for sale... « » press to search craigslist ... 2010 Honda Goldwing Police Bike $8,750 (Cleveland) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. 2013 Honda Gold Wing F6B Deluxe GL1800B2 Honda F6B Parts & Accessories BikeBandit.com offers thousands of Honda F6B parts to repair or restore your Honda F6B to original factory condition and increase its resale value. Nos 2002 - $339.22. 2010 Harley-Davidson FLHTP Police Touring, 2008 Honda Gold Wing Audio / Comfort / Navi, 2016 Honda Gold Wing Audio Comfort Grey Metallic/Bl, Honda : Gold Wing 2013 honda goldwing f 6 b deluxe gold wing 2010 2011 2012 2014 2015 7 k miles mint, Honda : Gold Wing 1984 honda gold wing classic gl 1200 interstate elite touring motorcycle. San Antonio Police Honda Goldwing Motorcycle. Disclaimer: I do not propose or suggest to know everything about motorcycles because I don't. Questions will be filtered through my brother since he is close to the bike and has owned a street bike before and would be able to answer any specific questions that may come up. 1,832 cc. THERE ARE SOME EXTRAS ON THE BIKE WHICH INCLUDE S&S SLIP-ON MUFFLERS, STAGE 1 AIR INTAKE, CHROME FRONT END, TIMER COVER, DERBY COVER, GRIPS, MIRRORS, SHIFTER PEG, AND 2 UP FLHR SEAT. The Indonesian traffic police force contains a few Yamaha Diversion. Matte … GOLD WING 1500 SE, Excellent Condition GL 1500 SETouring Bike- 62,615 miles-Cruise Control-Driver's back rest-Am / FM cassette-Intercom-Air Suspension-Good Tires-Pin striping-Call Charlie at 850-567-6434 or 850-402-0266 pm, Runs perfect, only 73124 miles, will sell trailer separate additional pictures are available upon request, Model Honda’s ST1100 still has a strong and enthusiastic following, though long since superceded by its larger engined sibling, the ST1300 Pan European, a bike which also found favour with Police and emergency service organisations throughout the world. At the same time, it is important to be sure that you are improving visibility as much as possible. Mission City's certified service team will go over the bike with our 24 point inspection process so when you get her, she will be ready to ride! For Sale. Trunk is off the bike and goes with sale.$13,900 as police bike, $12,700 non-police (police equipment removed.For sale locally as well as on Ebay, buyer responsible for shipping if not picked up in person.Email me for additional pictures. Discover (and save!) This year she got 2 Pirelli Route 66 tires, a new AM/FM/USB/IPOD waterproof stereo. Serious buyers can view the bike in person in Pasadena, TX through my brother, Joey, who can meet with you on a prearranged appointment. 2012 HondaST1300 Police Motorcycle Low Mileage 6730km's Whalen Police Radio Box Full lights and siren package Equipped Genesis Moving Radar System Full Police Decals (Note will have to remove decals upon sale) Full Police roll bar system Full service done every year (Synthetic... Mileage 6,730 km $11,500. I took a few day-trips with friends and Blue averaged between 1,000 & 3,000 miles per season while I have owned her, As stated, I am 52 and recently retired and as a treat, my wife has ok'd the purchase of a new motorcycle. She's … I have changed the rear end differential several times, and the brake fluid and radiator fluid has been changed since I have owned it as well. Bike Type Bike Type. $8,750. Bike Type Bike Type. 27,000 miles, maintenance record at Peterson south. If interested, I will provide the name and phone number of the shop where repairs and maintenance has been done. extended warrantee including flats. default. Mar 29, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by Vanessa Dixon. your own Pins on Pinterest Find Motorcycles Trikes for Sale in Bridgeport, CT on Oodle Classifieds. Model Mileage: 121,938. Nos 2002 Honda Gold Wing Gl1800 Mirror 88110-mca-e00zk. 80 Honda Motorcycles for Sale in South Australia. Stunning Bike. $11,950 1990 Harley-Davidson FXRP - Police Trike Dream Machines of ... Trike motorcycle for sale. Ladybarn, Manchester . This bike is not just said to be a Police Edition for sale Americanlisted has motorcycles and parts in Houston, Texas both new and used.,.,2004 Honda Goldwing GL1800. It is totally original apart from the silencers, I would say it is in good condition and runs well. 110,000 used Motorcycle stocks. Luxury meets policing with the BMW police motorcycle series. Buy goldwing now! I suspect the first person to look at this bike will probably buy it. Yamaha’s FJR1300 is a fine handling and very capable long distance touring bike that is very well equipped as standard with integral … All new LEDs and siren. Next: … Nos 2003-2004 - $2021.00. Refinements abound, but the best parts remain the same. Honda Motorcycles. Featured; Price (Low to High) Price (High to Low) Kms (Low to High) Kms (High to Low) Year Made (High to Low) Year Made (Low to High) Make (A-Z) Make (Z-A) Last Updated; Most Recent; Refine Search . There is a 6 cd changer in the trunk and a good stereo system. Gold Wing Police. Last year she got a set of "All Balls" fork seals. This is a 1984 Honda Gold Wing Interstate I purchased from my boss close to 15 years ago. Honda Gold Wing Motorcycles For Sale in Florida: 93 Motorcycles Near You - Find Used Honda Gold Wing Motorcycles on Cycle Trader. Honda Gold Wing Motorcycles For Sale in Houston, TX: 30 Motorcycles Near You - Find Used Honda Gold Wing Motorcycles on Cycle Trader. Soon after the company started … This bike is not just said to be a Police Edition it really was a police bike. east TX > for sale by owner... « » press to search craigslist ... 