<, Hello!I'm very sorry but I don't know. I am malaysianIm 16 now. !I think 3kg already feels quite different haha like pants and stuff are already somewhat loser !^^glad that you like the posts! You can use any sort of blender (also hand blenders). (Makes me sad) and my height is 5'2 in ft. weight loss-wise? yet my body doesnot look anything like that..should i lose more weight? There's no point in trying out weird, absurd diets as losing weight really follows just a simple rule - less (calories ) in than out.But as I said you should focus on your body shape not on some number on the scale and even less compare it to some idol data (also because - as if they ain't lying for whatever reason)Also for getting pale: maximum sunblock, maximum coverage and hoping for the best!Try it and I think it works to some degree. I hope I'm not too late.. but I'm so glad that I found your blog, it's really bloody amazing. I don't really like to exercise but dieting works for me. Replies. Maybe even up to 52.This is regarded as quite underweight for your height, whilst your weight now is on the lower half of normal-weight.You should realize that going down so much is kinda risky for you, I think the mindset of anorexia stays somewhere in one's brain, even if someone has overcome it.That's why I'm telling you (and I normally don't like to do that, everybody should be clever enough to take care of themselves) to be extra careful and embrace an active lifestyle (you know those fit chicks) to maintain your dream body instead of losing yourself in dieting and weighing onself).Stay healthy!xxx, hey! So I think from the viewpoint of an ulzzang you should focus on other things more for now, friends, school, making good memories.Later when you a more a woman maybe add fashion and more boyfriend-related stuff like make-up, your body hahaSo don't worry! I'm glad you are doing better!! You can always adjust your goal on your way getting there, i.e. I think something around 85 would be much more attainable and reasonable~. A place for every of your comments, questions, etc, Comparison of Japanese and Korean beauty ideal. Honestly, height does not matter too much for an ulzzang- it’s all in how they play with their height to their advantage. To minimize the calories you get from oil, don’t cook the vegetables in oil and instead bake them like Nicole did. Heys,who's late here? Of course I know that muscle cannot morph into fat but metaphorically speaking, I used the term in order to put a significant amount of emphasis on my struggle to lose weight. How much should a 13 year old girl who is 162 cm weigh and a 14 year old girl who is 160cm weigh and an 18 year old girl who is 170.18 weigh? I want to lose just 4 more kilograms. I won’t go much into detail with this, but in Korea, and s-line is essentially the “s” shape a girl’s body makes with her boobs and butt. !I have written another post about weight loss, you can find it in the navigation (upper right).Apart from the tips mentioned in that post, the only thing I can tell you is; Don't give up!! Can i even try becoming paler?? Tbh I don't know at all. Likewise, Fei was born in the United States of America and has roots in Asia. First of all - ARE YOU A F****G BOY?!? Hi!Few months ago, when I was n a diet, my weight was around 38 kg and I'm 151.5 cm tall. good luck!!!! Next, I think I’ll be doing a post on ulzzang beauty “requirements” that they have to fulfill to be considered an ulzzang. Shameless Season 9 Episode 13 Reddit, Plug N Play Battery Colors, Wild Birds Unlimited Vancouver, Apple Bong Reddit, Orthodox Women's Clothing, 1973 Marlin Model 60, Polaris 800 Durability Kit, Discord Timestamp Format, " /> <, Hello!I'm very sorry but I don't know. I am malaysianIm 16 now. !I think 3kg already feels quite different haha like pants and stuff are already somewhat loser !