Six Petal Flower Names, Duel Of The Fates Sheet Music Clarinet, Pioneer 6 Inch Speakers, Jackson Hole Wedding Photographers, Purebites Beef Liver Dog Treats, Alcohol Dehydrogenase Deficiency, Sai Blu Compact, List Of Fda Approved Supplements, Shop Your Way Mastercard, Tips For Building A Smitty Sled, Wicked Tuna New Season 2020, " /> Six Petal Flower Names, Duel Of The Fates Sheet Music Clarinet, Pioneer 6 Inch Speakers, Jackson Hole Wedding Photographers, Purebites Beef Liver Dog Treats, Alcohol Dehydrogenase Deficiency, Sai Blu Compact, List Of Fda Approved Supplements, Shop Your Way Mastercard, Tips For Building A Smitty Sled, Wicked Tuna New Season 2020, " />

muzzle brake for remington 783

BACK

I put 4 rounds through it as quickly and accurately as I could and myself and the group I was with were dumbfounded. Bought the Kahntrol clamp on muzzle brake – KSMB645 for my Remington 783 chambered in 7mm magnum. 1 inch). My dad had an electric gizmo surgically implanted in his shoulder and was afraid he would have to give up shooting. Date Added: 07/04/2015, My biggest problem with every rifle ive ever owned has been muzzle flip. Date Added: 07/07/2015, I got one of these for my Ruger American in .308. The one word that would sum it up is "Unbelievable". After installing the brake according to directions,it is as comfy as a .270 or maybe a bit less. Muzzle rise is decreased to the point where I can stay on target through the entire mag of 6 rounds. Put this on my Rem. The recoil is knocked back to a .223 or even less. Perfectly machined The gift came with 8 boxes of 700gr trex killers. It will improve your accuracy and improve the comfort from the recoil of the gun. Thank you to Ken and his team for being part of a great company! I just ordered one for my .308 FN-PBR that hops right off the target, but I bet it won't for long. I bought and installed the bolt on muzzle brake with black ceracote and I must say I was very skeptical and so was my gunsmith friend. The beast is tame!! It really reduced the recoil and muzzle jump. Shoulder isn't even sore in the least bit. One even said (before he shot it) who cares if it works, that looks badass. Thanks, won't hesitate to get another one. Fits rifles that measure .830" - .875" at the muzzle. Date Added: 02/05/2017, Purchased this break for my Rem 700 Sendero .7mm Rem Mag. Date Added: 01/18/2014, I got this brake for my DPMS LR-308 fluted Stainless 24" barrel and it stopped the bounce/recoil off of target, so I can now see the bullet hit the target when shooting at 100yds. Upon inspection, I can only comment on how well this Muzzle Brake was machined and finished - literally, a work of art. Date Added: 11/05/2013, WOW! Browning A-Bolt Varminter. Mossberg Maverick I will definitely recommend Witt Machine to other range goers. The service of Witt Machine alone was awesome, I had my break within 3 days of ordering and it fit perfect the first time. Date Added: 10/16/2015, Purchased my MB1 and followed the instructions for install. Polymer Tip TTSX Boattail Ammo and was amazed of how much the MB1 took off the recoil. I don't even mind getting on a soapbox to advertise. I told them to be careful in making the measurements and to be as accurate as possible. I shot the rifle with that ammo without the break and it only took 3 rounds for me to quit. Choose Options. Having the bottom of the brake angled outward also helps to reduce muzzle rise. Date Added: 10/22/2015, I purchased three clamp on brakes. Hoss Tilson Went to the range the next day. 308. Keep in mind this round measures .338 inches! Big noticeable difference in recoil. Definitely recommend. The brake tames it down so much it's about at a 243 recoil! Love it, highly recommend it to anyone looking for a nice looking, working muzzle brake. Grouping now is tighter than ever possible before. Really well thought out and engineered ! I had a pacemaker installed on my left side a few years ago. Great product!!!! The first stop was the stock’s forend. Love this product,& great customer service so I bought another But the receiver design is a little strange, if you think about it: it’s really open. Quick view; BERETTA M9A3 MUZZLE BRAKE – WARRIOR TYPE 1/2×28, 9mm Compatible – C5H929 $ 55.00 Add to cart. I returned the first after measuring the barrel wrong thinking that you would