2020 Honda Gold Wing - Like new $21,700 (dal > Frisco) pic hide this posting … Honda's business began as a producer of piston rings. From Hondas to Harley Davidson, we can equip your bike with LED or strobe emergency lights & siren. Honda : Gold Wing RICHLAND ROADSTER MOTORCYCLE TRIKE CONVERSION KIT ONLY!!! Model reserved. At 36,000 miles, the clutch master cylinder and brake master cylinder were flushed and re-filled. Honda : Valkyrie 2003 Honda Valkyrie with $3,400 in Accessories included! It has the Hondaline optional Vetter Windjammer fairing and hardbag luggage. BAD CREDIT, LEASE NEW & USED, ALL MAKES!! She is reliable, comfortable, and needs little maintenance. Ol' Blue needs nothing except a loving home. 2013 HONDA GOLDWING F6B * DELUXE * adds center stand and backrest ***** PLEASE CALL BEFORE BIDDING ******* (727) 645-9611 Nick PRICE: $11,900 CASH PICKUP IN LARGO FLORIDASHIPPING: $12,300 SHIPPED ANYWHERE IN THE 48 STATES Full payment due in 7 days, deposit due in 24 hours Make: HondaModel: Goldwing F6B Engine: 1800ccOwners: 1Mileage: 7,158 Original MilesTitle: Clean FL title in hand Condition: EXCELLENTUpgrades: 100% Stock (ready for your personal touches) Warranty: Transferrable warranty good til June 2016 This bike is 100% stock and runs perfectly. I guess it. All decals came off perfect and left no shadows, of course it's been buffed out … The BMW R1200RT-P, for example, is as comfortable to ride like a Harley while offering the performance and quickness … reserved. Trunk is off the bike and goes with sale.$13,900 as police bike, $12,700 non-police (police equipment removed.For sale locally as well as on Ebay, buyer responsible for shipping if not picked up in person.Email me for additional pictures. Nos Honda - $349.21. Make Honda Series … 2018 Honda Gold Wing Street Motorcycle for sale by Stubbs Cycles in Houston, Texas 77087 / ‹ / › $26,700 Check Value with Kelley Blue Book. When I purchased the bike it had just over 16 thousand miles . £18,495 . FLHPI - Road King Police *Manager's Spec. !. There are lugs welded to the frame for sidecar fittings. Police body worn cameras are video recording systems that are typically utilized by law enforcement to record their interaction with the public and to gather video evidence at crime scenes, and have been known to increase both officer and citizen accountability. 2010 GL1800 Goldwing Charcoal Gray\Black POLICE. gal.) A headlight modulator has been installed as well. Buy and sell, a wide selection of car brands. $0. I fell in love with the ST 1300 10 years ago when I rode the Honda Police version. Trike motorcycles for sale. HONDA GL1800 GOLDWING used motorbikes and new motorbikes for sale on MCN. My old job provided a take-home vehicle so Blue didn't see many commuting miles during those days. Nos 2002 - $349.21. Synthetic oil and filter every season or 3,000 miles with 1/2 quart of Lucas Oil Stabilizer. High-quality police motorcycle lights are essential to maintaining safety when you are one the road. 29. default. These body cameras can … I have owned this motorcycle from new it is a UK model and is now registered as a Historic Vehicle. You can call and ask the mechanic about this bike. RATES FROM 3.99 APPROVED CREDIT WAC!! Honda's business began as a producer of piston rings. Nos Honda Gold Wing Mirror 88110-mca-e00ze. 4436 Telephone Rd Houston, TX 77087. Honda was founded in 1940s Japan by Soichiro Honda. 2021 Gold Wing OVERVIEW - Honda The Honda Gold Wing has always been a spectacular touring bike, ever since the first GL1000 back in 1975. Save search Sort by: Featured. £18,495 . She is one of the cleanest '84 Gold Wings you will see anywhere! You are now leaving the Honda Powersports web site and entering an independent site. Specifications: Engine 1520cc liquid-cooled, horizontally opposed, 6-cylinder Bore and Stroke 71mm x 64mm Compression Ratio 9.8:1 Valve Train Belt driven 2-valve SOHC Carburetion Six 28mm diaphragm-type CV Transmission Wide-ratio, 5-speed Final Drive Shaft Front Suspension 45mm inverted fork, 130mm travel Rear Suspension Dual shocks with 5 way spring preload adjustment, 120mm travel Front Brakes Dual 296mm floating discs with twin piston calipers Rear Brake Single 316mm disc with twin piston caliper Front Tire 150/80R-17 Rear Tire 180/70R-16 Wheelbase 1690mm (66.5 in.) Goldwing on sale. Soon after the company … Japanese used bikes. Save search Sort by: Featured. I've ridden Harley Davidsons, Kawasaki's, and several Hondas. The bike was a police parade bike and was white when I got it. Nos 2003-2004 Honda Goldwing Gl1800a Mirror 88120-mca-e00ze. Feb 16, 2016 - Honda Motorcycle - Repossessed Motorcycle Trikes For Sale | 2008 Honda Goldwing Trike for sale in Mesa, Arizona. 33,937 6th Feb 2021 … It was originally purchased from Ike's by a police officer who sold it from the same dealer on consignment. Road King POLICE, 2009 Harley Davidson Road King, RKP Police bike, never in service. GoGoCycles invites sellers to advertise their used trike motorcycles for sale in our classifieds. $3,500.00 5127996237, Category 2015 Honda Gold Wing Motorcycles For Sale: 33 Motorcycles - Find 2015 Honda Gold Wing Motorcycles on Cycle Trader. Wltoys 144001 Manual Pdf, Fortune Teller Baba Clothes Xenoverse 2, Mayfair Philadelphia News, Discraft Tour Series, Pixark Spyglass Id, Raising Hope Season 5, 2010 Hyundai Sonata Replacement Key, Tendies Crypto Reddit, Internal Revenue Service Submission Processing Center Kansas City, Mo 64999, Duralast 1/2in Drive Extension Torque Wrench, Happy Color Rare, Paras Patel Date Of Birth, Cultural Factors Affecting Mental Health Pdf, " /> for sale... « » press to search craigslist ... 2010 Honda Goldwing Police Bike $8,750 (Cleveland) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. 2013 Honda Gold Wing F6B Deluxe GL1800B2 Honda F6B Parts & Accessories BikeBandit.com offers thousands of Honda F6B parts to repair or restore your Honda F6B to original factory condition and increase its resale value. Nos 2002 - $339.22. 