Zombie Apocalypse 2 Hacked Unblocked, Stainless Hot Water Heater Element, Hondo Garage Juiced Squeeze, Is 100c Too Hot For Cpu Laptop, A Better State Age, Who Makes The Sabotages For Cutthroat Kitchen, Games Like Satisfactory On Xbox, " /> Zombie Apocalypse 2 Hacked Unblocked, Stainless Hot Water Heater Element, Hondo Garage Juiced Squeeze, Is 100c Too Hot For Cpu Laptop, A Better State Age, Who Makes The Sabotages For Cutthroat Kitchen, Games Like Satisfactory On Xbox, " />

qd blast deflector

BACK

FEATURES-AR-15 QD Blast Deflector-.30 Caliber-Use w/ YHM QD Muzzle Devices-4140 Chrome moly steel-Black melonite finish-Length: 2.69"-Weight: 5.4 oz Since this blast deflector as some call a blast redirector sleeve is interchangeable with a few other popular manufacturers mounts. Yankee Hill Machine announced their latest offering a QD blast deflector designed to attach to their muzzle devices called the Adaptable Blast Deflector. I have griffin taper mounts on all of my rifles except for two 16" rifles. If you aren't running suppressed, you should use a blast deflector. Most Recent Reviews Great blast deflector! Nice to just be able to leave in your range bag. mod 0 comp. For more great deals on Flash Hiders by Yankee Hill Machine, please browse our Yankee Hill Machine Gun Parts page. Muzzlebrake & Blast Shield Are Steel ; QD Blast Shield Threads Down Over Muzzle Comp ; Nitride Finish Total Impact Guns and Indoor Range. If you have taper mounts, the other one is awesome. It's not very surprising, these things retail for around 7 bucks. Designed to work with multiple QD muzzle devices. Already had a BC 1.0 in 5.56 bought a year ago and tried my new Blast Shield 2.0 on a whim. YHM designed this QD Blast Deflector to work with multiple YHM QD muzzle devices. Once the dealer receives your order they should contact you to come and pick it up. One has a VG6 Epsilon and other has A2. Buy the Yankee Hill Machine QD Blast Deflector 5.56mm/.30 Caliber YHM-3130 on sale for a great price at our online store! CLOSE QUARTERS Developed for extremely short rifles to mitigate muzzle blast in close quarters situations while increasing rifle control.WEIGHTRemoving material where we could without damaging functionality, the PWS CQB compensator is very lightweight. The QD Blast Shield was designed to offer significant concussion reduction for the end user and other team members operating in the immediate vicinity. Yankee Hill Machine Co Yankee Hill Machine Co, Blast Deflector, Black,Fits YHM-3102, YHM-4302, YHM-5M2-QD, 5.56 or .30 Caliber YHM-3130 Sportsman Ultra-Light (Hunting) Silencers, Thread Protector for A2 blast shield and Minimalist Blast shield, .45 Caliber 3Lug Adapters Barrel Adapters, Taper Mount Minimalist Stealth Flash Suppressor, Taper Mount Hammer Comp 22, 30 CAL, & 9mm. The QD Blast Shield was designed to offer significant concussion reduction for the end user and other team members operating in the immediate vicinity. YMMV, we're talking about variances measured in thousandths of inches here. My CMMG A2 works fine. It directs the concussive force forward instead of two the sides, and the quick disconnect attachment method allows for rapid reconfiguration. The Mechanism is fast, positive and virtually impossible to disengage accidentally. The body is fluted in the same way as our QD suppressors, increasing strength to weight ratio for added geometrical strength, while increasing surface area for faster cooling. They are hybrids which attempt to both suppress flash and mitigate recoil. Firearms & AccessoriesUSA Flag Made in the USA, Open Mon - Fri 7:30am - 4pm EST Fax: 413-586-1326. This QD blast deflector is the perfect addition to your YHM QD Muzzle Device. For guaranteed fitment, we recommend the purchase of a Griffin mount. Yankee Hill Machine Co Yankee Hill Machine Co, Blast Deflector, Black,fits Yhm-3102, Yhm-4302, Yhm-5m2-qd, 5.56 Or .30 Caliber Yhm-3130 Product Type: Blast Diverter JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. The Mechanism is fast, positive and virtually impossible to disengage accidentally. The QD Blast Shield was designed to offer significant concussion reduction for the end user and other team members operating in the immediate vicinity. I don’0It have experience with linear comps, but because I own a 30SD, I decided to give this a try. In Store; Posted on December 26, 2017 June 28, 2018 by Sig Glockincolt. Blast Shields Browse this section of our website if you need only a blast shield for your rifle. At first, i thought it was expensive and negates why i got a comp/brake