make the adjustments to the old brake that I noted. This is when I decided to look for clamp on style of brakes since I didn't want to thread this barrel. After the brake was on I put 3 rounds within a half inch at 100 yards. Jim Reamey, Grove Hill, Virginia. And it was so easy to adjust the gas flow on my AR. Date Added: 07/05/2016, Superb workmanship. Date Added: 11/27/2017, I INSTALLED THIS ON MY MKA1919 SHOTGUNN THIS BRAKE IS AWSOME IT CUT THE RECOIL BY 40 TO 50% YOU CAN STAY ON TARGET WHEN FIRING MULTIBLE ROUNDS WELL RECOMENDED Date Added: 01/12/2014, got the brake in the mail today, the fit is snug no were is there any looseness good fit. I will be purchasing many more for all of my guns. They worked like magic. Instead of the barrel flipping off to the right, it came right back and my view acquisition was so much faster and nice. I will update results after trip to range. I managed to shoot 2 whitetail deer and 2 nilgai antelope and a few hogs without even the hint of a sore shoulder. POI changed slightly high and right, but adjusted with a few clicks. In stock. Usually .75 at 100 yards, now it's one jagged hole. Mounted both of them as per the instructions and was I surprised of the difference they made. At the range, the POI changed about 1/2 in low and right at 100 yards. A massive symmetrical blast baffle, combined with two compensated front baffles, redirect gas to the sides and upward delivering unparalleled recoil reduction while also minimizing muzzle rise and ground disturbance. Yesterday, 7/26/13, I was finally able to get out to the range to see how the brake performed. Date Added: 11/21/2017, I purchased one of these for my Browning A-bolt 300 Win Mag. I had to send the brake back to Ken so he could fix it. Great product. Date Added: 12/29/2017, Installed the clamp-on brake on my Mossberg Patriot 300 win mag and could not believe the difference! $95.00 $125.00 . Watching someone shoot my rifle you can really see how effective it is at redirecting gasses upon firing. 155 s 150 rn 130 hp all group together After 100 rounds the MB1 did not move from where it was shouldered against the barrel. Thank you and my order for a 7MM Mag brake will soon follow as well as letting all my friends know of your great business and customer appreciation. There was also no loss in accuracy at 150 yards. Date Added: 09/24/2013, got my brake and finished it myself in a Durabake finish that looks great on my savage model 10FP tactical. Will be purchasing another for a 300 Weatherby when I go west in a year or two. Date Added: 06/30/2016, I installed it on a rem 700 308 SPS worked great and it looks even better great job to the people at witt love it !!!!!!!!!!!!! What a major difference in the performance of my Rem 308 rifle. Awesome product Witt Machine. It was a great gun before but the kick from it was merciless. Purchased a second COMB for a Rem .308. But to my unexpected surprise I really felt nothing, but the light push of pressure. I am very happy with this product. Recoil was less than his 308 win. Remington 700 Sandero 24-26" barrel After installing it on my rifle, I would say it calmed down the rise by 30%, and the recoil kick by 40%! Easy to install. Tried a screw on device that is held on with four screws and was not what I wanted and I couldn't really use it with a flash hider anyway because it is unlawful. Thanks Howa 1500 Sporter great product, clean finish. Align the muzzle brake with the barrel, and slide it on until it is flush with the starting of the first muzzle brake chamber (approx. I told him I had the cure for that "Witt Clamp On Muzzle Brake" I ordered one per measuring instructions for him and installed it with no problem it's so easy a caveman can do it! Thanks I have a video of a 10 year old having a ball shooting it on YouTube. The MB1 is a great buy. I love the results, simplicity, accuracy, service, quality, and low price. Maybe even less. I installed this brake on my 300 Weatherby following the instructions provided. Muzzle Threads Available in 1/2"x28, 5/8"x24 and 11/16"x24 for the.990" Contour. Ken, you have outdone yourself. kicks like a mule. Remington R-25. I let a couple of the guys shoot the rifle and they were impressed also. Date Added: 10/20/2017, Wow! Recoil was reduced to a simple "push" against the shoulder. Overall this is