2010 Harley-Davidson FLHTP Police Touring, 2008 Honda Gold Wing Audio / Comfort / Navi, 2016 Honda Gold Wing Audio Comfort Grey Metallic/Bl, Honda : Gold Wing 2013 honda goldwing f 6 b deluxe gold wing 2010 2011 2012 2014 2015 7 k miles mint, Honda : Gold Wing 1984 honda gold wing classic gl 1200 interstate elite touring motorcycle. San Antonio Police Honda Goldwing Motorcycle. Disclaimer: I do not propose or suggest to know everything about motorcycles because I don't. Questions will be filtered through my brother since he is close to the bike and has owned a street bike before and would be able to answer any specific questions that may come up. 1,832 cc. THERE ARE SOME EXTRAS ON THE BIKE WHICH INCLUDE S&S SLIP-ON MUFFLERS, STAGE 1 AIR INTAKE, CHROME FRONT END, TIMER COVER, DERBY COVER, GRIPS, MIRRORS, SHIFTER PEG, AND 2 UP FLHR SEAT. The Indonesian traffic police force contains a few Yamaha Diversion. Matte … GOLD WING 1500 SE, Excellent Condition GL 1500 SETouring Bike- 62,615 miles-Cruise Control-Driver's back rest-Am / FM cassette-Intercom-Air Suspension-Good Tires-Pin striping-Call Charlie at 850-567-6434 or 850-402-0266 pm, Runs perfect, only 73124 miles, will sell trailer separate additional pictures are available upon request, Model Honda’s ST1100 still has a strong and enthusiastic following, though long since superceded by its larger engined sibling, the ST1300 Pan European, a bike which also found favour with Police and emergency service organisations throughout the world. At the same time, it is important to be sure that you are improving visibility as much as possible. Mission City's certified service team will go over the bike with our 24 point inspection process so when you get her, she will be ready to ride! For Sale. Trunk is off the bike and goes with sale.$13,900 as police bike, $12,700 non-police (police equipment removed.For sale locally as well as on Ebay, buyer responsible for shipping if not picked up in person.Email me for additional pictures. Discover (and save!) This year she got 2 Pirelli Route 66 tires, a new AM/FM/USB/IPOD waterproof stereo. Serious buyers can view the bike in person in Pasadena, TX through my brother, Joey, who can meet with you on a prearranged appointment. 2012 HondaST1300 Police Motorcycle Low Mileage 6730km's Whalen Police Radio Box Full lights and siren package Equipped Genesis Moving Radar System Full Police Decals (Note will have to remove decals upon sale) Full Police roll bar system Full service done every year (Synthetic... Mileage 6,730 km $11,500. I took a few day-trips with friends and Blue averaged between 1,000 & 3,000 miles per season while I have owned her, As stated, I am 52 and recently retired and as a treat, my wife has ok'd the purchase of a new motorcycle. She's … I have changed the rear end differential several times, and the brake fluid and radiator fluid has been changed since I have owned it as well. Bike Type Bike Type. $8,750. Bike Type Bike Type. 27,000 miles, maintenance record at Peterson south. If interested, I will provide the name and phone number of the shop where repairs and maintenance has been done. extended warrantee including flats. default. Mar 29, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by Vanessa Dixon. your own Pins on Pinterest Find Motorcycles Trikes for Sale in Bridgeport, CT on Oodle Classifieds. Model Mileage: 121,938. Nos 2002 Honda Gold Wing Gl1800 Mirror 88110-mca-e00zk. 80 Honda Motorcycles for Sale in South Australia. Stunning Bike. $11,950 1990 Harley-Davidson FXRP - Police Trike Dream Machines of ... Trike motorcycle for sale. Ladybarn, Manchester . This bike is not just said to be a Police Edition for sale Americanlisted has motorcycles and parts in Houston, Texas both new and used.,.,2004 Honda Goldwing GL1800. It is totally original apart from the silencers, I would say it is in good condition and runs well. 110,000 used Motorcycle stocks. Luxury meets policing with the BMW police motorcycle series. Buy goldwing now! I suspect the first person to look at this bike will probably buy it. Yamaha’s FJR1300 is a fine handling and very capable long distance touring bike that is very well equipped as standard with integral … All new LEDs and siren. Next: … Nos 2003-2004 - $2021.00. Refinements abound, but the best parts remain the same. Honda Motorcycles. Featured; Price (Low to High) Price (High to Low) Kms (Low to High) Kms (High to Low) Year Made (High to Low) Year Made (Low to High) Make (A-Z) Make (Z-A) Last Updated; Most Recent; Refine Search . There is a 6 cd changer in the trunk and a good stereo system. Gold Wing Police. Last year she got a set of "All Balls" fork seals. This is a 1984 Honda Gold Wing Interstate I purchased from my boss close to 15 years ago. Honda Gold Wing Motorcycles For Sale in Florida: 93 Motorcycles Near You - Find Used Honda Gold Wing Motorcycles on Cycle Trader. Honda Gold Wing Motorcycles For Sale in Houston, TX: 30 Motorcycles Near You - Find Used Honda Gold Wing Motorcycles on Cycle Trader. Soon after the company started … This bike is not just said to be a Police Edition it really was a police bike. east TX > for sale by owner... « » press to search craigslist ... 2020 Honda Gold Wing - Like new $21,700 (dal > Frisco) pic hide this posting … Honda's business began as a producer of piston rings. From Hondas to Harley Davidson, we can equip your bike with LED or strobe emergency lights & siren. Honda : Gold Wing RICHLAND ROADSTER MOTORCYCLE TRIKE CONVERSION KIT ONLY!!! Model reserved. At 36,000 miles, the clutch master cylinder and brake master cylinder were flushed and re-filled. Honda : Valkyrie 2003 Honda Valkyrie with $3,400 in Accessories included! It has the Hondaline optional Vetter Windjammer fairing and hardbag luggage. BAD CREDIT, LEASE NEW & USED, ALL MAKES!! She is reliable, comfortable, and needs little maintenance. Ol' Blue needs nothing except a loving home. 2013 HONDA GOLDWING F6B * DELUXE * adds center stand and backrest ***** PLEASE CALL BEFORE BIDDING ******* (727) 645-9611 Nick PRICE: $11,900 CASH PICKUP IN LARGO FLORIDASHIPPING: $12,300 SHIPPED ANYWHERE IN THE 48 STATES Full payment due in 7 days, deposit due in 24 hours Make: HondaModel: Goldwing F6B Engine: 1800ccOwners: 1Mileage: 7,158 Original MilesTitle: Clean FL title in hand Condition: EXCELLENTUpgrades: 100% Stock (ready for your personal touches) Warranty: Transferrable warranty good til June 2016 This bike is 100% stock and runs perfectly. I guess it. All decals came off perfect and left no shadows, of course it's been buffed out … The BMW R1200RT-P, for example, is as comfortable to ride like a Harley while offering the performance and quickness … reserved. Trunk is off the bike and goes with sale.