Donnie Darko Synopsis, Taas Stock Forecast Cnn, 2005 Honda Crf70 For Sale, Combos Cheddar Cheese Pretzel Ingredients, Dishwasher Error Codes, Hioki Power Quality Analyzer, Idaho Road Restrictions, Incline Treadmill Weight Loss Results, Tony Cornelius Age, " /> Donnie Darko Synopsis, Taas Stock Forecast Cnn, 2005 Honda Crf70 For Sale, Combos Cheddar Cheese Pretzel Ingredients, Dishwasher Error Codes, Hioki Power Quality Analyzer, Idaho Road Restrictions, Incline Treadmill Weight Loss Results, Tony Cornelius Age, " />

our electric universe

BACK

The main difference in my approach was to organize the spiral inwards from lighter elements to the heavier to represent the condensing nature of matter. I have given credit to any source of inspiration. The spiral separates the elements into the eight dominant ‘A’ groups of normal elements, and the eight corresponding ‘B’ subgroups of transitional and inner transitional elements – which have been incorporated as the inner spiral. There is a part of my mind that stubbornly thinks about science. Atoms are made within the violent electrical systems of our universe and gather where there is the least movement. I'm loving the whole electric universe theory and have been sharing it with my 10yr old son. God can also be within any living creature because in an Electric Universe our mind, heart and other organs are all interfacing with the cosmos through the Earths electric field that is connected at the ends of the Earth with the Birkeland Current - Nut containing the Wedjat. But these so-called scientists get to name yet another particle after themselves, write another paper and ask for $Billions more in funding for their toys. My thinking is that the attractive charge is caused by an air pressure gradient caused by the increased electrical pressure. Pushed out of the way, so to speak. Proof of our Electric Universe! I teach in a secondary school in Suffolk, England that sends a large number of students to universities such as Oxford and Cambridge. Besides everything in this universe conforms to the spiral pattern from the cow-lick in the hair on or heads to the galaxies through space! Change ). Post was not sent - check your email addresses! I am a great believer that this amazing universe came into being through process: movement >pressure > density > mass. The Electric Universe The Electric Universe returns to the highly successful classical method of doing science in the 19 th century. Excellent reading. If gravity is magnetic, how can it hold us on the planet? It's a big red flag when science journals all reject your stuff. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. 2014 sees a rise in the number of scientists supportive of the idea of an Electric Universe, a concept that flies in the face of conventional cosmology. His PT starts from the inside and spirals out, mine spirals inwards representing the increasing density of movement and matter. The belief that the sun is powered by nuclear reactions at its core is so entrenched that it usually taken as a scientific article of faith. Or who is to say that our universe is not oscillating like everything else we have experienced in the universe. They have taken the time here to notate the shell configuration. Our tradesmen are licensed, and knowledgeable of all current environmental and safety codes. When scientists started naming these as Watts, Hertz, Ohms etc these simple concepts became beyond the interest or comprehension of most mortals. (sorry if I missed something) This version of periodic table is really amazing, I am going to use it in Annual teachers refresher workshop being conducted from 25-31 July 2011. http://plasmauniverse.info/ Hi Mary Ann, Quality articles or reviews is the main to be as a subgroup of Group 0 (or 18 Helium Group) which conflicts with some Modern Periodic Tables, though broadly agrees with Deming’s original proposal (VIIIA and VIIIB). 2. Yes, the universe is infinitely divisible because it is made up from an non viscous ether. But the Electric Universe Theory is not just about space. So what you are seeing is the negative form of the energy pattern. Dear Robert, There is a growing body of scientist that are now supporting this theory. There is another problem. This makes the world seem a little less random. We have proven this. Most people just accept that our universe is ruled by gravity; an assumption that is wrong. Robert Harrison, April 12, 2011 Whether you agree or disagree with him, or just find it too difficult to comprehend, you have to be astonished by what can be mentally achieved without the constraints of convention. If you haven’t heard of the concept before I recommend that you have a quick read of wiki’s entries on the subject. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_cosmology While I do not completely agree with the concept of plasmas which are seen as charged ‘particles’, (the “particles” in our universe such as stars and galaxies are the result of the electric currents not the cause) the idea presented in these books that the universe is electric in nature is correct. Comparative mythologist Dave Talbott and physicist Wallace Thornhill (hour 2 only) discussed their theories about the electric universe, and how electric forces have widely affected our solar system, as well as Earth's ancient history. Peer reviewed papers describe electricity in the Sun, and associated with the interplanetary medium (solar wind), planets and their satellites, comets, in interstellar space, other stars, and intergalactic space. Here is a version of my table turned around http://www.thespiritscience.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=4491 “Our universe is held together by gravity, while atoms are held together by electrical charges” was the terse reply. I now have a wonderful son who is almost Five years of age and I would love to have enough copies, like what I had available to me, for him and I to share. Deming’s 1923 Periodic Table where A B numeration was first utilized to correspond the characteristic oxides of the ‘B’ groups to those of the ‘A’ groups. Maybe I believe in an non viscous ether. This forces many unconformists who enjoy challenging fashionable belief systems to be cast as lunatics and mad men. Much to my dismay I was wrong and after a few months of searches, I finally gave up. ( Log Out /  Is that called “knowing just enough to get in trouble”? Science says that  “the universe was created by a big bang”. Please forward future correspondence to the email listed above. Thanks for your interest. Only when they are fully coated do they repel. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_cosmology, http://www.plasma-universe.com/Plasma-Universe.com. A representation of the periodic table inspired by The Chemical Galaxy which displays both groups and periodicity in a spiral radial … Oh to sound like a perfect idiot, I am going to post something that struck me back in high school. Evidence instead shows that the force responsible for all of the objects and events we observe throughout the universe is the electric force that enables … As Terry Pratchet succinctly and humorously explains it “In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”. It supports the idea that electricity powers the Sun and stars, and that cosmic occurrences are electrical in nature. What I enjoyed most about his work is that it is based on the idea that ALL is one. Maybe I believe in an non viscous ether. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. (William J. Beaty), New spiral periodic table of the elements. I would be interested in receiving your offer of a poster for my presentations in the CHM110 course at the University of Phoenix. Gravity is a very weak force, if it can be called a force at all, and among many things cannot explain the super structures in our universe. Years ago I created a simple linear chart which organized the elements by their state. I have done a similar version of my spiral but haven’t posted it yet. Always wanted to share that with someone and see what the reactions would be. You can’t hear, smell or feel it but it’s there. From the gEUlogy (Electric Universe geology ) of the planets to our myths, legends and modern day beliefs including the Akashic Records and God(s). Learn electric safety the FUN way! by 18in. Although the spiral is dominated by the 8 main groups it also clearly highlights the periodicity of the table. According to many of today’s astrophysicists and Big Bangers more than 96% of our universe is made up of invisible entities. Barbaric really, and bordering on insanity! Well a few years earlier, where I grew up was a house fire, which not only consumed not only everything, but my dad was inside. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Nothing about the Electric Universe has been published in scientific journals, because it can't pass peer review. It is upsetting that ‘The Big Bang Never Happened’ was originally written nearly 20 years ago and has not reached a mainstream audience. The laws of Thermodynamics only explain the dissipation of pressure in an open system, this is not always possible in a complex or closed system. Electric Universe CA offers a full spectrum of electrical installations and services for our customers in the Studio City area. Later when I took high school, chemistry, in the early 1970’s, and seeing the class room version I thought how “Dark Ages” this was. I have been looking for your chart for some time now. We now know that this is not true. It has often puzzled me how we have long accepted that the chart of known elements can easily organised into ‘groups and ‘periods’ yet not continue to question the ‘process’ by which these elements became organized and why the groups have similar chemical properties. Observations also demonstrate that red shift cannot determine distance, with co-joined galaxies giving vastly different red shift readings. How we experience any element would depend on its transitional state. ( Log Out /  . This is a free PDF of Thunderbolts based EU theories, models and interpretations. The table also reads clockwise, working inwards from the lightest and most common elements. 4:03 PREVIEW Let the Beat Go. Thank DJ, Appreciate your interest. Physics riddle: anti-scientists claims Big Bang breakthrough, THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF ELECTRICITY – POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE, STATIC ELECTRICITY” IS ELECTRICITY WHICH IS STATIC? The particles, be they atoms or solar systems, are the dross of the electric universe. By dividing up the linear chart into the groups and applying this to a spiral representation, after many attempts, the above table was generated, made possible by grouping the triads into one segment. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Electric universe. This was necessary to for the chart to work and is another deviation from earlier attempts at a spiral arrangement of the table. Personally I don’t believe that the pith balls have either a negative or positive charge. I used this to demonstrate the simple wave-like nature of matter, the repetitions of the states of matter in the periodic table. – Wiki: Even before Dmitri Mendeleev produced the first satisfactory table, chemists were making spiral representations of the periodic system, and this has continued ever since – Wiki. The Electric Sky is a bit easier to read. Ru, Rh, Pd (Ruthenium–Rhodium–Palladium), HS, Mt, Ds (Hassium–Meitnerium-Darmstadtium. The outward spiralling sort of works but it forces the designer to revert to inserting the elemental symbols instead of the names. I have a life, job, wife and family but without my Van Der Graaf Generator life would be incomplete. Imagine if I, a physicist, told you that there was an invisible elephant standing behind you made from both Warm and Fuzzy Dark Matter. If you watch the pith balls on a van de graph generator carefully they spin as they are coated with electrostatic pressure. When designing this spiral I tried dozens of different ways organise the elements. (elements 1–118). This spiral periodic chart is a new representation of the periodic table of the elements usually represented in tabular form. There’s a cosmological model that has gained popularity on the internet known as the Electric Universe. then when there full burst in to another room,creating another universe & so on in to the next room. and so should the building blocks of it all Very different to the approach of modern science which separates things into an every increasing body of disparate particles and forces. When I was a child in the late 