outstanding product and it looks great and does beyond my expectation. One on a .270 Remington 710 bolt action, one on a Remington 30-06 model 770 and lastly one on my Bushmaster AR-15 (.223/5.56). VAIS (In Stock) 0.0. A recommended buy for sure. Tried brake on barrel for test fit before applying lock-tite. They had it out to me in less than a week. Date Added: 12/26/2014, I installed the clamp on brake on my .338 Win-Mag, made a BIG difference, before I would shoot four or five rounds and put it up, now no problem..ran 15 (all I had loaded) rounds and could have shot that many more. I offered to send the other back, but they told me to keep it. Little tough to dial my sight in, but finally got it down. Date Added: 10/31/2015, I was at first hesitant to purchase a clamp on brake due to the concern of it affecting barrel harmonics. Just go ahead and give them your money. I'll check accuracy later but so far i am impressed. These pre-fit barrels are hand lapped, features a polished chamber, and is held to match grade tolerances. Installed on a Weatherby Axiom that shot well before. *** Virtually no muzzle rise looking through scope to target while firing Date Added: 07/07/2015, Very nice, high quality. Date Added: 10/17/2015, my wife just got me a clamp for my 7mm08 man what a different make Is like shooting a AR 15 it is great very mild on recoil now deer look out My browning A bolt had very manageable recoil, however that pencil thin barrel was all over the place after the second round. Date Added: 04/14/2016, Installed the clamp on muzzle brake on a Remington 700 heavy barrel .308. One of them was a little tight, no doubt due to my attempt to get it tight and I had to follow the instructions to spread it slightly but it slipped on easily and worked flawlessly. Remington 783 (variable shoulder) 1.055x20P quantity. Main reason I wanted a break on this rifle was to help with muzzle rise. Can't test it out until the weekend but I'm very impressed with Witt Machine and their work. Date Added: 07/16/2015, I needed a muzzle brake on DPMS 308 24" Bull Barrel to reduce recoil. Add to cart. Date Added: 09/02/2015, I have 3 of these. I liked not having to leave my rifle with a gunsmith for weeks or months to have the barrel threaded for a brake. I immediately noticed a reduction in felt recoil, now able to easily stay on target and see where my shots go. I was shooting Ted Nugent 130gr. Date Added: 03/06/2014, Fits perfectly and dramatically reduced recoil. I liked the fact that it came with 4 screws instead of 3 for extra insurance. super easy install. I was able to basically let the butt of the rifle rest against my shoulder and relax everything, the recoil was reduced so much I quickly eliminated any pull or hesitation preparing for recoil. Also the break arrived a day sooner than I expected. -Removability; If you end up at a range or competition that does not allow muzzle brakes, you can easily remove it with little to no adjustment of zero. I can watch bullet impact clearly at any distancd. My 14 year old 110 lb son doesn't get kicked hard anymore. Shooting Fed Am Gunner 140gr BTHP mostly but also some Hornady 143 ELD-X. My kids will be pleased and I will be putting one on my 7mm Rem Mag as well. Tried a threading device and wound up screwing up the muzzle of my rifle AND the threads were not straight, so a threaded muzzle device was not true with the end of the barrel. I don't think it kicks any more than my 22/250. Worth every penny and i will be sure to shop with WITT again. Date Added: 04/06/2015, I'm a left handed shooter because my left eye is dominant. Whether it be a Remington 700, or Savage Axis, Ruger American, Mossberg ATR, Sako TRG, or AR-10 / AR-15 platform, We’ve got a brake to fit your rifle, and make recoil and muzzle climb a thing of the past. This was a Saturday, and I happened to speak with a human on the phone in the early afternoon. Date Added: 01/19/2014, Awesome fit and the cerakote finish matched my rifle perfectly can't wait to get out and send a few rounds down range. That is one of the hardest kicking guns I have ever owned, actually would frog my shoulder on most shots. Very good design and a high quality product. This was an indoor 35 yard range. I just ordered a third brake from them for my 50 Cal Beowulf AR-15. Just want to say thank you to the folks