Birds On Roof At Night, Trinity Church Princeton Parking, Tetrasilicon Octafluoride Formula, How To Turn Off Lg Stylo 6 Without Password, Parks And Rec Angry Gif, Donco Loft Bed With Slide, Big Lots Coupon 10 Off 40, Solar Plexus Chakra Bracelet, Hide Tanning Solution Tractor Supply, " /> Birds On Roof At Night, Trinity Church Princeton Parking, Tetrasilicon Octafluoride Formula, How To Turn Off Lg Stylo 6 Without Password, Parks And Rec Angry Gif, Donco Loft Bed With Slide, Big Lots Coupon 10 Off 40, Solar Plexus Chakra Bracelet, Hide Tanning Solution Tractor Supply, " />

vintage knife companies

BACK

© 2021 Old Pocket Knives - WordPress Theme by Kadence WP, J.A. Look inside for links to knife manufacturers, custom knife makers, swords, magazines, knife collecting, knife making supplies, related sites and more. Welcome to Sheffield Knives J. Adams Ltd (Sheffield Knives) is a family business which has been making good quality knives for six generations; we are the parent company for three other old established manufacturers F.E & J.R.Hopkinson Ltd, established 14 June 1944, John Nowill & Sons Ltd, whose corporate name was granted by the Cutlers Company of Hallamshire on 27 … Japanese Knife Company Profile. The knife industry in the village of Walden is only represented by the ruins of the New York Knife Company and the two other factories along the Wallkill River and the statue of William … My wife Goldie is the president of this company, and together the both of us are deeply involved in the knife community in the U.S.A. Our goal is to provide you with quality knives for a reasonable price. But folding knives predate the blades made by either of these venerable companies. Most are both. How about your favorite piece of knife history. Fortunately, though, another member of the forums here does the repairs for kabar and can fix it. So the old girl will work again...it's just a matter of time, Here is another couple pics including one of the blade. 2 Likes, Started by Jan Carter. Some great sources for these lost treasures are the weekend yard sales, flea markets and estate sales. For many American boys and girls who grew up in the glorious days before safety was invented, being allowed a pocket knife was the first step to adulthood. 0 Likes, Started by Stefan Schmalhaus. Last reply by Jan Carter Jan 27, 2018. Last reply by Waggoner, Alan Feb 16, 2014. co. "Because tellin' people , i like having a SPYDIEHOLE sounds sooo much better than a THUMBHOLE" Many of the knife blades have the original factory finish while others have been cleaned to remove rust and prevent more in the future. 5 Likes, Started by D ale. He is a great asset to us and all the forums he participates on. The store keeper said it was found with another bunch of "junk" in a house being torn down. The blade is forged and filed with razor sharp clip point. Latest Activity: Feb 1, Share !function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); knife image by pearlguy from Fotolia.com Imperial knives was a manufacturer of affordable American folding knives founded in Rhode Island in 1916. Top. Vintage Knives for Sale | Olde Towne Cutlery 9 Replies David,it looks like someone has tried to work on the knife in the past.The bolster pin is all dicked up.You need a knife doc who knows what they are doing.All About Pocket Knives is another forum that has a fix and repair thread.If you post it there you may get some good feedback. It appears to be Southern style due to materials and crudeness. And I mean quality. 1 Like, Started by jerry marr. The Christy sliding blade knife is the handiest pocket knife ever designed. 0 Likes, Started by Robert A. Olson. 0 Likes. You may just find that knife you have been looking for! Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. I believe this to be a civil war period handmade knife possibly carried by a Confederate soldier, brought home and put away only to be forgotten about. If it cuts, we carry it. In addition, I have included some 19th century bowie knives and the top custom knife manufactures of the 20th century: R.W Loveless , Scagel and Randall . The knife designs survived two ownership changes in its long history before the final owners, Camillus Cutlery, went out of business in 2007. 