^^glad that you like the posts! You can use any sort of blender (also hand blenders). (Makes me sad) and my height is 5'2 in ft. weight loss-wise? yet my body doesnot look anything like that..should i lose more weight? There's no point in trying out weird, absurd diets as losing weight really follows just a simple rule - less (calories ) in than out.But as I said you should focus on your body shape not on some number on the scale and even less compare it to some idol data (also because - as if they ain't lying for whatever reason)Also for getting pale: maximum sunblock, maximum coverage and hoping for the best!Try it and I think it works to some degree. I hope I'm not too late.. but I'm so glad that I found your blog, it's really bloody amazing. I don't really like to exercise but dieting works for me. Replies. Maybe even up to 52.This is regarded as quite underweight for your height, whilst your weight now is on the lower half of normal-weight.You should realize that going down so much is kinda risky for you, I think the mindset of anorexia stays somewhere in one's brain, even if someone has overcome it.That's why I'm telling you (and I normally don't like to do that, everybody should be clever enough to take care of themselves) to be extra careful and embrace an active lifestyle (you know those fit chicks) to maintain your dream body instead of losing yourself in dieting and weighing onself).Stay healthy!xxx, hey! So I think from the viewpoint of an ulzzang you should focus on other things more for now, friends, school, making good memories.Later when you a more a woman maybe add fashion and more boyfriend-related stuff like make-up, your body hahaSo don't worry! I'm glad you are doing better!! You can always adjust your goal on your way getting there, i.e. I think something around 85 would be much more attainable and reasonable~. A place for every of your comments, questions, etc, Comparison of Japanese and Korean beauty ideal. Honestly, height does not matter too much for an ulzzang- it’s all in how they play with their height to their advantage. To minimize the calories you get from oil, don’t cook the vegetables in oil and instead bake them like Nicole did. Heys,who's late here? Of course I know that muscle cannot morph into fat but metaphorically speaking, I used the term in order to put a significant amount of emphasis on my struggle to lose weight. How much should a 13 year old girl who is 162 cm weigh and a 14 year old girl who is 160cm weigh and an 18 year old girl who is 170.18 weigh? I want to lose just 4 more kilograms. I won’t go much into detail with this, but in Korea, and s-line is essentially the “s” shape a girl’s body makes with her boobs and butt. !I have written another post about weight loss, you can find it in the navigation (upper right).Apart from the tips mentioned in that post, the only thing I can tell you is; Don't give up!! Can i even try becoming paler?? Tbh I don't know at all. Likewise, Fei was born in the United States of America and has roots in Asia. First of all - ARE YOU A F****G BOY?!? Hi!Few months ago, when I was n a diet, my weight was around 38 kg and I'm 151.5 cm tall. good luck!!!! Next, I think I’ll be doing a post on ulzzang beauty “requirements” that they have to fulfill to be considered an ulzzang. Shameless Season 9 Episode 13 Reddit, Plug N Play Battery Colors, Wild Birds Unlimited Vancouver, Apple Bong Reddit, Orthodox Women's Clothing, 1973 Marlin Model 60, Polaris 800 Durability Kit, Discord Timestamp Format, " />

ulzzang body measurements

BACK

I already lost 3kg so hopefully I will get to 54kg (fighting! do you have any tips for me? But certainly 45 to 47 is a good start (52kg would also be regarded as skinny by many/ most people btw)Then concerning your other questions, firstly I'd like to 'redirect' you to my weight loss post (navigation is on the upper right). Hii,wow you are nearly the same as me HahaFirst of all congrats for reaching 45!! Okay, so how do we get the much-wanted ulzzang body? I consume about 600-800 calories a day and if i skip out on 2 meals, i usually consume about 100-200 calories. So my advice is, first start to work out, than complain xDLastly, maybe you want to read my post concerning weight loss in particular for more information.xxx. Each workout session is around half an hour long (not that long I know, but I'm weak and my condition is so bad >.<). Since it took you 1 week to lose 2 pounds and you want to lose 6 pounds more in 2 weeks? !xxx, Hiii ♡I just saw your other posts (sorry >_< i was on my phone earlier and didn't see them) and they're really helpful! Hi,maybe 100? I also once thought I reached a limit and just wouldn't lose any more weight although I was dieting like usual (or if I think back, maybe not quite like usual). Ulzzang means “best face” in Korean so you should search up the Korean beauty standards. Hey Stephanie!I have written a blog post about weight-loss (navigation is on the top right) maybe that helps?If not then message me again at the weight-loss post!!xxx. Measurements: 86-63.5-86 cm Dress Size: 6 (US) Bra Size: 32B Shoe Size: 9.5 (US) x. How old are you?I wouldn't diet too much when you're still at an age where you'd still grow, better eat healthily and grow so you end up as 'the tall one' when compared to your sis.Maybe try losing 5kg in the beginning and see whether you are happy with the result?xxx. (repeat after me, 'not obese' !