at Witt. Product #: 1487970. I will pass around your name when I'm at the range. Date Added: 10/15/2014, I bought my first clamp on muzzle brake for my.308, I'm small frame weight only 125lbs, with this product I can shoot as much I can no problem this is very valuable addition for any riffle, also bought second one for my .270 which is kick me real bad but with this muzzle brake it kick lil bit but not hurting me at all I really recommend this for all of you who looking for to reduce recoil and muzzle rise,accuracy also imrove, very satisfied Date Added: 04/24/2015, I ordered the MB1 for my T/C Encore with a .270 barrel. Date Added: 01/23/2016, I put the clamp on brake on my Savage 300 win mag. Less recoil = More Confidence on range and in field. After the hot weather and storms we have in Florida I finely got to the range. She is very good with it,getting 1 inch groups at 300 yards on a good day. I hated the gun before, kicked like a mule. Warranty / GuaranteeAll of our products are 100% guaranteed. Jeff Lary I got the brake early last week, installed it per the instructions that were very easy to follow. Unbelievable reduction in recoil and almost no muzzle lift. Date Added: 05/02/2014, Finally got to try out my muzzle brake, Awesome Job Fits REAL nice and it doesn't seem to put my 300 Mag out of balance. Muzzle Brakes. Rifle was consistently shooting 3/4-1 MOA and the only change was the muzzle brake and is now shooting 1/2-3/4 MOA. In a nutshell, a 7.62 muzzle brake is designed to divert the gasses following behind a fired bullet in order to counter the recoil of the gun. It priced lower than most and to good looking.I installed the MB1 on a Howa 1500 .30-06 that weighs in @ over 10 lds fully rigged. Add to Wishlist . Also greatly reduced muzzle rise on all 3. The break arrived and fit like a glove. mag now shoots with less felt recoil than my 308 Win. Five (5) full stars. Date Added: 10/27/2016, I currently own 2 off these now one on a 308 and the one I just bought I put on a 300 win mag this is a great product on the range today I shot 20 rds out of the 300 couldn't even tell it was there You can see the blasts coming out of this thing, 5 ft in each direction and boy is it hilariously loud, the shooter wont notice anything but people next to you will notice. Now it feels like my 30/30. ... AR .308 M11 MUZZLE BRAKE 30 CALIBER. I used the printed fitment gauge and straight forward instructions to confirm selection and just ordered online. Thanks Witt Machine Dave This is a great product at a great price, and best of all, it doesn't require having threads cut on your barrel. It was exactly what I was looking for. Perfect fit to Tikka lite T3 308 . Planning to purchase an AR15 Muzzle Rise Eliminator for my CMMG. Date Added: 03/19/2016, I have one of these on my Browning X-Bolt 300 Win Mag and ordered on for my Mossberg 7mm cause it is a very light rifle but have to say the one I put on my 300 Win Mag it has the recoil of a .270 and is very accurate and fun to shoot now that it doesn't have all that recoil behind it Witt Machine has my business forever great muzzle break at a really good price the best out there by far. I feel that I have cheated you only paying a total of $112 or that previous manufacturers have cheated me for the $300 and up screw on brakes in the past. This handgun kicked like a mule. Filter. I could see bullet strikes at 100 yds! The 783 Tactical also features a scope rail to accommodate the mounting of your favorite optic. Would like to subscribe to your newsletter. It expertly diverts the energy through its gills. This is the best money I have spent to date on this gun. Before every time I shot the recoil would throw everything off and I would have to re-set for Second shot, now it comes back on target without problems. I show how to install the muzzle brake on the Remington 700. Thank you for such a great product. I ordered the MB1 and it did the trick! How to install a muzzle brake or flash hider using a crush washer. After receiving the product in only 5 days, it took 5 more minutes to install and I let the thread lock set for another 45 minutes. I was TOTALLY pleased in every way with the product and the company and it DOES WHAT THEY CLAIM. Thanks Corowa NSW Australia I noticed no drop-off in groupings (maybe just a tad tighter), so shooting while at range or hunting w/o the brake is no problem. Date Added: 08/27/2013, Excellent craftsmanship. 