but after getting it, i'm happy with the purchase. According to Griffin Armament: The Griffin QD Blast Shield is compatible with our line of QD 5.56mm mounts, Including the Flash Comp, Muzzle Brake, Compensating Flash Hider, and Tactical Compensator. Often team members in CQB environments experience concussion from muzzle blast that is not only deafeningly loud, but also can cause prolonged headaches that can last for days afterwards. The Mechanism is fast, positive and virtually impossible to disengage accidentally. If you have questions about the Yankee Hill Machine QD Blast Deflector 5.56mm/.30 Caliber YHM-3130 or other Flash Hiders we sell, contact us to speak with a product expert who can recommend the best Flash Hiders for you. Yes. The Griffin Armament QD Blast shield was designed to reduce concussion to the both the shooter and others nearby. Easy on/Easy Off. In the blast shield … In the description they say it’s not compatible with BCM Muzzle Devices but I will tell you it fits/ works excellent in my BCM MOD 0 Brake. Call us today! I bought it anyway. Add to cart. SureFire muzzle devices are critical accessories for use with our world-renowned suppressors. I'm buying another. shipped from USA. Yhm Blast Deflector For Yhm-3102. The QD Blast Shield is a great product for those that would like to reduce the concussion of their muzzle devices. Yankee Hill Machine Co QD Blast Deflector 5.56/.30cal-The Yankee Hill Machine Co QD Blast Deflector for 5.56/.30 will work with multiple YHM QD muzzle Well built. Griffin Armament Gen 2 QD Blast Shield, Black, Fits A2 Compensator, 5.56MM & 7.62MM GAQDBS The QD Blast Deflector helps reduce the concussion by projecting it forward, and away from the operator. AR15 Muzzle Brake-Comp w/QD Blast Shield Combo brake and blast shield kit for AR-15 Rifles and Pistols. Save 10%. *Not compatible with 30SD Flash Suppressor and 30SD Muzzle Brake*Silencer interface was designed to fit the USGI A2 government contract compliant muzzle devices. Looks bad ass actually. Take the B.E. That said, there are also muzzle devices that do not fit into these categories. This can be applied to any item you are looking for on the website. Angstadt Arms Charlotte, NC, (October 15, 2019) Angstadt Arms is proud to introduce the Blastwave 3-Lug QD blast shield and accompanying line of 9mm 3-lug flash hiders and muzzle brakes. Share this Shit: Lets face it. Thank you Griffin armament. It offers quick detach compatibility via […] Since this blast deflector as some call a blast redirector sleeve is interchangeable with a few other popular manufacturers mounts. I really like griffin mounts but i already had the VG6 and kinda got married to it on this particular rifle and don't want to change it. Published by Mitch Price on 17th Jun 2019, Published by Hector Macias on 16th Mar 2019. AR-15 Muzzle Brakes, Compensators & Flash Hiders There are three main types of muzzle devices for your AR-15: flash suppressors/flash hiders, muzzle brakes and compensators. The Yankee Hill Machine QD Blast Deflector.30 Caliber YHM-3135 is a quality addition to the Yankee Hill Machine lineup. Especially effective on short barrels, the unique design of the QD Blast Shield directs concussive force forward allowing an end user to rapidly reconfigure muzzle device function. The Blast Regulator fits great on the Surefire Muzzle Brake. Griffin Armament QD Blast Shield. 17-4PH stainless steel materialMelonite QPQ finishCompatible with Griffin QD silencer mounts and A2 CompensatorSignificantly reduces concussionFluted to reduce weight and increase strengthFast, positive, wear free QD mechanismIncluded shim set and over-travel stop washer to refit your A2 for optimal useOD of Blast Area: 1.5". Yankee Hill Machine Co., Inc. does not offer for sale any controlled product (serialized parts) directly to the end user. They can easily become a YHM dealer. $94.95 Click for price. These blast control devices are attached much in the same way as a silencer. The Minimalist blast shield can also convert the Optimus silencer to a 7.9" 15.7 ounce mid size taper mount configuration compatible with minimalist taper mount muzzle devices only. The QD Blast Deflector locks on just like a YHM Suppressor. Description states that it is NOT compatible with BattleComp (BC). AR-15 Muzzle Brakes, Compensators & Flash Hiders There are three main types of muzzle devices for your AR-15: flash suppressors/flash hiders, muzzle brakes and compensators. YHM designed this QD Blast Deflector to work with multiple YHM QD muzzle devices. "The Quality of QD Blast is excellent and Shipping second to none." -- D.A. I saw some online complaints of the Griffin cans not fitting on all A2s. YHM-3135 is specifically designed to completely cover the YHM-3302 mounts, but will also work with many of the shorter Yankee Hill muzzle devices. It is also compatible with A2 Compensators that fall within the USGI A2 spec blueprinted dimensions. YHM designed this QD Blast Deflector to work with multiple YHM QD muzzle devices. ** The QD Blast Deflector locks on just like a YHM Suppressor. Call us today! 