, //.<. wow, what a beauty. Really love her acts in BLWL ... Now Seol In A become my favorite actress (I rarely have favorite actress).. Mr. Queen | Cheorinwanghoo (tvN / 2020-2021) - Jo Hee-Jin Record of Youth | Chungchungirok (tvN / 2020) - Jung Ji-A she seems so similar to the one in reality show We Got Married -- who marries 2PM's Jung Wooyoung-- that is why i feel familiar with her face. Join Facebook to connect with In Ha Seol and others you may know. Seol (also spelled as Sul or Sol) is a Korean family name, spelled 설 in hangul and 薛 or 偰 in hanja. She deserves these awards. After Seol helps him find a job, In-ho helps her deal with her new boss. Education: Seoul Institute of the Arts … [CDATA[ Stage Name: Seorina Birth Name: Seol In-Ah (설인아) […] peace Jan 28 2021 6:42 am Known For. Name Feb 06 2018 6:22 am I think she's Park Se Young. Background. I think she can play better in antagonize, Michaellim Sep 25 2017 9:11 am She's so gorgeous !!!! Brian Jan 11 2020 4:47 pm I really liked her in Sunny Again Tomorrow and School 2017. i watch her in sunny again tomorrow...really good drama, i'm enjoying it. She's really beautiful. ", "설인아, MBC '특별근로감독관 조장풍' 캐스팅 확정…시크하고 도도한 비서로 변신", "김동욱, 영예의 대상…'특별근로감독관 조장풍' 5관왕 겹경사 [MBC 연기대상](종합)", "APAN STAR AWARDS' 우수상 후보 공개, 박보검부터 지창욱까지", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Seol_In-ah&oldid=1006558672, Short description is different from Wikidata, Articles lacking reliable references from February 2021, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Female Rookie Award in Show/Sitcom Category, Best Supporting Cast in Monday-Tuesday Miniseries, Excellence Award, Actress in a Serial Drama, Excellence Award, Actress in Serial Drama, This page was last edited on 13 February 2021, at 14:56. just watched her on lipstick prince 2. and she said she was an idol trainee for 3 years! Omg Aug 18 2017 11:25 pm jennie Jul 25 2017 7:57 am After covering up all the truth, Min Seol-ah disguised herself as having committed suicide in her own house, not in a penthouse. In ah fighting! she's so stunning in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, © AsianWiki.com. updatebox(1,W4GRB.average_rating[1]); I was thinking it might be Bae Noo ri from Moon Embracing the Sun but I really feel like I've watched a drama with her specifically in before. Ran Mar 01 2017 9:12 pm She is a spy and scout skilled at finding people and relics throughout the world. I love her with Lee Han Gyul! Best Shell's Wonderful World Of Golf, Fayetteville News 5, Turbo Crust Jet's, 1995 Sea Ray Sundancer 270, Sju To Vieques Flights, Hdmi To Av Adapter, Why Is My Cart Not Hitting With Wires, Function 1 Is Described By The Equation Y=1/6x-2, Nicknames For Best Friend Girl, Homes For Sale With Guest House Chandler, Az, " /> , //.<. wow, what a beauty. Really love her acts in BLWL ... Now Seol In A become my favorite actress (I rarely have favorite actress).. Mr. Queen | Cheorinwanghoo (tvN / 2020-2021) - Jo Hee-Jin Record of Youth | Chungchungirok (tvN / 2020) - Jung Ji-A she seems so similar to the one in reality show We Got Married -- who marries 2PM's Jung Wooyoung-- that is why i feel familiar with her face. Join Facebook to connect with In Ha Seol and others you may know. Seol (also spelled as Sul or Sol) is a Korean family name, spelled 설 in hangul and 薛 or 偰 in hanja. She deserves these awards. After Seol helps him find a job, In-ho helps her deal with her new boss. Education: Seoul Institute of the Arts … [CDATA[ Stage Name: Seorina Birth Name: Seol In-Ah (설인아) […] peace Jan 28 2021 6:42 am Known For. Name Feb 06 2018 6:22 am I think she's Park Se Young. Background. I think she can play better in antagonize, Michaellim Sep 25 2017 9:11 am She's so gorgeous !!!! Brian Jan 11 2020 4:47 pm I really liked her in Sunny Again Tomorrow and School 2017. i watch her in sunny again tomorrow...really good drama, i'm enjoying it. She's really beautiful. ", "설인아, MBC '특별근로감독관 조장풍' 캐스팅 확정…시크하고 도도한 비서로 변신", "김동욱, 영예의 대상…'특별근로감독관 조장풍' 5관왕 겹경사 [MBC 연기대상](종합)", "APAN STAR AWARDS' 우수상 후보 공개, 박보검부터 