Nicewigg Aim Assist, Disk Shader Cache Citra, Who Finds Juliet First?, Horseless Carriage Transmission, Blizzard Bonafide 2017, Deadly Quotes About Life, Costco Fly Fishing, " /> Nicewigg Aim Assist, Disk Shader Cache Citra, Who Finds Juliet First?, Horseless Carriage Transmission, Blizzard Bonafide 2017, Deadly Quotes About Life, Costco Fly Fishing, " />

rio açai bowls bakersfield

BACK

... Açai, Graham Cracker, Green Apple, Cinnamon, & drizzled with Caramel! Río Açai Bowls. Order delivery or pickup from Río Açai Bowls in Bakersfield! Paleo Sm $6.50 Paleo $8.50 Low stock Paleo Lg $10.50 Low stock Rio Sm $7.50 Low stock Río $9.50 Low stock Rio Lg $11.50 Low stock Brazilian S $6.00 Low stock Brazilian $8.00 Low stock … Second, the customer service is mediocre and this location has a funky smell to it at times. 1914 Chester Ave Bakersfield, CA 93301 Uber. 11/18/2016 . 1914 Chester Avenue, Bakersfield, CA 93301 Directions Since 2015. With three locations in Bakersfield, Rio Açai Bowl is Bakersfield’s local hot spot for açai and poke bowls. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. $ 4.5. (661) 829-7411. RIO ACAI BOWLS. 2720 Calloway Dr C, Bakersfield Açai & Pitaya Bowls. There will be a "RIO" good article being published this weekend in the Bakersfield Life Mag! #asrioasitgets #rioacaibowls #theoriginal #bakersfieldlife . I ordered the Rio Açai bowl for $10 and did not realize the base was sorbet. See more of Río Açai Bowls on Facebook. Hours. RO AAi Bowls. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Beverages. The rewards program is cool too. Too many people in this town don't wear masks and I don't want to be trapped inside with them while I wait or pay. Find Restaurants. 0.28 mi. I get that amd im full for like 6 hours. I have to give this one 3 stars instead of the 5 I gave to Calloway for two reasons: First, they charge me 50 cents more for an item. Rio Açai Bowls is excited to have a featured article! Their acai is just the best taste and quality I have had with quality ingredients. ... Poke delivered from Rio Acai Bowls at 2720 Calloway Dr, Bakersfield, CA 93312, USA. Suggest an Edit Update menu. 46 reviews of Río Açai Bowls "First things first... the first time I ever tried açai was from Rio Açai years ago at a Yelp event and from that moment I fell in love w açai and not just any açai, Rio's. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. « Back To Bakersfield, CA. I don't know what else to tell you about this place, except that they're awesome. Not to mention the girl working the entire shop was rude, really wish this place would specify that they use sorbet instead of their own base. Açai is a berry from Brazil with high antioxidant properties. View menu and reviews for Rio Acai Bowls in Bakersfield, plus popular items & reviews. Brazilian, Breakfast, Dinner, Latin American, Lunch, Smoothies and Juices $$$$$ 1914 Chester Ave. Bakersfield, … Thanks guys, you're wonderful. American (Traditional) $$ (661) 631-1188. 3650 Gosford Rd. AÇAI & PITAYA BOWLS. Grab a Sunday paper & have a "RIO" good read! Acai is a berry sorbet that is ice … Suggest an Edit Update menu, Burgers, Hot Dogs, Ice Cream & Frozen Desserts, Krispy Kreme - 9410 Rosedale Hwy, Bakersfield, Luxor Vape Lounge & Cafe - 3015 Calloway Dr #10, Bakersfield, Starbucks - 9200 Rosedale Hwy, Bakersfield, 2720 Calloway Dr C, Bakersfield, CA 93312, Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers - 2649 Calloway Dr, Ono Hawaiian BBQ - 2665 Calloway Dr Suite 208, Ninja Sushi & Dining - 2665 Calloway Dr #212. $7.50 + I was really excited because I love the Rio Acai Bowls on Calloway, and then I discovered that they had a location close to where I work! Grab a Sunday paper & have a "RIO" good read! 1914 Chester Ave. Bakersfield, CA 93301 (661)-348-4159 Northwest Bakersfield. Best Bakersfield restaurants now deliver. Order delivery online from Rio Acai Bowls in Bakersfield instantly with Seamless! The bowls of the month are special to the Rio crew because they get a chance to get creative as a … I was born and raised in Brazil, and açaí has always been one of my favorite fruits. Phone: +1 661-348-4159 196 Acai Bowl jobs available on Indeed.com. Website: rioacaibowls.com; Address: 2720 Calloway Dr, Ste c, Bakersfield, CA 93312; Cross Streets: Near the intersection of Calloway Dr and Retail Dr; Phone: (661) 829-7411; Hours: Closed Now. Right over here! On Monday, Rio Açai Bowls will open a new, drive-through spot at 3650 Gosford Road (previously home to Robot Yogurt). Both were good but we loved the dragon fruit more! Rio Açai Bowls Downtown Mural – Owners Sophia and Justin Cummings commissioned local artist Jennifer Williams-Cordova to paint this colorful mural at their downtown location on Chester Avenue. Please contact the restaurant directly. Will be back! I thought moving to the US would mean not eating it anymore, but thankfully açaí is now easy to find in … Topped with your choice of granola, fruit, peanut butter, almond butter, coconut, or several other toppings, açai bowls are the perfect creations you wolf down with a spoon guilt free! (661) 829-7411 Website American delivery in Bakersfield. Restaurant menu, map for Brazilian Acai Bowls located in 93312, Bakersfield CA, 1400 Calloway Dr Ste 103. The food is still great, however! 2000 Chester Ave, Bakersfield, CA 93301. Business Website . Delivery or takeout! or. And this place is so much cheaper and healthier than fast food. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. Send by email or mail, or print at home. Río Açai Bowls 2nd Bakersfield location in Rosedale next to Dewars Ice Cream. Fantastic acai and poke. Poke Bowls. Their Açai bowls are such high quality and the best treat year round. 1914 Chester Ave, Bakersfield CA 93301 (661) 520-9122; Start an order Si Senor Grill. Here’s The Deal: "Río Açai Bowls is a renowned juice bar in Bakersfield, California.The juice bar was established in the year 2015 by … Apply to Barista, Team Member, Back of House Team Member and more! (661) 348-4159. 2210 Airport Dr, Bakersfield CA 93308 (661) 269-7720; Start an order Singha Thai. The power house is my favorite. Hours: Order Hawaiian online from Rosedale restaurants for pickup or delivery on your schedule. Call Menu Info. There will be a "RIO" good article being published this weekend in the Bakersfield Life Mag! Buy a gift card to any Brazilian restaurant in Bakersfield, CA. I was wondering why I didn't hear a blender going. I was wondering why I didn't hear a blender going. The Rio Bowl. Latest reviews, photos and 👍🏾ratings for Rio Acai Bowls at 2720 Calloway Dr C in Bakersfield - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map.

Nicewigg Aim Assist, Disk Shader Cache Citra, Who Finds Juliet First?, Horseless Carriage Transmission, Blizzard Bonafide 2017, Deadly Quotes About Life, Costco Fly Fishing,