60% recoil reduction may be an understatement. This one's for a .338 Win. Date Added: 09/23/2014, I'm very pleased and satisfied with this product, I am a small frame person with height 5'08"and only weight 125lbs, with this muzzle brake I don't really feel the kick on my .308 riffle,I'm ordering another one for my .270Win riffle I’m a Machinist by trade and have a eye for perfection and attention to detail. With a few little adjustments on the scope i was extremely pleased with the reduction in recoil and muzzle rise!! Its a very light rifle and I was looking to tame the muzzle rise and moderate recoil that light rifle has. Date Added: 04/07/2016, Just received the clamp on muzzle brake for my Ruger AR-556. Casey Reed I used it on a Remington 700 in 270 win. Thanks again! PRECISION ARMAMENT (In Stock) 3.3 (3) MUZZLE BRAKE 6.5 MM. Nice job Witt Machine !! Recoil was almost unbareable after a dozen rounds, anything more was tiring and accuracy suffered. She only weighs 100 pounds and has an AR that she loves. before my rifle was a kicker, but now its tamed down to be able to really enjoy shooting it! Thank you Witt Machine. Date Added: 08/16/2017, Just ordered my 3rd Brake from these fine folks and will buy nore as the grand kids into larger rifles. Watch . I was a bit skeptical with the clamp on idea because of the pressures developed by a 300 Win Mag but it delivered as promised. With the break my muzzle doesn't jump at all and the recoil is hardly noticeable now. Fits rifles that measure .800" - .850" at the muzzle. Once the receiver came back, I turned to the trigger group. Colonel Mustard muzzle brake. Recoil is like a 5.56 ar-15 and reduced rise by at least half. Posts: 800 Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:33 am Location: New York Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:13 am This is a thread dedicated to all the available Remington 700 muzzle brake/flash … Brake works great and reduced recoil to about what my Rem 700 Varmint in .204 is with a bull barrel. Date Added: 03/14/2016, I am rarely impressed, But today I am. I was looking into having a clamp - on muzzle brake on my new remington 783 300 win mag but they are asking for barrel measurements? This rifle would raise the bipod off the ground 3 to 4 inches on recoil. Buy It Now +C $40.88 shipping. The recoil on my S&W Sport II is now basically non-existent. I can't wait until next season to hunt with it! My 6.5 creedmoor has more recoil now. Light barrel behaves better than bull barrel Hot 175 gr loads feel like mild varmint loads. With Muzzle Brakes and recoil reduction, TANSTAAFL, ALWAYS WEAR HEARING PROTECTION!!! 7mm mag. before i installed the break this gun had a very nasty recoil. great buy for the money! Just the look of it means business, and it does it's job. I ordered this product in Aug. 2 weeks later I finally got to sight in my .30-06 for the first time. Virtually no muzzle rise, and felt recoil is greatly reduced. The 4 bolt heads should be facing upwards. Installed it on my 30.06 and all I can say is wow! Now I am getting around 0.3-0.5 moa group. Date Added: 02/08/2015, Put on my sons 308 wow looks great but works awesome. *** Although we list rifles that to the best of our knowledge a specific model fits, YOU are responsible for verifying the size you need due to inconsistencies of the barrel manufacturing process. Stock Assembly, Short Action, Mossy Oak Breakup Infinity, New Factory Original. All I can say is WOW. Showing 1–24 of 34 results BERETTA M9A3 MUZZLE BRAKE – TYPHOON TYPE 1/2×28, 9mm Compatible – C5H930 $ 55.00 Add to cart. We get feedback on a regular basis from folks who have tried most other brands that our brakes are ”The Best Muzzle Brake I’ve ever used“. It does keep the gun planted, and easy to get back on target faster. I shoot 3.5" ids commander slugs out of my 12ga slug gun regularly with no problem. Date Added: 09/09/2017, Worth the money for sure. Date Added: 12/05/2015, Do to a shoulder injury I Purchased a clamp on brake for my 7mm Rem Mag and am VERY impressed to say the least. The muzzle brake gives you confidence that you won't flinch when you pull the trigger. Well I put about 100 rounds thru it so far and am looking to go back