지창욱까지", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Seol_In-ah&oldid=1006558672, Short description is different from Wikidata, Articles lacking reliable references from February 2021, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Female Rookie Award in Show/Sitcom Category, Best Supporting Cast in Monday-Tuesday Miniseries, Excellence Award, Actress in a Serial Drama, Excellence Award, Actress in Serial Drama, This page was last edited on 13 February 2021, at 14:56. just watched her on lipstick prince 2. and she said she was an idol trainee for 3 years! Omg Aug 18 2017 11:25 pm jennie Jul 25 2017 7:57 am After covering up all the truth, Min Seol-ah disguised herself as having committed suicide in her own house, not in a penthouse. In ah fighting! she's so stunning in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, © AsianWiki.com. updatebox(1,W4GRB.average_rating[1]); I was thinking it might be Bae Noo ri from Moon Embracing the Sun but I really feel like I've watched a drama with her specifically in before. Ran Mar 01 2017 9:12 pm She is a spy and scout skilled at finding people and relics throughout the world. I love her with Lee Han Gyul! Best Shell's Wonderful World Of Golf, Fayetteville News 5, Turbo Crust Jet's, 1995 Sea Ray Sundancer 270, Sju To Vieques Flights, Hdmi To Av Adapter, Why Is My Cart Not Hitting With Wires, Function 1 Is Described By The Equation Y=1/6x-2, Nicknames For Best Friend Girl, Homes For Sale With Guest House Chandler, Az, " />

seol in ha

BACK

<3. She’s In Ho’s older twin sister. Cửa Hàng Chuyên Cung Cấp Buôn Bán - Hồng Sâm - Nấm Linh chi - Mỹ Phẩm - Thực Phẩm Chức Năng. I watched the drama a couple of times and I have to say I really like Hong Seols fashion. She is so pretty! She has star potential if she builds on her acting skills. View the profiles of people named In Ha Seol. whoa this girl really captured my heart in Strong Woman Do bong Soon (i'm a girl btw). Zarah Mar 27 2017 6:32 am I always thought she looked familiar now i realized she is the girl version of kim min jae ? She's pretty, talented and athletic. Good job In Ah..I've been your fan for a long time. Her second full variety show came soon after, as a fixed cast member of Law of the Jungle in Mexico. She's very beautiful and I like her acting there, although she will improve in the future ^^. When I first saw her on SWDBS I thought she's Tzuyu of twice lol. At first, I didn't like him but as the drama's plot thickened, I started to ship both of them! Kuro Nov 04 2019 8:55 am Sangchul's infatuation with Ah Young. She's really pretty, i love her voice. she resembles Tzuyu of Twice. Jung Dong Hwan. I'm amazed that she have won awards already, that proves she really is a good actress. Yoo Jeong apologized for not having been able to be in contact. SO PRETTY!!! I just saw In-A on "Happy Together". Did u know, this girl seol in a, when I see her, she looks like an Artist on thailand the named is suppassara thanachat, looks like a twin I think, JimJ Dec 15 2018 9:42 pm So pretty! } is only me who think Seol In-A have a same face as Park Se-Young? Seol In-Ah Profile and Facts; Seol In-Ah’s Ideal Type Seol In-A (설인아) also known as Seorina, is a South Korean actress best known for her supporting roles in two popular television series Strong Girl Bong-soon and School 2017. She was also a host of MBC's Section TV from 2017 to 2019. I first saw her in RM and it's hillarious.. Naome Mar 04 2017 9:16 pm Love Love Love her! School 2017. Name: Seol In-A Hangul: 설인아 Born: January 3, 1996 Birthplace: South Korea Height: Blood Type: Facebook: seorinaofficial; Instagram: _seorina; Drama Series. loadbox(1); she really look like Lia from Itzy.. like what the... how... Jane Jan 02 2021 9:05 pm She has a unique charm about her that is tough to explain but it makes her very likeable. Thumbs up, Seol In-ah ??? Tell me why idol school Lee Chae Young looks like her!! Profession: Actress. She really conveyed emotion really well. All rights reserved. damn I love this girl so much. I wish i greet u not only in my dreams but in person.fighting noona! Dilf Apr 13 2017 5:34 am Shawn May 31 2018 11:14 pm Découvrez vos propres épingles sur Pinterest et enregistrez- She has a good and funny personality. ayam goreng panas Aug 19 2017 10:44 am Seol made her acting debut in 2015, where she played a minor role in The Producers and Flowers of the Prison in 2016. W4GRB.query_url[1]="/index.php?title=Special:W4GRB\x26bid=1\x26pid="+W4GRB.pid[1]+"\x26stamp="+new Date().getTime(); Looking forward to her next drama. I take my heart?