5 Muzzle blast control devices to save your hearing! The Mechanism is. Menu. Delta Team Tactical's muzzle devices can help keep your muzzle steady and move gases away from your face. Add to cart. The ASR Blast Shield reduces muzzle blast and concussion, and requires an ASR Muzzle Device to mount to the host firearm. 1. The QD Blast Shield was designed to offer significant concussion reduction for the end user and other team members operating in the immediate vicinity. The YHM-3135 is designed to completely cover the YHM-3302's mounts. Similar Products to Yankee Hill Machine QD Blast Deflector.30 Caliber YHM-3135 1–3 / 10 I have a few on hand to test and found that both my BCM and PSA A2's were just oversized enough to prevent the blast shield from locking on. The QD Blast Shield was designed to offer significant concussion reduction for the end user and other team members operating in the immediate vicinity. Product Description Yankee Hill Machine Co Yankee Hill Machine Co, Blast Deflector, Black,fits Yhm-3102, Yhm-4302, Yhm-5m2-qd, 5.56 Or .30 Caliber Yhm-3130 941-866-2217 I 616 N Tamiami Trail, Nokomis, FL 34275. The QD Blast Deflector locks on just like a YHM Suppressor. It slips over their muzzle devices and locks in place. Yankee Hill Machine announced their latest offering a QD blast deflector designed to attach to their muzzle devices called the Adaptable Blast Deflector. Silencer interface was designed to fit the USGI A2 government contract compliant muzzle devices. Didn't fit on the "A2" from Palmetto. We will list below in the specifications. The Mechanism is fast, positive and virtually impossible to disengage accidentally. Published by Kilroy was here on 15th Sep 2018. When you need to consider those your shooting around, I recommend this blast shield. Sage's Aaron Cowan takes a look at the function and practicality of the Griffin Armament QD Blast Shield. The QD Blast Deflector locks on just like a YHM Suppressor. Save 5%. I have no muzzle flash at all with the blast shield. Melonite QPQ surface treatment provides an extremely hard, durable, and attractive finish.The QD mechanism is fast, positive, and free of wear prone geometry commonly found in ratcheting devices. Charlotte, NC, (October 15, 2019) Angstadt Arms is proud to introduce the Blastwave 3-Lug QD blast shield and accompanying line of 9mm 3-lug flash hiders and muzzle brakes. Yhm Blast Deflector For Yhm-3102. Yankee Hill Machine Co Yankee Hill Machine Co, Blast Deflector, Black,Fits YHM-3102, YHM-4302, YHM-5M2-QD, 5.56 or .30 Caliber YHM-3130 Learn More Add to Wishlist | Add to Compare AR 9mm "Hellfire" Muzzle Compensator With Qd Blast Shield (Gen 2) HELLFIRE-9 $ 119.95. Strike Industries Oppressor Blast Shield lets you tame the blast from your Strike Industries or Ferfrans muzzle brakes. The QD Blast Deflector locks on just like a YHM Suppressor. Griffin M4SD Linear Comp. Placing your order through a dealer gets you on the back order list and ensures that you will receive your product in the fastest manner possible. 565″ diameter, 2. It offers quick detach compatibility with all 9mm barrels through the universal 3-lug interface. Although many companies manufacture A2 style compensators not all of them are dimensioned properly. I also have a BCM Mod0 comp that is advertised as being compatible with A2 accessories and it does indeed work. The Griffin QD Blast Shield is compatible with our line of SDQD mounts in 7.62 and 5.56mm, Including the Flash Comp, Muzzle Brake, Compensating Flash Hider, and Tactical Compensator. It’0Is worth it. We carry blast shields from all the best manufacturers and for all the popular calibers such as AR15, 5.56, .223 rifles, as well as for AR10, 7.62, .308 rifles, and .300 Blackout. The YHM-3135 is designed to completely cover the YHM-3302's mounts. Compatible up to 9mm projectiles. The QD Blast Deflector locks on just like a YHM Suppressor. MSRP: $84.95 Our Price: $79.95. These Blast Shields beat the hell out of the finish on the muzzle devices though but that’s with