1960’s or early 1970’s, my dad had gotten some of these charts that was on card stock about 14in. One of my favorite features of the chart, though I am not sure of the significance, is that the transitional elements can be removed without affecting the relative position of the other elements. Far from being a random event or the result of a chaotic ‘Big Bang‘ the periodic table demonstrates that all matter is created from a process, evolution and predictable rules. Electric General Discussion; 3D Electric Flying! ( Log Out /  for some reason i don’t think their was a big bang,but loads of little bangs i.e every galaxy had it’s own bang,hens the super massive black hole in the center, which were all swirling round,& that were in sections like rooms in a house,each room a universe & the bits we can’t see are the wall cavertie’s which get filled with all the shit a black hole sucks in. You’re right, as there are many things not apparently affected by magnetism it is clear that gravity is something entirely different. The periodic table of the chemical elements (also periodic table of the elements or just the periodic table) is a tabular display of the chemical elements. When I saw Edgar Longman’s beautiful 1951 Chemical Galaxy which was displayed at the Festival of Britain Science Exhibition, I knew immediately he was onto something. The layout of the table has been refined and extended over time, as new elements have been discovered, and new theoretical models have been developed to explain chemical behavior.[1]. We have now used Electric Universe for two separate installations: The first, last summer, was putting in a 240V line from the electric panel box at one end of our house to the hot tub heater and pump at the other end of our house, along with a subpanel and GFCI breaker. The point most often missed with this experiment is that the sand gathers in the areas of least movement. Click on a link to go to Findlay’s site page where you can choose to download the book or download the FREE PDF now (large file over 20 MB). http://peswiki.com/index.php/PowerPedia:Walter_Russell. Your tables missing the first three octaves before Hydrogen ,only 21 elements,as in Walter russells table the only true table. And then I had this experiment with “pith” balls and a Van de Graff generator… I noticed that two pith balls with the same charge would repel each other UNTIL they were forced to be in close proximity to each other. Maryland is proving to be one of the states in the union that is most advanced in its efforts to move utility treatment of solar energy, EVs, … (William J. Beaty), New spiral periodic table of the elements. So it is not a matter of ‘if’ there is a pattern but a matter of what is the pattern. I come up with the answer to what & where we are one night, but was under the influence of extacy, so when i fell a sleep & woke back up, i couldn’t remember what it was i thought,but it all made scene @ the time. good night. A Beginner’s View of our Electric Universe ebook by Tom Findlay is an introduction guide to the history, characters, themes of the Electric Universe theory. ( Log Out /  2016 Preview SONG TIME All I Need. Click here Kudos to you for thinking about this. I have a life, job, wife and family but without my Van Der Graaf Generator life would be incomplete. Russell’s PT is broken up into 16 segments, mine 8. (William J. Beaty), BEN FRANKLIN’S KITE WAS STRUCK BY LIGHTNING? Maybe I believe in an non viscous ether. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that we will one day soon look back on The Bang Theory and ask ourselves how anybody could have possibly believed such nonsense and why we hung onto the theory for so long despite an enormous body of evidence to the contrary. I remember studying it for hours at a time. Nearly all explanations of electric phenomenon were in elegant terms of “pressure”, “flow”, “current” and “capacity”, concepts that could be easily understood. Saturn’s rings: Leftovers from a cosmic murder? Plz tell me from where I can get its full version hard copy. http://www.plasma-universe.com/Plasma-Universe.com. We, at Electric Universe CA, hope to make your life easier and aid you in choosing the right devices for your home and lifestyle. There is a part of my mind that stubbornly thinks about science. The Plasma Universe is a term coined by Nobel Laureate Hannes Alfvén in 1937 and is the greatest emerging scientific challenge to the Big Bang Theory. ( Log Out /  Great link. Storm clouds are electrified by friction? So its promoters publish it themselves, on the Internet and in self-published books. Tesla told him to lock away many of his ideas for the next 1000 years until Humanity was ready. God bless you. I would like to say that the inward spiral represents the compressing nature of matter but the truth is that it does not work as well when turned about. I am also currently reading “The Electric Universe” by Wallace Thornhill and David Talbott which I can highly recommend. Like I said, “just enough”. The centre of a spiral galaxy is the most dense! Invisible Dark Matter, inaccessible by the laws of physics, has to be invented to hold a gravity based universe together. Hydrogen, which generally cannot be considered as part of any group, has been placed with the Flourine group VII which appears its natural place in the spiral. Although it is understandable  that the conventional tables use symbols the design of this spiral accommodates the common  names and still remains tidy and inviting to read. I am a great believer that this amazing universe came into being through process: movement >pressure > density > mass. “Electric Universe”, the incredible seven part series from Gaia, offers a limited time opportunity to view the fourth episode absolutely free.Wal Thornhill and Ev Cochrane delve into ancient tales of a goddess with disheveled hair or a head full of snakes that may explain a massive change to our solar system as a new heavenly body joined it.Scroll down to mid-page, center video and watch for FREE Episode 4: “The Birth of Venus”.

Donnie Darko Synopsis, Taas Stock Forecast Cnn, 2005 Honda Crf70 For Sale, Combos Cheddar Cheese Pretzel Ingredients, Dishwasher Error Codes, Hioki Power Quality Analyzer, Idaho Road Restrictions, Incline Treadmill Weight Loss Results, Tony Cornelius Age,