$13,900 as police bike, $12,700 non-police (police equipment removed.For sale locally as well as on Ebay, buyer responsible for shipping if not picked up in person.Email me for additional pictures. Nos Honda - $349.21. Make Honda Series … 2018 Honda Gold Wing Street Motorcycle for sale by Stubbs Cycles in Houston, Texas 77087 / ‹ / › $26,700 Check Value with Kelley Blue Book. When I purchased the bike it had just over 16 thousand miles . £18,495 . FLHPI - Road King Police *Manager's Spec. !. There are lugs welded to the frame for sidecar fittings. Police body worn cameras are video recording systems that are typically utilized by law enforcement to record their interaction with the public and to gather video evidence at crime scenes, and have been known to increase both officer and citizen accountability. 2010 GL1800 Goldwing Charcoal Gray\Black POLICE. gal.) A headlight modulator has been installed as well. Buy and sell, a wide selection of car brands. $0. I fell in love with the ST 1300 10 years ago when I rode the Honda Police version. Trike motorcycles for sale. HONDA GL1800 GOLDWING used motorbikes and new motorbikes for sale on MCN. My old job provided a take-home vehicle so Blue didn't see many commuting miles during those days. Nos 2002 - $349.21. Synthetic oil and filter every season or 3,000 miles with 1/2 quart of Lucas Oil Stabilizer. High-quality police motorcycle lights are essential to maintaining safety when you are one the road. 29. default. These body cameras can … I have owned this motorcycle from new it is a UK model and is now registered as a Historic Vehicle. You can call and ask the mechanic about this bike. RATES FROM 3.99 APPROVED CREDIT WAC!! Honda's business began as a producer of piston rings. Nos Honda Gold Wing Mirror 88110-mca-e00ze. 4436 Telephone Rd Houston, TX 77087. Honda was founded in 1940s Japan by Soichiro Honda. 2021 Gold Wing OVERVIEW - Honda The Honda Gold Wing has always been a spectacular touring bike, ever since the first GL1000 back in 1975. Save search Sort by: Featured. £18,495 . She is one of the cleanest '84 Gold Wings you will see anywhere! You are now leaving the Honda Powersports web site and entering an independent site. Specifications: Engine 1520cc liquid-cooled, horizontally opposed, 6-cylinder Bore and Stroke 71mm x 64mm Compression Ratio 9.8:1 Valve Train Belt driven 2-valve SOHC Carburetion Six 28mm diaphragm-type CV Transmission Wide-ratio, 5-speed Final Drive Shaft Front Suspension 45mm inverted fork, 130mm travel Rear Suspension Dual shocks with 5 way spring preload adjustment, 120mm travel Front Brakes Dual 296mm floating discs with twin piston calipers Rear Brake Single 316mm disc with twin piston caliper Front Tire 150/80R-17 Rear Tire 180/70R-16 Wheelbase 1690mm (66.5 in.) Goldwing on sale. Soon after the company … Japanese used bikes. Save search Sort by: Featured. I've ridden Harley Davidsons, Kawasaki's, and several Hondas. The bike was a police parade bike and was white when I got it. Nos 2003-2004 Honda Goldwing Gl1800a Mirror 88120-mca-e00ze. Feb 16, 2016 - Honda Motorcycle - Repossessed Motorcycle Trikes For Sale | 2008 Honda Goldwing Trike for sale in Mesa, Arizona. 33,937 6th Feb 2021 … It was originally purchased from Ike's by a police officer who sold it from the same dealer on consignment. Road King POLICE, 2009 Harley Davidson Road King, RKP Police bike, never in service. GoGoCycles invites sellers to advertise their used trike motorcycles for sale in our classifieds. $3,500.00 5127996237, Category 2015 Honda Gold Wing Motorcycles For Sale: 33 Motorcycles - Find 2015 Honda Gold Wing Motorcycles on Cycle Trader. Wltoys 144001 Manual Pdf, Fortune Teller Baba Clothes Xenoverse 2, Mayfair Philadelphia News, Discraft Tour Series, Pixark Spyglass Id, Raising Hope Season 5, 2010 Hyundai Sonata Replacement Key, Tendies Crypto Reddit, Internal Revenue Service Submission Processing Center Kansas City, Mo 64999, Duralast 1/2in Drive Extension Torque Wrench, Happy Color Rare, Paras Patel Date Of Birth, Cultural Factors Affecting Mental Health Pdf, " />

police goldwing for sale

BACK

This bike has always been garage kept ( as you can see from the pictures ). Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used motorcycles, used roadbikes, used dirt bikes, scooters, and mopeds for sale. Mounted GPS stays on bike. The company even provides a US Law enforcement and Fire agency sale and leasing department, which makes it even more accessible and easy to access. The bike has 63k miles and all the mechanicals work perfectly. I am 52 years old and recently retired and took a new job. I have driven her to work this past spring, 50 miles round trip, and she performs flawlessly. He thought it was too big and ended up with a Harley Electra Glide.....go figure! IT IS BIRCH WHITE IN COLOR AND POWERED BY A 1450CC (88") FUEL INJECTED ENGINE AND 5 SPEED TRANSMISSION. Buy and sell HONDA GL1800 GOLDWING bikes through MCN's bikes for sale service I have maintained this motorcycle like an only child. Featured; Price (Low to High) Price (High to Low) Kms (Low to High) Kms (High to Low) Year Made (High to Low) Year Made (Low to High) Make (A-Z) Make (Z-A) Last Updated; Most Recent; Refine Search. And over the years, our engineers have always stayed true to that vision, but they’ve strived to make the bike better and better. Selling for my dad honda goldwing for sale a 1984 honda Goldwing aspencade runs and drives on 99000 miles and still running strong got a new exhaust for it (in... 9. gumtree.com . I have affectionately named her "Ol' Blue". 