1 Reply You will be fine with Bill. A Beautiful etched Tom Ray Bone Jack Knife listed as "good" Condition! These rare vintage knives include Case, Remington, Winchester and more. SMKW is one of the oldest and largest knife retailers. Welcome to A.G. Russell Knives! The company was founded in 1889, making it one of the oldest American knife companies still in existence. Kirby Lambert full custom folding knife!!! Last reply by Jan Carter Jan 5, 2017. Military Style, Randall Knife Custom Model 8 - 4 Original Johnson Rough Back Sheath, A ORIGONAL CIVIL WAR CONFEDERATE 18 " D GUARD BOWIE KNIFE -12 INCH BLADE, MIAMI EK STYLE 2 "RANGER COMBAT" KNIFE, 7" BLADE & BLACK LEATHER SHEATH - EXC+, Randall Knife Custom Model 22 - Sharpening Stone; Original No-Hone Sheath. How would you define "Vintage" and is it the same as an Antique knife? Ontario Knives – Ontario Knife Company is an American knife manufacturer originally from Ontario County, New York. Last reply by Jan Carter Jul 12, 2014. Other designers offering knives are Browning, Benchmade, Microtech, and Spyderco. Anyone have/seen this handle material - Abalone Flake? Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator. 2 Likes, Started by Jim Walker. Today Ontario is headquartered in Franklinville New York where the manufacture most of their knives. 7 Replies Antique knife collectors prefer knives in original condition and if the blades sport natural patina, then all the better. KA-BAR (aka Kabar or K bar) offers more than 100 high-quality knives - tactical and utility - including knives for hunting, sporting, and military. Some of the antique folding knives feature slide locks, lever locks, and plunge locks. Last reply by Michael Squier Sep 9, 2016. We sell collectable, second hand and pre-owned (used or unused) knives in all shapes and sizes from high quality, high value pocket knives from makers such as Rockstead, to large vintage hunting daggers from makers like Hubertus, and even iconic knives like the Puma White Hunter. These are knives that we have acquired from collectors, or knives that have been discontinued long ago but somehow showed up on our shelves. My shop, which has some unique items, will be updated frequently as well. Check out these great vintage Case knives! You need to be a member of Vintage American Knives to add comments! I recently purchased this 10-1/2" "blade bowie" style knife from a local junk store. I will be sending the knife to Bill Deshivs to repair the spring. The Knife Web Guide™ provides an extensive guide of links, resources and information to online knife, sword and cutlery-related Web sites organized by category and search. Collecting older, vintage pocket knives is a very popular hobby in the USA. Bantam; Cadet; Camper; Centurion; Champ. junebug Posts: 5500 Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:40 am. Last reply by Jan Carter Jan 5, 2017. Olde Towne Cutlery is a family-owned business in Dawsonville, Georgia that offers the finest cutlery products from around the world with research and history behind each knife. 5 out of 5 stars (372) $ 15.00 FREE shipping Favorite Add ... 3 Large Vintage Knives - Vintage Geneva Hi Carbon Knives - Vintage 13 1/2" Knives - Primitive Steel And Wood Knives … Unfortunately, the spring mechanism is broken. Vintage Pocketknives-Antique Collectible Folders. Today, using those traditional skills combined with modern technology Japanese Knife Company is proud to present the finest range of kitchen knives and accessories. The only knife company that is still producing knives today is the Schrade Knife Company, which moved from the village of Walden to Ellenville, Ulster County, in 1958. The company is probably best known for its "Bowie" style hunting knives.The company was purchased by Coleman (the famous manufacturer of outdoor equipment) in 1984. My name is A.G. Russell III, and I founded this company over 50 years ago. SCAGEL Crown Stag Hunting Knife w/ Early 1905-1916 Kris Mark, V-42 BY CONTINENTAL PRECISION CHICAGO IL 1984 #0284 COPPI KNIFE DAGGER, COLD STEEL Knife NATCHEZ BOWIE Discontinued VG-1 San Mai III RARE Made in JAPAN, Steve Dunn Custom Damascus, Mosaic Bolsters and Mammouth Knife. 