^^)and since you have a thigh gap it's only natural that everyone is calling you skinny, and in those cases it is better to believe the majority, because what the majority believes is true!! u have any idea why its so hard? *you know ulzzangs are mostly not born with a great body/ faceit takes years for them too look like we know them. AKA “mini celebs”. And I hardly finish a whole song. And believe me when I say you are still a bit young to worry about your body too much (especially with slim body lik yours) !^^xxx. Real Talk: Why we idolize the pretty face & why we need to love ourselves. edit babes. What's the use of weighing a certain amount other than being healthy? I have muscles on my legs and arms and my thigs usually dont touch each other. Being 161 cm and weighing 50 kg, how many kgs should I lose ? I'm really glad you took the time to answer to quickly as well! I will cut down Asian/ulzzang body standards for you: 1) Weight. I think it is harder and more unusual for them to 'accept' lower weights. See more ideas about ulzzang, korean boys ulzzang, ulzzang boy. XOXO, Heyys,congrats from recovering from anorexia!!! Also, my legs r pretty thick but I think they have the potential to b skinny, any tips? You can do it, 6kg is really not much!!! I'm wondering if I could get my weight down to lower than 53kg? Hello~ your blog is super helpful!! First of all, I'm loving your blog, it really helped me a lot! I'm 169 and weight about 110. hahaha)okay joking aside, I'm unfortunately not really knowledgeable regarding circumfences or I could give you a better answer than 'I don't know' concerning your waist and thighswhat I can say though is, the key word here is 'thigh gap'. if your legs are too muscular, I answered one question concerning bulky legs above.generally, if you think your legs are not long enough, don't worry! Actually that's up to you, but if you wanted to be ulzzang skinny, that would be sth around 110lbs for you (might well be a bit more).I wonder if you'll get a thigh gab with 120lbs though (which would also be quite skinny already). Be confident of what you have and think about if it's really necessary to be like this of that for YOU to look beautiful!xxxp/s I like exo too !^^. and sorry for the late reply!! thanks for helping me out with the tech problem I had! Hello, I'm 152.4 cm tall and weigh 68.9kg. Thank you! I am 13 years old and around 168-169 cm and my weight is usually between 58-60kgs (i have no clue as to why it changes so much) and i was wondering how much more i should lose... (i was thinking maybe 45-48kgs (? my goal is to at least be 110lb or a little bit less. There are more and more tanned idols out there nowasays (Hyorin, Jessi, etc) and also idols/ ulzzangs aren't really that white either. I am 5'5 and weigh 120 pounds. I'm 15, and my height is 160cm and weight, 59kg >< i really hate my weight and i really want to lose some fat in body especially in tummy and thigh. Guest. go_jeng 8 December 2014 at 10:52. And my training is not that stressful. Get traffic statistics, SEO keyword opportunities, audience insights, and competitive analytics for Ulzzang-101. Channel-Korea has introduced Kim Jung-eun's Profile and Facts (Husband, Movies, Plastic Surgery, and Latest News) )in order to shrink those muslces or prevent further growth one shouldn't do any activities or work-out exercises that involve much weight, but instead should work longer but with less weightas for jogging, far/long(?) :) I'm also very tiny, like clothes sized xs are too big for me:/ I really dont like my legs. But they are NOT pro-ana-, pro-bones-underweight! Heys, I DON'T think you're fat at all compared to ulzzangs/ idols/ freelance models! what do you think? Our body might be stubborn, but eating less (+ working out) simply leads to weightloss (sooner or later), this is a logic nobody (pun intended) can defy! And of course, Koreans have their kimchi, which gives them nutrients from the cabbage, and the spicy-ness revs up their metabolisms. This time maybe you should pick sth which isn't so competitive or sth that you purely want to pursue as a hobby. You should