again. Compress and lift out the sear spring, and remove the shell l… After installation I immediately noticed close to a 50% reduction in recoil which took this rifle from 1/2 MOA to 1/4 MOA ! I am very pleased with the muzzlebrake. While firing his Rem 700 Police in 300 win mag with a handload 208 gr. It really says that they stand behind their product and I will buy from them again. Fit was perfect with performance to match. Thanks Ken! 30-06. Significant reduction in recoil and muzzle rise. Quality and workmanship is top notch. Date Added: 08/17/2016, Purchased for a 300 win. QUIET MUZZLE BRAKE 6.5 CALIBER. using pain killers. Problem - the recoil was enough to lose my view of the target for at least half my shots, even with a low power scope. VERY EFFECTIVE I didn't want or should I say I wasn't sure I wanted to thread my bbl so I got these as alternative. It really surprised me how quickly the first one came and the quality was incredible. Date Added: 08/30/2015, Super fast production and shipping. Remington 700 Police 20" barrel Took it out today and recoil alone was reduced probably 70% on my 300 Win Mag. A real bruiser. In case of measurement error we do re-cut the brakes at no charge*, however, please be as precise as possible in the measuring so we can continue this service for everyone. Date Added: 07/26/2015, Works great. Date Added: 03/16/2015, Installed on a Browning BAR Longtrac 7MM Magnum I highly recommend this brake to everyone Amazing and highly recommended product. Date Added: 06/11/2014, I think 60% recoil reduction is selling your product short! It reduced the recoil to nearly nothing. Apply Blue Loctite or removable thread locker to all 4 bolts. Thank you! REVIEW LOW PRICES PRODUCTS IN OUR STORE. Date Added: 11/19/2016, Put this on a Rem 700 in .308 & was amazed at the reduction in muzzle climb. I am relatively new to long range shooting and I bought a Savage 111 with factory stock and sporter barrel in 7 rem mag as a project gun due to the cost of initial ownership. I am extremely satisfied with it. I misunderstood the directions for measurement, making the smallest point of the muzzle the largest point on the brake. Date Added: 10/09/2013, I bought this muzzle brake for my Winchester Model 70 in the 300 WSM. Nobody can argue with the success of the Remington 700: they’ve sold five million of them. I have a second one ordered now for my .300 win mag and believe it will do just as good a job as it does on my mosin. I have now ordered the MB for my Colt AR-15. October 2016 in General Firearms #1. !you will not find a better clamp on brake. I ordered a Witt machine clamp on brake Tuesday of this week. It completely eliminated the muzzle jump and shoots fantastic. Todd Johnson Date Added: 12/16/2013, I recently purchased my MB1 for my .338 Win. Date Added: 01/17/2016, I was kind of hesitant to try a clamp on muzzle break after reading stories of failed attempts of shooters using them, obviously due to their own fault. WOW. I purchased the MB1 for a .308WIN build that I did and wanted to stay on target with the scope. $89.99. 223,22lr,22WMR,Muzzle brake THE EQUALIZER 1/2x28 Ruger,Howa,Savage,Remington… Thanks Witt Machine I decided the MB1 clamp on brake might be worth trying. Even with sub-sonic ammo the recoil was concerning. Date Added: 07/26/2013, I have a Savage 110 in .30-06 that I bought new at a Walmart that was going out of business. Mag. What an improvement. This rifle did not move on the bag! Regards Rod Knight Again, this is great brake. High quality, rugged and easy to install. Savage Axis Like most brakes they are loud but they don't seem to be any louder than a BOSS I have on a Browning BAR 270WSM. Thanks Witt Machine Co for a great product. These brakes install easy and absolutely work. Been shooting my reloads and now the recoil is less than my 30-06! Installed on my 2506 AI, reduced the recoil to 223 range. It makes the 300 WM a joy to shoot. Date Added: 10/20/2015, 8 days for delivery to NSW Australia. Date Added: 11/17/2013, I put this on my Heavy barrel, long range sniper rifle in 7.62x51mm. Installed it on my Ruger Hawkeye Varmint Target 6.5 creedmoor and I can watch bullets impact my target. I read some online stories about several people complaining of the brake coming off during testing. Recommend? I was very sceptical of