other brands as well. I'm using YHM's QD flash hider so it's not super loud to the shooter as is but I would like to keep the blast to a minimum. The Griffin QD Blast Shield is compatible with our line of SDQD mounts in 7.62 and 5.56mm, Including the M4SD Flash Comp, Muzzle Brake, Hammer Comp, Linear Comp, Compensating Flash Hider, Tactical Compensator and 30SD Flash Comp. The QD Blast Deflector locks on just like a YHM Suppressor. The Blastwave shield from Angstadt Arms reduces concussive forces on the shooter and those nearby by redirecting the blast down-range. Table of ContentsOur Selection 19 Best 5.56 Suppressor for the Money – Editor’s Choice1# Troy Medieval Flash Suppressor 5.56mm TPI SSUPMEDO5BT002# SureFire SOCOM Closed Tine Flash Hider SFCT-556-1/2-283# Yankee Hill Machine QD Blast Deflector 5.56mm YHM-31304# Phase 5 Weapon Systems Inc Five Side Port Muzzle Brake 5.56mm5# 2A Armament T4 5.56 Titanium Compensator 2A … The SilencerCo ASR Blast Shield attaches to any existing ASR Muzzle Device, including our new Single Port ASR Muzzle Brake. Some of our products in this catalog require a Federal Firearms License and/or S.O.T for purchase. Only a 4 star because only shot about 50 rounds and when you take the blast shield off the finish on the flash suppressor already had carbon residue on it. **Due to COVID-19 there may be delays on shipping times. Reduces felt concussion in close quarters. Fits VG6, that's a real plus. The QD Multimount is a 316 Stainless Steel mounting adapter that will allow the use of these third party mounts (sold separately): Silencerco Bravo ASR Mount (AC824) Dead Air Key-Mo Omega Mount (DA428) YHM Phantom Mount (YHM3060) Griffin Plan A Mount (TMA1375x24). 3. The YHM-3130 is designed to fit the following QD Mounts: YHM-3102’s That said, there are also muzzle devices that do not fit into these categories. Online Superstore: Guns, Ammo, Gear & Accessories. Just for the comfort, it provided at the indoor range was worth it for me. The Mechanism is fast, positive and virtually impossible to disengage accidentally. free shipping on all orders. Where to Watch; Watch Season 3; Babes with Bullets; About GunStuff; Our Team YHM designed this QD Blast Deflector to work with multiple YHM QD muzzle devices. $84.95 Click for price. Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales. Want QD suppressor capability? This QD blast deflector is the perfect addition to your YHM QD Muzzle Device. This flash hider WILL. The YHM-3155 is designed to completely cover the YHM-3302's mounts. The 4140 CMV steel construction and durable black melonite finish will last the life of your rifle. We cannot guarantee fitment with an A2 style compensator due to the broad tolerance range of both import and domestic devices from various brands. MSRP: $149.95 Our Price: $138.95. We cannot guarantee fitment with an A2 style compensator due to the broad tolerance range of both import and domestic devices from various brands. Follow these steps when purchasing to ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible. YHM designed this QD Blast Deflector to work with multiple YHM QD muzzle devices. To it to the range and it works great! YHM designed this QB Blast Deflector to work with multiple YHM QD muzzle devices. That means fewer obstacles to mess up your aim. Published by Derick Broyles on 17th Jul 2019. Meyers 249F, make a few minor modifications and slap the name Surefire on it and there you go! The Mechanism is fast, positive and virtually impossible to disengage accidentally. 941-866-2217 I 616 N Tamiami Trail, Nokomis, FL 34275. yhm blast deflector 5.56/.30cal black-pws / rugged device alignment shim set 5/8x24 Total Impact Guns and Indoor Range. The QD Blast Deflector locks on just like a YHM Suppressor. 2. Please contact us if you have questions. Yankee Hill Machine Co QD Blast Deflector For .30-The Yankee Hill Machine Co QD Blast Deflector for .30 will work with multiple YHM QD muzzle devices. © 2019 Yankee Hill Machine Co., Inc. All Rights Reserved. This includes Complete YHM-15s, Sound Suppressors, and Lower Receivers. Griffin Armament has continued to pursue product development that will enhance hearing safety in tactical and shooting sport situations. For guaranteed fitment, we recommend the purchase of a Griffin mount. Love it. If you have questions about the Yankee Hill Machine QD Blast Deflector 5.56mm/.30 Caliber YHM-3130 or other Flash Hiders we sell, contact us to speak with a product expert who can recommend the best Flash Hiders for you. Grooves that "A2" were very shallow and