think about that again and critically observe your body! Waist: your waist is the narrowest part of your torso. In the middle, we have some meat, but it’s a small portion and this looks like the table setting for two or three diners- which means each person eating this meal is getting only a little bit of the meat. (After all, one of the most popular ulzzangs is Hong Young Gi, who is short and not as thin as other ulzzangs) ^^ 2) Height. Instead of having 3 big meals a day, have 5 little ones throughout the day. Actually I'm dancing too, but its not a hobby or a thing I done regularly I just dance when I'm in mood and it's not enough to make my legs firm right? Hi I'm 152cm and weight 48kg. Hello! Heys,I wrote another post about weight loss, I guess that will help you?Since you are quite active, I would think about what you normally eat. But i have visible collarbone, my mom hates when i lose weight..i eat a lot but why my weight doesn't change? Stop eating when you’re no longer hungry. !WHAT'S WITH THAT STUPID QUESTION?/exhales honestly even if you are a girl - you should KNOW what weight is healthy or not just by pure COMMON SENSE!!! I don't know how helpful it really is, but well, since JYP uses stretching to lengthen his trainees, I guess it must help at least a bit.and slender legs? TT^TT People say I look skinny, but I feel as if I don`t. Even HyunA from 4minute weighed 39kg for awhile. So here it is! My family and friends think I'm fine, but I definitely don't look very ulzzang-ish. For example, blotting the top of your hamburger before eating it can cut a good 50 calories! Thanks. If you think you like exercising then you could start to go the gym regularly !^^And it's totally ok to work out when you on your period, just make sure nth leaks hahahaOk and last but not least, you are still young. I hope what I wrote was comprehensible and that I could help you a bit! (and in case you are wondering - which you might be cuz clearly no common sense - it is TOO LITTLE)And I don't even know why I'm answering, cuz the answer is pretty much written in my post, which you didn't bother to read and why should I bother to answer comments of people who clearly haven't read my shit. Koreans love the straight-style eyebrow because it makes them look more innocent and cute. Oh, I'm sorry I somehow thought you commented under my 'weightloss' post, which you can find when you hover over the navigation on the top right-ish.... and contains all of my general tips !^^. Hi! Park Bom’s Water Diet: This diet can only last two or three days or else it becomes too harmful. TT also how do you guys recommend on getting pale? My waist is 22, but my thighs are 18 inches. Will you ever update the guide with the other articles? 'Don't count your chickens before they are hatched.' •This Page Is For Ulzzang And Their Instagram Account Usernames. What advice can you give to somewhat get rid of those fats? (underweight, what more could one want? That is why I would start really relaxed, going for a run or doing some exercises at home (w help of youtube? You can use the measurements you took for the body fat calculator. Is this a good goal for me to work towards? I can see that I'm more skinny now and both my family and friends agree. The Korean diet mostly consists of fish when it comes to meat. i have even tried the one meal a day diet which seems to work best for me since i usually skip out lunch and dinner. or gain weight? I think people who are into weight loss and use another method - like detoxing, paleolithic diet - lose weight because they eat less in general.Not necessarily because whatever-technique-they-used was sooo effectiv.The secret is eating less (and working out) and stick to it!!!xxx. Even though i consider myself thin enough already but my legs aren't as skinny and long as the ulzzangs...(they're pretty fat tbh)What do you recommend i do? So maybe something around 81.57lbs/ 37kg is better... (which is still skinny, so no worries~ I actually know of sb with about the same measures)And about weight-loss, didn't you successfully diet during your figure skating days? Dec 15, 2020 - PRODUCT DETAILColor: Gold, SilverSize: total length, simple chocker approx. !^^)since you are only 14 and I guess you will still grow, I don't think it makes much sense if you diet too much, because it is better to use all the stored energy inside your body to grow !