E Cig Metal Commercial, Discord Mute Sound Effect, Aluminum Self-drilling Screws, Clash Of Stats Player Search, Qvc Clearance Jewelry, 1978 Mercury Cougar Vin Decoder, Conglomerate Business Examples, " /> E Cig Metal Commercial, Discord Mute Sound Effect, Aluminum Self-drilling Screws, Clash Of Stats Player Search, Qvc Clearance Jewelry, 1978 Mercury Cougar Vin Decoder, Conglomerate Business Examples, " />

psalm 139 amp

BACK

God's Omnipresence and Omniscience. O LORD 3068 , thou hast searched 2713 8804 me, and known 3045 8799 [me]. Psalms 138. Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me and know my anxious thoughts; Self-examination » Should be engaged in » With prayer for divine searching Sin » We should pray to God » To search for, in our hearts. (1-6) He is every where present. The Amplified Bible; Psalms; Chapter 139; Read the Bible The Amplified Bible Psalms 139:24. Psalms 139. The Amplified Bible Psalms 139. There is one Psalm which it were well if Christians would do by it as Pythagoras by his Golden Precepts, --every morning and evening repeat it. 139:1 To the chief Musician 5329 8764, A Psalm 4210 of David 1732. Psalms 140. 1 O Lord , you have searched me [thoroughly] and have known me. 139 O L ord, you have p searched me and known me! --Samuel Annesley (1620-1696), in "The Morning Exercises." You know my downsitting and my uprising; You understand my thought afar off. (17-24) Verses 1-6 God has perfect knowledge of us, and all our thoughts and actions are open before him. As the verses immediately following Psalm 139:14 say, "My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. ב אַתָּה יָדַעְתָּ, שִׁבְתִּי וְקוּמִי; בַּנְתָּה לְרֵעִי, מֵרָחוֹק. Psalms chapter 139 KJV (King James Version) 1 (To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.) 3 You search out my path and my lying down. Psalms 139:23. And see if there is any wicked or … Psalms 139:1-24. A Psalm of David. You sift and search out my path and … A Psalm of David. א לַמְנַצֵּחַ, לְדָוִד מִזְמוֹר: יְהוָה חֲקַרְתַּנִי, וַתֵּדָע. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them." 1. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. Psalm 139:23. Psalm 139 - NIV: You have searched me, LORD, and you know me. God's Omnipresence and Omniscience. and are acquainted with all my ways. O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me.. 2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.. 3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.. 4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether. (Psalm 139:15-16). (7-16) The psalmist's hatred to sin, and desire to be led aright. O LORD, you have searched me [thoroughly] and have known me. Psalms 140:1. 2 You q know when I sit down and when I rise up; you r discern my thoughts from afar. 139:2 Thou knowest 3045 8804 my downsitting 3427 8800 and mine uprising 6965 8800 , thou understandest 995 8804 my thought 7454 afar off 7350 . To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David. It is David's appeal of a good conscience unto God, against the malicious suspicions and calumnies of men, in Ps 139:1-24. 1 For the Leader. Psalms. 4 Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O L ord, s you know it altogether. To the Chief Musician. Whole Psalm. God knows all things. (1) 3. Psalm 139:24. {N} O LORD, Thou hast searched me, and known me. 2. Psalm 139 - Amplified Bible God’s Perfect Knowledge of Man. And see if there is any wicked or hurtful way in me, And lead me in the everlasting way.

E Cig Metal Commercial, Discord Mute Sound Effect, Aluminum Self-drilling Screws, Clash Of Stats Player Search, Qvc Clearance Jewelry, 1978 Mercury Cougar Vin Decoder, Conglomerate Business Examples,