten reasons I love the Army, I am not all sunshine and rainbows about Army life. I learned this several years ago and have always advocated friends and family avoid the military at all costs. And you being gay and female does not lessen your need to get it off your chest, nor does it lessen your words, nor the support you should receive from this sub. My mental health has deteriorated because I hate it so much and I constantly kick myself everyday for ever thinking it was a good idea. They have a lot of resources to take advantage of. The world didn't stop spinning for you. GI parties in the barracks, cleaning the hangar and flightline for a change of command, scrubbing the undercarriage of deuce and a half with a toilet brush. Why I hate the ARMY.... Just a rant. The Army isn't full of happy play time with puppies and lollipops (my recruiter lied to me!). It was one of those badass Army moments I'll remember forever. Go to college. The earliest known reference to "le Reddit army" was in a post submitted by Redditor abenji on September 7th, 2012, which compared those who leave "reddit army" comments on YouTube to the Squeeze Toy Alien characters from the Toy Story films. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Being annoying, downvoting, or disagreeing with someone, even strongly, is not harassment. This, so much. When you talk to the Education Adviser demand a state school program, not Phoenix, not ITT. So it gets lonely. This is fine for someone with absolutely no work ethic. Keep your nose clean and take advantage of the free school as much as you can. Do a search and seek him out. For what it is worth, I am a female, not that it should matter but in the military it does unfortunately. Good luck. So without further adieu, let’s dive in to the ten things I hate about the Army. Not the military. MEGHAN Markle and Prince Harry's mega bucks deals with Netflix and Spotify were "deal breakers" for the Queen when deciding to strip them of … I hate being surrounded by military families that are so gung ho about their lifestyles but we all know the spouses cheat on each other when they're separated. Network with civilians in the fields you want to go into. Just how shitty people can be. Here's what that means for hate speech. We hate military wives like it is our job. I assure you, you are using it correctly. I quickly learned (within 1-2 years) that I could easily advance and still get paid the same amount, just by doing the absolute minimum. Do everything you can with an eye on your civilian resume. Please make me feel a little less like shit Edit: I did not expect the overwhelming amount of responses I got. A mutually supportive community where deeply emotional things you can't tell people you know can be told. I just wanted to say I am very sorry you are so unhappy. There's a light at the end of the tunnel. You had lazy douche-nozzles advancing basically based on points and half-assing through a test. It is what it is. I hate the notion that if you don't respect and honor the military and consider soldiers "heroes," you are a piece of shit person. So it gets lonely. And always remember, the fastest way out is through. I have no sympathy for those who come back with PTSD or other injuries. The service I used sent me a resume in several different formats and can be used in the future to add additional work/education experience. These cakes are kinda better than real life, no? The lack of intelligible response when I make them realize that their opinion is purely based on jealousy = priceless. I have been severely depressed for the past 2 years and just want to get this off my chest. CLEP the fuck out of shit. Take it easy - enjoy your work environment as you are lucky, get some promotions, get all the training and schooling you can, and work on your studies. Not because they were hard workers or anything honorable. I started wondering why no one was doing the same amount of work as me. Edit 2: Holy shit, I just went to the Terminal Lance website and hit 'random' once, and it went straight to the one I was looking for. 10. There are times when the needs of the Army supersedes the needs of the individual and that is what makes people mad. I have no sympathy for those who come back with PTSD or other injuries. No, you don't. One user commented, while clearing buildings they lost 5 men from an ied placed behind a door. But she is the type of person that meditates and listens to Wayne Dyer. Every single member I have met has cheated on their wives. I really hope things look up for you and you can eventually escape that life of being contracted. It may not matter in the the private sector but it is worth its weight in gold on both military contracts and civilian gov jobs. Soldiers are just victims of the system. I hate how they rip families apart, they don’t pay enough money to put us through what we go through. You're not a hero for doing your job and killing people. I've done my time and now it's up to other soldiers to have fun playing Army (soon to be peacetime Army). On the 19th on January