^^ but if you are feeling uncomfortable with your weight, I'd say you could diet down to 45kg (which is already underweight btw). Thankyou so much for your advices, i dunno but i feel a lot better now. ^_^감사합니다! I don't think you should change for other people, when you yourself are OK with how you are and feel healthy and good.There's just no need to, especially when you eat normally to.Be confident. Hello, I`m 147cm (4'10) and 41kg (90lbs.) My height 162 and my weight 95 ponds :'(, Whattt i'm 160 and 107 lbs :c and i'm still growing, uhm are your arms flabby, do you have a belly, when you stand with your feet right next to each other which parts of your legs (thighs) are touching? Do i have to workout? But I think now that I have another person's thoughts on my problems taken into account, I think I'll have a better time trying to lose weight! By eating slowly, you’ll consume less calories in the time it takes you to stop feeling hungry. Weight training has many advantages over cardio as you will also burn more calories even when you are not working out (more about that in my weight loss post). Your body might be like 'oh I only like fat from the arms, but the fat stored in the thighs is too precious, I'll only use it as a last resort when all other fats are gone'Which means you have to exercise and diet on until you finally reach the stage when your body will burn your leg fats.Btw these 'last resort areas' vary from body to body.So unfortunately I can't give you better news, but I hope that still helps!Btw little thigh gap is also good enough! What I want to say is, don't try to work too much on your body now, because it will change a lot.Rather try to maintain your petite frame.One more things about your weight. What should i do? My goal is 43 kg, but after hearing all kinds of things saying that that's very unhealthy I changed my goal to 45kg-47kg max. First of all, oh my goodness I love your ulzzang transformation blog so much!! I really want to reach 42kg which is my ideal weight but recently, its getting harder to lose weight. But you don`t have to give me any. My height just around 158~160cm and my weight just 40kg. This is the most generic size and it’s often the size that is considered the “free size,” which is the “one size fits all” size. Hey,first of all. However, in Korea, everyone strives to have a v-shaped face. Which ulzzang and kpop star do I most represent, and my bmi is 16.5 , and should I lose more weight? fall & winter korean style. I am at 161cm and weigh 42kg. Thank you so, so much for your reply! What do you think what I should weight to have nice thin legs... My legs are quite fat I think... Do you have any tips for losing weight? xxx, Hello!! What I don't want you to do is blindly following the 'rules', but you should know that for example, with your height 49kg is definitely underweight. info)), also spelled as eoljjang (Korean pronunciation: [ʌl.t͈ɕɐŋ]), is a popular South Korean term literally meaning "best face" or "good-looking". Im 14 and am about 161-163 cm. Look at that. And if you are Asian or short and are above this cut, remember it’s just a matter of personal opinion. I actually don't know how much water you lose, but I can definitely say that you will be able to wear smaller clothes when you lose weight... and that's what counts isn't it? hey! But if you’re comfortable with how you look right now, rock that body and start a new type of ulzzang! 13 years is - pardon me - nothing.Although you are surely on your way to become a woman and thus want to look attractive, especially when you are confronted with kpop and ulzzangs, etc I wouldn't push it, if I were you.You can't imagine how much your body, face everything will change over the next few years. I want to reduce the fat on my thighs(esp lower thighs), i have a little thigh gap only. Most Korean side-dishes are boiled and drained vegetables. Hi!I'm 15 and my height is 170cm-171cm and 49kg-50kg. )xxxPS: Oh btw, nice butt is good! ), underweight on the other hand starts at 18.5~ so no, you are definitely not obese! Please help, thanks. are they any exercises that get rid of the fat on the lower legs? Then as I said, most probably you will lose your cheek fats with age, and before you know it, you are 21 and thinking that your features are too 'old-looking' !^^So if I were you, I wouldn't let that bother me too much! Updated Aug 22, 2012 . It will help me visibly? i have always been pretty small, so it's natural for my body to be slender. IU’s Diet: IU stated on a show that “I eat an apple for breakfast, a small amount of sweet potato and water for lunch, and drink protein shake for dinner.”