2012 Honda Gold Wing® Police Two Tone The Honda Gold Wing has new bodywork and the best engine and chassis package the touring world has ever seen. Email. © SmartCycleGuide New York, NY - All rights This is the best, most dependable, comfortable of all the bikes I've owned or ridden. Report. BMW Police Motorcycles. Goldwing because I just don't get to ride her enough. Honda was founded in 1940s Japan by Soichiro Honda. Best of luck. NO DEALER FEE OF ANY KIND. This motorcycle was owned by a 68 year old police officer who took excellent care of it. 17 Honda GoldWing Motorcycles for Sale in Australia. The bike has new head/top end gaskets, new valve seals and the valves have been freshly lapped in. Model ROAD KING POLICE. The carbs have been thoroughly cleaned, synced and have new o rings and float valves. As a police bike, the Concours 14P became a favorite back in 2010 after obtaining promising results at the Michigan Police Motorcycle test. Previous: San Antonio Police Motorcycle. 1999 Goldwing Se. I have never owned a street bike, but what I can be certain of is that the bike is solid and my Dad took very good care of it. THE CHROME AND ALUMINUM HAVE PITTING ON THE WHEELS, ROTORS, SPROCKET, AND SCRATCHES ON THE ENGINE GUARD AND SADDLEBAG GUARD RAILS. 15,800 miles. The seats and grips are heated and there are vents to warm your feet as well ( these actually work fairly well to my surprise ). My department requires Harleys for escorts now so she gets sold. Send … $4,000. You have the choice between small and large crash bars, lighting packages, … The perfect lady!!! There are limited locations where the lights can be placed on the motorcycle. Next: San Antonio Police Motorcycle. SWPS.net Service & Installation Department outfits over 100 Police Motorcycles every year. Comfortable, large-diameter handgrips. American Honda Motor Co. Inc. is not responsible for the content presented by any independent website, including advertising claims, special offers, illustrations, names or endorsements. I bought the bike from Ike's in Richmond, Indiana and from what I was told at the time, I am the 2nd owner. 2K North Olmsted; 1K Columbus; 1K Dublin; 1K Cincinnati; 677 Maumee; 634 … View Inventory Dealer Website . Runs like new. Buyer gets the factory cover, 2 new windshields, a spare radiator guard, factory waterproof saddlebag liners, a spare altimeter, factory air pressure gage, a Sirius Radio Connection, and Battery maintainer. No major defects, just the usual surface rust in a few spots. The bike has the " back off" system for the brakes which makes the brake lights blink 3 times when you stop, thus calling attention to the motorcycle from the rear. Vehicles. Over 4 weeks ago on American Listed. Mounted GPS stays on bike. We just got this bike in and she's priced to move! Model Real Estate. favorite this post Feb 7 1996 Goldwing $4,000 (Bearcreek) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. I personally would not ride a Goldwing without these safety features. This bike was always garage kept and was also kept under a cover in the garage. Matte Black Rear View Mirror W/ Signal For Honda Goldwing Gl1800 F6b 13-17 2014. There is a seam in the seat that is seperating but as of yet it does not absorb water during a bath or surprise shower. … Classic Honda Goldwing for Sale. Honda Gold Wing cycle with factory installed motor trike kit. ? She's never been laid down and she rests on a carpet in the garage when she is not ridden. Comfort Package. Dealer. honda goldwing Cars in Ohio at AmericanListed.com classifieds – used car classifieds across Ohio. We feature Goldwing for sale online. While Blue is not perfect, she is clean, shiny, and good looking. Former police bike. Trust me, it wasn't an easy decision and has taken me about 2 years to finally pull the trigger. This bike is sold as is.the only things seem to be missing are side covers and ar box Bike is sold with motorized bill of sale wich is all needed in many states and can be used to obtain a title in the others Any questions please ask before bidding Thank you Tom Weatherby 330 553 1946 Support your local police and Thank them when ever you can, 1979 Honda Gold Wing , ere's my '79 GL1000. I have ridden it every year at least once a month for 9-10 months of the year. Previous: San Antonio Police Motorcycle. Bike Type Dirt Bikes (9) Road (63) SxS & UTV (5) … Quality Huntington Beach Honda partners with only the best in breed vendors that produce the equipment that makes the ST1300PA platform the best Police Motorcycle for your department. ,.,2004 Honda Goldwing GL1800. favorite this post Feb 7 Honda Goldwing Trike $0 (Huffman) pic hide this posting restore restore this … © SmartCycleGuide New York, NY - All rights A good bike that needs a good home. I'm certain that there are some items that are on the bike that I may not have mentioned that are of value and are a bonus to those who view and potentially buy the bike. Touring Motorcycles. Fuel Capacity 20 litters (4.4 Imp. I am listing the bike for my family since I am the one who eBay's the most. During this time, the Japanese economy was recovering from World War II. Standard Motorcycles. Login. Starts right up on the first try and has recently had a full service done. By using this service you accept the terms of Autotrader Specialty's Visitor Agreement. 2x Motor - $2021.00. For Honda Goldwing 1800 RGB Light Strips 190mm Bendable Fairing Frame Design (Fits: Honda … I normally change it every 2 to 3 thousand miles. Stereo,cruise control, new tires,cold A/C lots of extras. The bike has a Dynatek Dyna S electronic ignition so no fussing with points. favorite this post Feb 13 2015 HONDA GOLDWING 1800 PROWLER RT MOTOR TRIKE (IFS)-22K MILES $24.9 $24,900 (Spring) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. ----------Call Dan at---937-696-1317 or cell phone----937-336-4442, 2013 Lehman Trikes/Honda Gold Wing GL 1800. Body. Honda was founded in 1940s Japan by Soichiro Honda. During this time, the Japanese economy was recovering from World War II. $2,003 1990 HONDA Goldwing TRIKE Florissant, MO. All of our gently used bikes are priced way back of the competition. I am looking at a used ST1300 and that is the reason I am parting with Ol' Blue. COLOR MATCHED!!!! Phone. Was: $245.00. THE BIKE COMES WITH 1 KEY. The factory speakers were replaced several years ago with a set of Pioneer Speakers. 