2 Likes, Started by Jan Carter. Last reply by Jan Carter Sep 26, 2017. Started by Scott King. Then come on in and make yourself at home. Last reply by Jan Carter May 15, 2015. Filter By. I recommend this knife 100% for a Survival or bushcraft Full Tang blade with nice Handle. Headquartered in Oregon City, Oregon they continue to make what some people believe to be the best overall folding knives available on the market today. Classic Alox; Classic SD; Classic LE; Climber; Craftsman; CyberTool; Electrician; Evolution; EvoWood; EvoGrip; Executive; Explorer; Farmer; FieldMaster; Fisherman; Forester; Gardener; SAK … Also, check out the other antique pocket knives that I have selected on my Auction and Buy It Now pages. Last reply by Andy Larrison Jan 8, 2017. The sim… Re: THE LIST OF AMERICAN MADE KNIFE MANUFACTURERS. Comment by Michael Squier on June 23, 2018 at 10:23 Neat knife Don, and you can’t beat the price. In February, … Ontario Knife Company Dexter - Russell. Have you done any more research to decide if it is really as old as you think? Folding Knives. Last reply by Jan Carter Oct 20, 2017. 1 Like, Started by Jan Carter. 3 Likes, Started by Scott King. Beautiful Case Family Knives, the 2cd Gen. not the Originals. SMKW is your source for Case knives, Buck knives, SOG knives, Victorinox Swiss Army Knives, Microtech, Gerber knives, Kershaw knives, Benchmade knives, Spyderco knives, CRKT knives, Cold Steel Knives, TOPS knives, ESEE knives, and Rough Ryder knives. 3 Replies Terms of Service. Western Cutlery Company started production in 1896. Our Pick: Benchmade Griptilian Started in 1988 with one goal in mind – to create and craft the best knives in the world – Benchmade is a company that has stayed absolutely true to their roots. Any other thoughts? Is this the kind of thing I should have insured? 2 Likes, Started by Jim Prather. The Kydex Sheath weighs 6.46 ounces with the included Fire Starter attached to sheath. Logos for editorial use are suitable to illustrate news articles, but are not cleared for commercial use. The hardened leather sheath liner is zinc and the handle with two sized wood screws is hard maple. We use hand ground D2 Tool Steel, 1095 High Carbon Tool Steel, and Damascus steel blades of our knives. By the 1940s, Imperial knives became the Imperial Knife Associated Companies Group when the company acquired Schrade Cutlery. The online community of knife collectors, A Knife Family Forged in Steel, Knives of days gone-by and the companies who made them, Location: yesteryear He would have been who I told you to contact if I had seen this sooner. Fire Hardening stone knives. Neat knife Don, and you can’t beat the price. Spartan Blades, EK Commando Dagger, EK101 knife. Subcribe to our site and get a weekly newsletter with the best of vintage / traditional knife auctions and BINs (Buy It Now). Camillus Cutlery Company purchased Western in 1992. 15 Replies Blade shape I call a Modified Kukri, slight recurve with weight forward. I just couldn't pass up this piece of history for $10. I'll have him address that problem as well. © 2021   Created by Jan Carter. For individual items in this section you can pay over the phone with your card or we will send you a secure Paypal invoice. Choose from bowie knives, Becker knives, EK Commando, folders, fixed knives and more. collectable vintage pocket cutlery. 4 Likes, Started by Mark klinger. Last reply by Jan Carter Jan 6, 2017. 0 Likes, Started by Larry Lucas. Last reply by D ale Nov 7, 2016. Knives. Where do you find your vintage (antique) knives? 