❤❤saranghaeyo, Gee Oct 28 2017 10:08 am She resembles Dara Park in some angles. //]]>, Mail (required but will not be published). I watched beautiful love wonderful her acting so amazing. she really reminds me of someone who I can't place. Lee Seol-Ah was a member of TKBM 's Team 13 under the command of Seo Joo-Heon . i really like her acting there and she look really beautiful in that drama. I first saw her on sunny again tomorrow. doctorzais Dec 06 2019 9:17 pm if(typeof(W4GRB)=="undefined") googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1431704070868-0'); }); Current user rating: 90/100 (2316 votes) moly ruby Feb 03 2021 4:35 pm seeing her on running man and drama i thought she was 26-28 y.o... she really fun person and easy going, hope she will be star on future...xD. It was mad funny. it sounds so heartwarming. Seol In Ah. I really like her voice, its cute when she speak. bee Mar 05 2017 8:02 pm She looked so so familiar when I saw her in strong woman, then I saw the name park se young and realized it was beautiful mind. Doubtful Victory 6PM Sun. She also played a supporting character in the drama Special Labor Inspector in 2019. bang Jan 04 2021 2:47 pm What's next for this actress? Share. Biography. KimA29 Apr 16 2017 2:16 am Well , I don't know about you guys, but she looks like Eunwoo from astro, she's so pretty like wow ?? The company's filing status is listed as Inactive - Dissolution (Dec 31, 2014) and its File Number is 3538690. and now she become scnd lead in mr queen, i really love her acting. Her voice does things to me and i ugjfkdksshhh. I happy that she became and actress now. "[2017 EDITION] K-Drama Fresh Faces: 10 Actors and Actresses Born After 1994 to Look Out for", "신예 설인아, 드라마 '옥중화' 한상궁 역으로 첫 사극 도전 '강한 존재감' 뽐내", "[단독] 설인아 '학교 2017' 홍남주 역 전격 발탁..'섹션' MC에 '겹경사, "New daily drama 'Sunny Again Tomorrow' Press Conference! She is currently a host in the MBC’s program Section TV. Pjimnz Aug 21 2017 6:21 am Cant wait to watch her in more! She look a little bit of sandara park and she really look nice. I like her energy. I was really impressed with Seol In-A. I'm her fans from Indonesia. Iam watching mr.queen and really fall in love with her visual, she is so beautiful (no wonder why jang bong hwan obsessed to close with her lmao) and her acting were really good, too bad i cant hate her because she is too beautiful. Carrera. Just thought I'd share my thoughts in case anyone else was thinking they looked similar. There's something really soothing about her speaking voice. 전 세계에서 아이디어를 가장 많이 모아 놓은 Pinterest에서 Seol-ha Yoon(seolhay) 님이 무엇을 발견했는지 살펴보세요. I want to see you in romance drama with famous actor in lead role. Very sweet. I wonder if she is good at singing too.. Latisha Apr 05 2017 1:59 am Dianne Apr 13 2017 4:49 am Excellent actress 2019. I know they obviously do not alike but it was their similar facial expressions in Strong Girl seemed just like the ones Chloe makes. Wow, she's so beautiful. Miles Feb 06 2018 9:53 am Jun Hyun Moo. I feel like I've seen her somewhere else. I'm waiting for her new role as lead. 61.5k Followers, 138 Following, 190 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from 설하윤 (@seolhayoon) We don't have a biography for Seol In-ah. Diva Jan 17 2021 9:37 am k Mar 19 2017 11:14 am Fan here Oct 17 2017 4:43 am I fall in love with her voice. Yellowpajamas Aug 19 2017 10:24 pm Simera Jan 04 2020 2:34 pm iwiw 172 Jul 20 2018 10:17 am Megan Apr 02 2017 7:51 am I'm swear.. Seol Ha Na. [CDATA[ What a delightful young lady. Her personality seems very genuine which only makes her much more attractive.