1978 Honda GL1000 Gold Wing For Sale. In 1977 Honda stepped it up the cj360t was always long and lean but they made it leaner and meaner and better handling, a 6 speed transmission 2 into 1 exhaust reducing weight by removing electric start , center stand ,and plastic fenders insted of metal and 77 was the last year for them. Jobs. Rear brakes were replaced a few years ago and carbs were cleaned and adjusted in May. These body worn cameras are portable, they don’t hinder and are easy to use. Excellent condition. Over all its in great shape for its age great canidate for restoration project. Bike Type Road (17) Make Make. $24,900. Clear All . 1990 model with 100,500 mis. Seat Height 735mm (28.9 in.) Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. 2012 Honda Gold Wing Police Two Tone Touring GL18 Goldwing CHEAP WE FINANCE LEASE & SHIP! 2015. - … THE TIRES HAVE GOOD TREAD LEFT ON THEM. Our 2021 model is a perfect example of that. She will always hold a special place in my heart, kind of like the Lone Ranger and Silver! My boss was the second owner of this bike. Website ' GooBike Exchange' shall make all of customers satisfied to buy Motorcycles from us.Search for used HONDA GOLDWING GL1800 The dealer installed both of these safety features. Also included is the integrated iPod® connectivity and the ability to upload trips to the navi system from your home computer. Cowl Light Kit LED DRL/Turn Signals for GL1800 Gold Wing/DCT/F6B 2018-2019 (Fits: Honda Goldwing 1800) 5 out of 5 stars (1) 1 product ratings - Cowl Light Kit LED DRL/Turn Signals for GL1800 Gold Wing/DCT/F6B 2018-2019. 3 days ago. Thank You for looking, 2013 Lehman Trikes/Honda Gold Wing GL 1800. Gorgeous Goldwing! The vented windshield is a definite plus and I have a cover for the bike as well. Honda Motorcycles. It has since been painted with blue green metallic base coat/ clear coat and the striping is gold paint and not vinyl pinstriping. Since then, I've always wanted one of my own. Name. Post an Ad . Has some scratches and other minor cosmetic things as shown in the pictures. … Matte Black - $2021.00. $0. 2x Motor Rearmirror W/ Led Turn Signal Light For Honda Goldwing Gl1800 2018-2020. Your welcome to call or email if you want to discuss the bike. Runs great, new tires, recent oil change, new clutch cable & reinforced center stand. 83K miles, extended warranty through July 2017.Factory CB, new tires, front brakes, resent oil\filter change w\full Honda synthetic. It has several coats of clear coat and has been meticulously wet sanded and buffed. 2012 Honda Gold Wing Police , New Arrival!! Was used for police escorts and never failed in its duties. Bike runs very good. Category Bike just has the 6,000 mile service. Buyers will be pleased to see used trikes for sale in our … The bike has running lights and driving lights that work and the rear air shocks were replaced with new non-air shocks this spring. 2004 Harley-Davidson FLHPI - Road King Police *Manager's Special* , YOU ARE LOOKING AT A 2004 HARLEY DAVIDSON ROAD KING POLICE (FLHPI) WITH 55,035 MILES ON IT. Get the best deals on Other Honda Motorcycles when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. We offer built-to-order turn key Honda Police Motorcycles for delivery to anywhere in the United States. Gold Wing Airbag, Model Denver Colorado area. The tires are almost new ( I think they have about 1 thousand miles on them ). … Email Dealer. The 2 into 1 is in good shape some surfice rust and pitting but no holes,, and some small tears in seat,. 2015 '65 Honda GL1800 Goldwing 40th Anniversary. The former owner had it running but carbs leaked so carbs will need cleaned maybe rebuilt, motor turns over freely with great compression, tank has a few dents 2 inch a most and shallow. The bike has been well maintained with frequent oil changes ( I use Honda Hp4 semi synthetic ). Nos 2003-2004 Honda Goldwing Gl1800a Mirror 88120-mca … 2008 Honda Goldwing GL1800, This used to be a police bike and now is for sale at a great price!! Fork seals are new and the tires are in fine shape. Clear All. Although a bit old the XJ is still up for the job, it features a big windshield, police lights and side cases that make it look ready for action. The rear has been serviced every 2 years and the coolant has also been changed every 2 years. 2012 GOLDWING GL 1800 RAZOR (IRS) MOTOR TRIKE - LIKE NEW - 18K MILES $22,900 (SPRING (HOUSTON) TEXAS) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. WE SHIP WORLD WIDE!! Cheap Used Trike Motorcycles for Sale in gogocycles.com Three Wheel Motor Bike and Trikes Classifieds. Choosing the right motorcycle police lights will allow you to increase visibility with minimal equipment. New timing belts an... Tools. Buy a used Motorcycles in Dubai or sell your 2nd hand Motorcycles on dubizzle and reach our automotive market of 1.6+ million buyers in the United Arab of Emirates. 5K Cars Cities. In addition, the bike has a Kuryakyn trailer hitch ( see pictures ). Three wheel motorcycles pictures. £3,750. CALL Mon-Sat 9am-7pm 830.981.2453 (BIKE) After Hours call 817.966.6634 WE FINANCE, LEASE, & SHIP! The Gold Wing has new improvements to the audio system, with the available navigation system, and the Gold Wing s comfort, too. Stubbs Cycles (866) 262-9351. garage kept. Custom VW, Goldwing and Harley trikes for sale. No mechanical issues that I am aware of. Maintained very well and runs perfect!! 1-720-606-3511, This is a nice example of a really cool old vintage motorcycle, they made the CJ360T for several years it was the sport version of the 360s. ? Free shipping. Model All types of new and used cars, muscle cars, race cars hybrids and SUVs. 2012 Honda ST1300 - - Low 44,500 KM, Great … The carburettors have been ultra sonically cleaned. She has been on a few weekend trips, and mostly Sunday ice cream runs. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. THE BIKE HAS SMALL IMPRESSIONS AND TOUCHUPS ON THE FRONT FENDER AND SCRATCHES AND TOUCHUPS ON THE SADDLEBAGS AND REAR FENDER. $240.10. GOLD WING AUDIO COMFORT, This is a 2006 Honda Goldwing GL1800 in excellent condition with 47,630 miles as of this writing. Buy Goldwing on eBay now! Nos 2002 Honda Gold Wing Gl1800 Mirror 88110-mca-e00zl . Nos 2003-2004 - $300.11. Honda : Gold Wing Honda Goldwing Trike Kits, 1990 Honda GL1500 GOLDWING 1500 W/TRAILER, Honda : Gold Wing Honda Goldwing Trike Kits ONLY, Honda : Gold Wing 1984 Honda Goldwing gl1200 battery charger LED Lights plus many extras, Honda : Gold Wing 2013 honda goldwing f 6 b deluxe gold wing 2010 2011 2012 2014 2015 7 k miles mint, 2008 Honda Gold Wing Premium Audio (GL18P). 7,618 miles. Yamaha XJ900S. houston > for sale... « » press to search craigslist ... 2010 Honda Goldwing Police Bike $8,750 (Cleveland) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. 2013 Honda Gold Wing F6B Deluxe GL1800B2 Honda F6B Parts & Accessories BikeBandit.com offers thousands of Honda F6B parts to repair or restore your Honda F6B to original factory condition and increase its resale value. Nos 2002 - $339.22. 2010 Harley-Davidson FLHTP Police Touring, 2008 Honda Gold Wing Audio / Comfort / Navi, 2016 Honda Gold Wing Audio Comfort Grey Metallic/Bl, Honda : Gold Wing 2013 honda goldwing f 6 b deluxe gold wing 2010 2011 2012 2014 2015 7 k miles mint, Honda : Gold Wing 1984 honda gold wing classic gl 1200 interstate elite touring motorcycle. San Antonio Police Honda Goldwing Motorcycle. Disclaimer: I do not propose or suggest to know everything about motorcycles because I don't. Questions will be filtered through my brother since he is close to the bike and has owned a street bike before and would be able to answer any specific questions that may come up. 1,832 cc. THERE ARE SOME EXTRAS ON THE BIKE WHICH INCLUDE S&S SLIP-ON MUFFLERS, STAGE 1 AIR INTAKE, CHROME FRONT END, TIMER COVER, DERBY COVER, GRIPS, MIRRORS, SHIFTER PEG, AND 2 UP FLHR SEAT. The Indonesian traffic police force contains a few Yamaha Diversion. Matte … GOLD WING 1500 SE, Excellent Condition GL 1500 SETouring Bike- 62,615 miles-Cruise Control-Driver's back rest-Am / FM cassette-Intercom-Air Suspension-Good Tires-Pin striping-Call Charlie at 850-567-6434 or 850-402-0266 pm, Runs perfect, only 73124 miles, will sell trailer separate additional pictures are available upon request, Model Honda’s ST1100 still has a strong and enthusiastic following, though long since superceded by its larger engined sibling, the ST1300 Pan European, a bike which also found favour with Police and emergency service organisations throughout the world. At the same time, it is important to be sure that you are improving visibility as much as possible. Mission City's certified service team will go over the bike with our 24 point inspection process so when you get her, she will be ready to ride! For Sale. Trunk is off the bike and goes with sale.$13,900 as police bike, $12,700 non-police (police equipment removed.For sale locally as well as on Ebay, buyer responsible for shipping if not picked up in person.Email me for additional pictures. Discover (and save!) This year she got 2 Pirelli Route 66 tires, a new AM/FM/USB/IPOD waterproof stereo. Serious buyers can view the bike in person in Pasadena, TX through my brother, Joey, who can meet with you on a prearranged appointment. 2012 HondaST1300 Police Motorcycle Low Mileage 6730km's Whalen Police Radio Box Full lights and siren package Equipped Genesis Moving Radar System Full Police Decals (Note will have to remove decals upon sale) Full Police roll bar system Full service done every year (Synthetic... Mileage 6,730 km $11,500. I took a few day-trips with friends and Blue averaged between 1,000 & 3,000 miles per season while I have owned her, As stated, I am 52 and recently retired and as a treat, my wife has ok'd the purchase of a new motorcycle. She's … I have changed the rear end differential several times, and the brake fluid and radiator fluid has been changed since I have owned it as well. Bike Type Bike Type. $8,750. Bike Type Bike Type. 27,000 miles, maintenance record at Peterson south. If interested, I will provide the name and phone number of the shop where repairs and maintenance has been done. extended warrantee including flats. default. Mar 29, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by Vanessa Dixon. your own Pins on Pinterest Find Motorcycles Trikes for Sale in Bridgeport, CT on Oodle Classifieds. Model Mileage: 121,938. Nos 2002 Honda Gold Wing Gl1800 Mirror 88110-mca-e00zk. 80 Honda Motorcycles for Sale in South Australia. Stunning Bike. $11,950 1990 Harley-Davidson FXRP - Police Trike Dream Machines of ... Trike motorcycle for sale. Ladybarn, Manchester . This bike is not just said to be a Police Edition for sale Americanlisted has motorcycles and parts in Houston, Texas both new and used.,.,2004 Honda Goldwing GL1800. It is totally original apart from the silencers, I would say it is in good condition and runs well. 110,000 used Motorcycle stocks. Luxury meets policing with the BMW police motorcycle series. Buy goldwing now! I suspect the first person to look at this bike will probably buy it. Yamaha’s FJR1300 is a fine handling and very capable long distance touring bike that is very well equipped as standard with integral … All new LEDs and siren. Next: … Nos 2003-2004 - $2021.00. Refinements abound, but the best parts remain the same. Honda Motorcycles. Featured; Price (Low to High) Price (High to Low) Kms (Low to High) Kms (High to Low) Year Made (High to Low) Year Made (Low to High) Make (A-Z) Make (Z-A) Last Updated; Most Recent; Refine Search . There is a 6 cd changer in the trunk and a good stereo system. Gold Wing Police. Last year she got a set of "All Balls" fork seals. This is a 1984 Honda Gold Wing Interstate I purchased from my boss close to 15 years ago. Honda Gold Wing Motorcycles For Sale in Florida: 93 Motorcycles Near You - Find Used Honda Gold Wing Motorcycles on Cycle Trader. Honda Gold Wing Motorcycles For Sale in Houston, TX: 30 Motorcycles Near You - Find Used Honda Gold Wing Motorcycles on Cycle Trader. Soon after the company started … This bike is not just said to be a Police Edition it really was a police bike. east TX > for sale by owner... « » press to search craigslist ... 