. hey:) i 'm 156cm and weight 50 kg. That is biologically impossible. fats everywhere :"( mostly on thighs and butt.. little on calfs. their weight is a good start. You also have to take in mind a Korean fashion and Korean makeup which would make the Ulzzang look perfect. I'm 13 years old but i still dont grow more. Should I lose more? This rule means that if you really want something, have it- but only a little. can u share about it pretty pleasee :') <3I'm currently 50kg/161cm (i'm FAT af TT.TT) and my goals are around 43kg..oh, and i somehow heard that eating too much bananas (like4-5pcs) wud makes you gain weight :''(thankyouu so much again, I'll wait for ur reply! And if you wear skirts or so, make sure they are high waisted too!That's it! 13,465 Followers • 6 Following • ulzzangstudio.com ★ Affordable Ulzzang Outfit ★ Korean Styles Fashion ★ Ulzzang Studio 's best boards. But dark, tight, high waisted bottoms and heels help!Hope that helps!xxx. ! Even in the worst case, when you will gain so much weight that you will be fat, you can still diet later. do you have any ideas how to lose more weight? So that is reason #1 Korean ulzzangs have such thin bodies- they already have the normal daily diet that is healthy and low on fattening things like sugars and carbohydrates, while in western cuisine, carbohydrates basically make up everything. anyway, do u hve any idea? Should I lose more weight to be ulzzang skinny? How should I dress up to look like an Ulzzang to gain more likes on instagram for my #ootd ? Thank you for the advice :). (as for waist, I think you have reach the 'right amount of skinniness' when your belly doesn't move much inwards when you suck in air as hard as you can... that's my personal weird rule !^^)hope that somehow answers your question? ㅋㅋWell, my personal opinion is that 45 kg would be ok skinny for you. hahaif you are worried about weighing less than the average, well you are also shorter than the average, sooo no worriesgod, I also have no chest whatsoever, doesn't mean that your whole body proportions are crap haha long and slender legs man!! How much should I lose though? !^^xxx. its another deadly diet. Reply. It's often just the light of photoshop !^^As for your skin, find a good moisturizer and apply it regularly. Anyway, thanks for your response~, Oh, then you'd have to lose the fat and work out to gain muscle massThat would make you look slimmer too, since muscles are leaner than fat!^^. I have been doing 5-3-2 workout, but are there any exercises to get skinny legs. Hey,since you are so short I think it's v likely for you to still grow (unless your whole family is kinda short? A lot better than hamburger meat that we have in America. !I mentioned that your friends/ family could worry about you, but in fact, I'm also a bit worried. I'm 165cm tall and weigh 51kg. Being about 4' 4" (132 cm), the weight always had a way of showing up on my body whether it's my stomach, my face, or even worse, my legs. In the years to come I realized through other people telling me that my legs are actually quite pretty, but back then I thought my legs were ugly.Maybe I would even think so now.So you see it is important to have a critical and realistic eye when it comes to such things as our perception might be affected by media, friends and our imagination. also I'm doing low-carbs diet too, hhe.can u help me what kind of diet and workout I probably sud do? it is very good for mental and physical health. – He is the member who trained the longest with Starship Entertainment. In America, we are all pro-you, saying “Every body shape is beautiful” and other things like that, but there is really one body type in Asia that Asians find attractive, which is unfortunate. thanks :), Hey there!First of all, unfortunately there are no exercises that get rid of fat at certain areas.It's not like when we move our arms, then the body will use the fat stores there, to provide energy for the movement.The body will use fat stored anywhere in the body (I guess maybe it prefers the fat around the hips or belly, but idrk).The consequence is, you need to generally lose weight (diet and work out) in order to lose fat and yes, some fats are quite resistant and some will start to melt away pretty soon. *************I accidently deleted your comment and will reply to you tomorrow! You would 'need' to