obviously out of spec. Very nicely. Blast shield screws onto brake/compensator. Yankee Hill Machine Co Yankee Hill Machine Co, Blast Deflector, Black,fits Yhm-3102, Yhm-4302, Yhm-5m2-qd, 5.56 Or .30 Caliber Yhm-3130Product Type: Blast DiverterFit: YHM-3102, YHM-4302, YHM-5M2-QDCaliber: 5.56MM The QD Blast Shield also comes with a shim set and overtravel stop to refit your A2 compensator for optimal use. Yankee Hill Machine Co Blast Deflector Black Fully Covers YHM-3302 Also Fits YHM-3102 YHM-4302 YHM-3135 Yankee Hill Machine .30 Caliber Blast Deflector, Melonite QPQ Finish Md: YHM-3135 YHM designed this QD Blast Deflector to work with multiple YHM QD muzzle devices. The mechanism is fast, positive and virtually impossible to disengage accidentally. Does not add a lot of length, does what it's supposed to do and also has a very nice aesthetic appeal. Rated 5.00 out of … The QD Blast Deflector locks on just like a YHM Suppressor. Locks on just like a YHM Suppressor. The QD Blast Shield is a great product for those that would like to reduce the concussion of their muzzle devices. Works perfect and looks absolutely amazing. The 4140 CMV steel construction and durable black melonite finish will last the life of your rifle. Haven’0It fired yet so can’0It comment on effectiveness. Available for most common muzzle thread/SureFire suppressor combinations, they provide a rock-steady mounting point and tremendous service life. The blast deflectors are made of 4140 steel and are Melonite QPQ treated. YHM-3135 is specifically designed to completely cover the YHM-3302 mounts, but will also work with many of the shorter Yankee Hill muzzle devices. Feel free to brows our selection of Muzzle … I'm specifically looking at the YHM Blast Deflector. Ideal for close quarters environments or shooting in teams, the Blastwave 3-Lug 9mm QD Blast Shield reduces concussive forces on the shooter and those nearby by redirecting the blast down-range. TV Show. Ordered the milspec A2 from Wilson Combat for less than $8 and it was a perfect and snug fit. The blast shield for the taper mount works great on the other mounts, so I figured i'd give this a try on these rifles. The Mechanism is fast, positive and virtually impossible to disengage accidentally. YHM KURZ QD ADAPTER $ 72. The Blast Shield Gen 2 Looks and Performs fantastic. This QD blast deflector is the perfect addition to your YHM QD Muzzle Device. We will list below in the specifications. by duderino, November 26, 2020 Helps tame the bark of a Ruger American Ranch rifle by sending a bit more of the blast downrange. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. phone: (828) 215-4235 8AM-5PM M-F Toggle menu Griffin Taper Mount Minimalist Brake. You, the purchaser are responsible to know your local, regional, state and federal firearms regulations regarding assault rifles and NFA weapons (Such as sound suppressors and short barreled rifles) when purchasing our products. YHM designed this QD Blast Deflector to work with multiple YHM QD muzzle devices. They interface with a compatible muzzle brake and are usually installed via a quick-attach system proprietary to the particular device’s manufacturer. YHM designed this QD Blast Deflector to work with multiple YHM QD muzzle devices. Not Compatible with BCM, BCE or PWS muzzle devices. The Blastwave shield from Angstadt Arms reduces concussive forces on the shooter and those nearby by redirecting the blast down-range. The QD Blast Deflector locks on just like a YHM Suppressor. Yankee Hill Machine Co Yankee Hill Machine Co, Blast Deflector, Black,fits Yhm-3102, Yhm-4302, Yhm-5m2-qd, 5.56 Or .30 Caliber Yhm-3130Product Type: Blast DiverterFit: YHM-3102, YHM-4302, YHM-5M2-QDCaliber: 5.56MM Visit (or call) your local firearms dealer and tell them exactly what model number you are looking for (If ordering a sound suppressor keep in mind the dealer needs to be a Class 3 dealer).If your dealer of choice does not currently a offer YHM products don't worry. Griffin M4SD Muzzle Brake. Ideal for close quarters environments or shooting in teams, the Blastwave 3-Lug 9mm QD Blast Shield reduces concussive forces on the shooter and those nearby by redirecting the blast down-range. This quick-detach blast shield is precision machined from 1045 carbon steel with a tough nitride finish and redirects muzzle blast …

Zombie Apocalypse 2 Hacked Unblocked, Stainless Hot Water Heater Element, Hondo Garage Juiced Squeeze, Is 100c Too Hot For Cpu Laptop, A Better State Age, Who Makes The Sabotages For Cutthroat Kitchen, Games Like Satisfactory On Xbox,