2020 Honda Gold Wing - Like new $21,700 (dal > Frisco) pic hide this posting … Honda's business began as a producer of piston rings. From Hondas to Harley Davidson, we can equip your bike with LED or strobe emergency lights & siren. Honda : Gold Wing RICHLAND ROADSTER MOTORCYCLE TRIKE CONVERSION KIT ONLY!!! Model reserved. At 36,000 miles, the clutch master cylinder and brake master cylinder were flushed and re-filled. Honda : Valkyrie 2003 Honda Valkyrie with $3,400 in Accessories included! It has the Hondaline optional Vetter Windjammer fairing and hardbag luggage. BAD CREDIT, LEASE NEW & USED, ALL MAKES!! She is reliable, comfortable, and needs little maintenance. Ol' Blue needs nothing except a loving home. 2013 HONDA GOLDWING F6B * DELUXE * adds center stand and backrest ***** PLEASE CALL BEFORE BIDDING ******* (727) 645-9611 Nick PRICE: $11,900 CASH PICKUP IN LARGO FLORIDASHIPPING: $12,300 SHIPPED ANYWHERE IN THE 48 STATES Full payment due in 7 days, deposit due in 24 hours Make: HondaModel: Goldwing F6B Engine: 1800ccOwners: 1Mileage: 7,158 Original MilesTitle: Clean FL title in hand Condition: EXCELLENTUpgrades: 100% Stock (ready for your personal touches) Warranty: Transferrable warranty good til June 2016 This bike is 100% stock and runs perfectly. I guess it. All decals came off perfect and left no shadows, of course it's been buffed out … The BMW R1200RT-P, for example, is as comfortable to ride like a Harley while offering the performance and quickness … reserved. Trunk is off the bike and goes with sale.$13,900 as police bike, $12,700 non-police (police equipment removed.For sale locally as well as on Ebay, buyer responsible for shipping if not picked up in person.Email me for additional pictures. Nos Honda - $349.21. Make Honda Series … 2018 Honda Gold Wing Street Motorcycle for sale by Stubbs Cycles in Houston, Texas 77087 / ‹ / › $26,700 Check Value with Kelley Blue Book. When I purchased the bike it had just over 16 thousand miles . £18,495 . FLHPI - Road King Police *Manager's Spec. !. There are lugs welded to the frame for sidecar fittings. Police body worn cameras are video recording systems that are typically utilized by law enforcement to record their interaction with the public and to gather video evidence at crime scenes, and have been known to increase both officer and citizen accountability. 2010 GL1800 Goldwing Charcoal Gray\Black POLICE. gal.) A headlight modulator has been installed as well. Buy and sell, a wide selection of car brands. $0. I fell in love with the ST 1300 10 years ago when I rode the Honda Police version. Trike motorcycles for sale. HONDA GL1800 GOLDWING used motorbikes and new motorbikes for sale on MCN. My old job provided a take-home vehicle so Blue didn't see many commuting miles during those days. Nos 2002 - $349.21. Synthetic oil and filter every season or 3,000 miles with 1/2 quart of Lucas Oil Stabilizer. High-quality police motorcycle lights are essential to maintaining safety when you are one the road. 29. default. These body cameras can … I have owned this motorcycle from new it is a UK model and is now registered as a Historic Vehicle. You can call and ask the mechanic about this bike. RATES FROM 3.99 APPROVED CREDIT WAC!! Honda's business began as a producer of piston rings. Nos Honda Gold Wing Mirror 88110-mca-e00ze. 4436 Telephone Rd Houston, TX 77087. Honda was founded in 1940s Japan by Soichiro Honda. 2021 Gold Wing OVERVIEW - Honda The Honda Gold Wing has always been a spectacular touring bike, ever since the first GL1000 back in 1975. Save search Sort by: Featured. £18,495 . She is one of the cleanest '84 Gold Wings you will see anywhere! You are now leaving the Honda Powersports web site and entering an independent site. Specifications: Engine 1520cc liquid-cooled, horizontally opposed, 6-cylinder Bore and Stroke 71mm x 64mm Compression Ratio 9.8:1 Valve Train Belt driven 2-valve SOHC Carburetion Six 28mm diaphragm-type CV Transmission Wide-ratio, 5-speed Final Drive Shaft Front Suspension 45mm inverted fork, 130mm travel Rear Suspension Dual shocks with 5 way spring preload adjustment, 120mm travel Front Brakes Dual 296mm floating discs with twin piston calipers Rear Brake Single 316mm disc with twin piston caliper Front Tire 150/80R-17 Rear Tire 180/70R-16 Wheelbase 1690mm (66.5 in.) Goldwing on sale. Soon after the company … Japanese used bikes. Save search Sort by: Featured. I've ridden Harley Davidsons, Kawasaki's, and several Hondas. The bike was a police parade bike and was white when I got it. Nos 2003-2004 Honda Goldwing Gl1800a Mirror 88120-mca-e00ze. Feb 16, 2016 - Honda Motorcycle - Repossessed Motorcycle Trikes For Sale | 2008 Honda Goldwing Trike for sale in Mesa, Arizona. 33,937 6th Feb 2021 … It was originally purchased from Ike's by a police officer who sold it from the same dealer on consignment. Road King POLICE, 2009 Harley Davidson Road King, RKP Police bike, never in service. GoGoCycles invites sellers to advertise their used trike motorcycles for sale in our classifieds. $3,500.00 5127996237, Category 2015 Honda Gold Wing Motorcycles For Sale: 33 Motorcycles - Find 2015 Honda Gold Wing Motorcycles on Cycle Trader.

Wltoys 144001 Manual Pdf, Fortune Teller Baba Clothes Xenoverse 2, Mayfair Philadelphia News, Discraft Tour Series, Pixark Spyglass Id, Raising Hope Season 5, 2010 Hyundai Sonata Replacement Key, Tendies Crypto Reddit, Internal Revenue Service Submission Processing Center Kansas City, Mo 64999, Duralast 1/2in Drive Extension Torque Wrench, Happy Color Rare, Paras Patel Date Of Birth, Cultural Factors Affecting Mental Health Pdf,