get your cheek bones sawed away. Height isn’t that important, but an ulzzang’s body proportions based on her height is. (You can't exercise them away unfortunately - or fortunately in your case since you don't like to exercise anyway xD)The thing is that whilst I do 'approve' of losing more weight only to get rid of certain fats, it surely is a 'dangerous' thing. Koreans don’t eat many sugary foods, and they use garlic in a lot of their meals, which burns unwanted cholesterol and keeps them healthy. I lost a lot of pounds already to have the weight I have now. totally sorry for the super late reply /I'm not worthyI don't know.. do you want to be ulzzang skinny? I'm 163 inches and weigh 107 pounds yet my body does not look anything like that.. Do you know why? Here are some pictures: Another staple of ulzzangs is their clear, white skin. Be more confident, if you feel good you are good! I’ll go more into detail below: Already, Korean ulzzangs have an advantage on those of us who live in western countries, in terms of having a healthy lifestyle. But it could also be that you are very lucky and have a body that doesn't need such a low weight to get thigh gap and what not.Try it out!xxx. Firstly, you might not see it the way I do and I imagine most ulzzangs* see it the same way: You are still a child. I think you might barely make it, if you put in more effort. /points at 'sexy concept' of girl bands, hii, its me again ^^thanks for the replay its so kind of you <3awy, i want to ask about fruit diet. You can care or not, but you definitely have to be aware of that.Lastly, since you are young you might still be growing, it is maybe better to focus on eating healthy so that you can be taller !^^ Height is something even ulzzangs can not cheat, so it might be wise to concentrate on that. Thank you! What I am trying to do is to lose so much that it eventually has to show on the legs, I'm not sure if there's any better way to do this.Anyway, have you read my 'weight-loss' post? I don't really want to be as skinny as an ulzzang is but I don't feel good with my body. Sep 23, 2020 - Explore HotNamjoon_'s board "Ulzzang (Sad/Cool)", followed by 122 people on Pinterest. Young people just hype more. Later on if you think back, you can regret that choice, because no matter what you do, you can't grow anymore.Apart from that, I wouldn't be too sure about 'not growing anymore' either. I have thunder thighs and i want nice legs and a flat stomach... any tips on what to eat and how to stay motivated? Instead of cutting out these foods completely, find alternatives. Even in the above pictures meant to show other physical traits, you can tell that the eyebrows make ulzzangs look younger and more innocent. sports).Another tip of me is to try and find the lowest amount of food you need for a day and eat only so much. Recently I'm not eating 100% healthy, but not that bad, so I should start? This slang is often used by netizens, contests including girls competing for the title of "ulzzang". When you haven't done much sports before maybe your body is a bit over-enthu and thus puts on a bit much?If you 'always' had bulky, muscular legs I think it's because your body just genetically tends to have strong leg muscles. Thank you, and please keep writing on your blog -- it is my favorite blog, so far! Make sure that the tape is not too tight by breathing in and out. !First of all I LOVE your blog! Should i loose more weight?? My tips for losing weight and staying slim for the rest of your life: I hope those ten diet tips will help all of you who are trying to lose weight, and I wish you the best! And if you still find it not enough lose more !^^xxx. While I did gain muscle, I most certainly gained what I call fat. I’ll insert a picture below, but (sorry) I don’t have much I can say about this beauty idea. I'm 169 cm tall and my weight is about 51 kg.. Should I lose weight? Heys, thanks for your lovely comment! do people call you skinny/ normal or nothing at all/ chubby?if people call you normal, don't make any comments about your weight, or skinny I don't think there's any need to worryeven if you aren't as skinny as the girls in the pictures, it just has to do something with your body (bone structure, your weight could be mostly stored as fat while you don't have much muscles, you could be bloated etc idk the body is very complicated after all)I don't like to suggest it, but to be fair I should point out that the 'street models' tend