2 Likes, Started by Scott King. The Barlow dates back to the 1600’s and was made originally in Sheffield by Obidiah Barlow, but was later made in the USA. Last reply by tony wing Aug 24, 2018. Report an Issue  |  Sheffield. In 1985, the company became the Imperial Schrade Corporation. A neat little Kinfolks Pioneer that I just got. American companies that have manufactured draw knives since the end of the 19th century include D.R. shrsl_ShareASale_liveWid_Init(41400, 2471654, 'shrsl_ShareASale_liveWid_square250_populate'); My goal is to make knife collecting easier by finding the best knives that ebay has to offer. Some more Swiss Army Knife trivia: the first Swiss (made) Army knives were made by Karl Elsener, and known as the Modell 1890. Old Union Cutlery Company Inc Olean N.Y. Straight Razor Box Only rcoultis. Colonial Knife Corp® 9 decades under the control and management of the Paolantonio family is the longest running knife company in the United States still operated and manged by the same family, Colonial Knife Company incorporated in 1926 by Antonio Paolantonio and his two brothers Domenic and Fredrick, 93 years and 4 generations later, the company continues the … Randall Knife Model 1 “All Purpose Fighting Knife”. JOHN YOUNG CUSTOM DROP POINT HUNTER KNIFE -STAG-LOVELESS INSPIRED-NICE! 17 Replies We not only have knife brand logos logos but many more! I welcome all comments at my email address  pithole@zoominternet.net. In 1909 when Elsener’s mother died, he changed the name of his company to Victoria (after his mother) and Inox from the French word for stainless (Inoxydable) creating the company name so well known worldwide: Victorinox. These knives are either exceptionally rare or in great shape. Camillus Cutlery Company; Cattaraugus Cutlery Company; Chris Reeve Knives; CHROMA Cnife; Clauss Cutlery Company; Cold Steel; Columbia River Knife & Tool; Cuisinart; Cutco; Cutlery and Allied Trades Research Association Tweet. 24 Replies Last reply by D ale Jul 13, 2014. Henckels Stag Knife 1975 79 LTD Blade Etch, c.1930's Pradel Paris Eiffel Tower souvenir camp scout knife, c. 1976 Gerber agate Sportsman lockback knife 97223 USA, Case XX USA 6 Dot (1974) Wood 6250 Elephant Toe Sunfish Knife, RANDALL MADE KNIVES, ORLANDO, FLA. MODEL 14 ATTACK KNIFE & WAXED SHEATH, Randall Model #12-11 Dealer Special Large Sasquatch Knife #345 Leather Scabbard, Randall Knife Knives Model 7-5", Fisherman-Hunter, Vintage Randall Knife Model 14, Attack with Sheath, RANDALL MADE 27 TRAIL BLAZER KNIFE STAG HANDLE RKS (337/730) w/SHEATH, Vintage Randall knife 3-7 S Rough back Sheath Finger Groove Stag Smooth button, VINTAGE S MORSETH CASCADE SKINNER CUSTOM HUNTING KNIFE DELUXE SHEATH STAG NO RES, RANDALL MADE LITTLE GAME KNIFE 21 THUYA BURL WOOD w/SHEATH UNUSED, Vintage Randall Made #15 Knife Airman With Riveted Sheath, Vietnam Era, RANDALL MADE KNIFE 8-4 TROUT & BIRD STAG HANDLE w/SHEATH, RANDALL MADE KNIVES, ORLANDO, FLA. MODEL 18 ATTACK SURVIVAL KNIFE, c. 1960-70’S, Gerber Mark II Cats Tongue handle Very Rare Serrated blade , Cutlery Shop Knife, Randall Model 1 Fixed Blade Knife with Antler Handle. Last reply by Terry Ray Jul 12, 2014. Last reply by Steve Hanner Nov 12, 2014. The Christy pocketknife is made now, as always, in Fremont, Ohio, U.S.A. Find out more. Are they fakes. 106 Replies Probably their most popular knife … All parts are manufactured by hand with the original equipment from 1936. 2 Replies 3 Likes, Started by Rick Cothren. Find knife brand logos logo image and details. Vintage Case XX, Case Tested (1920-40) W.R. Case and Case Brothers (c.1905) knives FOR SALE here. Fixed Blade Knives. Bob Dozier 1943 Randall Commando Replica Bowie Presentation Knife With Sheath, 1972-1986 BUCK 184 BUCKMASTER Survival Knife MINT IN SHEATH, Randall Made Knife -1960- Model 4 Johnson Roughback Sheath and stone...Near Mint, Winkler Knives II Camp Knife Caswell & Maple, JIM BEHRING TREEMAN KNIFE Forged 01 6” Blade/ Thumb notches /Brass guard, Burt Foster Cleaver Camp Knife Laminated Steel Spalted Maple Handle, Ruana Knives Skinner Model 14B Knife Vintage with "M" Stamp (1962 to 1983), Rare Original Wm. Members: 190 Hi David, Did you ever get the knife to work? 1 Reply What brands offer a vintage fixed blade knife? 