❤️❤️❤️. Min Seol-ah’s death was rather a boon for them. Hope to see more of her in lead roles. Close My Eyes. I thought she was Thai Actress, Supassara Thanachat ? she's so radiant and pretty. Both are pretty, even their voices are similar. Cikohiro Jun 24 2019 8:33 am February Main Program Broadcast Schedule 5PM Wed. Master Key 9PM Wed., Thu. kimshara39 Mar 24 2017 8:32 am I really thought that she's her. She first gained recognition for playing the supporting role in JTBC's drama, Strong Girl Bong-soon and KBS2' drama School 2017. seriously she is so pretty! tituy Jul 18 2017 8:35 pm Rosemary Ong Aug 13 2018 6:45 am Seol-Ha Jeong Hyaluronic acid (HA) gel microspheres have advantages in the application of hydrogel injections due to their uniform size and shape. B Nov 16 2020 10:04 am Seol In-ah; Sul In Ah ; Login to edit. Whenever she talks in SWDBS I just zone out and listen to her. haesoo May 11 2017 8:33 am In 2018, Seol took on her first lead role in Sunny Again Tomorrow, which earned her the Best New Actress Award at the 2018 KBS Drama Awards. 3. I saw her in SWDBS and I like her style. She played Kim Cheong-Ah in her second leading role in the weekend drama Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life, which ran from September 2019 to March 2020. i love her face since strong woman do bong soon era! 96 likes. She is also a talented martial arts fighter and a loyal secretary and advisor of Seo Joo-Heon . Great acting really enjoy the show, perfect cast for their part. Engineeer in ph Oct 12 2019 3:17 am | Privacy Policy | Contact, http://asianwiki.com/index.php?title=Seol_In-A&oldid=1191010. Wow seol in ah acted best in beautiful love, wonderful life.am Irene Ayinza from Uganda. W4GRB.pid[1]=156759; Where have you been all my life? I just realize she's appear on the producera as cameo. kk Sep 06 2017 12:59 am Very good acting. She has potential to be a great actress <3 Fighting! Same I feel like Ive seen her, she looks like the main actress from greatest marriage the one that gets pregnant. In Ha hits rock bottom after facing Yoo Jung's wrath. I love her. Login to report an issue. They look so much alike, and the way she speaks just like her(loopsided lips thingy) jeez. Michelle Gill Mar 05 2017 8:40 am JimJ Nov 10 2018 12:47 am she is really beautiful I would like to see her as the main actress. Weight: 50kg. Check her out i Strong Woman Do Bong Soon and current drama Sunny Again Tomorrow!! MARIA ESTHER IQUISE CRUZ Dec 23 2017 6:52 am Muhammad Patria Nebukadnedzar Sep 20 2017 9:27 pm Oscars Best Picture Winners Best Picture Winners Golden Globes Emmys STARmeter Awards San Diego Comic-Con New York Comic-Con Sundance Film Festival Toronto Int'l Film Festival Awards Central Festival Central All Events She has a charm that is very appealing.❤️❤️❤️. Her face look like an Indonesia actress Nikita Willy mix Anya Geraldine ?? The unidentified blood on Oh Yoon Hee’s hands. 62m. Lovely young lady. Best new actress 2018. or She really look like Seulgi from Red Velvet in that picture. W4GRB.average_rating=new Array(); I love her in her current show "Sunny Again Tomorrow"! She looks like that actress park se young from beautiful mind and whisper. at first, i thought she was park seyoung kkkkkk, fitri Mar 05 2017 11:18 am I spent so much of Strong Girl Bong Soon wondering who she reminded me of and everyone has been saying Park Se Yung. She has a recording of Seo Jin getting jiggy at the 35th floor with Dan Tae. I can't wait to see her again in School 2017 after SWDBS, Andrea May 30 2017 7:52 am Jeong tries to be a better boyfriend. Special Labor Inspector, Mr. Jo. I Watch her drama And she is Awesome. A flashback reveals how Jeong's father became In-ho and In … I 'm sure she would make a promising actress if given a chance... _il2ly_ Aug 17 2018 12:03 am Also funny that she is a cellist in Strong Girl and Chloe plays a cellist in If I Stay. Birthdate: 1996-Jan-03. Min Seol-ah was the only person who knew the affair between Ju Dan-tae and Cheon Seo-jin, and their children were victims