to be even skinnier than you, so if you really wanted to look more like those... but assuming that you are 'normal' girl, without any metabolic problems whatsoever, I think your weight is ok as it is. Eat healthy, sleep healthy, live healthy and you should be fine. But i feel im fat. Plus, I has small face that makes me look ....fat (I think ). i know i'm obese but everybody around me tell me that i'm skinny, even my mom's friend that never saw me before. I'm apologize for not specifying... Due to my inactivity, I lost the muscle I gained throughout training and ended up gaining fat. xxx. Eat slowly. I hope you can help with this, thanks in advance! This can't turn you into Michael Jackson, but it's at least something!Being tanned is not toooo bad if you have the right attitude. ><, Hello!I'm very sorry but I don't know. I am malaysianIm 16 now. !I think 3kg already feels quite different haha like pants and stuff are already somewhat loser !^^glad that you like the posts! You can use any sort of blender (also hand blenders). (Makes me sad) and my height is 5'2 in ft. weight loss-wise? yet my body doesnot look anything like that..should i lose more weight? There's no point in trying out weird, absurd diets as losing weight really follows just a simple rule - less (calories ) in than out.But as I said you should focus on your body shape not on some number on the scale and even less compare it to some idol data (also because - as if they ain't lying for whatever reason)Also for getting pale: maximum sunblock, maximum coverage and hoping for the best!Try it and I think it works to some degree. I hope I'm not too late.. but I'm so glad that I found your blog, it's really bloody amazing. I don't really like to exercise but dieting works for me. Replies. Maybe even up to 52.This is regarded as quite underweight for your height, whilst your weight now is on the lower half of normal-weight.You should realize that going down so much is kinda risky for you, I think the mindset of anorexia stays somewhere in one's brain, even if someone has overcome it.That's why I'm telling you (and I normally don't like to do that, everybody should be clever enough to take care of themselves) to be extra careful and embrace an active lifestyle (you know those fit chicks) to maintain your dream body instead of losing yourself in dieting and weighing onself).Stay healthy!xxx, hey! So I think from the viewpoint of an ulzzang you should focus on other things more for now, friends, school, making good memories.Later when you a more a woman maybe add fashion and more boyfriend-related stuff like make-up, your body hahaSo don't worry! I'm glad you are doing better!! You can always adjust your goal on your way getting there, i.e. I think something around 85 would be much more attainable and reasonable~. A place for every of your comments, questions, etc, Comparison of Japanese and Korean beauty ideal. Honestly, height does not matter too much for an ulzzang- it’s all in how they play with their height to their advantage. To minimize the calories you get from oil, don’t cook the vegetables in oil and instead bake them like Nicole did. Heys,who's late here? Of course I know that muscle cannot morph into fat but metaphorically speaking, I used the term in order to put a significant amount of emphasis on my struggle to lose weight. How much should a 13 year old girl who is 162 cm weigh and a 14 year old girl who is 160cm weigh and an 18 year old girl who is 170.18 weigh? I want to lose just 4 more kilograms. I won’t go much into detail with this, but in Korea, and s-line is essentially the “s” shape a girl’s body makes with her boobs and butt. !I have written another post about weight loss, you can find it in the navigation (upper right).Apart from the tips mentioned in that post, the only thing I can tell you is; Don't give up!! Can i even try becoming paler?? Tbh I don't know at all. Likewise, Fei was born in the United States of America and has roots in Asia. First of all - ARE YOU A F****G BOY?!? Hi!Few months ago, when I was n a diet, my weight was around 38 kg and I'm 151.5 cm tall. good luck!!!! Next, I think I’ll be doing a post on ulzzang beauty “requirements” that they have to fulfill to be considered an ulzzang.

Shameless Season 9 Episode 13 Reddit, Plug N Play Battery Colors, Wild Birds Unlimited Vancouver, Apple Bong Reddit, Orthodox Women's Clothing, 1973 Marlin Model 60, Polaris 800 Durability Kit, Discord Timestamp Format,