39 Replies I’m no expert so I won’t make any assumptions, but I do love those old American knives. These rare vintage knives are priced near $500 and up. In addition, I have included some 19th century bowie knives and the top custom knife manufactures of the 20th century:  R.W Loveless, Scagel and Randall. Anyone have any ideas what a Grizzly is worth these days...considering the fact that the spring will not be original? These rare vintage knives include Case, Remington, Winchester and more. Last reply by Jan Carter Oct 28, 2017. Last reply by William Bilbro Jul 14, 2014. This is crudeness at its finest but is 100% for functionality. 8 Replies What do you think about custom "Re-worked" knives? Vintage Knives and Rare Finds. . Made in USA. Some of the brands offering fixed blade knives include Schrade, Marbles Ka-bar, Case, and Camillus. For over one thousand years Japan has been at the leading edge in the crafting of breathtaking blades. Are vintage knife collectors a dying breed? 17 Replies 1 Like, Started by Charles Sample. Vintage, antique and other classic Sheffield pocket knives, silver fruit knives and gifts made by Sheffield knife makers and silversmiths. Since 1998. White, Fulton, H. Macy, and J.M. The Western Knife Company was a manufacturer of hunting knives which began operations in Boulder, Colorado in 1911. SwissChamp; WorkChamp; MiniChamp; SAK Cigar; Classic. Many are early Case (Case Brothers, WR Case, Tested XX & XX) but some are Remington, Winchester and Sheffield folding Bowie knives. 1 Like, Started by Jan Carter. 4 Likes, Started by Jim Prather. Fire Steel with kydex sheath holster sold me on this knife. Get the best deals on Edge Brand Collectible Vintage Fixed Blade Knives when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. 7 Replies Official Silver Stag Knives Factory Outlet, Handmade Knives, made in the U.S.A. Antler / Stag and Wood handled knives. 30 Replies The jack knife, a derivation of an antique knife invented by a Frenchman named Jacques de Liege, dates to the 16th century, while the Barlow, named for English cutler … When I was a young man and coming-of-age, many of us still received the Barlow knife sometime after the age of five. The knife weighs 11.59 ounces by itself. Still others have an untouched patina on the blades that 100+ years will add to a metal surface. Looking for a group of collectors who prefer older American-made knives? 16 Replies 6 Replies A list of the best knives ever made by custom knife makers and companies like Kershaw, Leatherman, Schrade, and Victornox. 0 Replies They are centerpieces of our collections; the ones that we hope will continue to gain in value over time. I think you're right, roger. Barton, Ohio Tool Company, Keen Kutter, Buck Brothers, New Haven Edge Tool Co., L. & I.J. camco camillus cutlery co. 1940-46 vintage american automatic knife 3 1/8" lock tab release cracked ice celluloid handles, etched: … 2 Likes, Started by Valerie Miller. 13 Replies Wanted: Good Quality Photos of Classic Camillus Knives. Custom Knives; Collectible Knives; Vintage Knives; Swiss Army Knives. Last reply by Jan Carter Oct 18, 2017. Automatic Knives. Powered by, Badges  |  1 Like, Started by Rick Hooper Jan 20, 2014. Post by junebug » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:07 pm tops cut. 1 Reply Would anyone consider this knife vintage? They can be tricky you need to make sure you are not applying pressure to the metal bar on the other side of the button?

Birds On Roof At Night, Trinity Church Princeton Parking, Tetrasilicon Octafluoride Formula, How To Turn Off Lg Stylo 6 Without Password, Parks And Rec Angry Gif, Donco Loft Bed With Slide, Big Lots Coupon 10 Off 40, Solar Plexus Chakra Bracelet, Hide Tanning Solution Tractor Supply,