IHE was taken down for unknown reasons, I still have not received an apology or real explanation. I wouldn't deprive those people of the benefits of service.But it is true that free thinkers will hate the military and hard work accomplishes nothing. Your ignorance landed you in that position and you sacrificed your health/life for people who honestly don't fucking care and will continue to live their day to day lives. I hate it for a multitude of reasons, but the biggest reason is that it is full of fucking idiots. Press J to jump to the feed. Every single member I have met has cheated on their wives. I'm sorry that you have to go through this. Email people, ask them things. Sean Dodds. Downvote or whatever, I don't fucking care. The largest military subreddit on reddit. It's a love hate relationship. Once in a blue moon reality actually lives up to our expectations (22 Photos) By: Adam. A few months back we asked current and former military personnel where in the US they most enjoyed being stationed, and why. I got to do things that most civilians have never done. Board babies getting promoted all the while never doing their actual job because top wants them prepped for the next one. I was in Army Aviation. I hate being surrounded by military families that are so gung ho about their lifestyles but we all know the spouses cheat on each other when they're separated. 8 reasons Marines hate on the Army. You're not a hero. ie. CLEP Everything. Theresa was a fine Air Force officer. So don't be naive. I work harder than most people I have met so far. I guess what I'm saying is I feel bad for you, you do have a point, I wish you could get out, but the military as a whole has an important purpose. Hope you feel a bit better after getting this off your chest. Edit: Just remember like a prison sentence your not in for life, do your time and get out. No. ⭐️Hey guys, sooooo this video pretty much sums up my reasons why being a military spouse isn’t always the business! I should have stated this earlier but oh well. And yes I am fucking bitter about it. They were brainwashed to believe they were doing a good things. You can take your precious patriotism and shove it up your ass. I hate that they move you around from place to place like puppets 3. I have dignity and pride in what I do. I was 23 and ran out of money for college and I didn't want to rack up school loans but I almost wonder if I should have just done that instead of join. 11 hours ago 363 Liked! In the civilian world, if you're a fucking idiot and are lazy as fuck at work, you will most likely get fired. Guaranteed pay, room, board, built in group of friends. People join the military because all you need is two brain cells. I will finish out my contract of course, for the people telling me to suck it up. Your words have been more helpful to me than anything else my family could console me with thus far. http://www.reddit.com/r/Military/comments/1vsgia/was_my_commander_allowed_to_call_my_dad_and_tell/, Here's my two cents: I am very proud of my service and what I have done with the Army. I think it's unfair to hate the military lock stock and barrel but for many people unsuited for it would be a living hell. Shit is difficult, especially when your work ethic is as good as yours is. No. B. Why to actually hate the Army As the largest ground force in the U.S., the Army has a lot of control over what gear and weapons go to both soldiers and, in a few cases, the Marines. I never know if they want me to tell them where I am living currently, where I consider home right now, where I have lived the longest, or where I was born. You enlisted to actively kill people, get free education, or travel more. Sharing rank with or just below a scumbag. If you don't want to be in the military any more, the only thing you can do it prepare to get out. I haven't learned anything positive. Sucks for those who died or come home with PTSD. There are definitely a few things I wish were different about Army life. Thanks for all of the responses, even the people who were rude and/or disagreed. Dude, I've been there. C. Being the only one who takes an interest in your mos. I'm currently getting out of the Army to do bigger and better things; like starting a family (My fiance and I are expecting our first born in May!) So, the army is two and a half weeks of miserable bullshit for 5 hours of awesomeness. He made no bones about making a terrible decision in joining. And perhaps that's why I burnt out so quick as well. and starting a career. Hopefully most of your supporting opinions stand. I enjoyed actually doing my job. Imma paraphrase this part, but it was a good read on r/army. Eventually I just started doing the minimum, like everyone else. It's not often you come across people who take pride in their work. I just wanted to get it off my chest. So they heap these new duties on you until you eventually fuck up.

Huawei P30 Twrp, 1 Inch Spanner Size, Virgin River Romance, Zombie World Yugioh Wiki, Hornady Reloading Data 6mm Br, Dishwasher Error Codes, 1973 Marlin Model 60,