the 60 percent recoil reduction claim, but I believe it was more like 80. My 7mm Mag. The craftsmanship Witt Machine put into this product is superb! Remington 700 Muzzle Brake/Flash Hider/Compensator Options. The performance of the brake was excellent. Recoil from anything beyond a 22 magnum is a threat to the device and the wire attachments. I went out shooting and was very impressed by the reduction in the recoil. Checked it every fuel rounds to make sure it was not loosening up. You’ll want to swap out that factory muzzle device and get a new muzzle brake or compensator. The reason I got them was for my small 5-2 wife to be able to trigger anything we have. Lap lugs to ensure 100% contact on rear of lugs, smoothing the action's movement. Mutter Now the recoil is so minimal I can watch my shots hit through the scope. Remington 700 Varmint 20" barrel !Thanks Witt Machine !!! I had to return it originally after a measurement error on my part - the guys at Witt Machine stated simply "they wanted me to be happy with the product"... returned, remade and I am one happy customer. Date Added: 08/17/2017, Have installed two clamp-on muzzle breaks so far. Thanks Witt. I am not worried about recoil reduction(308 recoil not bad)as much as muzzle rise reduction. I couldn't group my shots at all. Thank you guys so much! -Cost; Though threaded brakes are cheaper, the gunsmith work and refinishing drive the cost higher than clamp-on. H&R Handy Grip Thanks to Witt Machine for providing such a great product and service! My buddy and I have Ryder Americans in .308 and there is a big difference from his to mine. I have ordered 5 of them so far. Align the muzzle brake with the barrel, and slide it on until it is flush with the starting of the first muzzle brake chamber (approx. I have a 300 weatherby magnum that "kicked" like a mule, and I say kicked because now after installing the MB1 clamp on muzzle brake the recoil is about like my mini 14. Date Added: 09/06/2016, Received my brake toady....Workmanship is AWESOME! Shot both last week & was surprised at the recoil effect. I installed the clamp on brake on my Ruger M77 MKII Ultralight in 7mm-08Rem. Date Added: 06/30/2016, Wow my 300wm kicks less than my 3006 Installed on a custom built 7-08 and actually helped my accuracy and reduced recoil. Manufacturer of high-quality firearms and firearm accessories. I actually enjoyed shooting my gun. Ruger M77 MK2 Date Added: 08/18/2015, Tamed the Beast.......I received my Witt Machine clamp on brake yesterday. Date Added: 11/06/2017, rec'd my replacement muzzle brake today. Inspection & Cleaning; Adjustment & Accuracy; Finish & Refinish; Sight & Scope Installation; Bolt Handle Enhancement; Muzzle Brake Installation; Trigger Enhancement / Adjustment; Detachable Magazine; Glass Bedding; Paracord; 870 Cutaway; Shotgun Upgrades Also, instead of my barrel jumping off the table by several inches there was little to no barrel rise. Today ( Saturday) after receiving the brake and installing it ,I shot my gun. Budget Techniques for a Budget Rifle: Remington 783 Build. The first 10 rounds through the gun I had a groping of about 1 1/2 inches. My gun shoots like a 30/30 now. Date Added: 02/17/2013, Adds an awesome look to my rifle, as well as performance I still am in shock about. -No permanent barrel modifications required; Some states DO NOT allow threaded barrels. Thank you for a excellent product and service. Ken and his team make a great product. At present I have fired about 105 rounds through this brake without any problems. Just fired 10 rounds and felt nothing. The first shot I was thinking "ok, here we go, am I going to blow this brake downrange?" Date Added: 04/10/2017, Ok i got to say is holy crap im 100%satisfied with the bolt on its ben awhile sence i shot a 234 but i realy think my 300 wm is kicking just a little less then that good job guys i got 3 other guys coming your way and thanks for a great muzzle brake Top to bottom, sided to side, split the small number 10.

Six Petal Flower Names, Duel Of The Fates Sheet Music Clarinet, Pioneer 6 Inch Speakers, Jackson Hole Wedding Photographers, Purebites Beef Liver Dog Treats, Alcohol Dehydrogenase Deficiency, Sai Blu Compact, List Of Fda Approved Supplements, Shop Your Way Mastercard, Tips For Building A Smitty Sled, Wicked Tuna New Season 2020,