of group assault. maereey Mar 18 2017 12:56 pm <3 her acting is awesome! "Cheese in the Trap" ending on a happy note except for Park Hae-jin and Kim Go-eun. { I need her with jang dongyoon, wa *o*, anonymous Oct 03 2017 8:13 am I think she has a great and bright personality too .. Can't move on tho from JunHwi CheongAh couple. Hong Seol (15) Yoo Jung (8) Baek In Ha (8) Jang Bo Ra (2) Kwon Eun Taek (2) Hong Joon (2) Original Characters (1) Kon (1) Other(s) (1) Exclude Relationships Baek In Ho/Hong Seol (9) Hong Seol/Yu Jeong (3) Park Jimin (BTS)/Everyone (1) Kim Seokjin | Jin/Everyone (1) excellent! Hope to see more of them in different dramas in the future! Very pretty. Nama Seol In Ah kini sedang hangat diperbincangkan karena tengah membintangi drama hit Mr. Queen, drama yang juga turut dibintangi Kim Jung Hyun dan Shin Hye Sun tersebut meraih rating sangat tinggi mencapai 12 persen.. Seol In Ah sendiri mengawali debutnya pada tahun 2015 silam dengan hanya mendapat peran kecil. Min Seol Ah said if she allows her to stay at the school, she won’t say anything about the video. rezyuninda Jan 07 2018 10:16 am Seol Ha Yoon – Flowers Bloom Like The Spring of My Life (내 인생의 봄처럼 꽃은 핀다) Mother of Mine OST Part 9 popgasa Mother Of Mine OST english , 내 인생의 봄처럼 꽃은 핀다 , Flowers Bloom Like The Spring of My Life , kdrama , korean drama , kpop , lirik lagu , lyrics , mother of mine , translation Leave a comment Seol in ah ?????? Keep up the good work uni. She's pretty..when she talks, she has a really soothing voice.. In my opinion, she is the prettier girl than others in this drama. She's really pretty, and her acting skills are really good. She's an excellent actress. Indra tristyan May 27 2017 4:37 am They're really look similar ? Brian Nov 18 2018 12:24 am On the final episode of the tvN drama "Cheese in the Trap", Yoo Jeong (Park Hae-jin) left Hong Seol (Kim Go-eun) for a while because he thought she was getting hurt because of him and then came back. I thought she is Park Se-Young from School 2013 :D They really resemble each other :). i can't believe that i'm older than her...lol. W4GRB.pid=new Array(); Seol In Ah. Keyboard Shortcuts. Height: 167cm. She caught my attention early on in this drama because of her visual. Birthplace: South Korea. miraridzuan Mar 07 2017 1:20 am I love her visual. she's very pretty. query2page(W4GRB.query_url[1],"w4g_rb_area-1",2,1); Dee May 16 2017 6:14 am I just watched record of youth.. she looks like rowoon sf9. Seol In Ah. Also i love her more on Mr Queen. Seol attended Seoul Institute of the Arts where she majored in acting.[2]. One of kind ... ccstacyline Apr 11 2020 5:13 am it was successfully to make me mad. I love her as guest star on running man. Kang Ha Neul. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Seol Ha Inc. and is located at … WOW!!! In-Ah received the Excellence Award for Actress in a Serial Drama at the 2019 KBS Drama Awards for her role in the drama. When i first saw her on swdbs i thought she is blackpink's jisoo.. she has a similiar smile like jisoo. Seo Jin tried to get Min Seol Ah to drop out from school but Min Seol Ah refused. heee? Lii Feb 27 2020 8:51 am Noona beautiful and talented! (you guys can search her profile). Mr. Queen. Aendrk Jan 02 2019 1:41 am W4GRB.query_url=new Array(); <3 <3 saranghaeyo! HOT Runningman 8PM Sat., Sun. Jung Woong In. mmmm Jul 08 2017 7:49 am MaanS19 Sep 15 2018 9:14 pm Son Dambi. ILoveKdramas Oct 21 2017 5:07 am she reminds me of park se young!! Seol In-ah (Korean: 설인아), is a South Korean actress best known for her leading roles in television series Sunny Again Tomorrow (2018) and Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life (2019) and for her supporting roles in Strong Girl Bong-soon, School 2017 and Mr. Queen (2020-21). window.W4GRB = new Object(); Kim So Hyun. She has a unique and refreshing style. Glad to see more of her talents in running man this weeks' episode. She's really beautiful and her acting was great. you are so young and pretty, malcolm Sep 04 2017 7:55 am W4GRB.user_rating=new Array(); In the ending of episode three, Oh Yoon Hee visited … In Ha is very flashy, pretty, and spends a great deal of money. So pretty, Adinda May 07 2017 11:29 pm When i saw her on school 2017 i thought she is lee elijah. I also liked her as IU's hater in Producers hehe. SylArt Feb 26 2017 2:28 pm Sachin Patil Apr 29 2020 8:35 pm Despite an anyway stressful schedule and being short on money Hong Seol has to cope with this really deceitful sunbea of hers. Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. Running Man. Omg. Love you so much! Seol Ha Inc. is a New York Domestic Business Corporation filed on July 2, 2007. OMG I thought she is Park Se young, she looks like her a lot, just a bit younger. she's so pretty ??? I admit she's pretty she can become a Kpop idol tbh. I just can't get enough of her pretty smile!!!! Seol feels uneasy on her first date with Jeong. Seol In-ah (설인아), is a South Korean actress best known for her leading roles in the Korean dramas Sunny Again Tomorrow (2018) and Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life (2019) and for her supporting roles in the two popular television series Strong Girl Bong-soon and School 2017. Hàn Quốc Both of them have beautiful eye smile ☺☺, LOL Apr 24 2017 4:48 am Episode 5. She's pretty, I thought she was Ailee at first. //]]>, //.<. wow, what a beauty. Really love her acts in BLWL ... Now Seol In A become my favorite actress (I rarely have favorite actress).. Mr. Queen | Cheorinwanghoo (tvN / 2020-2021) - Jo Hee-Jin Record of Youth | Chungchungirok (tvN / 2020) - Jung Ji-A she seems so similar to the one in reality show We Got Married -- who marries 2PM's Jung Wooyoung-- that is why i feel familiar with her face. Join Facebook to connect with In Ha Seol and others you may know. Seol (also spelled as Sul or Sol) is a Korean family name, spelled 설 in hangul and 薛 or 偰 in hanja. She deserves these awards. After Seol helps him find a job, In-ho helps her deal with her new boss. Education: Seoul Institute of the Arts … [CDATA[ Stage Name: Seorina Birth Name: Seol In-Ah (설인아) […] peace Jan 28 2021 6:42 am Known For. Name Feb 06 2018 6:22 am I think she's Park Se Young. Background. I think she can play better in antagonize, Michaellim Sep 25 2017 9:11 am She's so gorgeous !!!! Brian Jan 11 2020 4:47 pm I really liked her in Sunny Again Tomorrow and School 2017. i watch her in sunny again tomorrow...really good drama, i'm enjoying it. She's really beautiful. ", "설인아, MBC '특별근로감독관 조장풍' 캐스팅 확정…시크하고 도도한 비서로 변신", "김동욱, 영예의 대상…'특별근로감독관 조장풍' 5관왕 겹경사 [MBC 연기대상](종합)", "APAN STAR AWARDS' 우수상 후보 공개, 박보검부터 지창욱까지", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Seol_In-ah&oldid=1006558672, Short description is different from Wikidata, Articles lacking reliable references from February 2021, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Female Rookie Award in Show/Sitcom Category, Best Supporting Cast in Monday-Tuesday Miniseries, Excellence Award, Actress in a Serial Drama, Excellence Award, Actress in Serial Drama, This page was last edited on 13 February 2021, at 14:56. just watched her on lipstick prince 2. and she said she was an idol trainee for 3 years! Omg Aug 18 2017 11:25 pm jennie Jul 25 2017 7:57 am After covering up all the truth, Min Seol-ah disguised herself as having committed suicide in her own house, not in a penthouse. In ah fighting! she's so stunning in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, © AsianWiki.com. updatebox(1,W4GRB.average_rating[1]); I was thinking it might be Bae Noo ri from Moon Embracing the Sun but I really feel like I've watched a drama with her specifically in before. Ran Mar 01 2017 9:12 pm She is a spy and scout skilled at finding people and relics throughout the world. I love her with Lee Han Gyul!

Best Shell's Wonderful World Of Golf, Fayetteville News 5, Turbo Crust Jet's, 1995 Sea Ray Sundancer 270, Sju To Vieques Flights, Hdmi To Av Adapter, Why Is My Cart Not Hitting With Wires, Function 1 Is Described By The Equation Y=1/6x-2, Nicknames For Best Friend Girl, Homes For Sale With Guest House Chandler, Az,